Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:09 pm
"Have fun," Keiko said, smiling at Arkelos despite not knowing who she is. She would have explained why she was back, but he didn't give her an opportunity to, as he was passing through. Before she could say anything else, though, Wren walked by and asked her who she was, which wasn't very surprising. "We met in a forest somewhere, I think. I don't remember which one. My name is Keiko. It's nice to meet you again, Wren," she explained, offering to shake his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:21 pm
"I thought I heard a familiar voice. Strangely enough hybridism doesn't drastically alter vocal chords. Weird huh?" Sub commented as he entered the room, approaching Keiko. "I would have said something like, 'Look what the Glameow dragged in" but considering Glameow typically prey on Pokemon such as Buneary I imagine that would be taken as a tad offense." He said with a grin, the man being his typical playful self now. "So, where have ya been?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:24 pm
"They do?" Keiko asked, having not known about that before. She made a mental note to look up Pokemon that prey on Buneary, though given that she was over five feet tall, she doubted that she had to worry about Pokemon preying on her. "I was... out on missions," she half-lied in response to Sub's question. She didn't want to come out and say that she almost left the guild this early. "Oh, uh, by the way, Sub, do you know if Terashi is around? I... uh, there's something I wanna talk to him about."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:39 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"They do?" Keiko asked, having not known about that before. She made a mental note to look up Pokemon that prey on Buneary, though given that she was over five feet tall, she doubted that she had to worry about Pokemon preying on her. "I was... out on missions," she half-lied in response to Sub's question. She didn't want to come out and say that she almost left the guild this early. "Oh, uh, by the way, Sub, do you know if Terashi is around? I... uh, there's something I wanna talk to him about."

"Uh... well see, he left not that long ago. To Hoenn. Again. To seek out a teacher...again. I feel like we've been here before..." Sub mused to himself. "But yeah, he's off to properly begin mastering his Psychic channeling abilities. It's a shame he isn't here to see your proper return. "  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:43 pm
Wren paused, took a moment to think and all of a sudden, it was like a lightbulb sparked to life in his head. "I remember! I met you and your boyfriend in Alola a year or so ago." He recalled aloud more to himself than to her. "Terashi, wasn't it?" He asked after a moment, choosing to ignore her Hybrid status for the most part. "I seem to recall you had less hair back then." Or maybe not. He didn't seem like he was trying to be mean at all, though. "You're still cute, though. Your boyfriend is definitely a lucky man."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:43 pm
"...oh..." Keiko sighed, figuratively deflating. "I was hoping... well, I'll just wait here for him, I guess. I hope he isn't gone as long, this time..." she said. Hearing what Wren said made her slightly less sad, though. "Thanks. I hope I get to see him again, soon. ...by the way, thanks for helping Ulla and me with that mission in Driftveil. I didn't see you there, but Ulla said you were helping us."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:58 pm
Wren nodded to Keiko and pulled the Nest Ball he'd recently filled with a new occupant from his pocket. "We met, briefly, before I took to the water." He reminded the Lopunny girl. "I went down to the water and was taking control of an Aqua ship. I ended up getting back to shore thanks to a lucky little arrival by Lykas. It looked like he and his Gardevoir were moving people into the mountain at the time, though so I'm not sure what was going on with him."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:01 pm
"I'm glad Lykas is okay," Keiko smiled, her new Eevee climbing on her shoulder to look at all the new people. "I caught a new friend, too," she said with a smile as she began petting the Pokemon on her shoulder.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:49 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu and Togetic were in the kitchen making some food. Nothing really fancy. It was malasadas. The only thing Riolu really knew how to make because he made it all the time with Rowlet and Ulla. But this time, it looked a little lumpy. Togetic poured a glass of milk and put it next to the plate of malasadas. The malasadas were different colors as each of them were made a little diffrently. One was made with chocolate, strawberry, and green tea. Togetic carried the plate while Riolu carried the glass of milk as they headed back to Ulla's room.

The entire time they've been back, none of them left Ulla's side. Esecially the Minior, it still has not stopped crying. When the nurses needed to treat the little girls wounds, Minior cried even louder when they were separated. As they were getting closer to the room, they heard no crying. Both Riolu and Togetic looked at each other, as they rushed to inside the room. The Minior was fast asleep in Ulla's arms who was finally conscious after coming back to HQ. Rowlet was nuzzling against Ulla's face lovingly. Happy to see she was finally awake.

Ulla's arms were wrapped in bandages. Her legs got some stitches and so did her forehead. She looked at the door as she sat up and shooshed Togetic and Riolu. Not to make a whole lot of noise. Both Togetic and Riolu were shocked as Togetic threw the plate up in the air and flew quickly towards her side. Riolu quickly caught the plate and placed it on the table as he held Ulla's hand. "I'm glad....all of you are ok." She smiled warmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:55 pm
"...hang on a second," Keiko said, leaving her Eevee on the couch to fraternize with other Snagems while she followed a certain someone.

Eventually, Keiko came to Ulla's room. Not sure what was going on, she knocked on the door, wanting to check up on her.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:21 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu held Ulla's hand even tighter as he was able to feel Ulla's emotion. Nothing but happiness, there was no pain. There was no sadness. Just happy. Riolu went quiet as he knelt down crying. He couldn't understand, why was she not afraid? Why was she happy? "Riolu. I see your looking at my aura....I'm happy. Because you guys are safe. I'm happy that you weren't hit in the explosion." She said as she heard a knocking on the door. Togetic flew over and opened the door. She saw Kieko and smiled. "Hi Kieko! I'm glad to see you after the mission. Sorry you have to see in bed." She said with a soft giggle but winced a little at the pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:24 pm
Anything Keiko was thinking or feeling in the moment she saw Ulla was replaced with soul-consuming fear. "Holy crap! Ulla, what happened?" Keiko asked, almost running the few feet between the door and her bed, looking over the bandages on her body and making sure she wasn't seriously injured.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:05 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla shooshed Kieko for the Minior to sleep more as she looked at her bandages then back at Keiko. "Well, this little guy was told to self-destruct from his Team Flare trainer and well-" Riolu stopped Ulla from talking as he held out his hand to Kieko. If she held his hand, she would see Ulla's memory.

She would see as if she was actually there. The Team Flare grunt was running as the Minior was shaking about to self destruct. Ulla recalled her Pokemon back into their Pokeballs as she ran behind the nearest tree. As the Minior self-destructed, it only left everything in flames and destroyed. The tree Ulla was hiding behind broke in half as some of the branches cut her legs and arms. Some of the fire from the self-destruct burned her skin as she hissed in pain. As the explosion passed, she looked out to see the Minior on the ground fainted. It's shell broke as it was a light blue color. Ulla crawled over the the Pokemon in pain as she couldn't walk. The trees around her were on fire as her Pokemon quickly popped out of their Pokeballs and tried to help Ulla up. Ulla pushed them away "No, no, no. Take care of the fire. Take care of the fire you guys before the whole thing comes tumbling down." She said whimpering as her Pokemon were shaking.

They looked at each other as they knew she was right. She kept crawling to the poor thing as she finally made it to it and put a Revive in it's mouth. The little star opened it's eyes as it looked around frantically and started panicking. "No, no, no. It's okay little guy. I'm here for you. I'm here." She smiled weakly as the little Minior started crying. Ulla then started to lose conscious as the image stopped. Riolu let go of Kieko's hand as he was holding back tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:09 am
Keiko, not questioning, took Riolu's hand. When Riolu was done showing her Ulla's memories, Keiko kneeled down and hugged Riolu so he wouldn't cry. "Ulla's gonna be okay," she said in a soothing voice. "She's young, so her body will heal faster than everybody else's would. She just needs some rest."

With that, Keiko let go of Riolu and patted him on the head. "Get well soon, okay? Let me know if you need anything," Keiko offered, willing to nurse her back to health if need be, even though it seemed like her Pokemon were already prepared to fill that role.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:01 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu listened to Keiko and nodded as he wiped away his tears. He then proceeded to the table and put the plate of malasada next to Ulla as he held the cup of milk. Ulla was about to reach out for one but then the Minior started to wake up. Minior opened it's eyes slowly and yawned, it looked around as it locked eyes with Ulla. Ulla simply smiled as Minior was now in it's hard shell as tears were flowing down its outer shell. Ulla wiped them away "I'm really sorry about your trainer. I don't know what he was thinking, but are you willing to fight along side with me." Minior stopped crying as the thought crossed it's mind. It went quiet as it thought about the self-destruct they pulled. He nodded no repeatively, as he didn't want to fight anymore. He just wanted to be somewhere where he can be somewhere and with someone to call home. Ulla was a little shocked as she patted his head. "That's okay. You don't want to fight anymore huh? That's up to you. But for now, your gonna need a new place to stay."

The little girl reached for her Snag Machine as she put it on her right hand and grabbed a Pokeball from her bag. "I won't ask you to fight with me, but for now. Until I find you a perfect home. Why not just be with me until then?" Minior nodded as he poked the Pokeball with his head as the ball popped open as he entered into the Pokeball as it quickly clicked closed. She grabbed the Pokeball and looked at Kieko. "....What should I do with this little guy? Obviously he traumatized and doesn't want to fight anymore. But, who can I give him to?" She asked as she sighed.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games