Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:04 am
Not a Noise

“Depleted no longer.” She pulls it from her pocket, the stone giving a blue glow briefly before dimming. “After the lightning...after the bolt at the wheel...It was like being hit by Zapdos again. But this time...after arguing with Zekrom about why he cant join Flare...which happened before the bolt of course...” she pulls out the stone she had uncovered and holds it, fingers gripped securely and safely around. She didnt want to let it go—not until she knew what she was dealing with.

“I found this. Between the wheel and the building...buried..”

The revelation that the Thunder Stone had life again didn't surprise Sub, in fact it appeared he expected it to fire up again in Rhyme's, nor did her speaking to Zekrom again shock him but what did was the other stone she took out. "The Dark Stone, it has been years since it went missing. Last time I saw it Evice had it and desired to use Zekrom and Unova as one giant weapon..." He kind of mumbled, not really speaking to anyone, just verbalizing his thoughts.

"Rhyme, you said you told Zekrom it can't join Flare; why? What is it saying?" He asked, a sense of urgency in his voice. Something spooked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:41 am
SubonicXP

The revelation that the Thunder Stone had life again didn't surprise Sub, in fact it appeared he expected it to fire up again in Rhyme's, nor did her speaking to Zekrom again shock him but what did was the other stone she took out. "The Dark Stone, it has been years since it went missing. Last time I saw it Evice had it and desired to use Zekrom and Unova as one giant weapon..." He kind of mumbled, not really speaking to anyone, just verbalizing his thoughts.

"Rhyme, you said you told Zekrom it can't join Flare; why? What is it saying?" He asked, a sense of urgency in his voice. Something spooked him.

“He mentioned that team Flare had ideals that appealed to him. I told him...what they wanted to do...” she holds tight to the stone, nodding. “I told him they just wanted to use him for his power. I...also said Snagems goal is to keep balance, even when we are so grey at times...”

The Pachirisu hybrid frowns. “I found the stone because he said I would find it if my ideals, and presumably those of the team, were stronger than team Flares. If I proved it, he said he would help.”  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:32 am
Not a Noise

“He mentioned that team Flare had ideals that appealed to him. I told him...what they wanted to do...” she holds tight to the stone, nodding. “I told him they just wanted to use him for his power. I...also said Snagems goal is to keep balance, even when we are so grey at times...”

The Pachirisu hybrid frowns. “I found the stone because he said I would find it if my ideals, and presumably those of the team, were stronger than team Flares. If I proved it, he said he would help.”

"Sounds like Zekrom." Sub mused aloud. "Don't be too hard it though, kind of like us Zekrom doesn't consider its self and actions good or evil, it is beyond such concepts. The black legend only does what it does to promote the ideals of those it deems worthy, however it decides that I have no clue. It's counter part, Reshiram, acts as the balance to Zekrom's flighty idealism." Sub explained.

"That said there is one advantage you have here; that Thunder Stone, or rather what I claimed to be one." He smiled. "That stone is the remains of the Channeler which once commanded all of Zekrom's might and fought his brother and Reshiram over the future of Unova, you may have heard the stories. Either way that was the last time the two dragons fully gave their might to us mortals, the brother Channeler commanding enormous respect from the dragons. It's interesting that you could get that stone working again, despite not being a Channeler, as that was exactly how the black hero communicated with Zekrom, with his artifact." Sub explained further.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:51 am
SubonicXP

"Sounds like Zekrom." Sub mused aloud. "Don't be too hard it though, kind of like us Zekrom doesn't consider its self and actions good or evil, it is beyond such concepts. The black legend only does what it does to promote the ideals of those it deems worthy, however it decides that I have no clue. It's counter part, Reshiram, acts as the balance to Zekrom's flighty idealism." Sub explained.

"That said there is one advantage you have here; that Thunder Stone, or rather what I claimed to be one." He smiled. "That stone is the remains of the Channeler which once commanded all of Zekrom's might and fought his brother and Reshiram over the future of Unova, you may have heard the stories. Either way that was the last time the two dragons fully gave their might to us mortals, the brother Channeler commanding enormous respect from the dragons. It's interesting that you could get that stone working again, despite not being a Channeler, as that was exactly how the black hero communicated with Zekrom, with his artifact." Sub explained further.

Rhyme calms down, listening to the explanation with rapt interest and curiosity. Nodding her head, she blinks twice and eyes both stones, which she reluctantly puts in front of her. The stone with the soft blue glow of the....remains, and the stone Zekrom told her to find. “I didnt think I was either...You know I have been...working with Thundurus to find my own balance. And here this is...” she honestly doesnt know what to make of this, fingers brushing against the stones while she again turns her gaze to her leader. “So I...protect them..then?” She asks.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:54 am
"...Kaya?"" I asked, looking up at the Klefki hybrid in a bit of disbelief. 'Hey, man. How've you been? This-" I started to say, cut off when I realized Keiko wasn't by my side, but instead on the floor clutching Serena for dear life.

"Too cuuuuuute!" Keiko squealed, squeezing Kaya's Sylveon like crazy.

"Keiko, let it breathe," I reacted, causing Keiko to realize how much pressure she was putting on her.

'Oops! Sorry!" Keiko blurted out, letting Sylveon go so she could walk back to her master if she wanted.

I could only rub the back of my neck at this. "Anyway, welcome back, Kaya. Glad to have you here again."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:01 am
||Ulla and Leon||

"Kaya?" She said a bit confused who this was. She then looked at the Slyveon who was partner to the hybrid. She was going to hug it, but Keiko was faster than her. And seeing how tightly she hugged the little guy, she didn't want to be like that.She coughed softly to compose her self as she looked at Riolu who was a bit embarrassed by Keiko. She then looked at the Hybrid and smiled "It's nice to meet you. I'm Ulla Hanabi and this is my partnerf Riolu. I'm guessing this you guys know him from way back?" She asked Ter and Keiko.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:44 am
"Yes, essentially." He replied to Rhyme. "But know this, and I say it out of fact and not malice; you are not a hero. Do not try to be, no matter who says what or whatever happens. You are not the black hero. Consider yourself the stone keeper, guardian of the Dark Stone until the day the black hero returns. That may not happen in your life time but that's okay. I say all this out of concern for you. Do not awaken Zekrom." The man urgently warned Rhyme. Why did he give her the stone to speak to Zekrom and tell her not to awaken it? There was something missing here but for now Sub would reveal no more. Maybe he was concerned for Rhyme's well being, he never gave her reason to think otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:21 pm
Kaya waved to Terashi when he spotted him, looking a bit sheepish. “I guess it has been a long time if you’re surprised to see me...” he said to himself more than Terashi. It was a bit unsettling, trying to adjust to normal time again. It took a moment to him to recognize the Lopunny hybrid that was currently smothering Serena, though he did catch on after a moment. “Keiko?!” He exclaimed, his helm’s visor dropping down over his face with an audible “clink” as he jumped with the sudden shock of the realization. Shoving the visor back up so that his mismatched eyes had a clearer view of her, he had to stop himself from staring at her. He couldn’t help the surprise, really. The last time he’d Seen Keiko and Terashi, both of them were ordinary humans and now Keiko was a hybrid and Terashi had a certain... muchness to him he hadn’t had before.

“Syvveee!” Serena squealed as she was squeezed half to death by the shiny Lopunny hybrid’s grip, slinging a swift at her before Kaya could stop her. Due to the close proximity, though, he couldn’t even put a stop to the attack, either. Keiko might regret the squeeze in a second or two. Once she was released, however, Serena would wave at the pair as well, a pink paw raised up and waving alongside one of her ribbons of fur. “Sylsylveon sybui!” She greeted the pair with a simple utterance of “Greetings friends!”.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:36 pm
'I think we only met once, but I couldn't forget a get-up like that, no offense intended," I said a bit nervously, explaining how I knew it was him.

"Oww... I'm sorryy!" Keiko whined as Serena attacked her, though I could tell that the Sylveon was using it to say 'get off me' rather than an attempt to actually hurt her.

"Pleasure to meet you, too," I said to Serena. I couldn't understand her Pokespeak, and would need to focus to read her mind and discern her meaning from that, but it was fairly obvious that she was just saying hello, so no need for any of that. "Greetings to you, too!" Keiko said happily, displaying her ability to understand Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:59 pm
SubonicXP
"Yes, essentially." He replied to Rhyme. "But know this, and I say it out of fact and not malice; you are not a hero. Do not try to be, no matter who says what or whatever happens. You are not the black hero. Consider yourself the stone keeper, guardian of the Dark Stone until the day the black hero returns. That may not happen in your life time but that's okay. I say all this out of concern for you. Do not awaken Zekrom." The man urgently warned Rhyme. Why did he give her the stone to speak to Zekrom and tell her not to awaken it? There was something missing here but for now Sub would reveal no more. Maybe he was concerned for Rhyme's well being, he never gave her reason to think otherwise.

"I never wanted to be a hero, Sub. 'A genius in the wrong position looks like a fool.' I never intended to be a hero. Intended to keep Zekrom from losing itself to Flare's evil schemes..."

The Hybrid nods her head softly, picking up both of the stones. "I didn't intend to make him talk to me in the first place. I'll keep the stones safe....and do my best."

The girl then paused, as if in thought. She tucks the stones away. "Sub....I've been wanting to ask, since I've been....occupied by working with Thundurus...I'm sorry about the mission..with the false Zapdos heart...and then losing Zac....I know that was long ago...but I've wanted to just...let you know."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:14 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
'I think we only met once, but I couldn't forget a get-up like that, no offense intended," I said a bit nervously, explaining how I knew it was him.

"Oww... I'm sorryy!" Keiko whined as Serena attacked her, though I could tell that the Sylveon was using it to say 'get off me' rather than an attempt to actually hurt her.

"Pleasure to meet you, too," I said to Serena. I couldn't understand her Pokespeak, and would need to focus to read her mind and discern her meaning from that, but it was fairly obvious that she was just saying hello, so no need for any of that. "Greetings to you, too!" Keiko said happily, displaying her ability to understand Pokemon.

Kaya shook his head slightly. It wasn't something he wanted to continue explaining to people constantly that his helm was part of his head. "I wouldn't exactly call it a "get up", considering that I don't really have a choice in the matter." He ended up responding, looking down to Serena."Kindly apologize." He requested to the Fairy fox. She nodded and ended up snuggling up to Keiko for a moment, letting out a strange sound almost like a purr.

At this point, he realized someone else had spoken to him. Looking around for a moment, he failed to spot the speaker for a moment until he glanced down. While he might be short, the one who spoke to him was even shorter. The small child finally made her appearance as he roamed his eyes across the room around him. "Hm? I'm sorry. I was a bit distracted there." He told her as he knelt down, adjusting the blade at his hip as he did so that it didn't stick into the ground or trip anyone. "You said your name is Ulla?" He asked, scratching at the chin hidden beneath the mask covering the lower half of his face. The girl might be able to see a mouth moving behind the keyhole-shaped hole in the mask, which, admittedly, did cause his voice to echo a bit and produced a rather hollow sound to his otherwise smooth voice. "My name is Kaya. Sorry I haven't been around to meet you before. I've been gone for..." He paused at this point before looking back up at Terashi. "How long has it been, actually? The last time I was outside the Forest we'd only just finished dealing with the Kalosian Revolution and usurped King Aveltal..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:11 am
"Might have been better off letting the Kalosian Revolution stick around, considering recent events," I muttered under my breath. "But I don't remember that, so I may not have been around when you left. So there's no telling, sadly."

Keiko didn't say anything, happy to pet the Sylveon gently as a sign of apology accepted.

"Regardless, I'm glad you're back," I said sincerely. "We're gonna need all the help we can get."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:43 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla nodded as she noticed a mouth moving behind the mask. I'm guessing he's a hybrid...? she thought as she smiled. "It's okay. I'm still pretty new here. So I am still meeting everyone here. It's really nice to meet you though. I hope we get to work together." She said as she heard some foot steps coming from the hallway.

Leon was done with Doc Owl as he now had a lollipop in his mouth. He started walking towards where Ulla and the others said they would be. When he turned the corner he noticed his little sister running up to him for a hug. He held out his hand in order to stop her from hugging him. "Ulla." He knelt down to her height as he had an apologetic look on his face. Ulla just simply stared at him then gave a warm smile. Leon smiled a little as well as Riolu watched their interaction.

"Do they have some unspoken language only they can interpret? Riolu thought as he still couldn't really understand how strong their bond was.

The Hanabi siblings rejoined the group as Leon moved the lollipop to the side of his mouth so he could properly talk. "I'm guessing your also a Hybrid like Keiko here? Leon. And I see my little sister has already introduced herself to you." Leon said to Kaya as he looked at Ter. "So....Channeling?" He said as Ter would probably understand what he was saying. Ulla was a bit confused at first but then her eyes sparkled. "You're a Channler too Leon?! What kind?" With that, Leon softly karate chopped Ulla's head for that stupid question. "Gee Ulla. I spit up poison which got you poisoned....so I'm not really sure what kind I am." He said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:19 pm
Not a Noise

"I never wanted to be a hero, Sub. 'A genius in the wrong position looks like a fool.' I never intended to be a hero. Intended to keep Zekrom from losing itself to Flare's evil schemes..."

The Hybrid nods her head softly, picking up both of the stones. "I didn't intend to make him talk to me in the first place. I'll keep the stones safe....and do my best."

The girl then paused, as if in thought. She tucks the stones away. "Sub....I've been wanting to ask, since I've been....occupied by working with Thundurus...I'm sorry about the mission..with the false Zapdos heart...and then losing Zac....I know that was long ago...but I've wanted to just...let you know."

Sub didn't say much at first in response to that, the sudden apology of what seemed like ancient events having caught him completely off guard. Eventually he would speak, however. "No reason to be sorry, what happened, happened. Nothing we can do about it now, that is beside not letting it get us down." He said with a smile. "Now then, why don't you go relax or do something fun. We've had enough doom and gloom around here."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:13 pm
"You know, I'm kind of glad Sub found out about my talent as a channeler before I started accidentally invading people's minds," I muttered, thinking of what would have happened if my abilities manifested the way Leon's did.

"He still didn't have to attack you with Nevermore," Keiko huffed, remember how angry she was when I told her what Sub did to discover my channeling ability.

Keiko shook her head at herself and turned to Riolu. "They're siblings. It's not so much a hidden language as understanding each other's feelings without having to talk," she explained.

Something about seeing Keiko talk to Riolu triggered a memory in my mind. "Hey, Keiko, I need to ask you something in private," I said, clasping my hand on Keiko's shoulder to get her attention.

After giving me a confused look, she followed me upstairs.

Slightly mushy stuff
Once we were in our room in the dorms on the second floor, I sat down on the bed and motioned for her to do the same, grabbing a certain Pokeball from my bag.

"Happiny!" Stasy cheered as she was let out of the ball I snagged her with. Keiko smiled immediately. "Oh, it's a Happiny!" she said happily, with just a touch of sadness in her voice.

Rala, sensing Stasy's happiness, teleported into the room. "Oh, you're finally giving her back, Master?" Rala asked joyfully, this caught Keiko off-guard. I sighed, wrapping an arm around Keiko. "We found this Happiny in Lovrina's lab, in one of the cages-" I started explaining. Keiko cut me off and hugged the Happiny tightly. "You were the Happiny that talked to me in that cell, huh?" she asked wistfully.

"That's not all," I said, getting Keiko to calm down a bit, though that would prove to be very temporary. "Rala helped me talk to her and... she said that you were her trainer. That you called her Stasy." Keiko shed a tear almost immediately, not taking her eyes off the Happiny in her arms. "...Stasy? You were Stasy the whole time?"

"Happiny!" Stasy cheered, laying against Keiko with her arms opened wide, as if giving a hug. Keiko hugged happiny even more tightly, trying not to cry but unable to hold it in. Rala smiled sadly at the two, happy for Keiko and Stasy both.

When Keiko was done crying, she turned and hugged me. "Thank you..." was all she could manage to say. I hugged her back, and we held each other there for a while. As I was about to suggest we head back downstairs, however, she put a Safari ball in my hand. Curious, I opened it, revealing a Turtonator - an Alolan Pokemon.

"I caught him in a Safari Contest," Keiko explained. 'He was the last Pokemon I caught before I became a hybrid. But I don't think I could train him very well. I won the contest with him, but that was really the only reason I caught him. Afterward, I couldn't think of anything better to do with him than give him to you. I knew that once you felt like training again, you could help this guy get strong."

"Right, I was kind of in a funk, back then," I sighed, rubbing the back of my head. "Not that you're much better, with you selling yourself short like that," I added playfully, though I received no retribution from Keiko for that quip. "You could probably raise Turtonator just fine on your own, but if it makes you feel better, we can treat it like a trade. Stasy for Turtonator. If you want, that is."

Keiko nodded, and I took Turtonator's ball and recalled him. "Guess I need to come up with a name for him," I muttered off-handedly.

"It can wait," Keiko replied, recalling Stasy and standing back up. "Let's go back downstairs for now,"

I nodded with a smile and we walked back out, my arm around her.

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games