Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:22 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Dragonair looked at Keiko before she got ate her food. She slithered over to her as she stare her down. "If you ever have a child, I hope you don't go through the same pain as I did." She said in a very worried tone. She really did wish, nobody has to go through anybody else did. The Dragon Pokemon then started eating her food as Riolu just smacked his own face as he walked over to Keiko. "I'm really sorry about her. When we first found her, she was like that as well. I'm still surprised she decided to join us." He said as he started eating his own food.

Back in Ulla's room, she started to wake up. She sat up and started stretching as she noticed all of her Pokemon weren't around. Also, the Pokeballs were opened. She figured they probably went off to eat some food. She got up as she left her room and started heading towards Sub's office. She was wondering if there was any news about Riolu. As she made it to his office, she knocked on Sub's door. "Sir? Are you free right now? I was hoping you got any results back about Riolu."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:56 am
Keiko nodded at Dragonair before shifting her focus to Riolu. "It was probably because she saw something in Ulla that reminded her of her children that made her wanted to protect Ulla. Motherly instinct can be a powerful thing," Keiko explained with a wink.

With that, she turned to the other Pokemon that were eating. "You guys eat your fill, okay?" Keiko offered, getting grateful responses in return.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:39 am
"Come in." Sub called out to Ulla. The door was unlocked allowing her to open it up just fine. On the other side of the desk sat Sub, his hands resting on the desk as he awaited her entrance. Ulla might notice a certain flower pot on the desk containing a familiar bundle of 'grass', it was his Oddish, Hemlock, sleeping soundly in his pot for once instead of running wild. "Please, have a seat." He said, gesturing towards a chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:52 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla opened the door and step inside. She noticed the little plant on his desk as the little Oddish from before. She gave a soft smile. 'I'm guessing you got the results back from GRAY?" She asked as she sat down in chair that he was gesturing to. "I'm glad Oddish understands what was going on about before as well."

Riolu thought about what Keiko said. Reminded her of her children? That doesn't make any sense. Seeing how she was the one who threatened her first. He shrugged it off and notice Minior away from everyone else eating their food. He grabbed his bowl and sat down right next to it. Minior was startled as he started glowing as if he was going to self-destruct. Riolu quickly grabbed him, "No no no! It's alright, I'm a friendly. I'm not here to hurt you." He said very quickly as the Minior stopped glowing and calmed down a bit. Riolu sighed of relief and let the little guy eat again. "You really are only a baby aren't you?" Minior didn't answer. He did hear Riolu, he just didn't want to answer as he wanted to act tough.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:33 pm
Odd would be found, eventually, standing in the Super Training Room. It looked like everyone that had been using it over the last day or two had left already so he finally had the place to himself. Looking down at a Dusk Ball and a Nest Ball in his hands, he'd decided it was time to both work on Purifying Dissonance so he could more heavily rely upon one of his powerhouses and also to learn what Musette could do. Releasing the pair, he got started.

Lykas could probably be found outside, under the waterfall. He seemed to be relaxing under the heavy flow of crashing liquid, his Pokemon swimming around in the lake, most of them keeping Moor safe from any of the wild Water-types or other predators. On the shore, Quilo stood as a silent guardian. The occasional beep would emit from the Regice as one of the dots on it's face lit up. "You know you could come out here and actually enjoy the water, right?" Lykas asked. Quilo turned to look at him, then turned back to the water. The Iceberg Pokemon refused to draw any closer. Lykas would learn, eventually, why it wouldn't.

Wren, on the other hand, had gone off to the greenhouse after taking Ulla to the kitchen. He wanted to try and relax a bit and helping Lum care for his plants was one of the few things he had in this area to do so with so far. Now, however, he returned to the kitchen with a larger Watmel berry. These things weren't good for much as far as Pokemon went but they made great food for just about anyone. Returning to the kitchen, he laid it on the table and looked to Keiko. "Where'd Ulla go? I was hoping she'd want some of this beauty." He told the young-ish hybrid. "How about you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:40 pm
Keiko shrugged when Wren showed up, asking about Ulla. "I didn't see her walk away. She said she needed to talk to Sub about something, so you might find her in his office if he isn't wandering about the halls."

Keiko couldn't help but notice the large Watmel Berry in Wren's hands. "I didn't know they got that big. I'll have to show Rala that if.. when Terashi comes back," Keiko said to herself.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:53 pm
Wren looked confused for a moment. "Huh... I guess I figured she'd be in here by now. Not sure why, though." He admitted, scratching at his head in confusion. "It is getting close to dinner time, isn't it?" IT was then that he noticed several, if not all of Ulla's Pokemon were present as well. "Well then... Not sure if this is going to be enough for everyone...." He admitted, looking a bit anxious for a moment. He didn't want to leave anyone out but he wasn't sure if he could manage to get Lum to let him have another one without having to pay for it somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:59 pm
Keiko looked over at all the Pokemon eating, checking on each individual one. "Well, my Pokemon are just about done eating, and Ulla's are about halfway finished, so I don't think you need to worry about them. I haven't eaten, yet, though."

Keiko thought about what Wren was offering in a roundabout way. "I don't know what Ulla's doing, but if you want to wait a little bit, I'm sure she'd be okay with sharing some of that berry with us. I think I might save some of it for Rala, though. She has kind of a weakness for Watmel Berries. If that's okay with you, of course."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:16 pm
Wren let out a small sigh when Keiko told him most of the Pokemon had already eaten or were nearly done. "Sure. If she comes back quickly, she'll probably really enjoy this a lot. Most of the kids I've met really like the flavor of Watmel berries." He told the hybrid, deciding to try and chill the berry a bit. Watmel tastes best cold, after all. Opening the fridge and shifting a few things around to make room for it, he slid the immense fruit into the modern icebox and closed the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:05 pm
"I guess that explains why Rala fell in love with them to begin with," Keiko giggled, remembering how little Rala was when she discovered her love for Watmel Berries.

Keiko's Pokemon began piling up around her now that they were done eating. One by one, she recalled each to their Pokeballs so they could relax.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:07 pm
"....the tragic failing of the cold storage system-"

*click*

"Miners unable to report for work this morning following the collapse of the Clay tunnel..."

*click*

"Ferocious fighting near the drawbridge between what is believed to be Aqua and Flare forces-"

*click*

"A new viral video making the rounds this morning trending on social media showing a misfit gang of heroes-"

*click*

Darts is seated on the couch, rotating through the channels with a bored look on his face as every single one of the news stations seems to be focused on the ongoing war in Unova. "Guess it's good for ratings but when are we going to get some credit for the stuff that we do?" he announces to nobody in particular.

Nobody responds with a phone call, ringing out of HQ speakers and coming from every SNAG.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:10 pm
With Keiko's SNAG being in her purse, which was on the counter, Keiko heard the ringing from the HQ speakers more than the one coming from her SNAG. She had to hold her ears to keep the sound from hurting her, but she was able to tell that the ringing was also coming from her SNAG. With some doing, she managed to grab her SNAG without exposing her ears too much. Once her SNAG was in her hand, she'd hold the device to her head and answer it. "Hello?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:13 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Nobody would also turn out to be somebody as Amaranth heard both the speakers in HQ and her SNAG blaring. She'd take to answering the SNAG as she yelled at the speakers aside.

"Yes, hello!? Who is this?" Maybe trying to speak over the blaring wasn't the best idea for anyone's eardrums on the other end.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:14 pm
"Well, while we're waiting, let me go ahead and get my own Pokemon some food." Wren decided, releasing all of his Pokemon. His four Grass-types were easy enough to feed, giving them little more than some water and a berry or two. Thistle and Hyacinth were the more difficult, requiring a bit of searching to find proper Pokemon food for the two of them. Since her capture, Wren had come to realize that she was, in fact, not a Grass-type as he had assumed she was. Regardless, with each of his Pokemon eating, he turned back to Keiko.

Before he could say anything else to her, he heard both of their SNAGs ringing alongside a cacophany of rings exuding from the various speakers through the Snagems' base of operations . Pulling the device from his pocket, he'd fiddle with it for a moment, trying to answer it. "How do you answer a call with this thing again?" He asked, already having forgotten how the device worked a bit. "I'm getting too old... I can't even keep up with how technology works these days..." Not that it was an active choice. Lentimas Town wasn't exactly known for being a technological wonder and he'd spent most of his life in the outdoors, not messing with the ever improving tech-related world indoors.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:21 pm
Aile would be laying on the ground right next to her bed away from the door, laying on her bedding next to Tatooine. She's pick up her SNAG once it started ringing and hit accept on it. She was about to say something herself, but the myriad of voices she heard through it kept her mouth shut. There was enough of a cacophony of voices without adding hers to the mix. Probably for the best as she was still a bit worried about Arkana at the moment, trying to figure out how to purify her without commiting a sort of suicide.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games