Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:59 pm
Hanging around in the kitchen was Sub along with his living potted plant, Hemlock. The Dark trainer was currently watering the 'plant' as it slumbered in its pot of soil. Hemlock liked a good moist soil but not too wet and Sub had gotten pretty good at maintaining its desired moisture level. Before he never thought he would be taking care of an Oddish of all things but thanks to Toren he was. Some times he wondered if his 'cousin' was okay, but often enough he had to push aside those thoughts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:20 pm
Night yawned softly as she pushed open the door to the kitchen. Her shiny Skitty, Loki, sat perched silently upon her shoulder. For the moment, he seemed docile, though it was just a matter of time before the trouble-making pokemon found something to get into. As she made her way to the refrigerator, she pulled two containers. The first, which appeared to contain chunks of some sort of fish, she opened and placed on the floor for Loki, who immediately jumped from his spot on her shoulder to the floor. It wasn't until she went to place the other dish in the microwave that she realized she wasn't alone in the kitchen.

"Oh, hey, V," She said softly, as she pushed a few buttons to warm up her meal before turning to the man, "Never thought I'd see you with an Oddish."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:23 pm
Ms Edyn

"Oh, hey, V," She said softly, as she pushed a few buttons to warm up her meal before turning to the man, "Never thought I'd see you with an Oddish."

Sub would twitch slightly as Night addressed him as V. She had been calling him that for a long time and yet he still hadn't gotten used to it. "Neither did I, but I have to say it isn't all that bad. In some ways Hemlock is more of a Dark type than my others." He mused. "So, what do I owe the pleasure of your haunting?" He turned to face the hybrid with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:53 pm
"Food," Night said simply, indicating the meal she was warming up for herself, "Though, I am glad I ran into you. I think I'm losing my mind." Once her food was satisfyingly hot, the hybrid carried her bowl to the table and sat. She took a couple tentative bites, thinking over what she needed to say, before continuing, "I'm losing time. I'll be in one place one minute, then the next thing I know it's hours later and I'm somewhere completely different with absolutely no memory of how I got there. I first noticed it a while back, when I was fighting with some of the others against that Gengar hybrid, near Floccesy, I think? I just assumed it was due to my injury. But then, when we went to Courmaine.....I remember going there, but I don't know how I got back here, or even what I did while I was there. It's been happening more sporadically over the past few weeks. The latest being last night. I was talking with Keiko, Lykas and Ulla in the main room. Then, all of a sudden, it was morning and I was in my bedroom...."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:05 pm
"That...sounds very strange." Sub said with a frown after he got done listening to Night. He had put the Wailmer Pal he was using to water Hemlock to the side, then hopping up on the counter and sitting down on it as he tapped his chin in thought. "Have you suffered any head trauma prior? Maybe we should have Doc Owl look you over or have GRAY do a scan for any energy abnormalities." He said, naming off possible things to check. "What's the largest amount of 'time' you've lost?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:18 pm
Night shook her head before lifting a hand to brush across her right temple, where a scar was just barely visible, "The only thing was the knife that was thrown at me by the Gengar hybrid, but that only grazed the side of my head. It wasn't a direct hit. Other than that, no injury I can remember." She watched as Loki, having finished his meal, jumped onto the counter and began batting gently at the Oddish's leaves, "I think the most time I've lost has been maybe three or four hours? I'm not sure about last night since I have no idea what time I went to sleep. Though, if we're counting that it'd be more like half a day."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:25 pm
"So we're talking enough time for you to forget entire events, this is very worrisome." Sub frowned. Hemlock, while asleep, would instinctively try to ward off the annoyance as it released a puff of a weak Poison Powder, only strong enough to sting a bit. "I'll speak to the doc and see what he says. Does anything stand out to you to have occurred prior to your black outs? Our Gengar friend didn't hit you with anything else funny did he?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:45 pm
"You're telling me, I'm honestly worried about what I did or said during these blackouts," Night said, looking up at Loki's sneeze from the Poison Powder before he backed away from the Oddish, only to pounce on him in retaliation, "I don't think there was anything on the blade that hit me, though I can't say for certain he didn't hit me with anything else after the blackout. As for the events prior to blacking out. Nothing really stands out, at least nothing similar. It's happened when I was angry, a couple times when I was frightened. At first I figured it might've been triggered by heightened emotions, but last night I was simply calmly talking with Keiko about her hybridization."

Sighing, she picked up her empty bowl and carried it to the sink, "Maybe I should see Doc about this..."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:59 pm
"I think that would be for the best." Sub said in reply to Night's comment about Doc Owl. "I wish I could be more help but I am honestly at a loss for what could be happening. Nothing seems to be fitting right. Fortunately though you seem fine and healthy, at least right now." He said to the hybrid.

Hemlock would squeal as it was pounced and woken up as its pot tipped over, causing the Oddish to fall out and the dirt to go everywhere. Angry that its slumber was disturbed the Weed Pokemon would fish its Blackglasses out from its bundled of leaves and put them on over its eyes. Now sporting his shades to signify it was getting serious the Oddish would launch an attack on Loki as it conjured up a small ball of Dark energy with Hidden Power and flung it at the Skitty. Sub couldn't help but chuckle as he saw this.

"Should we go see if the Doc is in?" He asked Night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:16 pm
"Yeah, may as well," Night agreed, somewhat reluctantly, "I'd actually hoped not to bother him with this and try and resolve it myself, but that doesn't seem to be working."

Loki started sniffling slightly after getting hit by the ball of energy. Sitting, he forced his eyes to well up with tears as he gave Hemlock a full taste of his Fake Tears.

"Think we should stop this before it gets out of hand and they destroy the kitchen?" Night asked, a slight teasing tone evident in her voice.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:28 pm
"Yeah, that might be a good idea." Sub admitted as he walked over and snatched up Hemlock, the Oddish starting to instead get angry over the Fake Tears, though it lowering its guard all the same. Once in hand the man would take the Weed Pokemon's shades off, causing it to become its cheery docile self again. Such a weird Pokemon. "I'm going to clean this mess up in here, you go ahead and find Doc Owl, he should be roosting or whatever in the med lab." He told Night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:36 pm
"Sure thing," Night said, picking Loki up as well, "Come on, you, I think you've caused enough trouble for one night."

Before making her journey to the med lab, Night decided to make a small detour by her room first. She could only imagine the sort of trouble her Skitty would get into if left to his own devices, or worse if she took him with her to see Doc Owl.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:11 pm
Geoffrey was in the main room sitting and reading up on fairy types.rachen his mawile was the protective sort but playful as well it ran around the main it's second mouth biting the things it touched.komm mein Schatz, wir sollten nicht herumspielen. which he was basically telling the pokemon to come and behave as it listen he stroked the mawiles head dragging his fingers across her lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:21 pm
Wren happened to be coming back into HQ from an excursion up to visit his friend Lum in his mountainside cabin at the moment.

“Tuuuurne...” Hemlock announced, pointing to the couch, where he spotted an unknown in the main room. “Cacac turne cactuuuurrr?” He asked of Wren, wondering if the man knew who it was.

“I dunno. He doesn’t look like anyone I’ve met before.” Wren replied, shaking his head. “He looks busy, though.” He wondered for a moment if he should interrupt the other man’s reading to introduce himself.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:27 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was walking around looking for someone with Riolu as she had other things on her mind. What was with that whole Team Rocket thing? And, how did Sub know all of them? She shook her head as she noticed Wren. She quickly ran over to him as she tugged on his shirt. "Hey, glad to make to see you back in one piece.What are you-" She then turned to where he was looking as there was an elephant in the room. What was with this guy? She's never seen this man before.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games