PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
.::Strife Form::.
User Image

Profile:Here
...We're getting Hungry...
...I'll tell you what I am...
..We are Strife..

"I have a bad feeling about this, Nicky...", Strife's voice echoed through the hacker's head, making Nick groan in annoyance as he walked deeper in the basement. The cameras, with the help of Nick's tech, made his body very pixelated in the camera view. As he walked down the darker staircase, Nick opened a metal door slowly very cautiously. Looking into the room, there was no light turned on, no sunlight peaking through the windows, nothing. It was pure dark as Nick grabbed his pistol from the holster behind his back. Taking a big gulp, Nick walked in and pointed his pistol outward. Walking into the room, all of a sudden, the door slammed shut behind him, making it completely dark before a loud, high pitch noise shot out around him. Groaning loudly, Nick dropped down to one knee as the lights shined bright around him, blinding his vision before feeling something smack at the back of his head. With that, the hacker fell to the ground completely knocked out. Before he passed out, Nick laid on the ground and saw a pair of high heels walking toward him, making him speak one more time before passing out,"...f#ck.."

Meanwhile, Destiny's voice was echoing through Summer's headset,"If you do this quietly, best you use the shadows..been using the cameras at Big Ben and I saw a image of a bunch of pixels walking past a camera down in the basement..after you get this evidence, delete the list and-"
"Hello Summer Hanabusa, Destiny", a older voice spoke up within the headset, making Destiny pop up in Summer's VR Headset display to the side to not block her view. She was typing away at her laptop as her fox was sleeping behind her. Destiny was very confused on this voice as another image appeared but it wasn't a video but just a image. A image of a Japanese face mask that looked like either a fox or a wolf. It was black with red details on it. It was rather pretty as the voice spoke up within her headset,"Thank you for taking this job for the Creed but it seems like they anticipated Dedsec's arrival..or more importantly, your friend's..I'll show you the feed."
With that, his icon changed into video footage of Nick being tied up by two large men while a woman with long black hair being held up in a bun with chop sticks stuck within it. She was holding just a jar of golden goo trying to escape it's prison. This was when the woman spoke up in a flirty voice,"Wake up, darling...I want to show you something...honey...WAKE UP!"
Once she yelled, she smacked Nick with a electrified baton, completely shattering his mask and making it fall to the ground. The LEDs that were on his mask faded out one last time as the hacker groaned loudly, spitting out blood as he looked up at the woman who was holding the golden goo in a jar,"...Strife?...Is that..?"
"Yes honey...it's your disease..you know, Fisk would pay good money for this abomination, right? It's quite pathetic really but well...I guess I shouldn't keep you but before I go, I just want to let you know one thing...keep moving forward...oh wait..nevermind..", the woman spoke up, smirking softly before turning around and walking away out of view. Summer could hear sounds of a door opening and closing as the two henchmen stood up straight and began their work as one large man swung his fist into the hacker's face while the other grabbed some rope and a rusty old hacksaw.
That was when the footage stopped as the wolf mask appeared once again as he spoke up,"I'll take care of the list, you save your friend...go now."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Yeah, what are they gotta do..."

Destiny's coms was cuts off by older voice, Summer lifted her head as the screen on the VR display the view. She noticed the image of japanese face black mask, she didn't say anything until the person mentioned her friend. She saw the video footage of Nicholas as she widen her hidden honey brown eyes, and worse off the woman was holding the jar of golden goo. Her eyes looked empty as she think of her adopted parents death by her biological father's men hand, she can't let that woman and two large men harm Nicholas as she clinched her fist tight. Hearing Fisk roses her eyebrow, he will buy Strife for the good amount of money. The footage was stopped and sees the image of man in black fox mask, she let him finish, so she spoken out, "You sounded like my dad," she finally spoken out coldly, yet venomous when she talked about her crime lord father. She typed her cell phone to disconnect the call, she start sneaking around the path, while using her hacking skills throughout the security camera to look around the area while avoid get detected or stealth attacking unaware guards. Decide that she won't show any sign of mercy, she grabbed her inactive baton and sneaked around and stealth attack him from behind to electric shock. Summer swiftly move to next cover to another, and try to find where Nicholas and Strife held captive.

"... Chasing my tail, while I expose the criminals

Summer
Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
.::Strife Form::.
User Image

Profile:Here
...We're getting Hungry...
...I'll tell you what I am...
..We are Strife..

As he sat there, groaning in pain after what had just happened in the darkness, Nick looked up toward the door as he knew this was gonna be over soon. Bleeding from his lips, the hacker felt weak from no longer having Strife in his possession to heal. However, he knew that not even Strife would be able to heal the injuries that was dealt onto him. His eyes had adjusted to see well enough now to see the feeling on his legs were no longer moving. In fact, he was already feeling the pain known as Phantom Legs as the lights turned on bright, showing that he no longer had his legs. All he had left was his thighs up. This caused him to shake wildly before passing out from the shock. One of the goons that was left behind smirked before turning on the tracker for him, giving Summer the location of Nick before leaving. With this, he tossed his zippo lighter to the side of the room where gasoline-drenched cloths were left behind, creating a instant fire that was slowly beginning to spread. The tracker showed Summer that he was within the basement in a security room.
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:01 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Yeah, what are they gotta do..."

After dealt with gunmen, Summer noticed her VR of the map begin to blink on the location. She was suspicious, but she had to investigate it. She begin to track the blinking location, she walked down the stairs and sees the door. She smelled the smoke behind the door, she widen her eyes as her brain clicked in and without hesitation, she backed away and ram her shoulder against the door couple times. On the fourth attempt, she successfully broke the door open. She covered her mouth and lifted her VR up. "Nick!" She called him out and picked up her pace as she avoid the fire. She lightly cough from inhaling the smoke, it hurts her eyes. She lowered herself, so she won't inhale more smoke. Summer looked around and crawling around, she sees a familiar hair color and vitiligo. Her honey colored eyes were widen, but the smoke hurted her eyes. "Nick!" She called out his name again. She got up and ran towards him, to her horror, his legs were completely amputated. "Oh my god!" She screeched. Her mind were in haywire, but she have to get him and herself out of the building. Her eyes reached to exit door sign. Summer grabbed his hoodie sleeves and dragged him away from the fire, but her cough become too rough from inhaling too much smoke filling in her lung. She reached to the exit door and opened it, then she exited out with Nick. She lowered her VR as she got out with unconscious Nick. She has no idea where is Strife, but knowing Nick, he needs the symbiote back. Only person, who may have it was Fisk, she suspected he may have purchased him. First things first, she have to stop the bleeding before his body will be in shock. That means she have to take him to HQ for the medical supplies. She once again dragged Nick to the parked car, she didn't regret about steal someone else's car. She removed her VR and headphone, she grabbed her smart phone to disable the car alarm. She opened the back door and dragged him in, then closed the door. She ran towards her motorcycle, texted her Fixer to pick up her bike and mark the location. She turned around to head back to the car, she head to the driver's seat and hotwired the car. She finally turned on the engine, and drove away from the Big Ben to the HQ Westminster. She was not in currently in the mood with encounter with certain inspector, if she knew him that he might tail her.

"... Chasing my tail, while I expose the criminals

Summer
Vin Angel

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38