Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 pm
Dante sat down in the chair at the desk."You got me...cause I'm still confused...but before we do anything I'm going to ask Vergil if you could go with alright?"said Dante as he leaned back in the chair.
Within a few minutes Vanille and Vergil walked through the door."So...what did we miss?"asked Vergil.
Vanille looked at her dad as he leaned further and further back in his chair."Uhhhh dad...your going to end up fall-"started Vanille until Dante fell back and out of his chair."Nevermind..."
Dante landed on his back painfully."Ow...ow..ow...I will never do that again..."said Dante with a painful groan.
Both Vanille and Vergil burst out laughing at Dante's pain.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:11 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero watch Dante fell backward, however he burst out laughing to Dante's pain, "Good one!"
Kyrie and Ryu heard the laugh, Kyrie continue to play with Ryu, yet she's been teaching him to sing by giving him the sheets. Ryu reading it as he memorize, "I really hope Kate will hear me sing," she said very calm. Kyrie grew sympathy and rub on her son's back, "She will sweetie, she probably wanted you to sing like I did," she said very sweet. Ryu lower his eyelid and start reading the sheets.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 am
Dante got up and sent death glares at everyone."It's not f*cking funny!"shouted Dante.
Vergil heard what Dante said and quickly covered Vanille's ears."Dante! Your daughter is standing right here in front of you! Don't say those words in front of her!"shouted Vergil.
Dante paled after hearing what his brother said."Oh man! I completely forgot that she was right there!"said Dante.
Vanille looked around at her dad,uncle,and cousin confused.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:05 am
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero heard Dante said that kind of language, he really hope Kyrie cover Ryu's ears. He look at Vanille in nervous expression, "I don't want your mom to kill your dad for saying that language front of you."

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:16 am
Vanille looked at her cousin but couldn't hear anything thanks to her uncle covering her ears.Vanille pointed to her uncle's hands over her ears."I can't hear anything!"said Vanille.
Dante and Vergil were still arguing over Dante's language usage.
"And further more Dante...you should really watch your mouth in the near future..."said Vergil.
"And further more...oh shut up Vergil!"said Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:12 am
User Image

Nero

After looking at Vanille for long time when she replied she can't hear them and pointing at Vergil's hand over her ears. Nero face palmed and muttered, "Not to self, better watch myself and mouth in the future."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:15 pm
Vanille's eyelids started to get heavy from the lack of sleep and waited for her uncle to uncover her ears.
"Dante that was completely un-called for!"said Vergil.
"So what? I don't care..."said Dante.
Vanille looked at Nero with a look that said 'Please-make-them-stop-and-have-uncle Vergil- uncover my-ears' look hoping he would understand.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero witness Vanille's look, however he understand as he walked towards the twins, he pulled out his red Queen and maxed his Exceed. He lifted his sword and slam in between their face, he gave them grim look, "Will you both of you, SHUT UP!"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:46 pm
Dante and Vergil both immediately shut their mouths from Nero's out burst.
Dante sat back in the chair right after he set it back up and remembered the mission."Anyway back to the mission...Vergil is it alright if Nero come's along on the mission?"asked Dante.
Vergil glared at his brother."And what sort of mission is it?"asked Vergil.
Vanille took the quick silence as her chance to have Vergil remove his hands from her ears."Uncle Vergil...can you please uncover my ears?"asked Vanille.
Vergil looked and removed his hands."Sorry."he said.
"It's cool..."said Vanille as she went to go sit on the couch.
"It's just an investigation that we were assigned."replied Dante.
Vergil just stood still thinking to himself if he should let his son go or not.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:25 am
User Image

Nero

Nero got them to stop as he pull his sword back to his stealth, then smirk and lean back to sat on the couch. He heard Dante told Vergil to let him come along, this leave him bit of surprise, yet he notice Vergil begin to think to let him go, he remember he is grounded. If his dad let him go, he have to let Kyrie and Ryu know where are they gone to.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:48 pm
Vergil looked at his brother when he finished his thinking."He can as long as it doesn't turn into a demon hunt...do you understand?"said Vergil.
Dante nodded."Yeah yeah...I got it...and I'm sure it won't become a demon hunt."said Dante as he shrugged.
Vanille looked at her cousin and giggled as she poked his cheek not knowing that once Nero,Dante,and Vergil leave a thunder storm was going to come around."Hey NerNer! You get to go!"whispered Vanille happily.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

Nero

Nero felt his cheek got poked and heard Vanille about he's get to go, he did heard his dad allow him to go, if there is no demon hunt. He need to let Kyrie and Ryu know, so he stood up, "I will let Kyrie and Ryu know, where I will be gone," he replied and walk off to the room, where his girlfriend and his future son are.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:39 pm
Dante and Vergil heard Nero."Alright"they said.
Vanille smiled happy that her cousin gets to go with them as she stayed sitting down on the couch.
Dante looked at Nero."Once you get back we'll be leaving."said Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image

Nero

Few minutes later, Nero walked in the office to meet his father and his uncle, "Okay, Kyrie will take care of Ryu, and I don't know if Vanille is staying or coming with us. She doesn't even mind about taking care of two future kids," he told them with a grim smirk.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:43 pm
Vanille looked at Nero and shook her head."Nah...I'm staying..."said Vanille."You three go and have fun."
Dante looked at Vanille."You sure? You get to hang with your good ol' dad!"said Dante.
Vergil rolled his eyes."Really? Good ol' dad? Is that the best saying you could come up with?"asked Vergil.
"Shut up..."replied Dante.
Vergil chuckled as he and Dante walked out of the shop.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games