Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:19 pm
Sub didn't say anything, he was watching all this unfold on the monitor in his office, his SNAG's feed being transmitted to it. This was the first time he had spoken to, or rather had been spoken to by, Professor Oak and he was just as awestruck as anyone else but the person whose presence he was really interested in was the one who didn't speak as well. For now though he just listened, the others doing enough talking as is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:21 pm
"Maybe when things are calmer," Amaranth shot back. She'd give him a challenge, she wasn't afraid of him... much. At least, not compared to the palpable, almost intimidating confidence from the other, seemingly silent trainer. She had no real idea who this "Red" was, but she didn't think she'd want to be his opponent anytime soon. Or ever. Her thoughts would leave that topic when the Indigo Alliance was brought up, and whatever issues were going on. "Anyway, you mentioned issues? Can any of you explain more? Or should we come to you?" She asked.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:33 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"The reason we are contacting you today is on behalf of the Indigo Alliance." Oak continues, smiling amicably as he ignores the two boy's fighting, clearly used to it by now. "They seemed to think that a well-known face would help break the ice... You all came very highly recommended by my friend Joseph Stone. There's no easy way to put this... the alliance is in a bit of a pickle."

I nearly froze myself. Red was there. THE Red...well, the good news, Blue is on a tight leash. Great! Bad news. As far as Trainers are concerned, that is perhaps the one guy that could battle circles around me and I could just about imagine the silent stare from the trainer coming at me as well through that phone. ".................yeeeah, shutting up now." As I listened on to the explanation, something had me staring in confusion. "I didn't even know Indigo had an alliance..." I said. "Whatever, what's the problem?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:35 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla looked at Sub's monitor as well as he pulled it up. It was surprising how Professor Oak looked so much like the teacher back home. She then drew her attention to Blue and Red. "Oh. I've seen those two before. They stopped by Iki Town. I think they were heading to some tournament that opened not too long ago. The guy with the cap didn't talk much, but he seemed nice." She commented as she kept listening to what Professor Oak had to say.  

Cecile Silverstone

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:44 pm
"Wait a moment, That's THE Oak!?" Arkelos said almost losting it. "I remember going on a vacation with my folks to the Kanto Region. My father go a message about a possible fossil yard in Mount Moon shortly after getting there. We were also suppose to get a special tour of the professor's lab for some fossil sample analysis. However something happened and the Professor was called for more important matters. I heard something about a kid named Tod."

While sitting there, Arkelos begins to get lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:15 pm
Arkelos
"Wait a moment, That's THE Oak!?" Arkelos said almost losting it. "I remember going on a vacation with my folks to the Kanto Region. My father go a message about a possible fossil yard in Mount Moon shortly after getting there. We were also suppose to get a special tour of the professor's lab for some fossil sample analysis. However something happened and the Professor was called for more important matters. I heard something about a kid named Tod."

While sitting there, Arkelos begins to get lost in thought.

"Well if you came by my lab nowadays, I would be more than happy to give you a tour-" Oak's pleasant stroll down memory lane would be cut off by Blue clearing his throat. "Yes, well, now is hardly the time to discuss that."

Blizzard120
I nearly froze myself. Red was there. THE Red...well, the good news, Blue is on a tight leash. Great! Bad news. As far as Trainers are concerned, that is perhaps the one guy that could battle circles around me and I could just about imagine the silent stare from the trainer coming at me as well through that phone. ".................yeeeah, shutting up now." As I listened on to the explanation, something had me staring in confusion. "I didn't even know Indigo had an alliance..." I said. "Whatever, what's the problem?"
Darksol88
"Maybe when things are calmer," Amaranth shot back. She'd give him a challenge, she wasn't afraid of him... much. At least, not compared to the palpable, almost intimidating confidence from the other, seemingly silent trainer. She had no real idea who this "Red" was, but she didn't think she'd want to be his opponent anytime soon. Or ever. Her thoughts would leave that topic when the Indigo Alliance was brought up, and whatever issues were going on. "Anyway, you mentioned issues? Can any of you explain more? Or should we come to you?" She asked.
SubonicXP
Sub didn't say anything, he was watching all this unfold on the monitor in his office, his SNAG's feed being transmitted to it. This was the first time he had spoken to, or rather had been spoken to by, Professor Oak and he was just as awestruck as anyone else but the person whose presence he was really interested in was the one who didn't speak as well. For now though he just listened, the others doing enough talking as is.
Requiem of Whyspers
Wren kept quiet for a moment. He recognized both Blue and Red from seeing the two at the World Tournament stadium a few years ago. Neither looked much like they had aged during the interim but both had clearly grown in both confidence and, in the former's case, arrogance. "How can we help?" He asked after a moment.
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko nodded seriously, remembering the fight at the drawbridge. She didn't say anything, but she was willing to help, as soon as Oak told her where her assistance was needed.

I was on the line as well. Oak's call caught me mere seconds before I was going to have Rala teleport me back to HQ from Hoenn. I didn't say anything, but I listened intently, as well. As long as this gave me another swing at Flare or their allies, I was all too happy to help. Red and Blue both caught my eyes, though. I had studied up on recent history back in my days at the Academy to know who they are, especially the former. I wasn't surprised by the way they handled themselves - it fit perfectly with their profiles. But I had a long way to go before I could challenge either of them.
Cecile Silverstone

||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla looked at Sub's monitor as well as he pulled it up. It was surprising how Professor Oak looked so much like the teacher back home. She then drew her attention to Blue and Red. "Oh. I've seen those two before. They stopped by Iki Town. I think they were heading to some tournament that opened not too long ago. The guy with the cap didn't talk much, but he seemed nice." She commented as she kept listening to what Professor Oak had to say.

"To those not in the know, Kanto and Johto have, at least temporarily, formed into a sort of co-union known as the Indigo Alliance. We have been attempting to thwart Flare, and as a result, Kalos' unprovoked intrusion into Unova. We would like to handle the issue in Orre but Cipher is a little out of our wheelhouse so to speak and having both of them be involved in this land war in Unova is... messy to say the least. Hemmed in by what I understand to be your efforts, Flare has begun pressing Eastward across the Charizard Bridge and is making for Nimbasa City." Oak explains.

"The obvious thing to do," Blue drawls, looking out at the assembled group of Snagems. "Would be to blow up the bridge itself with their army on it. Or, seize control of it and raise it to prevent any more of their troops coming across. The problem with this is two-fold. First, destroying that bridge in the long run is going to do more harm than good. With the mines closed and the cold storage destroyed, Driftveil is going to have a lot of problems in the immediate future without cutting its access point to the middle section of Unova. Secondly, even getting near enough to fully destroy something that stable is going to be a bloody fight, as with Flare moving across it and Aqua's blockade still in the area we would have to fend off both of them and if Cipher decided to get involved and pincer us in the effort... we would be destroyed."

"Their force is... quite large, to say the least." Oak grumbles, his eyes falling a little as he frowns. "Even with the combined strength of Kanto and Johto we are short on manpower to prevent them creeping up the western side of river to the north and crossing the bridge at the same time." His eyes move up to meet those of the Snagems involved in the call. "That's where you come in."

"As much as I hate to admit it, for a fighting force as small as your guys' numbers boast your efforts have been critical in keeping Flare contained as much as they are at the moment. The show you guys put on in Virbank and handling Cipher's opportunistic strike in Coumarine in Kalos shows that you guys understand fighting tactics." Blue admits, with a begrudging shrug of his shoulders. "Despite your numbers you guys fight like little I've ever seen before. We think that with your help we can repel Flare from being able to take Nimbasa while some of our heavier hitters are deployed North of them. Basically... we're here to ask for an alliance."

"..." Red confirms.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:20 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"To those not in the know, Kanto and Johto have, at least temporarily, formed into a sort of co-union known as the Indigo Alliance. We have been attempting to thwart Flare, and as a result, Kalos' unprovoked intrusion into Unova. We would like to handle the issue in Orre but Cipher is a little out of our wheelhouse so to speak and having both of them be involved in this land war in Unova is... messy to say the least. Hemmed in by what I understand to be your efforts, Flare has begun pressing Eastward across the Charizard Bridge and is making for Nimbasa City." Oak explains.

"The obvious thing to do," Blue drawls, looking out at the assembled group of Snagems. "Would be to blow up the bridge itself with their army on it. Or, seize control of it and raise it to prevent any more of their troops coming across. The problem with this is two-fold. First, destroying that bridge in the long run is going to do more harm than good. With the mines closed and the cold storage destroyed, Driftveil is going to have a lot of problems in the immediate future without cutting its access point to the middle section of Unova. Secondly, even getting near enough to fully destroy something that stable is going to be a bloody fight, as with Flare moving across it and Aqua's blockade still in the area we would have to fend off both of them and if Cipher decided to get involved and pincer us in the effort... we would be destroyed."

"Their force is... quite large, to say the least." Oak grumbles, his eyes falling a little as he frowns. "Even with the combined strength of Kanto and Johto we are short on manpower to prevent them creeping up the western side of river to the north and crossing the bridge at the same time." His eyes move up to meet those of the Snagems involved in the call. "That's where you come in."

"As much as I hate to admit it, for a fighting force as small as your guys' numbers boast your efforts have been critical in keeping Flare contained as much as they are at the moment. The show you guys put on in Virbank and handling Cipher's opportunistic strike in Coumarine in Kalos shows that you guys understand fighting tactics." Blue admits, with a begrudging shrug of his shoulders. "Despite your numbers you guys fight like little I've ever seen before. We think that with your help we can repel Flare from being able to take Nimbasa while some of our heavier hitters are deployed North of them. Basically... we're here to ask for an alliance."

"..." Red confirms.

"I'm game for that, but I do have a question." I spoke up. "Does anyone know what of the resistance formed in Unova? Are they too preoccupied guarding the refugees or can they spare an able body or two to help with what's about to go down. Alder is supposedly heading all of that, last I checked. No word out of him?" I then asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:21 pm
Keiko flaked at Oak's offer of an alliance. She absolutely wanted to help, but it wasn't her place to say what the team was going to do, though she knew Sub well enough that she thought he might say yes. Besides, what was the point of fighting Flare up to this point just to back down now?

"I can't speak for the rest of the team, but you absolutely have my support," I said plainly, all to eager to put another dent in Flare's war effort. "Nothing would make me happier than putting that group of buffoons back where they belong."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:24 pm
Reno would finally find his way into the room as he heard a familiar voice ringing throughout the base, curious as to what exactly would bring any of these people here to talk. Slowly moving into the area, Reno found himself looking towards Blue before nodding. "Well, nice to see you again Blue. And I appreciate the open offer to join, so I think I'll speak for the rest of the leadership when I say we accept. Now then, where precisely do you want us deployed for your plan here?" Reno said, taking a position towards the front of the gathered Snagems as he did so. While he might not be the top man of Snagem, he felt assured that he could declare them as in on this particular idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:28 pm
Listening to each of them speak, taking in what was being discussed and the topic of Charizard Bridge, she couldn't say she was fond of the idea of blowing it up. Not that it made a difference now; if it wasn't felt to be a necessary measure, it wouldn't have been brought up in the first place. After a moment, she'd give a small nod. "I'll try to offer what I can. I'll assume we rendezvous as soon as possible?" Any other questions, she felt either would be asked or already had been.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:50 pm
Arkelos looks down at this SNAG device. "I can reassure, my support is with you." Arkelos gives a small brief statement, "To return to your answer professor; i would love to visit; after recent event are dealt with."

Redirecting his attention to Red, "Blue has said plenty; Do you have anything to add to this? That look you have sounds like you do." Arkelos said questioning Red.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Lykas smirked as Blue admitted he was inferior to Snagem on the war tactics front. "I suppose we -could- help you guys out."

"Wait, what happened to the Cold Storage!?" Wren yelped. If Driftveil had lost the Cold Storage and the Clay Tunnel, how were they expected to survive for any length of time? Those people knew nothing of survival on their own.

"What do you need from us? A Tactical strike on the Orre region? As much as it pains me to say it, Orre as a whole doesn't deserve a war on their doorstep. Ein acted on his own and wrested control of the region from it's people through brute force. They don't have the power to stop him, themselves." He pointed out. "And that bridge cuts off Central Unova from half of their supply routes, if not more."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:09 pm
I gave a hard sigh about Kaya's exclamation. If only he knew just how bad Flare was rooted in that town. It couldn''t be helped, much as I wanted to otherwise. "It's a long story Kaya, I'll explain later."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:13 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would finally find his way into the room as he heard a familiar voice ringing throughout the base, curious as to what exactly would bring any of these people here to talk. Slowly moving into the area, Reno found himself looking towards Blue before nodding. "Well, nice to see you again Blue. And I appreciate the open offer to join, so I think I'll speak for the rest of the leadership when I say we accept. Now then, where precisely do you want us deployed for your plan here?" Reno said, taking a position towards the front of the gathered Snagems as he did so. While he might not be the top man of Snagem, he felt assured that he could declare them as in on this particular idea.
Blizzard120
"I'm game for that, but I do have a question." I spoke up. "Does anyone know what of the resistance formed in Unova? Are they too preoccupied guarding the refugees or can they spare an able body or two to help with what's about to go down. Alder is supposedly heading all of that, last I checked. No word out of him?" I then asked.
Darksol88
Listening to each of them speak, taking in what was being discussed and the topic of Charizard Bridge, she couldn't say she was fond of the idea of blowing it up. Not that it made a difference now; if it wasn't felt to be a necessary measure, it wouldn't have been brought up in the first place. After a moment, she'd give a small nod. "I'll try to offer what I can. I'll assume we rendezvous as soon as possible?" Any other questions, she felt either would be asked or already had been.
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko flaked at Oak's offer of an alliance. She absolutely wanted to help, but it wasn't her place to say what the team was going to do, though she knew Sub well enough that she thought he might say yes. Besides, what was the point of fighting Flare up to this point just to back down now?

"I can't speak for the rest of the team, but you absolutely have my support," I said plainly, all to eager to put another dent in Flare's war effort. "Nothing would make me happier than putting that group of buffoons back where they belong."
Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas smirked as Blue admitted he was inferior to Snagem on the war tactics front. "I suppose we -could- help you guys out."

"Wait, what happened to the Cold Storage!?" Wren yelped. If Driftveil had lost the Cold Storage and the Clay Tunnel, how were they expected to survive for any length of time? Those people knew nothing of survival on their own.

"What do you need from us? A Tactical strike on the Orre region? As much as it pains me to say it, Orre as a whole doesn't deserve a war on their doorstep. Ein acted on his own and wrested control of the region from it's people through brute force. They don't have the power to stop him, themselves." He pointed out. "And that bridge cuts off Central Unova from 90% of their supply routes, if not more. The only possible route to get supplies to them at that point would be air drops which aren't sustainable without a more organized military approach."

"As far as Alder is concerned..." Oak says, shaking his head sadly. "I can't say we've heard much from him. As far as we can tell there is a resistance movement but beyond that getting any kind of news from Flare dominated Unova is difficult for the moment. Missy Hisakawa is still missing with her camera crew so we're hoping they've managed to link up with the resistance and will be able to get us some info soon... We've heard nothing from Sinnoh, Orre is taken over by Flare, Hoenn is in the midst of a civil war of sorts with Aqua and Magma fighting it out, and Alola is with us but they are very small... "

Blue interrupts his grandfather's musing. "Nice to see you too, Reno I had forgotten this was your crew... As far as a plan goes, we've already got boots on the ground in Nimbasa setting up defenses at this moment. The other half of our forces will be heading to the north to ensure that Flare doesn't creep that way while you guys head to Nimbasa and ensure that it doesn't get overrun by the mass of Flare forces we know are on the way there. Once you get to the city, look for Lieutenant Surge. He will have more information, he should be working on evacuating the citizens that decided a day at the carnival was more important than an approaching battlefield... some people, I swear..."

"As we mentioned, this is an alliance..." Oak adds, smiling again. "If we make it out of this global conflict with anything resembling order still in place, you guys will receive the same treatment as in Hoenn. Full jurisdiction to come and go as well as operate within the bounds of both Johto and Kanto." He nods in response to Kaya's comments. "We agree that Orre is a problem too. In the event that we can work together and make it through the war in Unova, we also will lend all the aid we can in helping you to wrest back control of Orre to its people. Best of luck on your journey. A world of dreams and adventures with Pokemon awaits all of you. Dare I say it, but I suspect your very own Pokemon legend is about to unfold." Professor Oak clicks out of the call, his face disappearing to leave the Gym Leader and the legend looking at them all.

Arkelos
Arkelos looks down at this SNAG device. "I can reassure, my support is with you." Arkelos gives a small brief statement, "To return to your answer professor; i would love to visit; after recent event are dealt with."

Redirecting his attention to Red, "Blue has said plenty; Do you have anything to add to this? That look you have sounds like you do." Arkelos said questioning Red.

"...?" Red seems surprised to be addressed directly but he gives a slight smile beneath the brim of his hat and shakes his head lightly in response to Arkelos.

"Red's one of those people that says very little and lets his actions do the talking." Blue explains for his wordless companion. "If you ever get to see him battle... you'll see what I mean. Good luck Snagem, don't make us regret this. Smell ya later." With that, Blue vanishes from view, leaving just Red silently looking at them all. He smiles again, lightly tips the brim of his hat forwards in deference, and the call hangs up altogether. Looks like Nimbasa City was going to need some help. Who ya gonna call? ...Snagem apparently.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:20 pm
And now Sub had something to say as Oak mentioned getting the same treatment Hoenn gave them but with the allied nations. He planned on seeing this war through but now they gave him gravy for his potatoes. "Snagem will provide every resource we have available, professor." He spoke up excitedly. "You may inform the Indigo League of our eager and limitless acceptance. "  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games