Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:55 pm
SubonicXP
Larrimore would slash down his final holographic Zubat as the trio of hybrids showed up. Turning around he would sheath his sword and give them a nod. "Blizzard. Tristen. Keiko. You're different." He said, observing Keiko's hybridism but still knowing it to be her. Despite not interacting much with the three he knew all their names well, the big man possessing a decent memory. "You could tell, huh?" He said to Blizzard, but his tone said he wasn't surprised that the bird made this observation.

"What's on your mind?" I said to him, leaning up against the doorframe, crossing my arms.

"Uhhhh..." Tristen looked up towards me, then back at Larrimore, then back at me again.

"Tristen, go on ahead and get Eevee out and get warmed up, I'll be with you in a few."

"Okay." Tristen said, going on ahead inside to another part of the room.

I then looked back towards Larrimore, waiting on an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:04 pm
Blizzard120

"What's on your mind?" I said to him, leaning up against the doorframe, crossing my arms.

"Uhhhh..." Tristen looked up towards me, then back at Larrimore, then back at me again.

"Tristen, go on ahead and get Eevee out and get warmed up, I'll be with you in a few."

"Okay." Tristen said, going on ahead inside to another part of the room.

I then looked back towards Larrimore, waiting on an answer.

"A great deal of things, Cold One." Larrimore replied, putting both hands on his hips as he faced his fellow hybrid. "Inadequacy being one of them. Wishing to know that my home is still safe another." He admitted to Blizzard. "I know I should do more but I don't and that bothers me. My younger, more ambitious self, would be ashamed of the man I am now." At least Larrimore was being frank with the Articuno hybrid, something they shared in common.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:08 pm
SubonicXP
"A great deal of things, Cold One." Larrimore replied, putting both hands on his hips as he faced his fellow hybrid. "Inadequacy being one of them. Wishing to know that my home is still safe another." He admitted to Blizzard. "I know I should do more but I don't and that bothers me. My younger, more ambitious self, would be ashamed of the man I am now." At least Larrimore was being frank with the Articuno hybrid, something they shared in common.

"Then why don't you?" I asked. "I don't know if back in Kalos in your whole knightly regimen you were demanded that you didn't move unless you were told to move, but over in these parts, there is a thing called initiative that we all here like to take." I said. "If you want to make more of a difference, do so. Don't wait on someone to say something or wait until you start regretting that you're not in the fight more. If I didn't know better, I'd just about say that's the one thing that even Beau has on you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:12 pm
"Oh, yeah," Keiko said nervously when Larrimore mentioned her hybrid body. "I don't really want to get into how it happened, but yeah, I'm a hybrid now, I guess."

Keiko followed Blizz and Larrimore's conversation a bit, mostly staying out of it. She was interested in what Larrimore had been doing up to now, though, and wanted to help if she could.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:15 pm
Blizzard120

"Then why don't you?" I asked. "I don't know if back in Kalos in your whole knightly regimen you were demanded that you didn't move unless you were told to move, but over in these parts, there is a thing called initiative that we all here like to take." I said. "If you want to make more of a difference, do so. Don't wait on someone to say something or wait until you start regretting that you're not in the fight more. If I didn't know better, I'd just about say that's the one thing that even Beau has on you."

Larrimore couldn't help but scowl at the little quip Blizzard threw in there, as right as he was it still stung a bit. "That's a fair observation, as well as a fairly accurate one. The guard of La Rouche drilled in subservience and following of orders into their knights very well, perhaps too well. A difficult habit to break I must admit." The hybrid pointed out.

"While I may not agree with Beauregard's methods I do agree with you that he is more willing to actually take initiative, as you called it. However I wouldn't even know where to begin on doing anything. When one has spent their entire life following orders it becomes a task to even trust your own instincts anymore, as troubling as that may sound." He said to Blizzard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:36 pm
SubonicXP
Larrimore couldn't help but scowl at the little quip Blizzard threw in there, as right as he was it still stung a bit. "That's a fair observation, as well as a fairly accurate one. The guard of La Rouche drilled in subservience and following of orders into their knights very well, perhaps too well. A difficult habit to break I must admit." The hybrid pointed out.

"While I may not agree with Beauregard's methods I do agree with you that he is more willing to actually take initiative, as you called it. However I wouldn't even know where to begin on doing anything. When one has spent their entire life following orders it becomes a task to even trust your own instincts anymore, as troubling as that may sound." He said to Blizzard.

"The proverbial fish out of water. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt." I said. "One thing that you are going to have to come to grips with Larrimore is that while you are not expected to discard everything about you as long as you are here, in fact far from it, you are going to have to realize that there is a world much bigger than what you were brought up in and it doesn't revolve around it. The sooner you do that, the easier it gets, and the more that you can...well...loosen up a bit." I said. "I come from a gym in Johto where its old-timey discipline, get up early, go to bed late, I haven't really had the need for team work beyond my own Pokemon, and...well, had my worldview shattered more than I care to admit, but hey, I think I'm better for it." I said with merely a shrug as I continued to lean up against the doorframe. "Granted, its no military regimen but its still all the same situation, I'd think. Its just time and a little opening up to who you have here."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:40 pm
Blizzard120

"The proverbial fish out of water. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt." I said. "One thing that you are going to have to come to grips with Larrimore is that while you are not expected to discard everything about you as long as you are here, in fact far from it, you are going to have to realize that there is a world much bigger than what you were brought up in and it doesn't revolve around it. The sooner you do that, the easier it gets, and the more that you can...well...loosen up a bit." I said. "I come from a gym in Johto where its old-timey discipline, get up early, go to bed late, I haven't really had the need for team work beyond my own Pokemon, and...well, had my worldview shattered more than I care to admit, but hey, I think I'm better for it." I said with merely a shrug as I continued to lean up against the doorframe. "Granted, its no military regimen but its still all the same situation, I'd think. Its just time and a little opening up to who you have here."

Larrimore would listen to Blizzard with great intent, actually taking in what he was saying and considering it. If there was one thing he was good at was listening. "You make good points." He said with a nod. "Tell me, Cold- Blizzard, why do you stay? What is your purpose?" He asked, still sounding a soldier searching for a line to fall into.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:56 pm
"I like to think we make the world a better place," Keiko spoke up, unable to keep herself from overhearing Blizzard's and Larrimore's conversation. "Sure, not everything we do is necessarily good, but the world is usually better off for it. Not always, though,"

Keiko looked a bit sad after saying that, but brushed it off, trying not to think about Ein and Team Cipher for now. "That said, if you're having a hard time getting out there, you can always come with me on a mission," Keiko offered with a smile.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:36 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Larrimore would listen to Blizzard with great intent, actually taking in what he was saying and considering it. If there was one thing he was good at was listening. "You make good points." He said with a nod. "Tell me, Cold- Blizzard, why do you stay? What is your purpose?" He asked, still sounding a soldier searching for a line to fall into.

"That's...a rather vague question. I'm going to assume purpose in life, right?" I said. "Frankly? I've been questioning that for a while, at the very least since becoming a hybrid because it dawned on me that a got a hell of a lot more time to work with. At the very absolute least, protect the ones and the things that are close to me. Family, friends, so on, cliche as it sounds. Beyond that, I'm wanting to take over the gym when my teacher finally retires. Beyond THAT? Well...we shall see. But none of that will matter if we allow guys like Ein and Lysandre have their way, you know?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:06 pm
Larrimore would listen to both Keiko and Blizzard, nodding to himself a bit and giving off a toothy smile. "Thank you, both of you. You Keiko for reassuring me that we do the right thing and you Blizzard for presenting me with the reality we must face. " He did. "While I moped I forgot about the ever present danger that is currently Lydandre. I'm ashamed."

With that said he kept looking at Blizzard, as if wanting to say something but unsure if he should. "I would like to spar with you one day, Cold One. " He finally spat out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:59 pm
SubonicXP
Larrimore would listen to both Keiko and Blizzard, nodding to himself a bit and giving off a toothy smile. "Thank you, both of you. You Keiko for reassuring me that we do the right thing and you Blizzard for presenting me with the reality we must face. " He did. "While I moped I forgot about the ever present danger that is currently Lydandre. I'm ashamed."

With that said he kept looking at Blizzard, as if wanting to say something but unsure if he should. "I would like to spar with you one day, Cold One. " He finally spat out.

"Hey, give me the time and place and I'll go a couple of rounds." I said. "In the meantime, though...hey, Tristen, you ready!?" I called out, walking over to the kid.

"Just waiting on you!" Tristen called back from the other side of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:08 am
Feeling a bit like an intruder, Keiko left the men to their talk and went to the kitchen to grab some food for her Pokemon. She took it to the main lobby and had a little bowl set up for each of her Pokemon that she would then let out all at once.

She'd pet each of her Pokemon as they ate, making sure they were relaxed and happy - though some were happier than others.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:06 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Feeling a bit like an intruder, Keiko left the men to their talk and went to the kitchen to grab some food for her Pokemon. She took it to the main lobby and had a little bowl set up for each of her Pokemon that she would then let out all at once.

She'd pet each of her Pokemon as they ate, making sure they were relaxed and happy - though some were happier than others.

"Kof kof koffing!" Chanted a certain gas bag as it came floating into the common room, bobbing up and down in the air happily, spewing not toxic but certainly foul smelling gas as he drifted by Keiko and her Pokemon. Whoever the Pokemon belonged to was a mystery but it certain seemed like a happy fella, even if it didn't realize it was stinking up the place. It wasn't saying anything in particular, just being jolly. Once it got near Keiko it started to orbit around her playfully, continuing its chanting all the while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:10 am
Keiko's sense of smell is a bit stronger than what it was when she was a human, so she had to hold her nose shut a bit before Koffing started dancing around her. "Hey there, little guy," Keiko said calmly, knowing that Koffing couldn't help but secrete noxious gas. "Are you Night's Koffing, or is your trainer somebody else?" she asked, looking up at him as he danced around her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:13 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko's sense of smell is a bit stronger than what it was when she was a human, so she had to hold her nose shut a bit before Koffing started dancing around her. "Hey there, little guy," Keiko said calmly, knowing that Koffing couldn't help but secrete noxious gas. "Are you Night's Koffing, or is your trainer somebody else?" she asked, looking up at him as he danced around her.

"Kof kof kof!" Koffing chanted as he continued to orbit the bunny hybrid, now spinning around while he orbited and bobbed in the air. Keiko would have an easy time translating what it said as it just kept repeating its answer. 'Sub', it kept saying. Between an Eevee, an Oddish, and now a Koffing the 'Dark One' certainly was diversifying.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games