Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:28 pm
"I'm always available for parties. I do charge group rates for three or more, though." Lykas quipped as he winked at the women before him. "And tentacles are definitely a specialty of mine." He added, his ponytail splitting apart into four wriggling tentacles that seemed to be quivering in a sort of anticipation. Maybe it was just because they rarely spent time not disguised as hair, though?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:36 pm
"I'm not much good with either, to be honest," Keiko shrugged. "I know enough to get by, but that's about it."

She didn't say anything about it, but her tail was very sensitive - it didn't take much to make her feel really good or hurt really bad. She could only hope that it dulled in time. She ignored Lykas's comment, however - she didn't want him to cheat on Odd with her, let alone Night.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:54 pm
Another Hybrid walked into the main room " At Least It wasen't by flare, God these things coming out of me hurt like hell, I mean they are iron but hell, i need some damn aspirin for my back every 4 hours." She motioned to Kieko and Lykas and the other hybrid called Night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:56 pm
"The offer's tempting, Squiggles, but I'm afraid your anatomy lacks that which really interests me," Night laughed, turning back towards Keiko, "How have you been with your instincts? Any strange urges? Cause I'm honestly surprised you're even sitting in the same room talking with me."

Night glanced up at the appearance of another hybrid she didn't recognize before turning towards Keiko and Lykas with a questioning look, "New person, or someone else who was hybridized that I didn't know about?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:01 pm
Lykas smirked at Night. "Hey, there's some female in here somewhere." He assured the woman. "At least I think there is..." He really didn't like recalling how Narcissa had just vanished when she'd contributed the DNA needed for him to become a hybrid but the fact of the matter was that her body contained so much water, the process had likely fused the two together in other to get enough DNA to use. When Night asked about instincts, he wondered for a moment why he never experienced anything like that.

"New person, I think?" He answered Night. "I would imagine that you'll get used to that over time. Those would be like extra limbs for you, I imagine." He responded to Gima.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:04 pm
"It comes and goes," Keiko admitted, sighing nervously and adjusting herself. "Honestly, I'm just glad I'm past the point of wanting to have sex with anybody and everybody I come across. And why wouldn't I want to hang out with you? You're pretty and are usually a nice person when somebody doesn't piss you off," Keiko explained, unaware of what her body would be telling her once her instincts kicked back in.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:08 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla finally had some time to herself away from her Pokemon as they were all fast asleep in their Pokeballs. Well, except Riolu. Riolu was always following her. "You know, I thought you being purified would have left you exhausted. You must be feeling all different emotions all at once. It's been a good year, since you last felt emotions. You sure your not tired?" She asked Riolu as he was showing no signs of tiredness. Just full of spirit with a big smile on his face. Riolu then felt all similar auras just around the corner. Riolu stopped Ulla as they reached the corner as they saw almost all the Hybrids altogether. "This looks like fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:12 pm
"Now thats a new face , But me no, I'm actually Rein" She announced to the team while pointing one of her ghastly flares towards Ulla " You know little one you are kinda cute, Might i ask your name ." She said to the girl turning to face her.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:26 pm
"Rein?" Night asked, her head tilting slightly as she considered the name, "Nope, doesn't sound familiar."

"Pump enough alcohol into me, Squiggles, and I might reconsider," Night growled suddenly, with a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

"Maybe they haven't kicked in yet, Cake," Night shrugged, her demeanor suddenly changing with absolutely no indication of what she'd just said to Lykas on her face as she spoke with Keiko, "I know when I first changed, I was constantly having to dodge some of the other pokemon and hybrids here due to my Ninetales' instincts telling me to pounce on them. Especially Rhyme. I avoided her like she had a damn plague. Doc Owl as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:32 pm
As if summoned on the spot, Keiko stared at Night and started getting very nervous... and also turned on. "I know your pain. I had a f-few bad thoughts about him when he had me s-trapped down just after Terashi brought me b-back," Keiko explained, trying to calm herself by thinking of something other than Night, though it wasn't working very well.

She didn't hear Rein introduce himself while she was dealing with her instincts acting up, unfortunately.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:36 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla looked at Rein a little confused. Did they forget that she was on that rescue team to come get them back. "Uhm....Ulla. And this is my partner Riolu." She said as Riolu just nodded. "It's nice to see you again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:56 pm
"Understandable," Night agreed with a nod, "Lopunny and Noctowl don't really get along too well together. Though, for that matter, the same could be said about Ninetales. So, you seem to be having a better handle over your instincts than I did. Still having some issues controlling a few of them, to be honest. Especially when I'm tired. Or angry...."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:59 pm
"Well, you being a predator makes things a bit easier, I'd imagine," Keiko spoke up, calming down a bit. "Being randomly and unrationally afraid of otherwise good people is no fun," she added with a slight huff.

Hearing Riolu's voice knocked her out of her thoughts, which allowed her to notice Ulla. "Hi," she'd say to the younger girl with a cute wave.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:08 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla noticed Keiko as she waved back as she and Riolu walked over to the two. "I hope we aren't interrupting your guy's hybrid conversation." She said with a smile, Riolu looked at Keiko as he felt something was a bit off with her. "Is everything okay? You don't seem like yourself today."  

Cecile Silverstone

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:29 am
"Easier in some ways, harder in others," Night shrugged, "I can imagine the sudden fear of everyone around you wouldn't be ideal, but it can't be much worse than wishing to attack someone simply because they're smaller and might make a good meal. It's part of the reason why I keep a constant stock of various meaty stews in the refrigerator."

She looked over at yet another new face as she made her way towards herself and Keiko, "Oh, hello."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games