Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:27 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon sighed as he followed Ter to the where he was getting medical attention. Ulla watched as he was walking away, she tried to get up but Riolu forced her back down. "Master please no. You need rest." "N-No brother....don't leave me again." She said as she leaned against Riolu forcing herself to follow them. Riolu was pushing her back a bit to slow her down but not to hurt her. "Master stop! This isn't helping your condition!" "Riolu please! I need to see my brother!"

Leon then walked into the clinic as he looked around. He then turned his head to Ter. "This isn't a medical condition. Trust me...I've tried everything." He said as he took off his coat and sat down. "Your girlfriend. She's special, and I'm sure there are other special people like her. So explain to me. What exactly are you guys? I see you have Hybrids here. But there's something else here. Isn't there? Just what exactly are you guys? You are much more than just some mercenaries."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:26 pm
"She's special in her own way, trust me," I said a bit too dryly - more than I intended. I was still on edge from the last person to take an interest in her. "As far as the rest of that, I'll explain everything after you've had your checkup," I insisted, knocking on the door once - all it took to get Orderly to open up.

"Another one, huh? You lot are keeping me in business," Doc Owl commented, hooting afterwards out of... instinct? habit? I didn't know. "Take a seat and I'll be with you in a moment," the good doctor said to Leon, motioning toward a surgery table.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:02 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon sighed as he wasn't he fond of waiting for answers. He looked at Doc Owl as sat down. "What exactly can you do to make me basically stop puking poison from my body?" He asked as he rested his head in his hand. "If your going to ask me when this all started. I would say back when I was 15. I was in the Kanto region, sleeping while my Pokemon were training. I had this really weird dream, and suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I was hospitalized for a 6 months. Nurse Joy couldn't find anything about my case, neither could the Professor there. So, I've been like this ever since." He said very blankly with not much emotion in his tone of voice.

Ulla leaned against the wall as she was heading towards the medical room. She still felt pretty sick but she wanted to be with her brother. Riolu followed right behind her, he sighed knowing better that she was stubborn when it came to family and her Pokemon. He gave her another Pecha Berry as she continued to head towards the lab. She put the berry in her mouth as she was just sucking on the juices for right now. Once she reached the lab, she saw Ter, Doc Owl, and her brother. Leon turned his attention to the door where Ulla was. "Ulla you idiot. Why are you here? You're suppose to be with Keiko resting." Leon said in the calmest voice he could.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:13 pm
"She wanted to check up on her brother," Keiko said in a kind of motherly tone. "Besides, the Pecha Berries have already cured her poison, and she didn't get that weakened by it."

"Yeah, about that. I'm need all of you to get out," Doc Owl instructed bluntly. "You can see my patient when I'm done examining him."

"You heard the man. Doctor's orders," I shrugged, making my way back to the lobby. "We can come back when Doc knows what's going on with Leon."

"All we can do is wait for the time being," Keiko explained, giving Ulla an apologetic look. "Don't worry, he's in good hands. You can visit him soon. Let's go back to the main lobby."

"Pokemon center nurses are used to dealing with Pokemon, not hybrids. Same could be said for the professors, really," Doc Owl retorted with a hoot. "So many people in this world shun hybrids that there aren't that many that are experienced in tending to their medical needs. Fortunately for you, I'm one of the ones that are. Blizzard is a prime example of that."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:32 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla looked a little sad as Doc said all of them needed to leave. Leon looked at her and sighed. "Ulla. Listen to them. I'll see you after and will explain everything. Even if you barbered me with questions right now, I wouldn't have answers. So wait outside. Got it?" Ulla knew he was right as she simply nodded as she stepped outside. When they were outside, she followed Keiko and Ter. Riolu followed right beside her this time, this a first for him seeing her so depressed. He went up a little ahead of Ulla as he tugged on Keiko's arm. "I'm a little confused. Ever since we first met her brother, she's been really clingy to him. I've never met him before till then, is this how siblings are suppose to be?" Riolu asked as he kept looking back at Ulla. He felt her aura as all he felt was. Confusion.

Leon listed to Doc Owl as he looked at his hands. "I don't understand. A hybrid? I don't look like a Pokemon, the only odd thing that I would say is this poison issue I'm having. And my silver hair turning purple like my dad's. I didn't dye it or anything, I just noticed one day my hair was turning purple. The only silver I have left are on the tips of my hair." He said recollecting his memories. Comparing himself to Keiko, he looked nothing like a Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:49 pm
"If they don't see each other, yeah," Keiko explained to Riolu. 'Ulla hasn't seen her brother since she was real little. She's missed him, so it's natural that she'd want to spend time with him now. Don't worry, she'll get less clingy over time."

"You don't have to look like a Pokemon to be at least part hybrid," Doc Owl explained as he examined him. "Lykas was one-sixteenth Milotic hybrid before he fused with his Jellicient. Then again, it could be something else altogether. I won't know until I'm done."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:20 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Something else?" He said to himself as he thought about what other things that could be happening. He just sighed as he looked around the room. "So. What do you need me to do? You need to draw blood? Need me to cough up some more poison?"

Ulla looked Keiko and Ter. "Thank you for taking care of me once again." She overheard Keiko's and Riolu conversation as she giggled a little. Well, least Keiko side of the conversation. "It's been about four years since I last saw my brother Riolu. And well, you already know I lost my family when I was even younger than that. He's the last of my family that I have. I don't really have memories of my parents. Which is really sad. My brother was mainly the one who took care of me. So, I've wanted to ask him. What are parents were like. I'm sorry if I seem too clingy to him." She said with a soft smile as Riolu was a bit thrown back by her comment. "Uh n-no Master! There's no need to apologize! l was just merely asking because I didn't have a better understanding of your relationship with your brother!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:36 pm
"I've been gone for so long..." A voice spoke from outside Snagem HQ, the owner pushing the visor of his built-in helm up off of his mismatched eyes to rest atop his head. "You think anyone missed us, Serena?" He asked the Sylveon at his side.

"Sylveeeeee." The Fairy fox replied with a bit of a shrug. How was she supposed to know?

"Right... I guess it doesn't really matter, honestly. Time passes differently in the Forest, after all." The man with the mismatched eyes said to himself, reminded in that moment that, to him, he had been gone for years. It had only been a few months here in the mortal realm, though. Regardless, it was time to make his return. He'd grown to miss his friends tremendously and he felt certain that at least a few of his Pokemon must be incredibly angry at him for being gone for so long.

"Hello?" He called out as he re-entered Snagem HQ for the first time in ages. "Is anyone here?" Serena followed him, trying to sniff at the air and see if anyone else was around that she recognized.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:39 pm
I wanted to mutter 'somebody has to' under my breath so bad right then, but it would have been in very bad taste, so I held my tongue. Keiko, on the other hand, repsonded with a hug. "You can always come to us if you need anything," she said, once again with a motherly tone.

I didn't say anything, but I shared the sentiment. Regardless, I sat down on one of the couches in the main lobby once we got there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:11 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla nodded as she smiled warmly. "Thank you Keiko." She said as Riolu smiled as well. He then felt an unfamiliar aura as he went on ahead to see what it was. He felt like it wasn't a bad aura so he knew Ulla would be safe if he left for just a quick second. He peaked over as he saw a man with a Slyveon. He didn't recognize their faces as he merely waved to them. He then spoke to the Slyveon in PokeSpeak. He was merely introducing himself and telling him that his Master was Ulla. When Ter, Keiko, and Ulla would turn the corner to meet this man, Riolu would wave them over.  

Cecile Silverstone

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:10 am
Rhyme takes a good nap once all is said and done and shes told shes no longer required to be at the wheel. After her resting and healing of her pokemon, she turns her attention back to the stone that she had recovered.

There was one person that she could trust here, aside from RC. He had been more than helpful so far...

So there the Pachirisu hybird goes, finding herself in front of Sub’s office, tucking the stone back into her pocket before knocking on the door. “Sub? Its Rhyme...may I come in?”  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:42 am
Not a Noise
Rhyme takes a good nap once all is said and done and shes told shes no longer required to be at the wheel. After her resting and healing of her pokemon, she turns her attention back to the stone that she had recovered.

There was one person that she could trust here, aside from RC. He had been more than helpful so far...

So there the Pachirisu hybird goes, finding herself in front of Sub’s office, tucking the stone back into her pocket before knocking on the door. “Sub? Its Rhyme...may I come in?”

"Door is open!" Sub would call out. On the other side she would find the man at his desk, sorting through some papers and books, one book apparently concerning war strategies. "What can I do you for?" He asked, cheerful as ever despite everything.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:57 am
SubonicXP

"Door is open!" Sub would call out. On the other side she would find the man at his desk, sorting through some papers and books, one book apparently concerning war strategies. "What can I do you for?" He asked, cheerful as ever despite everything.

The girl enters, closing the door behind her as a force of habit. “The whole...situation with the defending...and the wheel...” she starts, pauses, shakes her head. “Remember when I first arrived and I told you about what I could remember...? About that voice? About...Zekrom?” She starts, pausing to allow him acknowlegement.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:52 am
Not a Noise

The girl enters, closing the door behind her as a force of habit. “The whole...situation with the defending...and the wheel...” she starts, pauses, shakes her head. “Remember when I first arrived and I told you about what I could remember...? About that voice? About...Zekrom?” She starts, pausing to allow him acknowlegement.

Once Rhyme mentioned Zekrom the goofy man's facial expression would become one of seriousness and deep thought, the Snagem leader sitting there and staring at Rhyme in silence for awhile before speaking. "You still have that depleted Thunder Stone I gave you, don't you?" He asked, as if already knowing exactly what happened somehow.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:56 am
SubonicXP

Once Rhyme mentioned Zekrom the goofy man's facial expression would become one of seriousness and deep thought, the Snagem leader sitting there and staring at Rhyme in silence for awhile before speaking. "You still have that depleted Thunder Stone I gave you, don't you?" He asked, as if already knowing exactly what happened somehow.

“Depleted no longer.” She pulls it from her pocket, the stone giving a blue glow briefly before dimming. “After the lightning...after the bolt at the wheel...It was like being hit by Zapdos again. But this time...after arguing with Zekrom about why he cant join Flare...which happened before the bolt of course...” she pulls out the stone she had uncovered and holds it, fingers gripped securely and safely around. She didnt want to let it go—not until she knew what she was dealing with.

“I found this. Between the wheel and the building...buried..”  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games