Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:33 am
"That s-s-sounds r-r-rough," Keiko tried to say, her instincts kicking into high gear when Night started talking about eating people. Her arousal wasn't helping matters much.

"D-d-don't mind me," Keiko said to Riolu if it asked if she was okay. "S-still getting used to the Pokemon side of me," she explained, starting to calm down. "You're fine, Ulla. You can come talk to us if you like," she offered, motioning for the young Trainer to sit beside her if she liked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:59 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla tilted her head as she looked at the other hybrid she hasn't met yet. "Hello. My name is Ulla, I'm only ten years old and this is my buddy Riolu. We just started our Pokemon journey." She said as she gave a warm smile.

Riolu didn't believe Keiko one bit. He had a blank face as Ulla and himself sat with them. "Is there anything I can help with? Maybe myself and your Pokemon could help you with what your going through. Pokemon could help you understand the other part of new self.  

Cecile Silverstone

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:00 am
"It can be," Night admitted, "But it's manageable. Though the temptation is usually there, I'm proud to say I've never given in. So, you needn't worry too much, Cake. I won't bite, unless you ask me to." She gave the Lopunny a slight wink, having picked up on the other girl's nervousness.

"Hello, Ulla. Most people call me Night," the Ninetales said, giving the young girl a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:04 am
"Th-th-that's good to know!" Keiko smiled, trying desperately to ignore what her body was telling her. If it weren't for the fur on her face, it would be beet red.

Riolu's ability to sense aura would likely help in this situation, though it'd only pick up a mixture of fear and something else that he was maybe a bit too young to fully understand. Keiko was a bit too caught up in what she was feeling to properly answer Riolu, though.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:14 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla looked back at Night and and Keiko as she didn't really understand what their conversation was about. "What are you guys talking about? Is it something about Hybrids?" She asked very curiously as she looked at Riolu who was a bit confused as well. "I agree with Master Ulla. You guys are talking weird especially you Keiko. I would like to know as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:18 am
"Don't worry about it, kids," Night said, never taking her, suddenly predatory, gaze off Keiko, "Grown up talk."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:20 am
"I-I-It's complicated," Keiko tried to explain, a mixture of fear and arousal making it difficult for her to do anything but stare at Night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:25 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

The two pouted "I'm an adult now." Ulla said as she thought of an idea. "Maybe Ter will tell me what you guys are talking about." She thought as she looked at Riolu who was just dumbfounded. "Master Ulla. You are nothing like an adult I must say." "Riolu! Can you see if you sense Ter's aura around? He must know what they are talking about."  

Cecile Silverstone

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:34 am
Night smiled down at Ulla and Riolu, though in truth it was much less an actual smile so much as it was a showing of teeth. A somewhat threatening gesture Riolu would likely pick up on, "Now, let's not get him involved in this. Poor guy would probably be just as confused as you are."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:41 am
Keiko didn't say anything, not wanting to share what she was feeling with me out of guilt. What she was feeling now wasn't right considering her relastionship with me, but she couldn't help herself. Night was being weirdly attractive and her instincts were kicking in stronger than they ever did before. Were it not for the fear, Keiko would probably start hitting on Night, but now she didn't know what to do.

Meanwhile, I was wandering the halls when I came across a strange Pokemon - a Trubbish. I let Rala out of her ball to help translate - only for the Unova-native to show me a ball of its own. "He says it's yours," Rala said telepathically.

Curious, I reached down to take the ball from the Trubbish, only for a memory to flash in my mind, remembering myself saying something about Pokemon Liberation. "Oh, geez, I caught you at some point, didn't I?" I blurted out.

The Trubbish started bouncing with glee, glad that I had finally remembered it months after catching it. Feeling guilty, I took the ball and put Trubbish in it. I didn't have room in my belt, so he'd have to go into the Snagem PC for now, but I'd make sure to train him up some as an apology when I had time.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:53 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu looked at Night as he moved in front of Ulla very calmly. "Pardon my Master's curiosity. Obviously, we want to know as much as we can while we still have the chance to actually mingle with you guys." "Well, something is obviously wrong with Keiko. She's taken care of me when I was ill. She also took care of my Pokemon when I couldn't. I'd at least want Ter to know that something is wrong with her. I don't think she's comfortable telling me. So, why can't she tell someone that's much closer to her?" Ulla said very worried. She was honestly worried about Keiko as she's always been taking care of her, she'd at least want to return the favor. Riolu then picked up Ter's aura. It wasn't too far from where they were. Riolu then tugged on Ulla's dress and pointed in the direction Ter was. "I'll be right back."

Ulla jumped off of her seat as she ran towards where Ter was. When she met up with Ter she saw the Trubbish handing over a Pokeball to him. "Ter? Are you busy? I think you should go see Keiko." She said in a very worried voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:10 am
"There are just some things men's minds, much like that of children, fail to comprehend," Night said, calmly, "However, I can help you somewhat understand what Cake's issue is at the moment. Her instincts have apparently started kicking in and are telling her there is a very dangerous predator in the room." She sat back and watched as the young girl ran off to find Terashi. Though she didn't have anything against him personally, Night couldn't stop her fur from bristling slightly in irritation at his inevitable interruption.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:23 am
"I... I... Igottagodosomething-!"

And like that, she was off, running as fast as her skinny Lopunny legs could take her. The words 'very dangerous predator' set her off, it would seem. She would run upstairs and make for our room, locking the door behind her.

Meanwhile, what Ulla said worried me, and I focused my mind through Rala to try to find Keiko through her emotions. What I found, though...

"...yikes. Ah, I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you," I said, blushing randomly. At Ulla's age, she didn't need to know what Keiko was doing. "She should be feeling better shortly," is all I could say.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:26 am
Night couldn't stifle the soft chuckle at seeing her prey fleeing to her room. Especially knowing exactly what had caused her to flee. Though, rather than give chase, this time, she simply picked up her book and began to slowly make her way back towards her own room, "This should be entertaining."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:35 am
Riolu thought about what Night said. As something clicked in his head as he made a fist with one and placed it in his other hand. "I think I understand now. Thank you Night for the info." He said as he went off to rejoim with Ulla.

Ulla was a bit confused by the sight of Ter's blush. "Really that quickly? You don't think she'll need help? She asked not really understanding how Keiko could feel better shortly. When Riolu rejoined with his trainer, Ulla turned back to him. "Well. It looks like we can't really help Keiko. But I know what else we can do." She opened her bag and pulled out a journal titled 'Shadow Virus' She flipped through the pages as Riolu was a bit amazed by the details. Ulla recorded everything that regarded to his own recovery and what steps they took.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games