Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Blushing herself as she tried to figure out the answer. "Well I know one reason is because I'm not used to having someone as handsome and kind and loving look at me like you do. Its just a little embarrassing, because.....I like when you look at me or hold me, or just pay attention to me. " Snuggling closer in his arms she smiled lightly. "I think it will get better in time I mean......well we did kinda just got from friends to a couple then a few days after that you purposed....I mean back in Italy before I got kidnapped.....When I threatened to leave, I realized I was important enough....before that when...wasn't the master tried to kill me....you choice me over the world..." Moving slightly so they where both more comfortable. "I'm sure most people are the shy one the first time I mean...we aren't like everyone else we can just mess up and break up...we take things slow and figure them out." Smiling lightly she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm sure we will figure it out as we go though just like every other time. For now we blush eventually it will get better."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

smiling, James reached over and kissed her "i'll never leave" he said lazly and looked at her and put his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes "and i'll always choose you ... you're my world ... you always were" he said softly as he snuggled next to her "Kiko ... i've been thinking ... maybe we can combine the Library and the Temple after the wedding ... maybe we can even give our home a name, there are quite a few names of Greek cities that had intelligence and were by the sea ... Athens and Atlantis spring to mind ... ofcourse we wont move exactly, but the two will be relocated to somewhere on Olympus ... maybe somewhere near the oher side of the Mountian, no one goes there anymore" he said as he looked at her and wraped his arms around her waist "more protected ... and if needed ... more private" he said kissing her

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Atlantis....I remember threatening to run away there once." The whole point was that she was treating to run away to a place that didn't supposedly exist. "I'd hope you would never leave, I'm not sure what would happen to me if you did...." She smiled as she thought about it. "We could leave a smaller version of the temple here. For all our guest, then we wouldn't have to hide in this room....I like the hammock though.....mhhhh....Then it really will be our home...Our home...I really like that sound of that." She kissed him back and rested her head on his chest so she could listen to his heartbeat. Humming lightly as she did so. She was happy to be here with him. "I need to know though....are you still worry about your dream....James....it was just a dream...nothings going to break us apart...I promise..."Lightly she took her pinky and wrapped it around his. "Pinky promise are the most important kind. They are never broken right." She smiled up at him as she rested her head on his chest. Yawning she got comfy and tried not to dose off.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling, James held her "i'm fine now ... well not exactly ... cause we still have a lunch date with Miya and Luna ... and believe me i want to get to know your family more ... so as sad as i am to say this i think we should get dressed ... maybe we can work out how the cards work too ... maybe with a picnic and Luna can teach us a few things for a change" he said with a chuckle

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Okay, but if I fall asleep you get to make the excuse." She said looking around. Her cloths weren't even in here. And she was sure she'd have to hunt a different dress soon enough. Crawling out of the hammock she walked a few steps before take a tumble. "Ow....." She mutter holding her stomach. "Just a little sore I'll be okay." The last thing she needed right now was for everyone to expect her to be pregnant. If if she was over half human...No. Her body just wasn't use to that kind off....stuff...yet. Trying to get back up to ended back up in the floor. "Um....James can you help me please....I don't think I can move..." She have a sheepish smile rubbing the back of her neck. "I don't think I'm going to make it to that picnic with out Miya finding out....then again I'm sure she'll just tease me for the just being the first time." Blushing she did kinda feel bad now. She didn't expect to end up in the floor. "Sorry, but its seems like I'm useless again." A nervous giggle followed as she looked up at him.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:05 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well if she'll tease you then she'll tease me to, my first time too" he said walking over to her and picking her up in his arms "your never useless just ... i think you body just likes to be carried by me" he said as he kissed her and carried her to their room "dont worry, this will just turn into one of those mortal temples ... the kitchen, the beach, the secret room ...everything, we're taking with us" he said as he rested her on their bed "although i got to ask, are you sure your not pregnant cause ... i can run some tests later if you want or ..." he said as he kissed her stomach "we could wait a couple of months to see and if you happen to have weird cravings like fish sticks and custard or something like that" he said giggling as he butterfly kissed her from her stomach, all over her upper chest, to her shoulers, neck, and finaly to her lips "i love you so much ... and i kind of hope you are pregnant ... cause we got to create something special before we become a real family ... but there's one thing you need to know Kiko, and that's no matter what you think, you are my world, my love, and my family ... atleast untill little Luna comes ... then i share that feeling with the both of you" he said as he snuggled her then sighed "i dont want to get dressed ... but then i dont think you want want us to greet them in our birthday suits ... desicions ... stay here with my soon-to-be wife nude, or get dressed and meet the rest of our family on a picnic ... both are to hard to choose"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I know I really like it when you carry me." She said with a bright smile. Kissing him back as they rested on the bed. "Good because the beach and the secret rooms are our play grounds." She said with a giggled, then continued to giggle as he kissed her. "That tickles, haha...and no its impossible for a witch to get pregnant the first time." Smiling at him she giggled some more. "Fish...custard....that sounds interesting..." Laughing again she continued to smile. Laying her head on his chest she couldn't help just love being there with him. "I'm happy you're my family, and Miya's our family to. Not by blood, but its a stronger connection then that I think. The our little Luna." Smiling brightly she just laughed. "We've been gone several hours, it it even light outside still." Bringing the rose over her lips as she giggled. She was bubbly right now, just very happy. Then something hit her making her sit up. Looking over at him with a confused look. "James.....I'm not a full witch....my mom didn't have any powers....the first spell that would stop me from getting pregnant the first time....I don't know if it was ever placed on me." He was her family now, it was rare for her to think about her mother and father or as she called them the people that gave her life and left her to die. Biting her lip she didn't want him to get disappointed. "The chances are so slim though....I feel fine....maybe next time right." She said as she snuggled close to him again. Even if she said that, she was scared out of her mind. She wanted to be pregnant, but she was still a little nervous that it was slapping her in the face like this.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"it doesnt matter if your a full witch or not, so dont think i'm one of those 'prue-blood' obsesionests" he said stroking her hair "yeah, it's just around noon now ... and look, if i ddn't believe we'd end up having a baby, then why would Luna be here? and dont say she might be adopted cause you know thats not true" he said as he held her some more "eh ... we better get up and dressed before one of them comes knocking on the door" he said as he gave her a kiss and looked around for his clothes. finding them, he tossed Kiko's over at her "plus now's the best time to test the card magics" he said putting his boxers boots and pants on and put the card belt around his waist and had a leg strap with it "odd thing about how i found my deck ... it ... glowed silver" he said as he put his shirt on and held out his cape and looked at it "i'm not sure about the cape now ... eh ... what'd you think?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"James....honey....your missing the point...the spell only works on full blooded witches....no one put it on me when I was born...." She began getting dresses as she spoke. "James....I could be pregnant right now..." Her face showed she was nervous. Holding up her deck she was still curious about the deck, but she was still slightly worried. "Well...I'm still not sure exactly what these cards or for....or even what they are." Looking down she placed both her arms over her stomach. "Maybe we should run some test or something....just to be safe..." She was excited and nervous at the same time. Tsukiko gave a nervous smile, she didn't know if she was or wasn't. Shaking her head she looked up. "No cape, its no much of an effort to take off...unless you plan on taking me to see the leafs change...you told me you would remember..." Smiling softly as she spoke. "Then I would have to dress warmer then as well.....speaking of changing...I think I might go back to brunette for the wedding....I'll change back later, but I haven't really decided yet." Moving forward she sat on the edge of the bed and continued to look up at him. Smiling she continued to hold her stomach, she was ready to be his wife and she was ready to be a mother.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

looking at Kiko as she spoke, he hugged her "ok, well do some tests ... though i do hope it comes back positive" he said as he kissed her and put the cape up "ok ... no cape and you could keep it brunet for a while too" he said as he rubbed her stomach "you want to do the tests before we go out to see them, or you want to wait till tonight?"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:02 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"We can do it later, it might be a while for them to be accurate." In the back of her mind she knew she would know in the morning. Never once in her mind did she ever think she would look forward to being sick. "For now I guess it can just keep it our little secret. I mean...for now it would just be easier. With out Miya or Luna knowing.....then again....Luna might tell Miya her birthday...she would know the math....Miya already knows whats going on....." Tsukiko blushed, she loved her sister and everything...but there was just some things she wanted private between her and her husband.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"ok, Angel" he said kissing her "although ... you do know morning sickness doesnt meen it's in the morning ... it holds no time" he said with a laugh "though ... i'm a bit upset your sisters wont be shocked and excited if and when we tell them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"So you wanted to tell the sister that held a grudge against you for several months, because she thought you had hurt me..." Tsukiko spoke with a raised eyebrow before continuing. ""You will still have Cyra to tell..." Smiling she kissed him and laid her head on his shoulder. "Well I feel fine right now...then again I haven't eaten since last night...." Shrugging continued to rest her head. "We've been in the hot spring for a while...the warm sunshine might feel nice. You still have to show me how to use the cards remember." She said smiling as she leaned against him.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games