Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:29 pm
Blizzard120
I gave a hard sigh about Kaya's exclamation. If only he knew just how bad Flare was rooted in that town. It couldn''t be helped, much as I wanted to otherwise. "It's a long story Kaya, I'll explain later."

"I was there, admittedly briefly, with Lykas while we helped the resistance move to their new base." Odd replied with a heavy sigh. "And as much as I hate to say it, the tunnel's collapse was our fault but it was the only way to make sure Flare couldn't follow them to Twist Mountain and rout them out or sneak into Mistralton or Icirrus without being stopped somewhere along the way."

"Flare and Aqua were still fighting with each other when I was there with Ulla and Keiko. I don't know if they figured out that it was a ruse or not but if they're both still out there, we have very little choice." Wren added to the discussion "I despise the very idea of harming my own country like this but, much like the trapped beast, it's better to cut off the trapped appendage than to die fighting to save it." He admitted, glaring at the floor.

"We also get free reign of Kanto and Johto to operate out of if we can oust these goons." Lykas contributed. "I see it as an easy answer. We help blow up the bridge, kick Flare out, then we have the assistance of two regions' worth of military force to assist us in kicking Ein's a** to the curb and getting Orre back under control." He added, crossing his arms as he waited for someone's rebuke. None came, however. Instead, Sub readily agreed, as Reno had. Looked like he was thinking with the best of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:10 pm
Seriously mushy stuff. Probably cringey, too.

Keiko let go of me when we appeared in our room, and took a couple steps back. I was a bit annoyed by the suddenness of this, but I was more curious about what she was trying to pull. She was the one that left, after all.

"Sorry about that," Keiko said quietly, almost meekly as she put Natalia back in her ball. "I just wanted to talk about all this now instead of trying to think about what I was going to say while we were helping the Indigo Alliance."

I remained silent, not intending to say anything to her whatsoever. I'd hear what she had to say, and decide what to do about it later.

"Look, I..." Keiko started to say, the emotionless look on my face making her nervous. "I wish I never said that to you. I'm not going to make any excuses about being on drugs, or instincts or whatever, I just... I just wish I could take it all back."

She was already holding back tears, and part of me was already feeling sorry for her, but I didn't trust her just yet. She had already pushed me away once.

I... it wasn't fair of me to expect all that of you. The things that happened... none of that was your fault. It was going to happen, anyway. Ein, Lovrina, all of that. I shouldn't have blamed you for what happened to me. I should have just been happy that I finally met a nice guy for once. I... I just..."

She couldn't take her frustration at herself anymore, and began sobbing in earnest. Watching that... my resolve was dropping like flies. I don't know what it was about Keiko, but watching her cry could make any straight man's heart melt. As bad as I was at hiding my emotions when my heart wasn't numb, I didn't stand a chance in hell at still being mad at her, try as I might. Unable to take it much longer, I gave in and wrapped her in a hug.

"I went numb when you left," I confessed. "I'm not going to be able to undo that in an instant. I still love you, but... it'll be a while before I'll be okay again."

"Y-y-you n-need space... I get it..." Keiko said, trembling from her crying. She wasn't sobbing anymore, but she was far from okay herself."

...I don't think that's a good idea," I said, after seriously thinking about it for a bit. "I just... need you to be patient with me. Alright?"

Keiko was a bit surprised at that. "So... we... we can be together again?" she asked, her voice full of hope.

I didn't answer her right away, but it didn't take me long to nod. "Yeah. I'd like that."

Keiko hugged me more tightly than ever before, overjoyed as she was. "Thank you," she whispered.

We stayed alone for a bit, calming down and drying Keiko's eyes. Once we were relaxed, Keiko had Natalia Teleport us back to Nimbasa.

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:13 pm
Ryan walks in with his Popplio, Undine, in his arms. It was good to be back, and with such a renewed sense of purpose too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:17 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan walks in with his Popplio, Undine, in his arms. It was good to be back, and with such a renewed sense of purpose too.

"Well look at what the half drowned Meowth dragged in." GRAY spoke up from the intercom as Ryan walked in. "So, did you enjoy your little vacation? Have a nice relaxing time? I'm so happy for you. Me? I spend every day of my life working for you louts to make your lives easier and safer here. But, you know, it's a good thing you got to have a nice little journey, because you work so hard and needed a change of pace." Yep, Ryan was in the right place alright.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:27 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Well look at what the half drowned Meowth dragged in." GRAY spoke up from the intercom as Ryan walked in. "So, did you enjoy your little vacation? Have a nice relaxing time? I'm so happy for you. Me? I spend every day of my life working for you louts to make your lives easier and safer here. But, you know, it's a good thing you got to have a nice little journey, because you work so hard and needed a change of pace." Yep, Ryan was in the right place alright.

"Missed you as well, GRAY. I see you are still your snarky, assumptive self. To call what I was out doing a 'vacation' a joke. But I will let that slide.Even you can't kill this good mood I am in." Ryan says as he slowly wanders around the main area. He eventually sits down and starts grooming Undine. GRAY was out of luck this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:31 pm
RCCaughtem

"Missed you as well, GRAY. I see you are still your snarky, assumptive self. To call what I was out doing a 'vacation' a joke. But I will let that slide.Even you can't kill this good mood I am in." Ryan says as he slowly wanders around the main area. He eventually sits down and starts grooming Undine. GRAY was out of luck this time.

"Oh, I see. You must have spent some time with your main squeeze from Unova when I wasn't looking. That would explain your nauseating chipper mood." GRAY quipped. "Any who, I see you have a Popplio, how exotic. I would ask if you need any information on caring for said species but if I had to give you credit for anything I guess it would be your affinity and knowledge of the Water type. Though don't take that compliment too far."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:37 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Missed you as well, GRAY. I see you are still your snarky, assumptive self. To call what I was out doing a 'vacation' a joke. But I will let that slide. Even you can't kill this good mood I am in." Ryan says as he slowly wanders around the main area. He eventually sits down and starts grooming Undine. GRAY was out of luck this time.

"Oh, I see. You must have spent some time with your main squeeze from Unova when I wasn't looking. That would explain your nauseating chipper mood." GRAY quipped. "Anywho, I see you have a Popplio, how exotic. I would ask if you need any information on caring for said species but if I had to give you credit for anything I guess it would be your affinity and knowledge of the Water type. Though don't take that compliment too far."

"Actually, I didn't see Skyla while I was out. Reminds me that I have to be on my way out to see her. Have a bit of a surprise for her. I was actually in Hoenn and my home region of Alola, which, by chance, is where Undine is natively from. So she is a special connection between me and my home." Ryan calmly explains to GRAY as he continues to groom Undine. Undine would bark happily upon her trainer mentioning her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:43 pm
RCCaughtem

"Actually, I didn't see Skyla while I was out. Reminds me that I have to be on my way out to see her. Have a bit of a surprise for her. I was actually in Hoenn and my home region of Alola, which, by chance, is where Undine is natively from. So she is a special connection between me and my home." Ryan calmly explains to GRAY as he continues to groom Undine. Undine would bark happily upon her trainer mentioning her.

GRAY would go silent for a few minutes this time, the Water Channeler probably figuring he lost interest in the conversation until the AI spoke up again. "Well that's nice...I guess." The digital construct said, going silent again for awhile before speaking up. "Undine is indeed special, if my scanners are to be believed. Why don't you have it use a Growl." That was a strange request.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:51 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

GRAY would go silent for a few minutes this time, the Water Channeler probably figuring he lost interest in the conversation until the AI spoke up again. "Well, that's nice...I guess." The digital construct said, going silent again for a while before speaking up. "Undine is indeed special if my scanners are to be believed. Why don't you have it use a Growl." That was a strange request.

Ryan blinks. What was this? But Ryan would look at Undine and she would nod back before jumping down to the floor. "Alright Undine, use Growl at me!" Ryan commands. Undine stands up on her tail, takes a deep breath, and then roared at Ryan with all her might. Nothing wrong with that...right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:59 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan blinks. What was this? But Ryan would look at Undine and she would nod back before jumping down to the floor. "Alright Undine, use Growl at me!" Ryan commands. Undine stands up on her tail, takes a deep breath, and then roared at Ryan with all her might. Nothing wrong with that...right?

The Growl might come as to a surprise to Ryan as it wasn't just a normal loud noise, instead he could see the sound waves that Undine produced and they appeared...watery? They had a blue tint to them and positively rippled like water. Ryan would get a face full of a misty substance as well.

"Undine appears to have the hidden ability Liquid Voice, this allows Undine to alter it sound based attacks into Water type moves no matter their original typing. As Undine evolves it will gain further control over its voice, gaining the ability to further combine its water powers with its vocal prowess. So yes, it's very unique." GRAY explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:09 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

The Growl might come as to a surprise to Ryan as it wasn't just a normal loud noise, instead he could see the sound waves that Undine produced and they appeared...watery? They had a blue tint to them and positively rippled like water. Ryan would get a face full of a misty substance as well.

"Undine appears to have the hidden ability Liquid Voice, this allows Undine to alter it sound based attacks into Water type moves no matter their original typing. As Undine evolves it will gain further control over its voice, gaining the ability to further combine its water powers with its vocal prowess. So yes, it's very unique." GRAY explained.

Ryan would lean back after the sudden misting he got from the Growl that wasn't quite a Growl. Ryan listens to GRAY. "Well then. That will be something to keep an eye on for sure." Ryan says as Undine hops back in his lap, pawing at him as an apology. Ryan pets her on the head. He knew it wasn't her fault. "I wonder...what about my other starters? I know Tank has Torrent. But what about Mite, Niles, and Raphael?" Ryan wonders out loud as he goes and gets his Froakie, Shiny Totodile, and Squirtle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:17 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan would lean back after the sudden misting he got from the Growl that wasn't quite a Growl. Ryan listens to GRAY. "Well then. That will be something to keep an eye on for sure." Ryan says as Undine hops back in his lap, pawing at him as an apology. Ryan pets her on the head. He knew it wasn't her fault. "I wonder...what about my other starters? I know Tank has Torrent. But what about Mite, Niles, and Raphael?" Ryan wonders out loud as he goes and gets his Froakie, Shiny Totodile, and Squirtle.

"Protean, Sheer Force, and Torrent respectively." GRAY responded plainly. "You should test them out some time, I'm sure they would enjoy a nice stretch outside the box."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:26 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Protean, Sheer Force, and Torrent respectively." GRAY responded plainly. "You should test them out some time, I'm sure they would enjoy a nice stretch outside the box."

"Well, between these 4 and 5 others in the box, I have a team and a half of base pokemon. I really need to just take some time for some low-level adventures to help them all grow." Ryan says as he counts to himself. He was actually coming up with Ten in all.

As he does, one of the remaining pokeballs on his belt pops open and Graft, his Croagunk appears. "Seems like you made good on your promise, Ryan! Watch this!" the frog would say to his trainer before glowing brightly. Graft would soon emerge as a Toxicroak. Ryan would carefully give him a high five. "Alright! You evolved! Awesome! It will be cool to see how you fight at a different time though. But congrats, Graft!" Ryan says to his newly evolved friend before recalling him. 9. It was nine once more. Still a daunting number.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:00 pm
"You could always utilize the STR if you felt particularly motivated to train and evolve your Pokemon." GRAY suggested. "Though there are some less death defying missions I have currently in the itinerary. Flare grunts, petty Pokemon poaching, stuff like that."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:10 pm
SubonicXP
"You could always utilize the STR if you felt particularly motivated to train and evolve your Pokemon." GRAY suggested. "Though there are some less death defying missions I have currently in the itinerary. Flare grunts, petty Pokemon poaching, stuff like that."

"As much as sticking around here sounds good, being out and about is the best way to train. Give me a good one, GRAY." Ryan says as he switches out Graft and his last pokemon for Rico, his Lotad, and Theia, his Silver Feebas. This was going to be a nice change of pace considering all he had been doing of late.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games