Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:21 am
Keiko was relieved to hear that Koffing was one of Sub's Pokemon, since she remembered that Night's Koffing was fond of rubbing its body against its trainer's chest. "That's good. Sub is a great trainer. Would you like something to eat?" she asked, grabbing another food bowl just for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:22 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko was relieved to hear that Koffing was one of Sub's Pokemon, since she remembered that Night's Koffing was fond of rubbing its body against its trainer's chest. "That's good. Sub is a great trainer. Would you like something to eat?" she asked, grabbing another food bowl just for him.
"Koffing fing!" The gas bag replied, confirming that it indeed would like something to eat. "Fing fing fing?" It chanted again, this time saying 'name' over and over. Was it asking Keiko for her name? Apparently. Such a happy and polite Pokemon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:31 am
Keiko smiled at Koffing and started pouring food into the empty bowl she grabbed for it. She had to pour food into the bowl for one hand, still holding her nose shut with the other. She was happy to meet such a kind and polite Pokemon, but the smell was a bit more than she could bear with her heightened sense of smell. "My name is Keiko. It's nice to meet you. Has Sub given you a nickname yet?" she asked, taking a step back so Koffing had room to fly to the food she made for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:38 am
Immediately Poison Gas Pokemon bolted for the bowl of food, utilizing a burst of gas to propel its self to the bowl and promptly proceeded to chow down though not before it got off a quick 'Thank you' to Keiko, further showing its politeness. It would take but a minute for the Poison type to down the food, the floating creature suppressing a burp like humans do but unfortunately for Keiko a Koffing couldn't actually do that as the fumes made their way out of the other holes in its body besides its mouth. At least it tried, right?

"Off-koff." Koffing replied to Keiko, spinning around in place lazily now that it had a belly full. It sounded like its name was 'Bohdan'. Sub always gave his Pokemon rather unique names, you could say.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:58 am
"It's nice to meet you Bohdan," Keiko said as the Koffing floated lazily. It was at this point that Keiko looked at her other Pokemon and noticed that she wasn't the only one holding her nose. She couldn't think of anything else to say to the Koffing, though, and didn't want to bring it to Bohdan's attention because she felt like she would hurt its feelings if she did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:04 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"It's nice to meet you Bohdan," Keiko said as the Koffing floated lazily. It was at this point that Keiko looked at her other Pokemon and noticed that she wasn't the only one holding her nose. She couldn't think of anything else to say to the Koffing, though, and didn't want to bring it to Bohdan's attention because she felt like she would hurt its feelings if she did.

Bohdan would chant happily as it resumed its orbit of Keiko. This smelly peace wouldn't last long however as a certain 'favorite' Pokemon of Sub's would appear, tackling the Koffing and gripping it in a tight embrace as they rolled along the ground.

"Yaaay! New friend!" Gardy declared to surrounding minds as she made it back up on her feet, hugging Bohdan tight just for a few seconds before the smell registered to her. "Ick! New friend is smelly!" She telepathically shouted in disgust as she let go of Bohdan and teleported backwards several feet.

"Kof...fing?" (I...smell?) Bohdan declared, confused as he flipped his entire body upside down to show his confusion physically. "Koffing kof kof fing." (What does that mean?) He asked Keiko, as if the idea of something 'smelling' didn't register to the Poison Gas Pokemon. Could he not 'smell' things? Could any Koffing for that matter? Or do things just not stink to them in general. That was a good question, though problem unanswerable.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:37 pm
Keiko smiled as Gardy hugged Bohdan, though got nervous when the Koffing started asking questions. 'Ah, well, smell is one of the senses that humans and Pokemon have. It works similar to taste, but involves taking in air through an orifice, usually something like a nose. It's like tasting the air, almost, but usually it's done involuntarily through breathing through the nose or a similar orifice," she explained, all the while holding her nose shut.
"I know it's not something you can help, but Koffings and Wheezings generate noxious fumes involuntarily, and we can all sense that through our sense of smell."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:47 pm
Bohdan would frown over this revealation, not speaking further before he just drifted away, to other parts of HQ, his 'smile' literally upside down as he kept his entire body flipped. Poor fella, looks like this fact stung deep.

"Did I do something wrong?"
Gardy asked Keiko. The hyper active Gardevoir didn't really mean to hurt people, some times she just did things without thinking.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:51 pm
"...actually, I probably shouldn't have been that honest with him," Keiko frowned, feeling bad that she'd hurt Bohdan's feelings like that. "He was such a nice Pokemon, too," she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:24 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla and her Pokemon were sleeping in her room after coming back from their first solo mission into the literal Dragon's Den. Riolu was awake reading the story about Master Eric and his Lucario once again. He's read it over a hundred times to recite any sentence in the book. He looked over at Ulla, most of her wounds were healed but she still wasn't at her 100% mark. Riolu then looked over to the table that had all of her Pokeballs. Before it was just two, but now there is a total of five. One of them though, Minior wanting no part of battling. He sighed as he decided to walk out and go for a stroll. Probably look for Sub to see if his own lab results have been completed.

As he was walking around, he noticed Keiko with a few new faces. He walked over to them as he waved to them while walking over. While Riolu was off looking for Sub, one of the Pokeballs that was out on the table popped open as a Draonair came out of it and was looking over the sleeping girl. The dragon stared at the child as it slithered over and started wrapping her body around her.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:31 pm
Keiko let go of her nose when she noticed that none of her other Pokemon were doing so, trusting that Bohdan's fragrance had left the kitchen. When she noticed Ulla's Riolu, she smiled and waved at him, but stayed close to her Pokemon while they continued eating.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:40 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

When Riolu finally got to where Keiko was, he watched her Pokemon eat some food and looked back at the hybrid. "How are you doing? Has Ter returned back? It's been a few days now since we heard of him leaving." He asked as he kept looking around, to see if he could sense Sub's aura anywhere. "Have you seen Sub recently? I wanted to go see if he had any news about my virus." He asked as he looked at his paw, after the mission he was a little scared to see the results.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:54 pm
"No, he hasn't," Keiko sighed. "Last time, he was gone for four months, and that was just to prepare his mind for the Channeling training. He'll probably be gone even longer now that he's going for the real thing," Keiko sighed.

Riolu asking about Sub brought her out of her feeling sorry for herself. "Sub? Not for a couple of days, no," she admitted with a shrug. "You might be able to find him in his office, but I can't promise that. He could be anywhere in HQ, really."

A thought occurred to Keiko at that point. "By the way, I know Ulla needs time to recover, so if you want, you can go get Ulla's other Pokemon and I can give you guys some food if you're hungry."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:13 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm sure when he returns, he will be really happy to see you." He said with reassurance in his voice. "And about Sub, I'll probably check their later when Ulla is awake. She's gonna want to hear what's going on as well. But for now, I'll go and grab the others to see if they are hungry." He said as he started walking back to Ulla's room.

When Riolu made it to the door of Ulla's room, he sighed as he felt the Dragonair's aura. As he opened the door, Dragonair was startled as she tightened her grip on Ulla as she was preparing to shoot an Ice Beam. Riolu calmed her down as she realized who it was as she went back to Ulla and nuzzled her. Riolu sighed as he tapped on the other Pokemon's Pokeball as each of them popped out and were stretching still a little drowsy. He motioned all of them to go outside if they wanted food. All of them walked outside as Minior was a little behind the group as they didn't want to be nearby anyone. Draonair and Riolu were still in the room as they were staring at each other as Dragonair quietly loosened her grip from Ulla to not disturb her as they both left Ulla to rest.

As they were all heading to where Keiko was, Keiko would hear Riolu talking to someone. The Dragonair's voice sounded calm and motherly like. "You don't need to do that. Nobody is gonna come in here and kidnap Ulla. This is a safe place." "That's what I thought of my home. And what happened? All of them were taken from me." Riolu stayed comment at that remark. Obvously, he couldn't understand what she was going through. He's not a parent. "A child means the whole world to a mother. So, to wake up to them crying. Being taken from you. A piece of you dies."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:18 pm
Keiko had bowls set up for all of Ulla's Pokemon that she knew about by the time they showed up, and welcomed her Pokemon to them. She didn't know about Dragonair, though, and by the time she knew, she had heard what Dragonair was saying. As she went to get a bowl for Dragonair, she couldn't help but pout, praying that she'd never have to know what that's like.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games