Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:28 am
Hemlock would make his way into the elevator, the Snagems able to see the Oddish standing in the open elevator for a few seconds before it aptly hurled a single Razor Leaf at one of the buttons causing the compartment to shut and travel downward. Once the elevator returned a mark left behind on the button it hit would show the Snagems which floor he traveled to.

Upon reaching said floor they would find the Oddish having just managed to open up the door to the laboratory, the Weed Pokemon slipping in. Once they made it inside they would find Hemlock on top of a table, a hammer clutched in its 'grass' as it aimed to smack the chunk of metal it was carrying before, now seen to be a very old and dented Dusk Ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:57 am
"Metal?" Keiko asked, looking at Ulla as she ran. "I didn't see anything like that," she confessed before facing forward and focusing on catching up to Hemlock. She was only focused on using the strength of her legs, but for a brief moment, she felt the sensation of her body welling up with energy. She didn't have time to figure out what the sensation was, as she crashed into the back wall of the elevator just before it closed, and by that time, the energy was gone. Ulla would see Keiko speed up significantly the second the doors of the elevator started to close, only for the hybrid to crash into the back wall of the elevator.

Keiko spent the ride down rubbing her face and trying to figure out what the hell was going on. It wasn't until the door opened and Hemlock walked out that Keiko remembered what she was doing and followed him out. She saw that he indeed did have some metal on him as he began hammering on it. "Huh? ... a Dusk Ball? Hemlock, is that your ball? Did something happen?" Keiko asked while Hemlock hammered away.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:01 am
Ulla hopped to the elevator as quickly as she could with her stitches and bandages as her Pokemon took the lead. Her Pokemon saw Keiko crash into the elevator back wall as it closed. Her Pokemon looked confused, "you guys, did you see where they went?" All of them pointed at the elevator as it showed it was heading down. "Sub. Keiko found your Oddish. It went down to the lab. I'm about to head down there now." the little girl said into her Snag Machine as her team caught the next elevator down.

As they made it down to the lab, Keiko would hear some unfamilar voices. "It looks like Oddish is trying to get a Pokemon out. The voice sounded childlike. It sounded like a raspy boy's voice. Ulla and Riolu entere along with Togetic and Rowlett as Riolu walked over to the Oddish. "I can sense a Pokemon's aura in this Pokeball. Oddish, you should give me the hammer. You might be doing more harm than good for it." Riolu said as he held out his hand for the hammer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:38 am
Keiko felt her ears twitch as Riolu talked to Hemlock in Pokespeak. For some reason, it sounded like a human talking to Keiko, but she was so surprised by it that she couldn't tell that it was coming from Riolu right away. Because of that, she looked around the room to see if it was another human talking. "Ulla, did you hear that? I swear I just heard someone talking to Hemlock," she said, looking to Ulla for a bit before focusing on finding the speaker.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:11 pm
"Oddish?" Hemlock said as he gave Riolu a confused look. "Odd oddish ish ish." It continued. Apparently there wasn't anything in there as far as it knew, and not only was it confused by Riolu it was also confused by Keiko who thought it was his ball. The Oddish insisted it wasn't. That's when Sub showed up.

"Hemlock! What are you doing!?" He demanded to know as he approached the Oddish, the Weed Pokemon panicking as he tossed the hammer away, speaking rapidly. Riolu of course would understand it but much to Keiko's surprise she could as well. It was claiming it was trying to fix the Dusk Ball. His trainer however couldn't understand the Grass type and instead thought the Weed Pokemon meant to damage it further as he snatched the Dusk Ball up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:16 pm
"Geez, am I going crazy? Why do I keep hearing voices!?" Keiko asked, certain that there was nobody there but herself, Ulla, Sub, and their Pokemon.

After a moment of panicking, Keiko decided to take it in stride for now. She'd either figure it out later or there was nothing to figure out. "Sub, don't ask me why, but I think Hemlock was trying to fix that Dusk Ball there. I think there might be a Pokemon inside it, but it doesn't look like it'll open as it is. I can't be sure, but that's what I'm feeling right now."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:01 pm
Wren arrived in the lab a short moment after the others. "Well, he wasn't in Lum's greenhouse. I thought he might have been out there picking on Lum but the guy says he hasn't seen any Oddish lately." He voiced as he walked in. He seemed to be putting his SNAG away, having used it to figure out where the rest of the search party went. It was a good thing that machine had a map installed on it because this place was huge.

When he heard the sounds of speaking people and Pokemon, the first thing he noticed was that, for some reason, he had a very good idea of what that Oddish was saying. Usually he only got that feeling from his own Pokemon but it wasn't like he had a lot of experience with other peoples' plants. "Pretty sure Keiko's spot on there." He agreed. "If he was trying to damage it, he's got a lot better means to do so than using a hammer on it." He pointed out before releasing his own Hemlock.

The Cacnea looked around for a moment, confused, before looking up at Wren. "I might need your help in a moment. Just hang out with us for a minute, okay?" He asked the Grass-type. He wasn't sure what was going on but the cactus Pokemon acquiesced and stood by Wren's ankle doing not much of anything for the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:18 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla looked at Keiko a little confused. "Talking to Hemlock? I didn't hear anything." "She probably still going through her changes of a Hybrid, Master. She probably has hightened listening now." Riolu said even though he knew Ulla couldn't understand him. But he got the idea she would get the general idea of what he was saying. Both of them looked at Sub and Wren enter the room as both were more interested in the Dusk ball. Riolu walked over to Sub and raised it hands up to him asking to look at the Dusk Ball. "May I see it please? I promise I won't do anything to break it."

Ulla looked at her other Pokemon as they were trying to calm down the Oddish from their panic state. "It's okay Oddish. Look! Everyone here can now help us now! Ulla is smart and very caring! If you ask her, she will figure out something!" "He is right, we know you were only trying to help." Togetic and Rowlet said. Togetic had a more of a higher pitch voice, while Rowlet had a more monotone voice. Making him sound wise, even though he was more of a derp. "Sub. Is the Pokeball broken? Why would Oddish take it from you?"  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:04 pm
"There is no Pokemon in it and yes it's broken, but it need not fixed. " Sub said, bemused, the Snagem leader with a solemn look on his face. "It belonged to Annabel, my late Absol." The man would allow that statement to linger for awhile before speaking further, his face clearly showing this was a touchy subject. "Hemlock must have heard me talking to it, I thought he was asleep in his pot. I know it sounds crazy but some times I speak to the ball as if she is still in there. Hemlock must have wanted to fix it to get whoever I spoke to out. "

"Oddish odd!" Hemlock would confirm that to be true.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:08 pm
"Well, that's one mystery solved," Keiko said with a happy sigh. "Now, if I could figure out where all these voices are coming from. Seriously, there's more of them, now. Starting to get more than a little freaked out, here."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:44 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla went quiet as she looked at Riolu and back at Sub. "I'm really sorry for you lost Sub. I can only imagine losing someone so close to you." She said as she saw Riolu look at Keiko. Riolu wondered what voices she was hearing as he looked at Togetic and Rowlet. He walked over to them as he motioned them to follow his lead. All three of them walked towards Keiko as Riolu waved his hand infront of her. "Keiko? Are you able to understand us? I would like it if you wouldn't act so weird around Master Ulla."

Ulla watched as her Pokemon were with Keiko. "If you don't mind me asking. How did it happen Sub? Was it doing this job?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:56 pm
"Voices? What did they do to you?" Sub asked Keiko, eyebrow raised. "It happened a long time ago, before Snagem was founded." He began to explain to Ulla. "I'll save you the long boring details but I found a special place after a long journey, and this place was guarded by a powerful legendary Pokemon called Registeel. There was no getting passed Registeel and at that time I wanted more than nothing to get my hands on what it guarded and so with my Pokemon I battled the legend with everything I had, even putting myself in danger. Annabel predicted the danger that was to befall me accurately, as her species does, and saved me...at the cost of her own life." While he spoke he looked down at the old Dusk Ball in his hands, never looking up from it while he spoke of Annabel.

"I captured the Registeel that killed my Absol but I lay no blame on it, it simply does as instructed. I ended up getting what I desired but now looking back...I don't think it was worth it in the end." He admitted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:56 pm
Wren motioned to his own Hemlock to hold still when Sub spoke. "Sorry to hear that." He told the man. "It sounds like your little Oddish was trying to help you set your friend free. A misunderstanding on it's part, I think." He wouldn't recall his own Hemlock just yet, though.

"Keiko..." He stopped himself after a moment, wanting to be sure he wasn't going to scare her with what was about to come from him. "I've hear rumors that hybrids can talk to Pokemon. Are you sure you're not hearing them?" He asked, pointing to Ulla's Pokemon scattered around Hemlock as well as the Oddish itself. "They're the only ones speaking when the rest of us are staying quiet." He pointed out. He wasn't sure if the rumors he'd heard were true but it made the most sense to him at the moment. Besides, he thought Sub deserved to have people be a bit more sympathetic at the moment than feeling crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:02 pm
"They haven't done anything to me. ...that I know of," Keiko said, starting to look very scared. "Though they ARE calling me by name now. And Ulla-wait, what?"

Keiko looked dumbfounded at Wren when he mentioned that hybrids could speak to Pokemon. She looked down at her feet where Riolu, Togetic, and Rowlett were, with the former looking up and pointing at her.
"Th... that was you guys the whole time?"
she asked, looking as if she saw a ghost, though she started looking very relieved after that. "Thank Arceus. Was seriously starting to think I had a few screws loose or something."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:31 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu snickered under his breath. "Good. Now can you please stop acting so strange? Before Master Ulla actually thinks your-" Before Riolu could finish his sentence, Togetic wrapped his little arms around Keiko's arm as he smiled happily. "Oh my gosh! I'm so so happy that you can actually hear us! Of course, even if you didn't hear us. That would be totally okay. We would still love you regardless if you did have a few screws loose. Ulla is so lucky to have met someone like you!" He said giggly. Riolu sighed as he stood back next to Ulla. Rowlet just being a spectator in all of this just turned his attention back to Sub.

"I'm sure Sub, that Annabel doesn't regret her decision that day. She wouldn't want you to blame yourself for what happened." She said smiling as Riolu just listened to her remark. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength. While loving someone deeply gives you courage." She said aloud as she didn't even realize she said it aloud. She covered her mouth and had a slight blush. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. It's just something I read from all of my books." She said as her Riolu just simply smiled under his breath "What a strange master..."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games