Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:22 pm
"..." I lifted my head up out of a pillow as I laid in bed. Truth be told, since that night in Driftveil, sleep didn't come easy. One would think that after being ran ragged and Flare being a massive thorn in my side every step of the way, I'd be out right exhausted and would have got a peaceful rest. Not...really. What I have done in subsequent time, like training Tristen, for instance, was just so I could try to work myself tired. Well, I'm tired...but the events that loomed on my mind was another.

What also doesn't help any...was the phone. I couldn't help but to bury my face back in my pillow. "I swear to God, after even Ein himself calling on it, why in the ever loving hell do we still have a landline phone." I gave a sigh then dragged myself out of bed, trudging off into the main room to find out what this was all about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:24 pm
Arkelos wakes up to what he feels is an alarm. "Look alive everyone." All the canines jump up, Alakazam, breaks it's mediation. "Master, no need for alarm it's just the phone." Arkleos pats his chest, "Well that's a relief. Can you teleport us there?" Alakazam takes a moment and everyone vanishes.

Appearing in the lounge, the group takes a look around. "Huh, no one's here." looking down at his SNAG device. Arkelos notices that it's coming through his armband device. "Huh, interesting."

The canines take their places on the couch, while Arkelos thinks about what to say. "I- I dont know if it's for me, or someone else."  

Arkelos

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:30 pm
A voice comes through from the other side, sounding a little weathered with age but no less classic than the first time it had been said to someone.

"Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon! My name is Oak! People call me the Pokemon Prof! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some people, Pokemon are pets. Others use them for fights. Myself... I study Pokemon as a profession. First, what is your name?" The elderly sounding voice stops for a moment, sounding expectant of some kind of answer. Finding none forthcoming, in the middle of the stunned silence Darts responds.

"Uh... Darts?"

"Right! So your name is Uhdarts!" The voice presses on, steamrolling over Darts' stammered protests to the contrary. "This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you were-" The voice cuts off again, and there's some very distinct talking in the background about how 'gramps, you senile old coot I'm right here we aren't giving the introduction to new trainers' "We're not?" The first voice chimes in again, sounding perplexed. "Oh! That's right! I remember now! This is Team Snagem, correct?" He seems to be wanting an answer again this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Suddenly Ulla's SNAG started going off as the speakers were blaring as well. She got her SNAG out of her pocket as she looked at Sub. "Does this happen often?"

While Ulla was with Sub, her Pokemon heard the message as well as they all looked at eachother as they all started running back to Ulla's room. Riolu stayed behind a bit "I guess we will all see you there soon." He said as he started following everyone else. When Riolu arrived to the room he saw all of them grab their individual Pokeballs. Togetic handed Riolu's Pokeball to him. All of them went back into their Pokeball except for Riolu as their Pokeballs fell to the ground. He picked up each of them and put them in Ulla's bag. He then grabbed the bag and started running towards Sub's office. Riolu then entered the room as Ulla looked back at him "Riolu! Just in time I was about to come and get you guys." She said as he handed her bag. "Is everyone well rested and have eaten." He simply nodded.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 pm
"I did." Sub answered with a smile. "Good news is Riolu is close to where it needs to be for the Shadow vaccine to purify it, which I can say will work. Unfortunate news I see nothing unique about Riolu that allowed it to resist the virus."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:33 pm
Keiko listened to the classic trainer introduction, which was the first time she'd heard it. Still, to get called for something like this... it was way overdue, sure, but... really?

Sure enough, though, it turned out to be an old man's mistake, and as soon as Keiko heard the name of the team, she relaxed. "Yes, sir," she said politely, still holding her SNAG up to her face.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:36 pm
Atlantis_Darts
A voice comes through from the other side, sounding a little weathered with age but no less classic than the first time it had been said to someone.

"Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon! My name is Oak! People call me the Pokemon Prof! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some people, Pokemon are pets. Others use them for fights. Myself... I study Pokemon as a profession. First, what is your name?" The elderly sounding voice stops for a moment, sounding expectant of some kind of answer. Finding none forthcoming, in the middle of the stunned silence Darts responds.

"Uh... Darts?"

"Right! So your name is Uhdarts!" The voice presses on, steamrolling over Darts' stammered protests to the contrary. "This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you were-" The voice cuts off again, and there's some very distinct talking in the background about how 'gramps, you senile old coot I'm right here we aren't giving the introduction to new trainers' "We're not?" The first voice chimes in again, sounding perplexed. "Oh! That's right! I remember now! This is Team Snagem, correct?" He seems to be wanting an answer again this time.

"Professor Oak. THE...Professor Oak. Calling us." I said, rubbing my eyes, trying to get myself back fully functional again. If it wasn't clear, I kind of need a Coca-Cola right now. "Now what do we owe this dubious pleasure. Grandson needs another kick in the complacency? Because you got someone here that does that constantly...the emo p***k..." I said, crossing my arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:38 pm
Aile stared at her SNAG, looking in disbelief. "...Ah..." She was attempting to think of something to day, but instead muted herself when she finally thought of something, mostly because it wasn't something she wanted to say towards them. "Is he SERIOUSLY still a professor? Arceus, Sycamore may be a narcissist, but at least he's competent and handsome."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:44 pm
"Wait, THAT'S..." At the most, Amaranth only really heard of the name, with no voice to put to it before now. She found the whole introduction weird too, something else that was totally new to her. It didn't seem like one she'd have gotten as a new trainer, either time that might've been applicable. The other one to speak, however, was entirely foreign to her.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit shocked is all. Yeah, we're them. Who's the other one talking? Your... grandson? He sounds a bit like a..." She seemed to be stopping herself from what she wanted to call him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:46 pm
"Oh Gods." Lykas groaned as he entered HQ through the front door. "He's crazier than he used to be." Hopefully the old coot didn't remember that time he came to visit Erika's gym when he was a little kid. The girls never had forgotten the sight of the old man's skivvies after that, though. "Yes, this is Snagem." He responded to the old man.

"Don't be mean, Lykas." Odd retorted as he emerged from the training room downstairs.

Hearing several people talking in the main lobby, Wren turned toward it and walked out of the kitchen, intended to find out what was going on. When he entered the room, he could hear the voice of the person on the other side of the line via the loudspeakers.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:58 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

When Ulla heard the news about Riolu's virus. She sighed of relief. "It doesn't matter about having anything unique about him able to resist the virus. If he's close to be purified, that's the best thing." She said as she looked at Riolu. She then looked back at her SNAG as she heard almost everyone freak out about Professor Oak. She looked a little confused as she looked at Riolu. "He sounds like the teacher back at Iki Town. The one who likes to use all the Pokemon puns." She said as she listened more to the SNAG  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:09 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko listened to the classic trainer introduction, which was the first time she'd heard it. Still, to get called for something like this... it was way overdue, sure, but... really?

Sure enough, though, it turned out to be an old man's mistake, and as soon as Keiko heard the name of the team, she relaxed. "Yes, sir," she said politely, still holding her SNAG up to her face.
Cecile Silverstone
She then looked back at her SNAG as she heard almost everyone freak out about Professor Oak. She looked a little confused as she looked at Riolu. "He sounds like the teacher back at Iki Town. The one who likes to use all the Pokemon puns." She said as she listened more to the SNAG
Espeon_Commander
Aile stared at her SNAG, looking in disbelief. "...Ah..." She was attempting to think of something to day, but instead muted herself when she finally thought of something, mostly because it wasn't something she wanted to say towards them. "Is he SERIOUSLY still a professor? Arceus, Sycamore may be a narcissist, but at least he's competent and handsome."
Requiem of Whyspers
"Oh Gods." Lykas groaned as he entered HQ through the front door. "He's crazier than he used to be." Hopefully the old coot didn't remember that time he came to visit Erika's gym when he was a little kid. The girls never had forgotten the sight of the old man's skivvies after that, though. "Yes, this is Snagem." He responded to the old man.

"Don't be mean, Lykas." Odd retorted as he emerged from the training room downstairs.

Hearing several people talking in the main lobby, Wren turned toward it and walked out of the kitchen, intended to find out what was going on. When he entered the room, he could hear the voice of the person on the other side of the line via the loudspeakers.

"Why that's very polite of you dear." Oak answers, his face appearing on all of the SNAG screens now with a friendly smile. "Some of you anyway." He adds icily, without dropping the friendly smile. Clearly he had heard some of the comments coming from some of the surrounding Snagem members. "I am still a world-renowned expert on Pokemon and human relations after all..." He sounds an awful lot like he is going to launch into a long-winded story about his past as a Pokemon trainer...

Blizzard120

"Professor Oak. THE...Professor Oak. Calling us." I said, rubbing my eyes, trying to get myself back fully functional again. If it wasn't clear, I kind of need a Coca-Cola right now. "Now what do we owe this dubious pleasure. Grandson needs another kick in the complacency? Because you got someone here that does that constantly...the emo p***k..." I said, crossing my arms.
Darksol88
"Wait, THAT'S..." At the most, Amaranth only really heard of the name, with no voice to put to it before now. She found the whole introduction weird too, something else that was totally new to her. It didn't seem like one she'd have gotten as a new trainer, either time that might've been applicable. The other one to speak, however, was entirely foreign to her.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit shocked is all. Yeah, we're them. Who's the other one talking? Your... grandson? He sounds a bit like a..." She seemed to be stopping herself from what she wanted to call him.

But, cutting him off mid ramble, another part of the screen is taken up with the face of a furious looking young man with spiky brown hair joining the call. "A bit like a what? A kick in the complacency? Who are you people, getting off with talking like that to me?! I dare you, I dare you to swing by Viridian Gym sometimes and start running your mouth like that-" Blue's ferocious torrent gets cut off with the addition of a third person who clearly had been there but not said a thing, their face joining the other two on the screen, neatly dividing it into thirds.

"..." Without a word, the red-capped trainer's presence could still be felt. His eyes hidden below the brim of his signature hat, there was a quiet aura of confidence that was perceptible even across the airwaves nonetheless. Anyone in the know would recognize this as the infinitely talented Pokemon trainer Red.

"What do you mean cool it, Red? I'm cool, I'm calm, I'm collected..." Blue huffs, crossing his arms and taking a couple deep breaths.

"The reason we are contacting you today is on behalf of the Indigo Alliance." Oak continues, smiling amicably as he ignores the two boy's fighting, clearly used to it by now. "They seemed to think that a well-known face would help break the ice... You all came very highly recommended by my friend Joseph Stone. There's no easy way to put this... the alliance is in a bit of a pickle."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:12 pm
Arkelos looks down as he listens to the message. "Honestly this is how i feel sometimes. Like someone else is controlling me life and actions." Arkelos shrugs, "At any rate, what kind of pickle? Honestly i hate pickle, they taste weird. What information is there to provide; so we can better help?" he said with intrigue  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:14 pm
Keiko nodded seriously, remembering the fight at the drawbridge. She didn't say anything, but she was willing to help, as soon as Oak told her where her assistance was needed.

I was on the line as well. Oak's call caught me mere seconds before I was going to have Rala teleport me back to HQ from Hoenn. I didn't say anything, but I listened intently, as well. As long as this gave me another swing at Flare or their allies, I was all too happy to help. Red and Blue both caught my eyes, though. I had studied up on recent history back in my days at the Academy to know who they are, especially the former. I wasn't surprised by the way they handled themselves - it fit perfectly with their profiles. But I had a long way to go before I could challenge either of them.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:19 pm
"Oi vey..." Lykas groaned. "I guarantee you at least half of Snagem could walk through your gym with little trouble." he snapped back at Blue when the gym leader made his appearance on his SNAG's screen.

"Again. Don't antagonize." Odd cut Lykas off before he could contribute further. "If you two could turn off the ~/~ measuring contest for a moment so we can converse a little bit... Professor, what's wrong?"

Wren kept quiet for a moment. He recognized both Blue and Red from seeing the two at the World Tournament stadium a few years ago. Neither looked much like they had aged during the interim but both had clearly grown in both confidence and, in the former's case, arrogance. "How can we help?" He asked after a moment.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games