Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:40 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon patted Ulla's head one more time as he stood up. He sighed as he scratched his head. "I'm guessing there's no way on convincing you to leave is there...?" He said towards Ulla as he heard Geoffrey's snark remark. He then pushed Ulla behind him in a protective manner as she was able to hide behind his leg. "Before you make any more smart a** remarks, how about you give us a name?" He said as he looked at the other men in the room as they were asking the same thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:40 pm
It took a moment before Odd responded but, after a moment, he finally cracked a small smile. "I knew you were crazy but to con Pump? She's more capable than I am of reaping whatever tiny soul you have tucked away in there." With a small laugh, however, a thought dawned on him. "Have you considered Lykas? I get the feeling he'd hit that if she asked him to." He laughed, knowing how his boyfriend was when it came to the sins of the flesh.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:43 pm
A voice would pipe into the office from the loudspeaker, the sound of a drill whining in the background as the caller spoke. "You think he has a soul spirit channelers can touch? Cute." Reno told them, a loud ringing noise of metal on metal sounding as apparently a hammer was used on something. "Dare you to poke it right now, see what it does if you're so sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:43 pm
"Hm...I didn't think of Lykas. Now that's an idea." He said, tapping his chin in exaggerated thought. "Ah well, I'm sure things will work out for her in the end." He said, making waving dismissive gesture. "Though to be serious for a moment you should probably visit her once things settle down a bit. I know you felt it, what she did back there almost killed her. I know it wasn't exactly 'right' of me to con her like that but I saw little other choice, but that doesn't mean I'm not concerned for her well being."

That was when Reno spoke up, the Snagem leader darting his eyes towards the source of the Psychic Channeler's voice. "Yeah, let's not do that. Tis a silly idea."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:50 pm
Aile and Tatooine would finally arrive back at HQ, Aile currently asleep in her dragon's arms. It didn't look like she had gotten any worse since Nimbasa, thankfully, maybe just slightly pale. The Flygon briefly considered intervening in whatever potential confrontation was about to happen, but thought better of it and immediately took her trainer to the med lab, hoping to get her wound looked at and dealt with immediately so there wasn't any further issues.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:06 pm
Odd glanced up at the intercom when Reno chirped up. "Quiet, you." He snapped at the Psychic Channeler. "I'm trying to be threatening here. Besides, you I can hurt without question." He pointed out.

"Anyway, I already planned to go see her shortly. I'm in agreeance with you on that one." He responded to Sub with a small nod. "She's never really been against us and while we're not the closest of acquaintances, I do still have something I need to talk to her about." He admitted with a sigh. "I don't think I ever told her I know who ended Geist or that he has been ended, himself."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:15 pm
Orderly opened the door, and upon seeing the wound on Aile, let Tatooine in without incident. Doc Owl hooed in concern upon seeing the gaping hole in Aile's chest. "Set her on the table, there," the good doctor instructed, motioning toward an operating table as he turned to the side. "I'll go get the sutures..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:03 pm
"Goooon...." Tatooine nodded and followed Orderly in, putting her on the table that Doc pointed out. She'd back up soon after, looking at the two as they did their work. While she was antsy and wanted to stay next to her trainer, she at least had enough sense to stay out of their way as the two mended her trainer.

On Aile's end, she was starting to wake as they dealt with her would, groaning as she stirred. When Doc and Orderly were nearly done with her stitches, opening one of her eyes. "Nrrrr... Well... I think I know where I'm at, then," she muttered, trying to stay as still as possible for them.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:53 pm
"Be thankful your Flygon had the wherewithal to bring you here," Doc Owl murmured as he put his equipment away. "You won't have use of your arms for a few days. There's a sling beside your bed to help you walk, though I'd recommend staying in bed and recovering. Those stitches can only go so far on their own to help you recover."

Orderly was standing against the door, keeping it open in case Aile wanted to go ahead and leave, though it wouldn't be easy for her given her injury. Despite that, the sling was there for her if she insisted on being mobile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:41 pm
Aile looked at Tatooine as Doc Owl mentioned her, smiling and chuckling. "Yeah, she's good like that. Always has been." Tatooine beamed when she heard that, trilling happily. "I... I think I will try to walk around a bit. I haven't always been the best with staying in one spot for a few days. Thank you, though." She would put the sling on as gingerly as possible, being careful to not irritate the stitches. "And don't take this the wrong way, but I hope that we don't have to meet up in here again any time soon." She chuckled as she motioned for Tatooine to follow her. The two would head to Aile's room to get cleaned up a bit and change shirts before heading back down to the main room, noting everyone in the room.

"Well, this seems like a party," the woman would comment, tilting her head at the amount of people she hadn't met before.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:00 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd glanced up at the intercom when Reno chirped up. "Quiet, you." He snapped at the Psychic Channeler. "I'm trying to be threatening here. Besides, you I can hurt without question." He pointed out.

"Anyway, I already planned to go see her shortly. I'm in agreeance with you on that one." He responded to Sub with a small nod. "She's never really been against us and while we're not the closest of acquaintances, I do still have something I need to talk to her about." He admitted with a sigh. "I don't think I ever told her I know who ended Geist or that he has been ended, himself."

"Yeah, she does deserve to know what became of the count. After all he did he was still her last living relative." Sub admitted in agreement with Odd. "Either way, any other questions?" He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:29 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla stayed behind Leon as he kept starring at the man who was too cocky for his own good. This wanna be jerk. Who does he think- He thought but then he started coughing hard. He knelt down on his knees as he covered his mouth. Ulla came right by his side worried she helped him up just to get him sit up."Brother?! What's wrong? Did you need me to-" "Ulla stay away!" He shouted as it looked like purple stuff was what he was coughing up. He quickly pushed Ulla away as some dripped on to her skin.

Leon saw that some of it got on to Ulla as she didn't understand what that stuff was. Leon whimpered as he couldn't stop from coughing. "U-Ulla...I'm so sorry..." "Sorry for-" Suddenly, Ulla started feeling weak as she fell over. Riolu was about to go grab Ulla from falling over "Riolu don't! Ulla is poisoned!" He shouted as Leon kept on coughing as if something was stuck in his throat. Ulla started breathing heavily as the pain of the poison was settling in her system. He looked over at everyone desperately. "P-Please....save Ulla..."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:39 pm
I immediately let Rala out of her ball. "Rala, Heal Pulse. Keiko, we're going to need a lot of Pecha Berries." I explained, giving Keiko a pleading look.

Keiko nodded, and let Audrey out of her ball. "On it. Audrey, help Rala."

While Rala poured healing Psychic-type energy onto Leon and Audrey did the same for Ulla, I couldn't help sensing energy from Leon. Either he had the problem I was suffering from up until I saved Keiko from Lovrina, or he had some hybrid in him. Or this was a Pokemon's doing. I couldn't be sure.

"Quick, eat this," Keiko ordered, handing Ulla and Leon each a bowl stuffed with Pecha Berries.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:01 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon kept on coughing more and more purple stuff started coming from his mouth. He looked over to Ulla as she was looking even worse. "U-Ulla....Please..." He then looked at Keiko as she handed over a bowl of Pecha Berries. "U-Unfortunately....that won't help me....t-this isn't the first..." He said almost out of breath as he was finally able to get out what was stuck in his throat. He held it in his had as it looked almost like a sludge ball. He was glad as he was able to finally get it out, but he was more concerned about Ulla's condition. He stood back up and looked as if nothing actually happened.

Ulla on the other hand was breaking out in a sweat as she opened her eye a little bit and scanned the room. "Brother....?" She asked as she noticed the Pecha Berries. She grabbed one and started munching on one as her body was feeling a little better. Riolu just stood there in shock as he looked at Leon with almost death glaring eyes. He jumped up to his height and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "What did you do to Ulla!? What is wrong with you?!" Leon simply just looked at the Riolu as he lifted him off his shirt and looked at him. "If your asking why that happened. I'm not sure....It's just been happening. More and more. Being sick like this isn't working out for me as it takes even more of my energy...."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:16 pm
"He needs medical attention," Keiko demanded. I could only sigh, as that was obvious at this point.

"Right. Come with me," I told Leon before making my way to Doc Owl's office, expecting Leon to follow. I knocked on the door, and after a moment, Orderly opened. "Got a live one for you," was all I said, motioning for Leon to enter.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games