Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:33 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

"As much as sticking around here sounds good, being out and about is the best way to train. Give me a good one, GRAY." Ryan says as he switches out Graft and his last pokemon for Rico, his Lotad, and Theia, his Silver Feebas. This was going to be a nice change of pace considering all he had been doing of late.

"A pair of Flare grunts have been detected in Jubilife City attempting to sabotage the GTS there and blame it on Snagem. One of them is posing as a Poketch company employee as for the other we lost track of them. Kidnap and interrogate the Poketch Flare grunt and get them to reveal the location of their teammate. We feel they may be hiding out in surrounding routes prepping the sabotage." GRAY explained.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:20 pm
Somewhere near Goldenrod City, a letter would arrive at a small house via the local postman. It was addressed to one "Sir Chaos Deathrage". Inside the envelope would be a small card reading "Happy Father's Day" on the outside.

Inside, there was a short note written in a familiar handwriting. "Thanks for taking over the whole 'dad' role, a*****e. Sorry the card's late but I figured better late than never! See you around! - Lykas"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:25 pm
Lykas would soon get a message in his SNAG from an old signal. Somebody still had his SNAG from back during the Pokemon Ranger era.

To Lykas
You're welcome, you little s**t. Come visit sometime. You're little sister's getting bigger without you. -Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Having not realized that Chaos had his old SNAG, Lykas jumped when he received a message back from Chaos. That hadn't even been a method of contact he'd considered before now. While he sent a response back, he noticed Odd with Refrain on the other side of the room. He appeared to be dictating a letter to the ape, who seemed to be doing the writing for him.

Lykas' response

Oh crap! I really should! Maybe I'll swing by when things aren't crazy everywhere? -Lykas

Odd's Letter

Dear Sister Strange,

I find myself in a bit of a dilemma. I've been assigned by my Master to train the ability I developed during my last training session, when we met. I'm intended to learn to master the ability by entrapping evil souls within an Odd Keystone but I'm at a complete loss as to where I might obtain one such item. I know the Church of Arceus once used them for exorcisms in the old days but the knowledge regarding the creation of these artefacts is beyond my skills at present. I ask that you respond as quickly as you are able to my following request: Might you be able to provide me, if not with an Odd Keystone outright, then with the knowledge needed to craft my own?

- Brother Odd

After Odd had finished dictating his letter and was certain that Refrain had written it out correctly, which ended up taking a moment from Lykas to proof-read it, he headed outside. Just outside the cave, he found a tiny Starly roosting on a high branch, seemingly waiting for him. It must have come to receive his letter but how did it know he had one? "Take this back to Sister Strange for me, please?" He requested of the avian Pokemon as he tethered the letter to the Pokemon's leg inside a small canister. Apparently the Church still uses Carrier Pokemon. Who knew?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:31 pm
Night sat on one of the larger couches in the main living area of the HQ. Heru, her houndoom, draped herself across the hybrid's lap like a living, canine-shaped, blanket. Seemingly sound asleep while the Ninetales ran one hand across her belly while the other held aloft a small book. She paid little attention to what was going on around her as she enjoyed the rare moment of peace and quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:33 pm
Keiko yawned loudly as she entered the main lobby from the floor above. As she passed Night by on her way to the kitchen, she'd offer a wave of greeting. "That looks comfy," she'd say calmly, motioning toward her Houndoom.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:34 pm
"Kinda wish I could get Sphynx to do that but she prefers to be laid on." Lykas quipped as he walked through the main room, though he didn't seem to be sticking around for the moment, heading into the kitchen in search of food at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:48 pm
"Better than what Loki does," Night said, absently, barely acknowledging the two people who spoke to her, "I suspect he's determined to tangle every strand of fur in my tails as possible. Not sure if it's because he's trying to live up to his namesake or if I just accurately guessed how much of a troublemaker he'd be. Either way," she closed her book and, shifting Heru enough so that she could stand without disturbing the canine too much.

"You must be new around here," she said, holding out a hand in greeting, "Most everyone around here calls me Night."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:51 pm
"Uh... no, I'm not," Keiko started to say, forgetting something important temporarily. "I went with you to help you with your parents in Goldenrod, remember?"

The realization hit her like a ton of bricks. "Oh, wait, duh! New body. I'm Keiko," she explained, as if reintroducing herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:59 pm
"Wait, Keiko?" Night said, or rather nearly yelled in her shock, "Ok, admittedly I have been going a little crazy lately, but I'm almost positive you weren't a hybrid when we went to Goldenrod. What the hell happened?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:03 pm
"Some stupid b***h wanted to turn me into a baby making machine for her hybrid army," Keiko growled, still refusing to forgive Lovrina for that. "That was a few weeks ago, though. I've kinda had time to get used to my body since then, though my feet are still giving me trouble," Keiko added, sitting nearby.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:09 pm
"That's a little screwed up. Didn't even think hybrids were capable of producing offspring. What with the mixture of human and pokemon DNA and all," Night said, returning to her own seat. Heru, who had jumped off the couch at the sound of her trainer's raised voice, quickly returned to her previous position, though she did not immediately go back to sleep. She couldn't help but to glance down at the other girl's feet at the mention of them and give off a slight shrug, "Should get used to them soon enough. Though, try waking up with nine tails attached to your a**," She laughed, "Took me months to figure out how to sit properly without sitting on one of them."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:12 pm
Hybrids can most definitely reproduce." Lykas contributed as he emerged from the kitchen with a Tamato sandwich in his hand. "Usually with detrimental results to the children after a few generations of breeding strictly with other humans." He added. "That's the whole reason I became what I am now." He admitted. He wasn't sure if either of the women knew about his past or his reasons for going hybrid by choice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:16 pm
Keiko didn't respond to Night's comment about not being able to reproduce. She hoped it wasn't true though - she DID want to have kids someday. Fortunately, Lykas calmed Keiko down by confirming that yes, hybrids can reproduce.

She couldn't help but giggle a bit, but she felt Night's pain. "That must have been annoying as hell. Sensitive as my tail is, I don't want to think about what it would feel like to sit on it," she quipped.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:25 pm
"Huh, learn something new every day," Night said, giving Heru scritches behind one of her ears, "Genetics always confused the hell out of my anyway, I much prefer mechanics and robotics. Those are always much simpler to figure out."

"By the way, Cake, that tail sensitivity won't be going away any time soon. Mine are still fairly sensitive. It does make things a little extra fun in the bedroom, though. Provided you find someone that's into you as you are now and not a total weirdo."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games