Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:47 am
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero heard his cousin saying she will be staying, so he nodded in approval, until Dante said "good ol' dad", he groan. He chuckled at Vergil's question, "Good one, dad."

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:07 pm
Dante and Vergil heard Nero outside the shop.
"Thank you Nero!"shouted Vergil.
Dante made a look that neither Vergil nor his Nephew couldn't see,thankfully."Yeah...yeah...yeah...now get out here Nero...we're heading out now!"shouted Dante.
Vanille giggled."NerNer...you had better get going...daddy's not a very patient person."said Vanille.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero heard Vanille as he about to head out, but earn the irk mark from Dante's comment, "You a**!" he yelled at his uncle as he walked out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:43 pm
Dante chuckled as he began to run away from his nephew."Hahaha...finally you came out!"said Dante.
Vergil sighed."Dante...can you go at least five minutes without getting my son p*ssed off at you?"asked Vergil.
"Nope!"shouted Dante.
Vanille could hear the commotion from inside and started to giggle at her dad's stupidity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:26 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero had an enough of Dante's stupidity, so he recklessly max-act his Red Queen and chasing at Dante. He begin to yell at him, "Go... BLOW YOURSELF!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:16 pm
Dante heard Nero and started to run faster."Oh sh*t!"said Dante as he got further away from his shop.
Vergil sighed and started to walk after his son and twin.Only Dante can anger my son...then again...I guess it would be pay-back for me always p*ssing him off...wait...wouldn't be after me then?thought Vergil.
Vanille heard everything between her dad and cousin and rolled her eyes.Only dad...thought Vanille.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero saw his uncle run off really fast, he gave gave himself a speed to chase after arrogant Dante. He will give Dante a gun fight, after he finished his 2 months grounded for making his life torture without a demon bounty hunt.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:03 pm
Vanille smirked as she could finally tell that the three were gone until a large clap of thunder came around scaring Vanille out of her skin."Kieahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"shouted Vanille as she hid behind the couch and put her head between her knees shaking."T-Th-Thunder...w-why does there h-have to be t-th-thunder?!"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Kyrie nearly scream to hear the thunder, she never thought that thunder came, Ryu lifted his head got rush out of the room. Kyrie watch her son go, so she stood up and run after him, "Ryu! Wait!"
Ryu slam the door open and look around and see Vanille hiding behind the couch. He squat down close to her and spoken out, "You always hiding here after thunderstorm, right."

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:15 pm
Vanille heard Ryu and latched onto him still shaking out of her wits."Y-Yes...i-it's the o-only place th-that's close t-to me...e-everytime a th-thunder s-storm happens..."said Vanille.
Another clap of thunder echoed through the shop causing Vanille to tighten her grip on Ryu and squeaked."I f-feel so p-pathetic..."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:49 pm
User Image

Kyrie

Ryu nearly jumped out of his feet from Vanille, he feel her gripping his shirt. He listen every word, only he widen his blue eyes. Kyrie walked out and saw her son and Vanille together, Ryu witness his mother, so he speaks clearly, "Vanille has a fear of thunder, I don't know why but Great Uncle Dante wasn't scared of thunder because of Trish is lightning demon," he explains to her, who begin to understand. Ryu glance at Vanille, who said she is pathetic, this out wit him and push her out of his shirt, he stood up in anger, "Quit saying that! You are Granddaughter of Sparda, and face the fear, like I have for losing someone I was close to!" he shouts at her in anger and huff very heavily. Kyrie widen her eyes and cover her mouth for seeing her son behaves like that, "R... Ryu."
Ryu realize what he have done, he held his sadness, and left the couch to his parent's room.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:59 pm
Vanille felt Ryu push her away from him.Vanille landed on her elbow roughly as she gasped from hearing Ryu say that he lost someone he was close to."R-Ryu..."said Vanille as she held her elbow and through her tears and as she watched him walk off."I-I'm sorry...I j-just don't kn-know why I'm afraid of thunder..."
Vanille looked down at the ground feeling ashamed of herself because of her fear.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:44 am
User Image

Kyrie

Watching her son go, Kyrie continues to wonder, if they change the future to save Kate from Mundus spawn. She remember Ryu told her and Nero not to let Vanille know about his relationship with human girl, she can't just lie to second cousin-in-law. She look at Vanille as she approach her, squat down and place her hand on white hair, then she smiles, "Don't worry, he is like Nero, but I'm pretty sure he will cool his behavior down."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:30 am
Still holding her elbow,Vanille stood up but jumped again as another clap of thunder came around causing her to squeak out of fear again."I h-hate th-thunder..."stuttered Vanille as she looked up to Kyrie."W-What did R-Ryu mean by l-losing s-someone he w-was close to?"
Vanille had asked the dreaded question then realized it would be personal."Y-You know what? Y-You don't have to a-answer that...if he wants me t-to know he'll t-tell me..."said Vanille.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:08 am
User Image

Kyrie

Kyrie listens to Nero's cousin, she hate to lie to her, she have to tell her or she will regret it, "I hate to lie to you, but Ryu lost his human friend after his tenth birthday, Nero promise his son to change the future to keep him happy," she told her that Nero will keep Kate alive on his tenth birthday.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games