Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:53 pm
After shocking not only his team but the alliance as well the Snagem leader would reappear in HQ, the team's Claydol having teleported him in. The man wasted no time to head on up to his office, taking his SNAG out and speaking to GRAY along the way as he asked the AI to make note of the events that transpired and things like that. Looked like the leader was still war mode.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:09 pm
Rala teleported Keiko and myself back to HQ after the mission in Nimbasa. Much as I tried to help out with the second wave of Flares, all of my Pokemon got worn out eventually.

While they all rested in our room, Keiko and I relaxed in the main lobby to find Ulla and Wren standing around. "Hey, guys," Keiko said with a weary smile. I waved at them, but remained silent for the time being.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:25 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla looked where she heard a familiar voice. It was Keiko and Ter back in one piece. She ran up to them and hugged Keiko. Not really much of a hug seeing how Ulla's head rested on Keiko's stomach. "I'm so glad you guys made it out okay." She said very happily. After seeing what they did to Team Flare, she was scared one of them would end up like that too.

Meanwhile Leon was heading up some stairs as it looked like it was leading towards the dorms. He was walking around aimlessly as he sighed. "This is the place Ulla works for...?" He said as he kept wondering around. He then potentially gave up to figure out where everyone was as he just sat down in the middle of the hallway. "I've wasted so much energy...." Soon enough, Riolu felt Leon's aura as he left Ulla's side to go grab him.

Leon leaned against the wall as he saw Riolu hold out his hand. "Ah. Your Ulla's Riolu. Thank you for finding me." He said as he grabbed Riolu's hand and picked himself up and Riolu. Riolu then pointed towards where he needed to go to be back with Ulla and the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:54 pm
"I'm glad you're okay, too!" Keiko said happily, wrapping an arm around the younger girl's shoulder. "I didn't see you for most of the mission. I was afraid you got lost or something!"

Part of me wanted to walk away and work on my team or do some research or something, but for Keiko's sake I stayed by her side, resting with her after another rough mission. Team Flare. I'd sing the praises of Darkrai if it somehow resulted in Team Flare leaving Unova untouched. Or just leaving Unova, period, for that matter.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:16 pm
Another Snagem was in the main aera of the HQ the bustling sounds of the others talking interuppted hia nap This Mans name was Geoffrey and nonetheless the man was angry from being interuppted. Meanwhile his Mawile Stood by him Staring down the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:19 pm
Wren had been completely out of it when Ulla approached him and failed to respond to her at first. It wasn't until Keiko made her appearance with Terashi that he zoned back into where he was again. "Oh! I'm glad to see you're safe as well, little one." He told the girl with a smile before looking up and seeing Keiko and Terashi. Keiko, he'd nod to before looking to Terashi. "You've got yourself one hell of a woman." He told the man with a smile. "She might look a little different than the first time we met but she was certainly willing to put herself in harm's way to protect my homeland." He told the Channeler-in-training.

In the distant parts of HQ, Odd was busy hunting Sub. He had one very important question for the man he hadn't gotten an answer to before getting yanked back to HQ rather unceremoniously.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:21 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Ulla." Leon said blankly as he was at the end of the room looking at everyone. He recognized Keiko and Ter from when they first met. Ulla raised her head as tears started forming in her eyes. "B-Big brother...." Leon then let Riolu down as Ulla ran towards him and quickly buried her face in his chest. If someone were to listen, they would be able to hear Ulla whimpering. "....Come on now. Your gonna make my shirt covered in your snot." He said as he patted her head. He then looked at Keiko and Ter.

"So. What was the reason for Ulla to be there? I thought there was an age requirement to be a mercenary?" He asked with a very blank face. His voice was stern but showed no emotion of anger. He then ruffled up Ulla's hair to make her stop crying. "D-Don't be mad at them big brother. They were the ones who have been looking out for me the most sense I've been here. Everyone in Sangem is like my family."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:32 pm
'It's Terashi's homeland, too," Keiko explained, wrapping her arms around me when Ulla left to embrace her big brother.

"You would think so, but apparently not," I shrugged, trying to keep my opinions of letting ten-year-old journey with Pokemon to myself. With all of the groups out there looking to screw innocent people over, going out on your own was just too dangerous for kids anymore. "I guess Ulla proved her capacity as a trainer sufficiently to the higher-ups," I added with a shrug.

With that, I focused on Keiko and Wren again. "You would never know it with the way she acts sometimes," I told Wren jokingly. "But believe me, I know what Keiko is capable of when she gets serious." I added, preventing mysel from getting gently punched in the side or gut. "She gets nervous a little too quickly when people compliment her, but overall she's a good egg,"

Keiko buried her face in my shirt, unable to take all the praise. With a knowing smirk, I ruffled her hair as a way of saying she didn't have to be embarrased.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:32 pm
"Hah, You two are family? This is a suprise, Nothing to do with me of course." Geoffrey snarked at Ullas wimpering. As he walked towardsthe hybrid named Kieko. " So this is what they call a hybrid., Quite the feat ." He said as he looked the one called kieko up and down.

The Mawile of course started to n** at wrens leg playfully with it's monsterous jaws.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:40 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

In the distant parts of HQ, Odd was busy hunting Sub. He had one very important question for the man he hadn't gotten an answer to before getting yanked back to HQ rather unceremoniously.

Odd would find Sub exactly where the man should be; in his office, writing out stuff on paper while dictating notes to GRAY.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:45 pm
Looking down at his ankle as his spoke to Terashi and Keiko, Wren shook his leg a bit before letting out one of his Pokemon. Asphodel looked down as well before looking confused. "Saw buck saw saaaaw?" He asked, stamping his hoof a bit, unsure what he was supposed to do about it. "Deal with the ankle biter for me, please?" The Channeler requested of the Sawsbuck. Asphodel shrugged as best a quadrupedal Pokemon might and proceeded to push the Mawile away with his leafy antlers.

"I can understand her embarrassment, honestly." He finally replied to Terashi before looking over to see Ulla snuggling up to what it sounded like was her sibling. It was kind of nice to see a small child had family like that, he had to admit to himself.

When he heard the new guy making comments about Keiko's appearance, though, he'd turn a bit red. "You might want to watch how to talk to a lady!" He huffed, walking toward him and grabbing him by the back of his shirt. "Kindly introduce yourself before you start leering." He directed the younger male, ice blue eyes glaring a hole through him.

~~~

When Odd found Sub, he's knock on his doorframe to get his attention before speaking to him. "I have a question. Which, I'll admit, is probably not anything anyone else thought of." He announced. "What in world did you have to promise her in order to talk Countess Pump into coming all the way to Unova and helping us?" He asked. He didn't sound angry or even a little upset. More like he was confused and concerned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:51 pm
"It's just part of who she is," I said to Wren with a shrug, implying that I loved her for who she was and that she didn't have to change for me without saying it outright.

I stood up and glared at the newcomer, with my hands at my belt. "Can I help you?" I asked, resisting the urge to clench my fists.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:16 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

When Odd found Sub, he's knock on his doorframe to get his attention before speaking to him. "I have a question. Which, I'll admit, is probably not anything anyone else thought of." He announced. "What in world did you have to promise her in order to talk Countess Pump into coming all the way to Unova and helping us?" He asked. He didn't sound angry or even a little upset. More like he was confused and concerned.

"An heir." Sub said win a 'matter-of-fact' tone, not important enough to have his full undivided attention as he continued his work for a moment longer in silence. "She won't live forever, you know." He said, finally looking up at Odd. "And neither will you, despite the nature of the two of you, but you know that already. Giratina always gets his due in the end." The man chuckled softly, as if he found the concept humorous.

"But yes, I promised her that in five years time she would have an heir, one way or another. As you know with Count Geist gone the countess is the last living member of her noble house, an ancient bloodline charged with the vital task of guarding the Gateway of the Lost." He explained, most of this however Odd already knew so it was more like reiterating. "And since she is the last of her line she requires a descendant to continue the legacy of her forebearers and protect the gateway. Might ask yourself, 'What about adoption?' but you know how those nobles are, that simply won't do." He went on.

"Now you might think it simple for a woman to get pregnant but again that's not the problem. The countess must ensure her heir can properly care for the gateway, to be sensitive to the spectral forces, that is become a Ghost Channeler. As you know not everyone can become aware of the unseen, it's a gift one must have. So, she needs to conceive a child with one who can better the odds of her offspring being like so, meaning she must conceive with a fellow Ghost Channeler." That's when he stared at Odd for awhile, probably making him uncomfortable.

"Thus after a little hocus pocus contract stuff I promised I would see to it she had an heir in five years time. All I have to do is find a spectral sensitive to make a baby with her or otherwise I have to step up to the plate and hope for the best. A small price to pay for saving Nimbasa City, don't you think?" He asked. None of this seemed to bother him in the slightest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:24 pm
Odd glared at Sub when the man explained himself. "You had better have someone else in mind." He told the man plainly. "You may be powerful but I hope you know it won't be me." He promised the man. He knew full well what Sub meant and what he implied but he'd be more damned than he already was if Sub thought he was going to be a willful bartering chip like that.

"I feel for the woman. I really do. But people aren't trading fodder for making deals with." Whether Sub liked it or not, it looked like he was going to be the one making babies with Pump. "More importantly, even if I was a willing pawn, I don't swing that way." He reminded the man.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:29 pm
Sub watched Odd's reaction to this revelation and implication, sitting in silence with a solemn look on his face all the while. Once Odd was done a big grin grew upon the man's face and he couldn't help but laugh. "Oh boy, that was funny. Talking of ethical behavior and such." He said, pretending to slap his knee. "Come on, do you forget who I am? I like the countess and all but if I have to make a promise I don't intend to keep to finish the job I need done then you're right as rain I'm gonna do it." He smiled deviously. Now that was the Sub everyone knew.

"Eh, if I so happen to stumble upon some ghost whispering bachelor one day I'll send him her way but I'm not fixing to go out of my way for the countess, and I'm certainly not going to pitch for her either." He shrugged. "But hey, at least Nimbasa is free of Flare for now and the war effort has yet to be lost. The countess might regret this in five years time but I don't."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games