Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:32 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

He nodded; she had a point in regulating ice cream consumption to avoid brain freeze and stomach problems. Not to mention that there's still need for room for other food to consume. "So, tell me about your friend, Miss-" Oh, wait, he still had to know her name, "Pardon me, but we hadn't introduced each other yet. Call me Benjamin or Ben, by the way, and I work for the bookstore." Hopefully, she would be chill about that slight mishap. He ended up taking in a few more spoonfuls, resulting in the strawberry portion being consumed. Two more flavors to go and he would be done. Ben then contemplated on what he should talk about next so that she wouldn't feel so left out while staying on topic about close friends. That was when he remembered something good, mainly about Oz, whom he should catch up some other time.

"I do have a friend that is also from England. Glad to know that he's from the same country as me. Quite a good lad, and I appreciate his effort in being social one step at a time," he described Oz based on his personal knowledge. Progress would still happen, even if the speed level would vary. What mattered was that it was better than nothing, to say the least. He then went on with consuming the chocolate portion of his ice cream combo, still making sure to slow down to avoid the brain freeze.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: craving something
Company: everyone inside (including the girl)
Money: $15.50 (Wallet); $1400.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:43 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Single ¤ 1107 Etoile ¤ $959.75
¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Happy
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Ben
Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: N/a
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Yellow dress and tan sandals

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Being reminded they hadn’t introduced yet, Lola could hit herself for being so scatterbrained. “Oh, sorry about that! My name is Lola,” she said with a bashful smile. It was such a nasty habit of hers to talk, talk, talk, but never bring up names until it was too late. “It’s nice to meet you, Ben. You know, I don’t think I’ve ever visited the bookstore here yet. I’ve just been so busy working at the Taste of Italy lately. Well, that and I’ve been catching up with my friend—

At the mention of being from England, she couldn’t help but go “Oooh,” very loudly out of excitement. Now his accent made sense. “That’s so nice you’re both from the same place! Were you guys childhood friends? My friend and I, his name is Mo—I mean Peers, we’re both from Scandinavia but from two neighboring countries. Well, he grew up here mostly, but he was born there. He’s kind of a big grump sometimes but he’s also very sweet.” Mostly he was only so sweet to her, but she would only ever see the good in her friend.

Lola giggled and ate a few more bites of her ice cream. She was now almost halfway through it. An idea popped into her head and she paused, thoughtfully tapping her spoon against her lips a few times while she let the ice cream fully melt in her mouth. “Hmm, maybe he’d be less grumpy if he had some delicious ice cream. Or, hey, maybe he just needs to find a nice book and relax!

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Sweetest Sweetheart

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:24 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Benjamin shook his head, "We actually met in like, a month or so ago? Can't completely recall." Time did fly by so fast when there was a lot going on. "I see... Scandinavia, huh? I didn't actually traveled there before, though I saw some stuff about the country based on the books about the place," he responded when Lola mentioned about the country. He wanted to say that her friend may have some difficulty expressing his feelings, but he shouldn't be too quick to judge other people. After Lola talked about the possibility of her friend possibly becoming a bit more relaxed at books and ice cream, that was when the blond male picked up his tablet, turning on the screen and then taping and swiping a few times before showing the screen to her.

"Perhaps, your friend may be interested in these books, or whatever is available," Benjamin suggested. To be fair, Ben wasn't completely sure on what Lola's friend may like to read, so it may not hurt to pick some choices. May be a good excuse for her to stumble onto Bookworm's for the first time whenever she would have some free time on her hands. Plus, it wouldn't hurt for Ben to have some female friends, too. Apart from Oz and a few others who had left Soleil, his social circle wasn't that wide.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: craving something
Company: everyone inside (including Lola)
Money: $15.50 (Wallet); $1400.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:06 am

¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Ben
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Yellow dress and tan sandals

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

A month didn’t seem like that much time, but she didn’t seem to be bothered by that fact either. “Wow, that’s pretty exciting! You guys sound like you’re already so close, too! I actually met my friend three months ago. It’s always so nice making new friends, isn’t it?” If she could only make a few more friends that would be great. She figured part of the problem was how she was constantly moving which definitely didn’t help. She’d have to make sure to actually stay put this time around. Although there was nothing to spook her off in town anymore so did she even have to worry?

Yeah, most places are really beautiful there! Pictures don’t really do it justice. I miss the forests a little bit, but I also don’t see myself ever going back.” The thought alone left such a bitter taste in her mouth, and not the kind she found palatable. “I can’t recall where I was but this one town a state away had a Scandinavian festival. It was fun but it wasn’t actually like anything I experienced back home. The elephant ears were delicious though! Err, they’re not real elephant ears; that’s just the name of the sugary dessert.

Realizing she was talking a little too much Lola turned her attention back to her bowl and helped herself to all but a few spoonfuls left. That way her mouth could be busy with something else besides all her blabbering. Her gaze drifted back to see what Ben was doing, seeing him playing with his tablet. She was curious but not enough to voice anything. Not until he spun it around to show her what was on the screen. Her eyes grew wide and practically sparkled as she looked at all the titles showing up. “Look at all those books! You know, I don’t think I’ve ever asked what kind of books Peers likes. I might just have to guess and give him one as a surprise! Something foresty and magical would be a good read for him to relax, I bet.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Sweetest Sweetheart

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:01 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑮тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:20 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

The pleasant scent of sweets was like a warm greeting, a beckoning hand to bring in the weary and hopeful. The enticing smell of freshly baked confections and the ever still bounty of smile-bringing treats. This was her store, her domain and just the feel of the handle of the door filled the poor souls spirit with a joy. A joy enough to push back the ever crushing tide, to remind her that she had something to live for still. She loved the store as though it had always been apart of her and today like all days she hoped to share that love with those who might come in hoping for something to enjoy. She could not see it, but just being there lifted her.

Pushing in gently she drifted over the floors into the silent store with boxes in arm. She made her way to the back, care to avoid bumping into the still displays, but idly drifting a free hand over the new counters and shelves. She set down her bounty once she reached the back room, neatly stacked boxes of pink and white, bound carefully in silver bows, and tipped with cards that held kind messages.
She could not see these decorations, but she had made liberal use of such stores and enlisted the aid of those who could. She prayed, silently, that they looked at nice as she was told and as well as she could.

She reached around, blindly for a clipboard. Left kindly for her by the couple who owned the place with her and ran her hands over the braille. Kind they were to leave aids for the sightless spirit. She lifted it gently into her hands and soon enough set about prepping for the day. Replacing the sweets that were taken home every night, or given to random denizens to enjoy.
She gently placed new sweets within, hand crafted for joy and to show those who wander in that she spent hours upon hours creating heaven for them. She did her best to set the cards out kindly so that they may read them where she may not.

She cleaned the floors and shelves, making sure everything upon her list was complete from top to bottom. A devotion to something she considered her second home. It was less lonely. Once it was all done she would set out a little blue bird statue.....a silent reminder of her last friend. One she had lost recently.
She had spent days grieving but now it was time to smile in hopes that it might bring others smiles.

She opened the door, turned the sign and took a seat just inside the door. She placed her hard down so it grew and began to play her siren song, filling the silent store with soft music that drifted outward, dancing her fingers across the strings. She hoped it would be a good day.

Translation(s):

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Store] ✉✉Accompaniment:[N/A]✉✉Mood:[Capriccio (Lively)]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:20 pm

¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Harpist
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Orange floral skirt and white shirt

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Another new day and Lola was as excitable as she could be. She realized she had been feeling back to her old self for a few weeks now. The heartache still got her at random moments, but for the most part she was quick to move on. Part of it had to do with her friend Peers. He always acted so grumpy towards everyone else, but to her he was so sweet. One night he even invited her over for dinner! If it weren’t for all the little things he did for her she was sure to still be moping at the beach hoping for a long lost love that was never meant to be. Maybe one day she’d be lucky enough to experience something as wonderful again. She doubted it would be anytime soon though.

Worrying about such things on such a nice day seemed pointless. Lola was just happy to see the city so full of life once again. So many people walking and driving around, and she was glad to be among them. She hummed happily as she practically skipped down the sidewalk. Her skirt kicked up with each step and she giggled watching the beautiful fabric flow about her legs. It was another perfect day for a walk, or even a treat. Her steps guided her towards the same candy shop she had been to before. The same place she met Ben! She didn’t know if calling him a friend already was a good idea. They had only met for a few brief moments after all. Still, he was the entire reason she went to the shop. She was going to try the ice cream he suggested.

As her steps lead her closer to the store, she was soon enveloped by a sweet melody. It was hypnotic. A street performance? How nice to hear, but it didn’t stop her as she went to enter the candy shop. Once she swung the door open she was surprised to hear the music coming from inside. Since when did the store have such nice music playing? She was thrilled nonetheless as she quickly entered the building and looked around for the source. Once her emerald eyes laid upon the woman playing the harp, Lola froze in place. In that moment she felt as if she’d melt into a puddle. Each pluck of the strings felt as if it were her own heartstrings being played. She couldn’t help it. She found the beautiful harpist to be absolutely breathtaking. Her lustrous gray/white hair was unique but still magnificent against her dark skin. It was eye catching, in a good way, though not quite as much as her size. Even sitting down she could tell the woman was tall. Not that such a thing mattered to her.

When she finally managed to catch herself and her fast-beating heart, she mentally kicked herself. ‘No, stop it!’ she thought to herself, ‘You can’t go around acting all crazy in love with everyone.’ She silently scolded herself and eventually she was able to collect herself. With a bright, toothy grin, she approached the woman once she had finished her song. “Wow. That was really wonderful. You played so beautifully. You’re really talented.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:30 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel continued to play, but not many stopped by the store early as it was. She merely focused on the playing for the time being, enjoying the peace and sound of her ancient instrument. She continued to feel the music, focus on the melody until she felt another soul enter her domain. Those hands touch the door and stroll into her sanctuary. She neared the end of the song, playing to completion as a warm greeting. Once it stopped she gently took her hands from the strange and let it sit there.

She remained still as the woman approached. Hmmm, familiar. She had been here before. Mel kept quiet, but she had a welcoming smile on her face though her gaze was unfocused and empty. She bowed her head "I thank you for the complement." she mused in gentle tones rising from her seat, showing her full ghostly, towering height. She did not present a threat however, no, there was a positive energy around her that might welcome all who looked upon her.

She bowed "Welcome to Sucre's Refinements. I am the co-owner of the store Melpmene Zamir, whatever it is you need I can only hope to be of service. I pray you'll leave here smiling and in high hopes." a kind welcome as any.

Translation(s):

Venue:[Store] ✉✉Accompaniment:[N/A]✉✉Mood:[Capriccio (Lively)]✉✉Finance:[$715.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:59 pm

¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Melpomene

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Lola was still in such awe of the beautiful music even after it stopped. It echoed in her head so she could still enjoy it. She almost wished she could’ve told her to continue playing and ignore her, but the woman stood before she could say anything and started to introduce herself. Well, at least she was lucky enough to know her name now. Her smile never faded as she looked up and up to the giants eyes. She was so mesmerized by them that it took her a moment to realize she didn’t seem to actually be looking at her. She could feel the blood rush to her cheeks, leaving her darkened skin a slightly more red out of embarrassment. Thankfully it seemed the woman wouldn’t be able to see it.

Oh, thank you for welcoming me but you don’t have to do that. I’m just glad your wonderful shop is open today! It’s nice to meet you Melpomene. You’ve got a lovely name too. You can call me Lola.” She couldn’t help the fondness she felt. It was probably ridiculous to anyone else but that was just how she always was. So easy to fall for a pretty face. “I don’t think I could leave frowning even if you said you were out of everything,” she said with a giggle. “But I actually came to try some ice cream. My frie- I mean someone recommended I try a certain flavor so I thought today was a good day for it. Umm what was it…Oh yeah! Neapolitan I think. But I was also hoping for some other candy to take home with me after that.” Maybe it was getting back to her old self that had her getting such a sweet tooth lately.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:07 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel indeed couldn't quite notice the embarrassment on the woman's face, but even if she did she wouldn't have kept the same course as she gently waved her hand "I believe it is important to treat the customers with utmost kindness, it makes them happy and this is all I want." and it was easy to tell it wasn't just lip-service. Melpomene was genuine about her love for others and their happiness, after all, she wouldn't work so hard here if she didn't.

Mel get a calm chuckle "I do thank you, it is nice to meet you dear Lola." she said. Her works were certainly flattering as well, but that just made Mel want to work harder to make sure she kept that cheer. Her little slip up was curious but she called no attention to it. She merely nodded her head gently along to her words "Well worry not we have plenty of ice-cream and treats for your consumption. You are actually the first customer of the day and even the treats I make for the store are fresh." though they were personal things she gave as thanks.

She drifted away a bit to allow Lola more range without having to worry about the unpleasant sensation of Mel's phasing form. She began to point, the Store being her domain she understood it perfectly. She might have been alone now, but she was not helpless....far from it counting whee they held the certain treats and of course the ice cream where either she or customers could scoop. There was also a machine for shakes, which only she really operated since most children couldn't.

The ancient spirit waited to the specifics of her request so that she might aid her.

Translation(s):

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:14 pm

¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Melpomene

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

The giantess really was just too sweet and it had Lola feeling even more bubbly than usual. She had to refrain herself from jumping up and down out of excitement. “If that’s the case, then I’m happy to admit you’re already doing a great job! So far I’m having a good time here. Especially with that music you were playing.” The woman really did an excellent job at customer service in her opinion. She strived to do the same while working as a server so she understood perfectly what it felt like. She could only hope she could bring a smile to Melpomene in return. “Oh, it’s nothing, really!” With a giggle she watched as the ghostly figure floated through the store. It was a mystery, truly, but not scary to her in any way. She was too nice to come off frightening at this point.

Though she wouldn’t admit it, she was actually mesmerized by the movement and also how Melpomene seemed to know where to go. It just made the whole journey to the store all the more memorable. “That’s good! I didn’t think I’d be the first person here but I guess I do tend to get around earlier than a lot of people. Lucky me to try fresh candy! Now let’s seee…” Lola tapped a finger against her lips as she walked over to the ice cream display. She had to look again to make sure she had remembered the name of the flavor right. “Ok, I’ll have a scoop of the Neapolitan, please!” But thinking about the salted caramel ice cream she had the time before made her crave it again. She didn’t want to ruin her experience trying the new flavor so she wondered if there was any candy variations instead. “Hmm, actually, do you have salted caramels? Like the normal candies? I think I’ll get a handful of those if you do!

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: Lol oops finally finished this reserve after a bajillion years _)

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:37 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Amethyst joe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:11 pm
User Image
User Image

♫ ♪ My song...My story..

♫ ♪ It's sad, and gorey. But it's still mine..
                                            Casey blinked as she stood outside the temple of sweets, the irony of this situation was not lost on her. Her sister, Abigail was the one who convinced her to go on this whole blind date thing.. Why? Because she said she worried that Casey was lonely, not having s true romantic relationship for quite some time. And casey , was however quote content with her life. Making friends, and she had some friend with "benifits". Far too busy with her new job, gathering members for her band and trying to become full time musician to realy care. But to ease her sosters worries she agreed. And as if to perhaps punish her, her date was was at a candy shop. And the topic of conversation suggested?
                                            What's the best cake you've ever eaten? Yeah... She was a diabetic.. She quite frankly did not partake in the tooth rotting activity of eating candy. So... Cake was among that of which she tended to avoid. It was also not lost on her that she decided to name her band "Sweet Tooth.". While she could divulge in the treats, others could and she was always somewhat jelouse of this. And seeing how people would often refer to craving the sweets as having a "sweet tooth".. She also wanted her band to be desired and craved in that manner. Hense the name Sweet Tooth. Oh well.. She wouldn't be able to eat the sweets here, but hey.. Maybe they would have some sandwiches or.. Something. If push came to shove perhaps her date wouldnt mind changing locations.

She entered the candy coated errrr.. Resturant? The doorbell climbed loudly announcing her arrival. Some of the curious patrons would turn and see, a small human. She was dressed ina very simple and cozy outfit, a simple pair of blue jeans a light blue t-shirt, a lovely white and blue sweat jacket and a pair of high healed white shoes. Her make up was simple and soft. A soft pastel gloss decorated her pale lips, soft blush dusting her pale cheeks, a bit of eye shadow, black nail polish with sparkles decorating her fingernails. Her short blond hair was in any particular style, simply laying in it's usual way. Casey, every the show women she gave the audience s bright smile and winked flirtatiously.

She didn't give two hoots as to their judgemental stares, as to how relaxed she was dressed. Even her sister tried to have her at the very least don a somewhat nicer outfit. But, in true fashion.. Casey was a tomboy. More comfortable in streat clothes. Then anything else. And seeing as how she at the very least wanted to truly bond with whomever it was she was paired with, at least on a friendship level she felt she had to be honest and dress as she normally would. Now.. If the future did grant her a performance on stage her choice of dress.. might evolve the slightest bit.. But thus far she had lived a very violent and humble life. This, her fashion choices reflected that.

She followed after a host to a table for two which sat smack dab in the middle of the resturant, and ordered herself a tall glass of water with a slice of lemon. She was handed a menue, and she let loose a long sigh through her lips.. Yep... Most of what was offered her, og she even attempted to eat would send her into a diabetic coma.

Current Location: street
                                            Current mood: somewhat anxious, but ready for adventure
                                            Outfit: x
                                            Current company: alone atm, Mi-Yeong Nam will hopefully be going her soon

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:58 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
OOTD

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Welp, it was time to get back out there... again. With the past relationships that sort of went south, Mi-Yeong was starting to wonder if maybe dating just wasn't her thing all of sudden. It's not like she really cared... but at the same time it did sorta sting her heart a bit. Maybe she was just better off being a friend or a ******** buddy from time to time. Oh well. " Let's see how this goes. " The half-siren thought to herself as she tied up the laces to her converses and got ready to step out of her place. Blind dates were interesting. Meeting up with a stranger, and hoping things turn out okay. It was like Tinder, but without the unsolicited d**k pics. It was definitely something more lowkey and casual -- but a bit more intriguing. As a plus, there wasn't a risk of getting catfished. It was a win-win here.

It took a little while, but her steps finally stopped in front of the meeting place -- Sucre's Refinements. Was... Was this a restaurant or a candy shop? Were they supposed to talk and bond over a mountain of candy? The idea sounded a bit... juvenile, but she guessed that's what kept things fun and fresh. Giving a bit of a shrug, the dark haired woman stepped into the shop, the bell on the door giving out a cheerful ring-a-ling. The smell of sugar instantly slapped Mi-Yeong in the nose. Ugh. While she didn't hate sweets, she also didn't liked being choked out with it. This was like a kid's paradise! If she was 10, she would've loved it in here. Hell, she would probably want to live here, too. Dark brown orbs glanced around the plethora of sweets that the shop owned before they laid their gaze upon a blonde sitting by themselves. The half-siren didn't really wait for the host to come grab her, she ended up just walking over there herself.

Placing her hands into her jean pockets, Mi-Yeong stood near the small table before clearing her throat slightly to grab the girl's attention. " Hey, are you here for that blind date thing? Uh... " Mi-Yeong had to pull her phone out to see what name she was given for this situation. "" Casey Miles? "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
MOOD: Mellow COMPANY: Blind Date HOUSE: 1418 Doux OOC:

Amethyst joe

Cho-Cho Twain

Amethyst joe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image

♫ ♪ My song...My story..

♫ ♪ It's sad, and gorey. But it's still mine..
                                            Casey read over the menu, her lips stretched out to a over exaggerated frown. There was absolutely nothing on there aside perhaps the coffee that could be considered safe for her to consume. A sudden soft sound caught her attention, her eyes slowly lifted from her menu her frown vanishing as her eyes beheld a sublime beauty with long dark hair, plump lips and deep chestnut brown hair. she blinked rapidly as the beautiful woman very suddenly asked her a question.. Asking if she was there for a blind date.. Then asking if her name was Casey Miles.. Wait... Was this woman.. HER DATE?! "Well hello gorgeous." Casey greeted with a wink.

She stood from her chair and held out a thin hand to shake hers. "That's me. You must be Miss Mi-Young Nam." she gently shook the woman's hand and smoothly sat down. Suddenly she didn't realy care where she was or what they served, she could only think of one dessert she wanted, and that was to taste Mi-young's lips. Perhaps more if she was lucky and this date went well. "It's nice to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I don't partake in the sugar coated stuff this place, I'm not one for sweets. But please don't feel like you can't eat if you want to. I rather enjoy watching people enjoy the foods they like. Even if I don't enjoy them myself." Purposely leaving out the fact that she was diabetic, After all that was a bit too much information to give on a first date. "I also hope you don't mind if I change our conversation, with not being a fan of sweets.. there really isn't a cake I enjoy.. And I'm not one to follow rules at any rate." She mused flippantly with a soft sarcastic huff.

"Sooo…." She began "You like music?" Of coarse that was the first idea that sprang to her mind. was it selfish to begin with that? Oh Well, the question was already out there.
                                            Current Location: it's a trap
                                            Current mood: JACKPOT!
                                            Outfit: x
                                            Current company: alone atm, Mi-Yeong Nam will hopefully be going her soon

Cho-Cho Twain

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces