Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:38 pm
"Thank you for that, Ulla." Sub said with a smile as he put away the old Dusk Ball. "And thank you too, Hemlock. You were only trying to do what you felt was right." He said to the Oddish, who now started to dance back and forth happily as his trainer approached to pick him up. "I'll see you guys around. Thanks for helping me find Hemlock." He told the Snagems as he walked off, his Oddish in hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:47 pm
"You're welcome!" Keiko said with a smile, waving at Sub with her right hand while her left arm was being hugged by a cute Togetic. Keiko picked him up and hugged him, unable to resist his cute outlook on her new situation. "Aww, you're a sweeheart," she cooed, silently wishing her own Togetic, Togen were this happy. Though Togen being who he was had helped her out in the past, so she couldn't complain too much.

She then patted Riolu's head while he was distracted with Ulla. "She's a nice girl, and she has a crazy amount of potential as a trainer. So try not to mind her quirks so much. And... sorry about earlier. I honestly didn't know I could understand you guys, so when I heard you, I really thought I was going crazy," she explained.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:07 pm
Wren smiled at Keiko as she began to relax before waving to Sub. "Try not to dwell too much on the sadness of the past. It distracts from the happiness in the here and now." He told the man with a somber smile, thinking back on a few memories of his own he wasn't too pleased with. But after that, he seemed to cheer back up fairly quickly.

"It's good that you're not scared of going crazy anymore." He told Keiko, though it wasn't like he didn't know how she felt. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around whatever this 'Channeling' thing is, myself." He admitted, his tone of concern returning slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:37 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu felt Keiko pat his head as he looked up at her. "I knew that. I've grown up with her. And, it's okay. It's not like we knew Hybrids could talk to us Pokemon either. There really isn't a need to apologize." He said as he looked at Togetic who was starring at him. "...What?" "I know." "Pardon?" "I knew that. Shouldn't it be 'I KNOW that'?" Togetic said with much concern as Riolu realized what he was saying as he looked to the side.

"...Don't tell Master Ulla. But, this virus inside me. You guys know the gist of it. It locks a Pokemon's heart up. It took me awhile to understand what that meant. But seeing her injured after that self-destruct...I understood what that meant. A Pokemon's heart is locked up. It can't feel emotions....I couldn't feel happiness, when I saw her wake up. I couldn't feel terror, when I saw Master Ulla with such serious injuries....When I showed you Keiko...that image. My body felt the need to cry. But, my heart...couldn't feel that sadness." He said as he put his paw over his chest. He closed his eyes very frustrated. "I am able to see...or feel...your guy's emotions through aura. But, I can't feel those emotions for myself. My body, just acts how the emotions would feel like. So, when you said not to mind Master Ulla's quirks. It reminds me, of before this virus. When I was able to feel emotions for myself. Master Ulla reminds me, of those times so much. That's what keeps me hanging on. Keeps me from going completely insane. Her memories, her smile, her quirks...So I rely on her a lot." He admitted.

While they were having their chat Ulla watched as Sub walked off to who knows where. She then looked at Wren who was speaking about Chanelling. "Have you talked to Odd about your Chanelling? He seems to know a ton about it seeing how he has a good grasp on his Ghost Chanelling. Well. Somewhat. Somewhat of a good grasp." She said as she remembered about him eating an entire human soul. She then turned her attention to her Riolu who seemed troubled. She walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "You seem more talkative now than usual. Seeing how Keiko is able to understand you. Is everything ok?" She asked as Riolu looked at her and back at Keiko. "...Please. Do not tell Master Ulla. Not right now. Not while there is so much we don't even understand about this Shadow Virus." He pleaded as he turned his attention back to Ulla and messed with her hair to relieve some of the tense tension he had. He smiled, even though it wasn't real. Something in him, made him feel a little more. At ease.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:45 pm
Keiko really, really wanted to hug Riolu when he told her about the virus inside of him, but she held it back because she knew Ulla would think that something was wrong. She did have to wipe a tear from her eye as she sat Ulla's Togetic down, though. "Anyway, now that Sub has Hemlock back again, you guys wanna come back up with me to the lobby and hang out for a bit? I gotta check up on Eevee, since I kind of left her there, thinking Sub and Wren would watch her, but that didn't work out," Keiko offered, heading upstairs to the main lobby regardless of whether Ulla and Wren followed her.

(Momma!) Eevee cheered in Pokespeak as Keiko came into her view. She jumped off the back of the couch and into Keiko's arms, rubbing her cheek against Keiko's. "Awwh. Sorry I was gone so long."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:10 pm
Wren nodded to Keiko when she asked about going upstairs. "I'd be glad to. I kind of want to get to know people here a bit more. Everyone seems to be pretty nice, given the nature of this lot." He told her. "And no, I haven't asked him. I didn't even know I was one until the other day when that Sub guy explained what Channeling even is." He responded to Ulla. "I'm still trying to really understand what that means."

Looking down at his own Hemlock, he took pause for a moment. "Especially because he mentioned an Artifact tethering a human to their primary partner... I'm... a bit confused..." He admitted as they followed Keiko upstairs. "Both Hemlock and Aconite are very close to my heart and they both helped me make this." He stated as he held up his left wrist and showed her the silken bracelet he wore on it. "I don't know which of them would be my Channeling partner..."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:46 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"H-Hey Riolu! Why must you always mess up my hair?!" She said as she made him stop ruffling her hair as she started to fix it herself. Riolu looked at Keiko, making sure she had enough time to compress her feelings and wipe her tear away. When Togetic was put down, he stared at Riolu with much concern. Riolu just simply nodded, to signify everything was going to be okay. As long as they stuck together, and that Ulla was safe. Rowelt helped the little girl fixed her hair as she finally got it to where it was before. "Channeling does seem a little odd to me. But, it seems like it would be a very big deal. Like your something important." She said to Wren as the little girl and her Pokemon followed the adults back up towards the lobby.

As they reached up to the lobby, Ulla saw the little Eevee jump up to Keiko as she awhed. "You got a little Eevee! It's so cute! Did you get it during that last mission-" She asked as she felt her body fell weak as she leaned against a nearby chair. Riolu quickly rushed to her side as she waved with a small smile. "I-I'm fine Riolu. My body just gave out on me for a second." Riolu sighed as he grabbed her hand and started pulling her to her room so she may rest. Rowlet yawned as he was pretty tired too as he went into her bag and clicked on his Pokeball. Everyone would see a faint glow as Rowlet went back into his Pokeball. "Riolu there really isn't a need to pull me. I'm fine. Just my legs got a little tired from all the walking and running we've been doing. Just let me sit down with everyone and I'll be fine." Riolu looked at her and sighed as he looked at Togetic for some assistance. Togetic just raised it's arms as if he couldn't really do much, seeing how Ulla had an agenda all on her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:52 pm
"Yeah, I did," Keiko smiled, petting Eevee gently. When Ulla almost tripped, Keiko almost ran to her side, but it was clear that she was being taken care of, so she backed off, turning to Wren. "Sorry, but I don't know very much about channeling, either. Maybe Terashi could help, when he comes back. Though it might be a little bit after, since I need to talk to him when he does," Keiko explained, trying not to appear as anything but happy due to the dread she felt for the conversation she had planned to have with me.

After a moment of thinking of what to talk about, and idea struck her like lightning. "Oh, are you guys hungry? I could whip something up for us. There's probably lots of Pokemon food in the kitchen, too, so everybody can get their fill."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:16 pm
Wren was suddenly reminded of something, himself, when he saw Keiko's Eevee and heard mention of her catching it in the last mission. "Oh! That's right!" He exclaimed, suddenly recalling he'd caught a Pokemon of his own and had yet to properly greet it and see how it felt about the sudden change in ownership.

Pulling the Nest Ball from his pocket, he pressed the button on it and released the Pokemon inside. The Flabébé appeared from inside and, at last, he realized she had a blue flower. He'd been so distracted before that he hadn't noticed her flower's color. The battle had been rather obscured thanks to Hemlock's Sandstorm, after all.

"I'm sorry for what happened back there. Your trainer should have recalled you and run when I started winning." He told the tiny Fairy type.

"Bébé?" She asked, looking around. Upon seeing her surroundings and the distinct lack of Flare members, she danced around in the air, happier than she could remember being in a long time.

"Was she that bad to you?" Wren asked as the Pokemon floated over and settled on his shoulder. "I'll take that as a yes. How about I give you a name, then? To solidify our new friendship?"

"Bébé!!!" Flabébé exclaimed, dancing around on Wren's shoulder.

"Alright, alright! How about Hyacinth?" The man suggested. The newly dubbed Hyacinth nodded happily and floated up to tuck her flower into Wren's dreadlocks, behind his ear. "I'll take that as a 'yes'?" He laughed. Hyacinth cheered again.

Once he was done with the greetings, he nodded to the invitation to get food. "That actually sounds great. I hadn't noticed how hungry I was..." He admitted with a small growl emanating from his stomach.

Upon seeing Ulla stumble and catch herself with a chair in the main lobby, though, he crouched down and offered to let her climb up onto his back. "Let me carry you to the kitchen." He offered, looking at her Riolu. "When you evolve and you're big enough to hold her up without any trouble at all, you can do this when she needs it instead." He assured the small Fighting-type, certain from it's actions that it wanted to. It was just such a small Pokemon, he had a hard time believe it could carry her without struggling just yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:53 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu looked at Wren and back at Ulla as he started pushing him towards Wren. She sighed as she climbed onto his back. "Thank you Wren. And Keiko, I would love to help you to make food. I can make you guys malasadas. I'm pretty sure my Pokemon are pretty hungry too. They probably haven't eaten ever since we got back. Am I right?" She said as she looked back at Riolu and Togetic. Both of them were guilty, none of her Pokemon could have eaten because they all just wanted her to wake up. They looked away from her gaze as she merely giggled. "It's okay, I know you were all concerned for my well being. I probably couldn't leave your guy's side either if that were the case."  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:26 am
Keiko wanted to tell Ulla to just get some rest and let her handle it, but she wasn't Ulla's mother, and she didn't want to have an argument with the younger girl. Besides that, Wren was helping her, and her Pokemon would take care of her if she passed out, so it was fine... except that her body wouldn't heal if she stayed active. That was her biggest concern when it came to Ulla.

Still, she wound up not saying anything about it. "Well, that's not something I've had before, so I guess it'd be nice to try it," Keiko said calmly, patting Wren on the shoulder as thanks for carrying Ulla.

Once in the kitchen, Keiko got a few things together and started cooking, making sure to leave enough space for Ulla to make her malasadas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:40 pm
Down in the Super Training Room was a certain hybrid not seen too often as of late. This horned insect man was training not his Pokemon but himself. The Pinsir hybrid had set up the room to send swarms of holographic Zubat at him, this stage of his training involving him utilizing his Quick Attack to avoid the conjured bats and then strike them down with his trusty blade. He had been at this for at least twenty minutes. Larrimore had been feeling lazy lately and needed to do something to make this feeling go away. The last time he did anything outside of this place was when he disabled the teleportation scrambler back in Lumiose but even then Sub told him where to find it. Was he useless?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:45 pm
SubonicXP
Down in the Super Training Room was a certain hybrid not seen too often as of late. This horned insect man was training not his Pokemon but himself. The Pinsir hybrid had set up the room to send swarms of holographic Zubat at him, this stage of his training involving him utilizing his Quick Attack to avoid the conjured bats and then strike them down with his trusty blade. He had been at this for at least twenty minutes. Larrimore had been feeling lazy lately and needed to do something to make this feeling go away. The last time he did anything outside of this place was when he disabled the teleportation scrambler back in Lumiose but even then Sub told him where to find it. Was he useless?

I found my way down to the training room, along side Tristen. It was pretty much time for another lesson, and if anything, something for the both of us to do while there is a moment of peace. Though apparently not all was tranquil the moment we got there. "Mr. Larrimore?" Tristen spoke up, staring in confusion for a second.

"There's frustration in those swings..." I said in observation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:47 pm
The next day, Keiko made her way down to the Super Training Room. Between Azure, Deadra, and her new Eevee, Keiko had a few Pokemon that needed training herself. To her surprise, however, she'd discover that she wasn't alone down there.

"Oh, hey, Larrimore," Keiko said after entering the training room, not letting her Pokemon out yet. "Sorry for disturbing you. How have you been doing?"

Blizz and Tristan surprised her when they showed up, but not to the point where she jumped or screamed. "Oh, hey, Blizz. And Tristen. You guys come here for training, too?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:52 pm
Larrimore would slash down his final holographic Zubat as the trio of hybrids showed up. Turning around he would sheath his sword and give them a nod. "Blizzard. Tristen. Keiko. You're different." He said, observing Keiko's hybridism but still knowing it to be her. Despite not interacting much with the three he knew all their names well, the big man possessing a decent memory. "You could tell, huh?" He said to Blizzard, but his tone said he wasn't surprised that the bird made this observation.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games