Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:09 pm
Keiko helped Ulla get her effects together, the Snag Machine and the Pokeball, so that the injured girl didn't have to move around too much. When Ulla asked who she should trade Minior to, Keiko shook her head. "You're probably better off holding on to Minior for now. Anybody you give him to will likely want to use him for battling. The best thing you can do for Minior is take care of him like you would any of your other Pokemon, and just not have him battle. Maybe if you take good care of him, he'll change his mind and want to protect you, like your other Pokemon do," Keiko explained, smiling at Ulla and all her Pokemon. They certainly did love their trainer very much - which was impressive considering how young she was. Ulla definitely had potential as a Trainer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:33 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla looked at the Pokeball, "I suppose your right, I can't think of anyone who would not use him for battle." She said as she starred at the Pokeball. "But obviously right now, he doesn't trust anyone. He's gonna need to learn that before I ever think about ever trading him with anyone." She said as the girl started to get up out of her bed, when her Pokemon saw that. They all tried to stop her from getting up, she looked at all of them a little confused. "Come on you guys. I can't be bed ridden forever. I need to stretch my legs and walk. If I don't I won't be able to go on missions. Besides, Keiko and I need to find her friend." She said as she looked at Kieko with a soft smile. "Were you able to find him yet? You made it sound like you haven't been home for awhile. Should we go see all of your other old friends?"  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:35 pm
"Darkrai damn you Hemlock! Not this again!" Sub shouted as he came running down the stairs from the living quarters, the man following a trail of soil down the steps, a pot full of dirt in his hands. It would appear once again Hemlock, his Oddish, had gotten free from his pot and decided to run wild. This time however Sub appeared a little more frantic than usual, running down the stairs so fast he almost tripped and lost Hemlock's purple flower pot. "Has anybody seen an Oddish!?" He shouted as he rushed into the common room, the trail of soil fading away into nothing at that point, the man having lost track of Hemlock's trail at the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:49 pm
"Oh, Terashi," Keiko sighed, looking somewhat sad. "He went to Hoenn to become a Psychic Channeler before I got here. It may be a while before he comes back."

Keiko was knocked out of her train of thought by hearing Sub's voice. "Not again," she huffed, having been in charge of returning Hemlock to his pot last time the Oddish abandoned it. Turning her attention back to Ulla, she wanted to tell her to save her strength, but she got the feeling Ulla wouldn't have any of it, so instead, she let Audrey out of her ball. "Do you mind using Heal Pulse on Ulla, here?" she asked before turning back to Ulla. "It won't fully heal you since you're not a Pokemon, but it should at least help reduce the pain somewhat," she offered.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:05 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla frowned at the thought that they just missed Terashi. "I'm sorry about that. It sounds like you guys are star bound lovers. Always missing each other when you guys are so-" She stopped herself from talking anymore as she felt it wasn't helping her one bit. "Sorry..." She said as she heard Sub shouting out in the hall. She went to her closet and changed out of her pajamas and into her galaxy type dresses. She then noticed Audrey popped out of a Pokeball. She smiled happily.

"If Audrey doesn't mind using it on a little girl like me. Anything will help." She said as she went outside to go look what was going on as she saw there was trail of soil on the ground. She the plate of malasada and walked out of her room to follow the trail. Her Pokemon followed right beside her making sure she wouldn't fall over from her wounds. Even though Audrey used heal pulse, like Kieko said it would only lessen the pain.

She ended up in the common room as she saw Sub looking around frantically. "Sub. Eveything okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:47 pm
"Okay? Okay?!" Sub shouted in reply to Ill. "Sorry, didn't mean to shout. You see, my Offish got loose and this time decided to take off with something valuable to me. Hemlock is a very mischievous Pokemon, rivals my Dark types in that aspect. " He explained after taking a deep breath. "Any who, you haven't seen a living weed run by, have you?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:53 pm
Wren would slowly find his way into Ulla's room as well, having followed after Keiko. He had noticed a distinct lack of the little girl' presence after their return but was too distract by Keiko's familiarity to actively realize he had even noticed. Once the hybrid walked away, it had dawned upon him that Ulla wasn't present as she should have been and figured Keiko must have been going to see where she was, too.

Upon arriving to see Keiko's Audino attempting to heal the little girl, he released Altissima, his Petilil, as well. "Maybe I can assist." He offered quietly from the door. "It's not anything fast but Altissima's Aromatherapy is really good at promoting natural healing." He offered as the Petilil floated into his arms, her once-wilted leaves looking crisp and perky for the first time since she'd been seen with the group.

"Hmm?"An Oddish, you say?" He asked. "Maybe I could help?" He offered him, thinking that he could leave Altissima safely with Ulla and Keiko for a bit if he needed to offer assistance. "Grass-types are usually pretty easy to read."

In the depths of Snagem HQ, Odd and Lykas were a bit distracted by other things by now. After their discussion with Sub, the two figured some relaxation would do them some good. Not like either had a good reason to relax, though, given the state of the world and just how much certain individuals were counting on them to be around when the call to arms came. Especially with Lykas now wondering just what Sub had in mind for his plan of attack against Ein.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:00 pm
Once Keiko caught up to her, Audrey applied her healing Psychic-type energy to Ulla, and was assisted by Wren's Altissima. "Thanks," Keiko said to Wren with a smile before focusing on what Sub was saying. "We should be able to find him if we split up," Keiko offered, generally happy to help.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla was a little startled by Sub's reaction. Usually, she would see him so calm. This was a new emotion she has seen him. "Oddish?" She said as she looked around. She looked at Wren and Kieko as they were ready to help. "Hello Wren. Thank you for the offer." She said as she felt a little bit more better. Riolu closed his eyes as he was trying to feel for the Oddish's aura. Riolu got a general idea where the Oddish was as he started leading the way. Ulla followed behind Riolu slowly with the help of Togetic as she was leaning on him for support. Rowlet followed right behind just in case she fell backwards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:31 pm
"I'll take all the help I can get." He replied to the three Snagems. "Hemlock won't run once you corner him, the hardest part will be finding him in the first place. I'm going to check out the med lab, sometimes he goes in there to bother Orderly." He informed the others before walking off.

Riolu would pick up a faint aura trail which led to the kitchen, ending at a ransacked cabinet with empty pokeblock jar laying on the bottom shelf. Discarded leaves were left behind but no Hemlock.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

When Riolu got to the kitchen, he saw the empty pokeblock jar. He picked it up and looked at it very observantly. "You find Oddish?" She asked as Riolu showed her the jar. She sighed as they might have just missed the plant Pokemon. "Hey Sub, Oddish might have just been in the kitchen. Must have just grabbed a snack." Ulla said in her Snag Machine as she watched Riolu exited the kitchen and kept following a trail of aura from Oddish. As they were walking around, Ulla was munching on the malasadas her Pokemon made as she looked at them. "I wonder if the Oddish will enjoy these as well?' She wondered as she thought of an idea.

Few moments later, Ulla and her Pokemon were hiding behind a corner as she placed her plate down the hall with the glass of milk next to it. Ulla kept her eye on food, "Riolu, if you feel Oddish's aura close to the malasadas. Corner it, Rowlet and Togetic do the same okay?" She said softly as her Pokemon nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:31 pm
Keiko saw Ulla run off toward,the kitchen, but didn't follow her all the way. Keiko stood outside the kitchen, waiting to see if Hemlock would fall for Ulla's trap. Audrey, who Keiko hadn't called back yet, waited behind her trainer to leap out if Hemlock showed up.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:02 pm
Wren nodded and followed after Ulla and Keiko as they began to search. When they arrived in the kitchen, he paused for a moment. "A Grass-type that likes to eat Pokeblocks and tease a medical Pokemon?" He asked himself, thinking. "I wonder..." Wandering off for a moment, he missed Ulla's attempt at luring the Oddish out with Malasadas.

Hemlock would, eventually, find his way back into the kitchen to investigate the smell. He wouldn't bother the dish of Malasadas, though. He wouldn't even go near it. He was still full from the Pokeblocks. They did smell nice, though. After a moment, he'd wander off again, wondering why someone would have left food laying on the floor like that. Nestled into the leaves on his head, a glint of dark green metal might be spotted before he disappeared from sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:09 pm
Keiko watched Hemlock enter and leave the kitchen. She wasn't surprised that he didn't take the malasadas, given that he was a Grass-type. She did follow him after he left, though she tried to be quiet about it, to see where he'd go. She did want to catch him, but she was also curious about why he wandered of in the first place.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:20 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla and her Pokemon were surprised that they didn't take malasadas. They all sighed as Togetic noticed he was holding something on his head. He saw the metal as he floated behind Keiko to follow her. Ulla and the others followed along as well. "It looked like he was holding something, what do you think it is?" She asked quietly to Keiko.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games