Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:35 pm
(nothing, I'm just not a fan of direct quotes usually, and for some reason I feel like I have heard that one too many times)

Yin's equipment had pinpointed four major connection points in the world, one in the northwest hemisphere, northeast, southwest, and southeastern.

"Ah, and the connections are located."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:49 pm
(Oh, btw, do you have resident evil 4?)
Nagato still flew ahead of rick, still not seeing signs of reki.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:19 pm
(Come on epic you cant have all the fun now lol)

Rick looked down at his d-terminal and got a blip from Reki's digivice."I got a lock on him. You think you can digivolve again, Gaomon." Gaomon nodded to his partner."All right then. Digi-soul charge!! Overdrive!!!" "Gaomon warped digivolve tooo... MirageGaogamon!!! Rick got on MG and with the cure, they set off to restore reki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:41 pm
(You two are takeing your sweet time)  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:15 pm
(Aren't you hidden somewhere? Whatever, I'll find you now.)
"Where is he.....oh, I think i see him!"
Nagato flew next to reki, jumped down, and walked towards him. After he was close enough, nagato punched him to the ground.
"Do you have any idea whatsoever about the after affects of digisoul ruin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:38 pm
((I was abducted by my grandmaw. Sorry! D: ))

Kari nodded, and followed Cherubimon, Gatomon looking uneasily at the mega digimon. Biyomon and the twin digimon flew off, not wanting to stay near the rabbit mega.  

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:25 pm
(videogames are my excuse)

Yin looked over and marked the positions in the world on his map in his digivice.

"Time to get to work, hopefully there will be enough difficulties to keep those guardians off my trail till at least the fourth point, won't be able undo a point once it gets started." He punches in a few commands into his computer.

"And that should start getting things ready on the other side for this." Yin walked out of his lab now, closing off the entrance to that room and continuing to the hangar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:01 pm
After some time, they finally found reki along with nagato. "Hey, look down there!" MirageGaogaomon landed next to Nagato and Rick jumped off."I see that you found him, now. Let me take care of it from here. Open wiiide." Rick opened the cure was about to pour into Reki's mouth.  

oreck01

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:03 am
(i posted awhile back my location, i was in a abandon Buddist Temple.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:09 am
Cheruibimon leads Kari all the way to the temple were Reki was,and he opened the door slowly."Reki! a girl wants to see you!"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:01 pm
Nagato sees the reki image disappear, and he bottles the cure before rick pours it.
(Did that because he is in the temple, not outside of it.)
"Rick, for the image to disperse from one punch, it must be fairly new. He might be in there."
Nagato points to the temple, and sees a cherubimon open the door, with kari running behind.
"Unusual method, but it works....if she tricked that cherubimon, I think it'd be best not to use her real name, rick."
Nagato runs next to kari, addressing her by a fake name.
"Hello sasha, I see you have made a new friend while I was away!"
Nagato looks at cherubimon happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:40 pm
Narrowing her eyes in confusion, Kari looked at Nagato, worried. "I'm sorry, there must be some mistake. I don't recall ever meeting you." Her tone was blank, but something was hidden in her eyes that she was trying to convey. What she was trying to say was that if her plan worked out, she could get to Reki without any idea of treason, and restore him.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:29 pm
"Ah, I'm sorry, i happen to have mistaken you from someone else, my appologies..."
Nagato leaves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:15 pm
"Nagato, we better leave it to her. It looks lie she knows what she is doing." Gaomon was himself and looked to find a window.  

oreck01

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:10 am
"Cherubimon! Who is this girl, she will just be a waist of my time." Reki put on a ominous mask,that he took from Kaji awhile back.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games