Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:33 pm
"Yin, you make this too easy!"
Nagato jumped back, and fired an explosive arrow past yin, and at the opposing wall. the explosion allowed nagato to see you, and lunge at you from the cover of the smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:39 pm
"Rick, Rick, wake up." Gaomon kept nudging rick for the past ten minutes now. He finally started to come around and sat up. "Ohhh, my head. I take it that we beaten the bad guy, huh?" Gaomon nodded with a smile and wagged his tail a little. "Right, no doubt there are others after nagato and kari. Nagato can take care of himself and Kari got more partners." "So what we should do now, Rick?" Rick stood up slowly and winked at his partner."We continue to find Reki, no matter what."  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:49 pm
alphamon returned to nagato's digivice, saying mission complete.

(Alphamon flew to rick while he was unconscious, and put the cure for digisoul ruin in rick's pocket, and a note, saying what it is and how to use it. You use it by pouring it on him.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:22 pm
Yin came out of out of the shade behind him with phantomon.

"Truly you would think I would be that simple?" He lunges forwards after signaling phantomon.

"You are losing your touch from the training matches, using your arrows so simply then you used to. A wonder you switched sides." He dashes forwards scythe flashing in the dark.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:31 pm
omnimon jumps in the way of phantomon, drawing his sword.

"Well, I have just increased myself to new things, that's all!"
Nagato charges at yin, and parries his scythe with his sword, and after many slashes, nagato sees an opening, and lunges at yin.
"It's just that I fight differently against different people!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:48 pm
Yin dashes to the left and then back, signaling phantomon who then disappears from the area.

"And what have you increased yourself to? Not being the old master's puppet on strings? If so you were are far slower than I, who planned things of my own since the beginning, instead you go to work for another, the one that opposed the master," at this point Yin takes a step back and looks over Nagato.

"And you aren't looking all that much better for it either." Yin backs away down the corridor.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:08 pm
nagato doesn't follow yin, suspecting something with phantomon. Metal seadramon fires at yin down the hallway, and nagato fires an arrow at yin, aimed at his forehead.
"If that's the way you think, then I guess the only way to prove you wrong is to kill you...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:31 pm
Reki sits on gaint chair smileing evily."Once Kari gets that gift its game over for Gatomon,once the Death ring is placed on Gatomon she will be forced to dark digivolve into Lady Devimon, and then i will control her another digimon, to add to my limitless army!"

(you heard right Reki has lots of digimon locked away Just ready to come,and destroy things.)  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:58 am
((You're kidding. stare ))

"Cherubimon, I have to tell you something. Kari's hidden herself far, far away, and only I know how to find her. If you take me to Reki, then I can quickly find her and know where to bring the pesky child. How about that?" Biyomon jumped uneasily from foot to foot, uncomforted by Kari's gentle pats.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:34 am
Yin moves into slightly into a corridor on the side do avoid the shots, and then comes back out and continues down the corridor.

"In order to kill me you have to hit me, and in order to hit me you have to, to, you know that is a good question really," and as he says this the power in the compound turns on and a big metal door slams down between Yin and Nagato in the corridor.

Then a voice comes on over a speaker, "Sorry Nagato, I have plans for the world and they don't include my death, by your hands or anyone elses, Phantomon has already changed the base's codes by now, and this door is made using a special recipe by the old master. Go ahead, your arrows aren't strong enough and all attacks by digimon are negated against it, he was a fool the old master but he had some useful tricks."

The intercom stopped speaking as Yin then continued down the corridor, phantomon rejoining him as he continues down to where his lab is in this base, a little add on the old master hadn't known about, or anyone else for that matter.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:12 am
"You may be able to prolong your life, yin, but its not like you can avoid your inevitable death....."
nagato shot an explosive arrow at the ceiling, and flew out the hole with metal seadramon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:23 am
(gah, You had to use that cliched line?)

Yin continued on, and reached his lab.

"Now to see where the connections are the strongest between the worlds," Yin coldly stated as he brought his labs monitering equipment up to power.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:29 pm
(XD, whats wrong with krauser?)

Nagato flew on, and saw rick and gaomon (Or whatever stage he is in.) running down. Metal seadramon lowered down, and flew next to them. Nagato jumps over by rick, snatches the cure, and flies ahead on metal seadramon, remembering the afteraffects of the digisoul ruin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:59 pm
Hakari Niko
((You're kidding. stare ))

"Cherubimon, I have to tell you something. Kari's hidden herself far, far away, and only I know how to find her. If you take me to Reki, then I can quickly find her and know where to bring the pesky child. How about that?" Biyomon jumped uneasily from foot to foot, uncomforted by Kari's gentle pats.

"Hmmm Ok,but i must warn you master Reki is very hostile,when he wants to be."

(Im not going to summon all of my army,like only 3 more im summon)  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:07 pm
nagato continues flying overhead, seeing no sign of reki.
"Where is he? Doesn't he realize the after-affects of digisoul ruin?"
(I want four of them on me, I want a real fight. The other three can go to kari and rick, I wanna fight four of them. Yes, I know you originally planned on only sending three, but I would appreciate it if you sent at least three megas to fight me.)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games