Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:13 pm
Even though Ariya was 100 metres away, she could hear their conversation clearly. Tassa just be glad you have such great friends. They really care for you and eachother. Ariya thought to herself. She sighed, layed down, and put rested her head on top of her paws. Father was right, I shouldn't have even bothered trying to make friends in this damned world. Betrayal, ignored, but I do have friends back home. The kingdom of the Werewolves.

Thats right, I forgot! The Werewolves.. they are looking for me. Being the oldest daughter of the Royal Werewolf clan and all makes me the Queen. My father resigned awhile ago, and I was too afraid to do the ceremony. I wonder whats happening there.. maybe I should go back. I wouldn't want to let anyone here know this information. Its final. I am going back. No point in just staying here, with people who run off all the time. And with that, Ariya got up and followed the star that led her back to her home. As she went North, she stopped. Something was making a weird noise in the distance. Vampire.

As she got closer, she could see a Vampire sucking the blood of a young Werecat. She growled, and turned into Werewolf form. "Get your filthy teeth out of that young werecat". The Vampire stopped and turned to face her. "What gives you the damned rights to tell me what to do or not?" He said hissing at her. "I am Ariya Montela FrestChire. The honored queen of the Werewolf kingdom."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:19 pm
Tassa pulled them both into a hug and smiled. "It's alright understandable... At least we're all safe now." She pulled them away and studied them, never would she let harm come to her friends on her watch again. "Where's Sha and Oak?" She asked quietly turning around and looking behind her.

She bit her lip hearing noises, there was another scent... Another one? "Sha... Oak?" She stepped forwards in front of her friends, and pulled out her sword to see a vampire, werecat and werewolf. She gasped and stepped back.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:07 pm
Mityl growled and shifted into her werelion form and roared at the vampire. it was not only a werecat it was one of the young cubs Keely and sha had played with earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:08 am
(((would this be a good time for oak to step in?)))  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:16 am
When jack got away from the others he made a starnge symbol in the dirt.Then he started to mumble in a nightmareish language."They will finally be free."He said as he pulled a strand of Keely's,Tassa's, and Mityl's hair out of his pocket and then he put it in the middle of the symbol."Awaken guardian of nightmares the nightmare cyclopes."The symbol made a strange glow and created a rift.Then a moster made a earthshaking roar.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:28 pm
The Vampire heard the roar, and earthquake, then ran off, leaving the dead courpse of the Werecat behind. She perked her ear up in the direction of the roar. "Come on, lets go kill this monster, we will come back for the Werecat later. Unless someone wants to stay behind." She started running in the direction of the roar. "I swear, if its Jack the Werewolf again, I won't let him get away."  

snubsnub
Crew

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:38 pm
Although Keely's friends had reassured her she wasn't in the way there was a feeling hidden deep inside her that wouldn't let her think otherwise. She had kidnapped, wounded, and Sha had gone missing. There was the nightmare Jack had formulated that made her jump. Sha had gotten dangerous and she couldn't stop him. Interrupting her thoughts was the a very familiar roar. She jolted out of thought her eyes caught the vampire and the young cub who was bleeding. She recongized the young one from before. She had played with him. Suddenly his name coming to mind"TY!!"she blurted his name suddenly. She saw him look over weakly from where he was being held captive."Hey!"Keely shouted angrily with her hands on her hips"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!"she started running for the vampire head on without thinking. If there was one thing she hated it was the preying on of innocents. As she ran she held her hands by her side forming an orb of light"Vshtar Relic!!!ORB OF LIGHT!!"She thrusted her hands in front of her and light beamed shot out from them"Yaaaah!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:57 pm
Tassa's growl was thrown from her as she changed shape almost immediately, throwing herself into her swifter and powerful lioness form, her fangs and claws their own deadly weapon, and the strong limbs and muscles moving at a rate a human never could. "If it's him... Let me have him... let me finish him...." Her growl seemed to say as she leaped ahead of Mityl and the Werewolf.

[[Sure Oak's good to come in at anytime, we just have to leave room for Sha to come in too, and give him an update as soon as he does. We can't get to far ahead though! razz whee ]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:53 pm
The monster had stopped roaring at Jack commanded it to rise."Who put you down there?"The monster yelled."KEELY!"The monster started to stmp over to the area where the others are while yelling."Kill Keely!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:05 pm
Tassa, I'll distract the beast while you get in behind and attack. Make sure Mityl looks after Keely, I think thats his target. Ariya immediately ran to the beast biting his leg, making him bleed to keep him distracted. She was too busy biting his leg to see that the monster was going to attack, which made her unconsious.  

snubsnub
Crew

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:49 pm
Out of nowhere Sha appears in his demon form his skin a solid Aqua blue color. His eyes narrowed at the beast. His claws extended and his icy aura eminating from his body. His jet black hair reached past his waist and his pants and shirt ripped."No body touches Keely" he snarls.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:18 pm
Mityl ran towards the roar and saw the attack on ariya before she did and bit the hand the monster used to swat her away. she tore into his hand like only a lion could and leapt off before it could brush her off.  

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:24 am
Ecitra Doll
Mityl ran towards the roar and saw the attack on ariya before she did and bit the hand the monster used to swat her away. she tore into his hand like only a lion could and leapt off before it could brush her off.
The monster opened his mouth and shot a stream of black fire at Mityl.Ten it swung his hand andsamcked Sha.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:11 pm
Keely turned to see the monster and gasped when she saw Sha fly back into a lot of trees."SHA!"she yelled as she ran in his direction Sha please be okay..please be okay..  

Precious_Jade

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:26 pm
blackmagic5
Ecitra Doll
The monster opened his mouth and shot a stream of black fire at Mityl.Ten it swung his hand andsamcked Sha.
Sha flew back barreling into numerous trees, he landed about 3 meters away from the fight scene. He laid there. Come on you got to get up..you gotta fight,if you stay too long in this form you'll be completely over taken by your demon half. Come on! You can take this b*****d out!! Slowly opening his eyes he sees a blurry figure running towards him from the distance. The scent is familiar and as it grows closer the figure shapes into a recongizable outline. Sha doesn't stick around to see who the person was coming to his aid, he takes to the trees and heads as fast as he can back to towards the beast and the others." Jack now I will have to kick your sorry a**!" he arrives on the scene pummeling into the monster's stomach making it stumble back a few feet before whaling punches into its stomach nonstop."A THOUSAND AQUA PUNCHES!!!"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games