Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"well what are we waiting for ... i know a sandwich calling your name" he said with a laugh as he got up "plus we might as well show it infront of Luna and Miya ... incase Luna has some pointers or if Miya ends up geting a card deck" he said as helped her up "you sure you'll be able to walk now? ... with that stumble it got me worried"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Miya's to obsessed with the gun right now...that and the keyblade." Tsukiko rolled her eyes and nodded happily. "Well...I'm pretty sure I'm fine now..I mean I was just sore earlier....also the floor is really slippery after all. My legs just didn't want to work." She was still slightly leaning against him. "If they asked we were tending to the garden, and I'm teaching you how to play the piano....well trying...." Giggling she hugged him and smiled happily. "I would say you could carry me, but that might be a dead give away....and honestly I don't want Miya to murder you in our sleep for getting me pregnant.....if I am."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"hang on, i thought she wanted to be an auntie?" he said to her as he walked her to the beach 'better continue this conversation later' he said mentaly to her as they aproached the group "sorry about going up nd leaving like that ... pre-pre wedding jidders ... took me a while to chear her up, though i think i need more practice on the piano ... she giggled every time i hit the wrong note ... still is for that matter" he said as he kissed the back of her ear and sat on the beach and snaped his fingers and a blanket with plates of food appeared "with the wedding comming up the dishes are going overtime practicing ... i think we'll still be eating these ... leftovers ... for about eighteen or nineteen years at best ... though it's a good thing food doesnt spoil on Olympus"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"If you don't like the dishes work then don't complain." She said playfully as Luna set next to her. Tsukiko raised a eyebrow...her daughter had a knowing smirk.
"I'm not going to tell you my birthday mother. So don't even try that one me. I didn't even tell Auntie Miya." Luna gave Miya a very familiar smile. Tsukiko snapped her head over to James. "....she's your child." She stated simply, not really sure how happy she was about that fact at the moment. Actually she loved it, but still Luna just had to have one of their smiles. Miya just laughed and drank her tea. "I don't think your parents enjoy the influence I have on you." Laughing again she adored the fact she had a impact on her niece..or one day would. Looking at Tsukiko she smiled at her sister. Miya felt bad that she actually wanted her sister to have the wonderful child. Just so she could be there in the background. Like an extra.....no....like a family..

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"yeah, clever isnt she?" he said with a laugh "and to be honest Miya ... as long as she doesnt end up wanting to use guns ... then i'd not want your influence ... other than that ... in fact i'd be insulted if you werent around ... you said it yourself i know nothing about you ... so i want to, you are family after all"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko rolled her eyes and lightly hit him. "Its not like she goes around shooting people. Its for her own protection. I'm the one her gave it to her after all..Do you really think I'm going to let my own sister out in the those crazy worlds alone with out some kind of weapon other then a giant key. I'd give Luna one, but know me, she is as clumsy as me. Don't even say wouldn't either if it was for her protection. Swords and magic are nice, but bullets with my magic on them are the best." Of course the bullets had spells on them, they would only harm people that had violent and bad intents. Anyway they had swords, magic, large dragons, a killer ocean...no pun intended. "She's part of our family, and she will always be my sister....I'd never forgive myself if she got hurt...if she was put in harms way and it was my fault I couldn't forgive myself."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:28 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"honey it's ok" he said as he held her hand and looked at her "thats realy impressive magic to enchant weapons let alone bullets ... thats something even i'm not able to do yet"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:42 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"You enchanted my bracelet...it wasn't that hard....Merlin helped me with it....back when you disappeared....I told him my idea and he helped me..." Looking down at the ground she felt slightly proud of herself and slightly sad. "I can teach you how to do it...it wasn't actually that hard. I wrote it down in my spell book. Anyway Miya needs some more bullets, so I need to make some anyway." She wasn't sure why she was so sad about that fact. Maybe she just didn't want to know how to do something he didn't. That or she didn't feel he was proud of her for know how to do something he couldn't. Usually he always taught her, but she wanted to teach him how to do stuff...those with her lack on knowing stuff she never got to.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:56 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"you teaching me ... brilliant" he said with a smile "wisdom doesnt exactly mean knowing everything ... it also means learning new things" he said as he stroked her hair "you better eat, you said it yourself you havent eaten sence last night"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Smiling slightly she began to eat. She was hungry, but she didn't feel like eating. Spotting some fries she began to eat those. She knew she needed to eat, but her stomach begged her not to. "Maybe I'm not as hungry as I have been, or as I thought I was..." After all sleeping and eating wasn't something she had to do. Still she ate just to keep some normalcy, and she liked food. Tsukiko wasn't sure what was wrong with her, but it wasn't really worried about it.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:04 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

looking at Kiko, he wondered if she was ok ... and if she wasnt then he had himself to blaim. saying nothing, he went behind her and gently massaged her shoulders

(by the way, you did realy well combining all three of them in one post)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Blushing slightly she furiously shook her head. "James I promise I'm perfectly fine. Immortals can't get sick remember. I'm just not as hungry as I thought. I'll be perfectly fine."
Luna rolled her eyes as her future mother spoke. "Says the woman who passed her fainting gene on to her daughter. I'm happy enough that I don't have to worry about it any more."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling at her, he put his head on her shoulder "i know ... but old habbits die hard" he said as he looked out to the outer beach on a rocky hill, it looked like a man "what's that ... did you see ..." he said as he looked at Luna and Miya but, he couldn't remember what happened, infact he couldnt even remember the few seconds he looked there "anyone up for dessert? ... we got ice cream and i think there might be chocolate brownies" he said with a smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko cringed slightly at the idea of eating again. "You all help your selves. I'm full..." She could feel Miya's questioning gaze, but she just smiled. "Seriously I'm fine, just not hungry."
"The last time you weren't hungry was when he was missing for those months....I never saw you eat....now that I think about Merlin was even worried about your health at the time.""I'm serious I'm fine, not sad, not depressed, I'm getting married in a few days remember. We haven't even started getting ready for the wedding yet."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well then ..." he said as he stood up "lets see if we can get these cards to work right" he said as he put his hand over the deck holder and a card floated up to his hand and looked at it "hmm ... my guardian" he said as he held the card out and it spun, moving infront of him "summon forth ... Hayabusa Knight!"
he said as the card glowed silver and infront of James came the Hayabusa Knight who bowed to him

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games