Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:53 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was super amazed that her brother was a channler, "I want to be one to." "I'm pretty sure you've already heard of this before, but most likely. Being a Chaneller is no joke Ulla. It's not all fun and games. You understand?" Leon spoke with a stern voice as he felt like this was more of a curse than anything. Ulla had a blank face as she thought about it, she remembered that her brother told her that he couldn't come see her because he was sick and trying to find a cure. Plus, he didn't know if it was even safe to be in contact with anyone. So he stayed away. Ulla nodded at the thought of how lonely he could've been.

Riolu watched Keiko and Ter walk back to their room to talk about something. He tilted his head as he having trouble understanding everything once again after being cured from the Shadow Virus. Right then, something popped into Ulla's head. "Oh! Leon I still have to introduce to you Sub!" "Sub? What's the substitute for?" Ulla chuckled a bit at that remark. "No Sub. He's the leader of Team Snagem. He will be able to get you all the gear that you need." With that Leon sighed, great. More walking around to search for the guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:08 pm
"He's not wrong, Ulla," I said as Keiko and I returned to the lobby. "There are risks to being a Channeler, just as there are risks to being a Hybrid. It's not something you should go about lightly."

"Terashi's right," Keiko agreed. "For example, if something happens to the Pokemon you channel through and they die, you die too. Works the other way around, too - if you die, your channeling partner dies with you."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:13 pm
"It's short for Subbarao." Sub spoke up as he just seemed to pop up behind Ulla and Leon. "Best not to ask about that name though. Any who...hello strange person in my secret hideout. Who might you be?" He asked Leon, his eccentric grin never leaving his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:33 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla's Riolu overheard about Channelers dying. He quickly ran to Ulla's side and hugged her arm, basically wishing her not to ever become one. Ulla gave a faint smile. "Don't worry buddy. I know with you guys by my side, that won't ever happen. We always protect our own. And if for some reason, If I do become one, I know you'll be by my side." She said as he ruffled his head. That assured him sort of, but that couldn't rest the thought of it. Leon watched Ulla ruffle Riolu's head as it seemed like it was the siblings thing to do. He remembered back when he was little, that their parents did just that to comfort him. "That does sound a little scary I'll admit Keiko. But, I know someday. For sure. I don't know why. But I feel like I'll be part of something big. I don't know if it's me becoming a Channeler, or maybe somehow becoming a Hybrid. But, I know it will be life changing for me. And when that happens, I'll be able to protect everyone." She said with a warm smile.

Both the siblings were startled as Sub was behind them, they both turned to him. "Sub, this is my older brother Leon. Apparently he is a Poison Channeler" "Uhm. Nice to meet you."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:17 pm
'Just so long as it happens on your terms," Keiko replied wistfully. "Trust me, you do NOT want it forced on you."

I patted Keiko's shoulder as she said that, knowing very well why she did. With that, I turned to Leon. "Just don't call him V. Night does it and it gets on Sub's nerves like nothing else."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:24 pm
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla nodded as she noticed a mouth moving behind the mask. I'm guessing he's a hybrid...? she thought as she smiled. "It's okay. I'm still pretty new here. So I am still meeting everyone here. It's really nice to meet you though. I hope we get to work together." She said as she heard some foot steps coming from the hallway.

Leon was done with Doc Owl as he now had a lollipop in his mouth. He started walking towards where Ulla and the others said they would be. When he turned the corner he noticed his little sister running up to him for a hug. He held out his hand in order to stop her from hugging him. "Ulla." He knelt down to her height as he had an apologetic look on his face. Ulla just simply stared at him then gave a warm smile. Leon smiled a little as well as Riolu watched their interaction.

"Do they have some unspoken language only they can interpret? Riolu thought as he still couldn't really understand how strong their bond was.

The Hanabi siblings rejoined the group as Leon moved the lollipop to the side of his mouth so he could properly talk. "I'm guessing your also a Hybrid like Keiko here? Leon. And I see my little sister has already introduced herself to you." Leon said to Kaya as he looked at Ter. "So....Channeling?" He said as Ter would probably understand what he was saying. Ulla was a bit confused at first but then her eyes sparkled. "You're a Channler too Leon?! What kind?" With that, Leon softly karate chopped Ulla's head for that stupid question. "Gee Ulla. I spit up poison which got you poisoned....so I'm not really sure what kind I am." He said sarcastically.

Kaya had zoned out a bit for some reason, still not quite used to seeing the world flowing in normal time again after being gone for so long. But when Serena realized what was happening, she stopped her snuggling with Keiko and walked over, pouncing into his lap and causing him to loose his balance and flail his arms for a moment to prevent himself from falling over. "What was that for?!" The hybrid exclaimed in surprised, falling backwards and landing square on his butt anyway.

"Sylvee." Serena replied with a mischievous smirk, pointing to Ulla and her brother.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Kaya responded, jumping up to his feet and causing his visor to clink down over his eyes again. Deciding it wasn't worth it to push it back up again he left the black lenses of it cover his eyes for now. "Yes, I am a hybrid." He replied to Leon as he stood up and held out a silver-skinned hand to shake the other male's. "I'm Kaya. Kaya Rayvn." He introduced himself. "And... I'm a Klefki hybrid." He pointed out, figuring that with his appearance, it probably wasn't too obvious.

When the conversation turned toward hybridism and Channeling, though, he fell quiet. He wasn't really one to talk about that considering that he willfully became a hybrid for no reason other than because he thought it might make it easier to achieve his dreams. As if it could be further from the truth. At Sub's arrival, however, he'd speak up. "Hello." He'd greet the Snagem leader with a small wave. That was definitely someone who could probably tell him how long he'd been gone from the mortal realm. Sub had been part of the last Snagem escapade he could recall having been a part of before he stayed in the Forest.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:03 pm
Satisfied that Kaya was busy chatting with Sub, Ulla, and Leon, Keiko took a Safari Ball out of her purse and let the Bonusweet trapped withing free for the moment.

"That's what you caught, huh?" I said with a smile as I sat beside Keiko, though I had my concerns.

"Isn't she a cutie," Keiko giggled, letting the Bonusweet bounce happily on her lap.

"For now," I shrugged. "Tsareena tend to get a bit uppity when they evolve from Bonusweet's evolved form, Steenee."

"So kind of like a Charizard complex?" Keiko asked, having heard of multiple Kanto trainers having trouble with their fire starter's final form.

I shrugged, wrapping an arm around Keiko to comfort her. She liked Bonusweet, obviously, but was a bit worried about what the small Grass-type would be like when she grew up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:47 pm
"Leon. Nice to meet you. Hope you can pull your weight around here like your sister. Wound be embarrassing for the younger sibling to show up the elder." He chuckled, tossing a back pack he had slung over his shoulder at Leon. "Here, you'll this, the essentials. Ulla can explain what is what." He said before going to walk away. "Oh, and when you got the time come see me, I can help you figure out this whole channeling thing." The man said to Leon before walking off...

Only to stop upon seeing a familiar hybrid. "Kaya! It has been...years? I think? How have you been? What happened to your face? Has it always been like...that? I can't remember now, huh. Either way, glad you're back. You missed a lot."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:07 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was about to catch the bag, but seeing how Leon was taller, he caught it first. "When you get to know me more....that will prove true. Don't really like doing anything I don't have to. If I do, I'll do it quickly." He said lazily as he looked down at Ulla who was a bit embarrassed by that remark. "What, you know it's true." "I know it's true but you could at least lie for me!" "Lying is bad though." He said blatantly, Ulla sighed as she watched Sub walk off. Leon would remember about talking to Sub later about the whole channeling thing. To lessen the awkwardness, Leon knelt down to Ulla. "Ulla. Wasn't there something you wanted to show Keiko?" He asked as he glanced at Keiko who had a concerned face then back at Ulla. Particularly her bag. Ulla's eyes then sparkled. "You're right!"

Ulla quickly dug through her bag and grabbed a Pokeball and ran to Keiko. "Keiko! Keiko, look!" She said very happily as she threw the Pokeball in the air and popped out Togekiss. He landed infront of Ulla as he chirped happily to Keiko.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:32 pm
I kept my mouth shut, not responding to Leon's philosophy for fear of starting a fight.

"Aww, it's so cute!" Keiko giggled, showing how happy she was for Ulla. "I'd show you mine, but he's still a Togetic. That, and he's probably try to start a fight." Keiko warned, remembering how often Togen picked fights as a Togepi.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:42 pm
I sat in the main room, and for the most part trying not to make much of a scene. The incident at Nimbasa left a lot in quite a loss of words among all else. I suppose better that than a massive loss of blood. Still, it is jarring to have what has been perhaps one of our worst enemies essentially say 'Screw This' and defect on Ein. I would say it is all too convenient. But then again, when one goes through what everyone has been through the past...what? Couple of months? And seen at least what Kess has seen, I suppose even evil can have standards. That said, I am very uncomfortable of leaving Kess to her devices around here in this headquarters. I mean, hell, we couldn't keep tabs on Miror B. in a freakin' holding cell! Seriously!? Why!? It would be thoughts that I silently muse to myself as I end up trying to keep tabs on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:46 pm
Blizzard120
I sat in the main room, and for the most part trying not to make much of a scene. The incident at Nimbasa left a lot in quite a loss of words among all else. I suppose better that than a massive loss of blood. Still, it is jarring to have what has been perhaps one of our worst enemies essentially say 'Screw This' and defect on Ein. I would say it is all too convenient. But then again, when one goes through what everyone has been through the past...what? Couple of months? And seen at least what Kess has seen, I suppose even evil can have standards. That said, I am very uncomfortable of leaving Kess to her devices around here in this headquarters. I mean, hell, we couldn't keep tabs on Miror B. in a freakin' holding cell! Seriously!? Why!? It would be thoughts that I silently muse to myself as I end up trying to keep tabs on her.

Kess for her part has backed herself into a kind of corner in the main room, leaning up against a wall with her eyes shut and arms crossed. Was she sleeping? Resting her eyes? It very much seemed to be the case until she spoke up suddenly. "Didn't anyone tell you it was rude to stare?" The Zapdos hybrid asked, her needle-tipped beak moving without prompting her to open her eyes. Her black riot gear, weighted if Blizz cared to remember, shifts slightly as she adjusts her position against the wall, her blade-less sword handle shaking in its position against her hip.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:55 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

Kess for her part has backed herself into a kind of corner in the main room, leaning up against a wall with her eyes shut and arms crossed. Was she sleeping? Resting her eyes? It very much seemed to be the case until she spoke up suddenly. "Didn't anyone tell you it was rude to stare?" The Zapdos hybrid asked, her needle-tipped beak moving without prompting her to open her eyes. Her black riot gear, weighted if Blizz cared to remember, shifts slightly as she adjusts her position against the wall, her blade-less sword handle shaking in its position against her hip.

"Forgive me if I seem rather...apprehensive. You know, couple of near-death experiences tends to make one rather wary." I said, arms crossed. "Not to mention, I'm not sure what I am in more disbelief over. The fact you were so willing now to bail on Ein or the fact that Sub is so lax in leaving you out and about."

My instincts tripped, and suddenly I couldn't help but to give a hard sigh, knowing where it was about to head. At the front door, teleports in Tristen with his Xatu and Litten close by and a Great Ball, his recent prize from an excursion he was on. "Hey Bli-eeeehh!?" Both Tristen and Xatu went completely wide eyed, seeing the Zapdos hybrid there as the Litten stared, confused at the two's reaction then sat back to clean himself. Typical cat. "Blizz, why-?"

"Tristen, go to your room."

"But-"

"Tristen. Room."

"But it-"

"Tristen. What should you be doing right now?"

"Going...to my room?"

"Where are you not right now?"

"My...room?"

"Your room." There was a tense silence, but then Tristen shifted away, eyes on the Zapdos hybrid, for a bit until he made it to the hall way on the way to his room. It was probably safe to say he was looking over his shoulder all the way down the hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:00 pm
Blizzard120
"Your room." There was a tense silence, but then Tristen shifted away, eyes on the Zapdos hybrid, for a bit until he made it to the hall way on the way to his room. It was probably safe to say he was looking over his shoulder all the way down the hall.

"Cute kid." Kess half-chuckles, her deadly-serious green eyes absent of mirth as Blizz would turn back around to find the hybrid looking at him. "Little irresponsible to bring him to a bloody, no-holds-barred, slaughter festival of a war, don't you think?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:08 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"Cute kid." Kess half-chuckles, her deadly-serious green eyes absent of mirth as Blizz would turn back around to find the hybrid looking at him. "Little irresponsible to bring him to a bloody, no-holds-barred, slaughter festival of a war, don't you think?"

"I'm not happy about the whole matter myself. I've long since already came to that realization. That said, its rather sad when even someone as young as him knows that if the likes of Ein or Lysandre have their way, then he's screwed anyhow, with or without any intervention he may provide. Besides, funny you talk being irresponsible when a particular hired gun, or...blade...whatever, a merc of your caliber allows a mad scientist to have his way in two regions with no recourse until recent events." I said.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games