Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:56 pm
the black fire set her wings alight but she quickly doused the flames. at that moment the dragon she had created earlier burst onto the scene. it fixed it's gaze on the monster and cut it all over with it's tail blades. giving a bone shattering roar it lunged onto the giant monster and began snapping at it's throat viciously. meanwhile Mityl tackled Jack and began pummeling him with all her might.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:40 pm
PrettyBoi18
blackmagic5
Ecitra Doll
Mityl ran towards the roar and saw the attack on ariya before she did and bit the hand the monster used to swat her away. she tore into his hand like only a lion could and leapt off before it could brush her off.
The monster opened his mouth and shot a stream of black fire at Mityl.Ten it swung his hand andsamcked Sha.
Sha flew back barreling into numerous trees, he landed about 3 meters away from the fight scene. He laid there. Come on you got to get up..you gotta fight,if you stay too long in this form you'll be completely over taken by your demon half. Come on! You can take this b*****d out!! Slowly opening his eyes he sees a blurry figure running towards him from the distance. The scent is familiar and as it grows closer the figure shapes into a recongizable outline. Sha doesn't stick around to see who the person was coming to his aid, he takes to the trees and heads as fast as he can back to towards the beast and the others." Jack now I will have to kick your sorry a**!" he arrives on the scene pummeling into the monster's stomach making it stumble back a few feet before whaling punches into its stomach nonstop."A THOUSAND AQUA PUNCHES!!!"
The monster looked down at Sha and shot electricity out of his eye and hit Sha in the cheast. The it walked towards Keely yelling."kill Keely."The it grabbed the dragon by the neck and crushed itso its head leaned down touching its stomach.Jack took all of Mityl's blows then he took his skull hammer off his back and slammed it into her side.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:10 pm
Tassa roared and threw her body at the monster, the golden fur along the strong muscles rippling as she knocked it away, her fangs gleaming as she tore into it. She wasn't thinking anymore as the anger from her more protective instincts ran through her. Feeling as though she was done with the monster she stood up on her four legs and shook herself roaring again deeply and filled with rage.

She stepped forwards towards Jack her claws and fangs gleaming in the moonlight, Tassa's lioness form standing in front of Keely like a giant and cruel protector, to a lost and needed sister. She growled at Jack, almost daring him to take a step towards her. Unlike the others, Tassa had no fear of ripping his throat out, taking away the last bits of his life.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:16 pm
Lady_Mac
Tassa roared and threw her body at the monster, the golden fur along the strong muscles rippling as she knocked it away, her fangs gleaming as she tore into it. She wasn't thinking anymore as the anger from her more protective instincts ran through her. Feeling as though she was done with the monster she stood up on her four legs and shook herself roaring again deeply and filled with rage.

She stepped forwards towards Jack her claws and fangs gleaming in the moonlight, Tassa's lioness form standing in front of Keely like a giant and cruel protector, to a lost and needed sister. She growled at Jack, almost daring him to take a step towards her. Unlike the others, Tassa had no fear of ripping his throat out, taking away the last bits of his life.
Jack looked at Tassa with anger."We have unfinished buisness."He tackled Tassa while in his nightmare wolf form and started to bite and rip her flesh.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:17 pm
blackmagic5
Lady_Mac

Jack looked at Tassa with anger."We have unfinished buisness."He tackled Tassa while in his nightmare wolf form and started to bite and rip her flesh.
Keely eyes wide in terror"Tassa!!"she screamed"You leave my friend alone you big meanie!!"she formed a light orb in the palm of her hand and thrusted it towards Jack's head. When that one was released she quickly formed another in her other hand for back up"You leave my friends out of it..."she stared him down her forehead creased with anger".....Its me you want!"she pointed at him then back to herself emphaisizing her words. The wind beginning to pick up around her blowing strands of her chestnut hair over her big brown eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:26 pm
Precious_Jade
blackmagic5
Lady_Mac

Keely eyes wide in terror"Tassa!!"she screamed"You leave my friend alone you big meanie!!"she formed a light orb in the palm of her hand and thrusted it towards Jack's head. When that one was released she quickly formed another in her other hand for back up"You leave my friends out of it..."she stared him down her forehead creased with anger".....Its me you want!"she pointed at him then back to herself emphaisizing her words. The wind beginning to pick up around her blowing strands of her chestnut hair over her big brown eyes.
When the orb hit Jack started to laugh."You think thats going to hurt?this will hurt."He turned and created a gaint black orb."Take this."He threw the orb up in the air and slammed it with his skull hammer and sent it flying into Keely.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:29 pm
Tassa snarled as her shoulder was ripped open, but fought back, her large body, much larger then a wolf throwing him away. She shook herself free, a roared deeply from her chest. There was no pain from the long gash, she wouldn't notice in this stage until after the fight, she stepped forward, growling a Keely to back off, her growl saying just as much. Come little mouse, the cat wants to play.

Tassa's voice ripped through as she charged him, and threw him to the ground with a clawed paw at his throat her voice menacing, I could rip your throat out... I could tear your life away from you at this very moment... Her anger bubbled inside of her like a fire, waiting to explode. She knew that her other magics would fly out of control if she lost it, and she knew she would kill the both of them in the end if it did.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:33 pm
Lady_Mac
Tassa snarled as her shoulder was ripped open, but fought back, her large body, much larger then a wolf throwing him away. She shook herself free, a roared deeply from her chest. There was no pain from the long gash, she wouldn't notice in this stage until after the fight, she stepped forward, growling a Keely to back off, her growl saying just as much. Come little mouse, the cat wants to play.

Tassa's voice ripped through as she charged him, and threw him to the ground with a clawed paw at his throat her voice menacing, I could rip your throat out... I could tear your life away from you at this very moment... Her anger bubbled inside of her like a fire, waiting to explode. She knew that her other magics would fly out of control if she lost it, and she knew she would kill the both of them in the end if it did.
Jack whiseled and the nightmare cyclops grabbed Tassa and started to crush her with all its might."kill her.KILL HER NOW!!!He yelled at the nightmare.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:40 pm
Tassa's magic exploded inside of her, green light blinding the others as the cyclops attempted to crush her, it was a power that nothing could cage in, called to by the forest and the golden towers. She screamed as she changed into her half form, and vines warped themselves around the cyclops.

She had bruises and a broken rib, but she didn't notice as she vines around her strangled the monster, and she dropped onto her feet, more like the feral lionness then a human, she grinned fnags showing as she eyes glowed a deadly warning yellow. "So sad to see me?" She laughed as she stepped forward, the leaves and vines clinging to her and her power source as the energy around her lifted her hair and altered her apperance completely to the wild.

She raised her whip and brought it down across his back. "Little mousy how about playing fair for once... Or I'll have to cheat too." She smirked, the eyes glowing more as the earth around her came alive, called by her own thoughts. The ground opening up as she tree's derooted themselves. She laughed as she cracked the whip once more across him.

[[Let's wait for the others to catch up razz ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:51 pm
Lady_Mac
Tassa's magic exploded inside of her, green light blinding the others as the cyclops attempted to crush her, it was a power that nothing could cage in, called to by the forest and the golden towers. She screamed as she changed into her half form, and vines warped themselves around the cyclops.

She had bruises and a broken rib, but she didn't notice as she vines around her strangled the monster, and she dropped onto her feet, more like the feral lionness then a human, she grinned fnags showing as she eyes glowed a deadly warning yellow. "So sad to see me?" She laughed as she stepped forward, the leaves and vines clinging to her and her power source as the energy around her lifted her hair and altered her apperance completely to the wild.

She raised her whip and brought it down across his back. "Little mousy how about playing fair for once... Or I'll have to cheat too." She smirked, the eyes glowing more as the earth around her came alive, called by her own thoughts. The ground opening up as she tree's derooted themselves. She laughed as she cracked the whip once more across him.

[[Let's wait for the others to catch up razz ]]
((Alright i'll send them a PM telling them whats happening.But this is the last post until they catch up))The cyclops roared and diappeared and turned into smoke."Allow me to introduce my true nightmareform."The smoke surrounded jack and he turned into a stone armored wolf."Come n big cat this is fair"he said laughing.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:12 pm
Mityl screamed her rage as the cyclops broke the dragon Ramra's neck. she would try to save him later until then the dull ache of her broken rib was being washed away by adrenaline flowing through her veins. she looked into Keely's eyes and absorbed her magic.
"Keely, I have an idea...he is nightmare. what is a good dream to a nightmare?..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:17 pm
She awoke. How long was I unconcious for? She looked around, she saw the cyclops dead, and watched everything happen before her eyes. Everything was happening too quickly. They already killed the Cyclops, and Jack was trying to get Keely again? Why does he want her so badly?
All these questions filled her mind. She tried getting up, but it felt like 2000 pounds, pushing her whole body to the ground. She had just the amount of strength to look at her body. A broken rib, and a broken front leg. At least she could identify those, she didn't know if she broke anything else.
I wish I could help these people, but I can't... I don't have enough strength. Someone please, help me.. She closed her eyes, and turned to her wolf form.

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:54 pm
snubsnub
She awoke. How long was I unconcious for? She looked around, she saw the cyclops dead, and watched everything happen before her eyes. Everything was happening too quickly. They already killed the Cyclops, and Jack was trying to get Keely again? Why does he want her so badly?
All these questions filled her mind. She tried getting up, but it felt like 2000 pounds, pushing her whole body to the ground. She had just the amount of strength to look at her body. A broken rib, and a broken front leg. At least she could identify those, she didn't know if she broke anything else.
I wish I could help these people, but I can't... I don't have enough strength. Someone please, help me.. She closed her eyes, and turned to her wolf form.
Jack walked over and put one of his paws on her throught."awwww did you fall and now you can't stand up?"He said laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:14 pm
She opened one of her eyes. "Don't be a fool Jack. You don't know who I am. Make a stupid move like killing me, and you'll pay the price." She grinned.  

snubsnub
Crew

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games