Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:50 pm
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

I think you are forgetting your character's picture in their profile ^^

the first thing I saved XD thanks hope!

No problem emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:58 pm
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

also did you get the gift?  

RWBY_Guy

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:21 pm
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

I most certainly did ^^
Thank you for that biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:54 pm
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

I most certainly did ^^
Thank you for that biggrin

you are very welcome! mrgreen  

RWBY_Guy

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:52 am
just realized Renji and Asura from Asura's wrath have a lot of things in common its creepy o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:35 am
I look forward to what House Aaron will be sent to ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:56 am
shadowabyss1301
just realized Renji and Asura from Asura's wrath have a lot of things in common its creepy o3o

I don't think I know Asura's Wrath...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:05 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

Its pretty much about i believe~ Indian deity's/gods. And it sticks relatively close to the actual mythology o3o which is a Plus for a mythology lover like me XD

And Asura(Can be either male or female, usually more pictured as a female than male) but Asura out of the 8 deity's was cast out of heaven and onto Earth, to where he killed the emperor and the other deity's took action and "Killed" him. Then With anger as his fuel, keeps climbing a tower that's pretty much limbo and if you fail to climb it, you go to hell o3o But the reason why he hate in this game is similar to Renji reason xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:33 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

Its pretty much about i believe~ Indian deity's/gods. And it sticks relatively close to the actual mythology o3o which is a Plus for a mythology lover like me XD

And Asura(Can be either male or female, usually more pictured as a female than male) but Asura out of the 8 deity's was cast out of heaven and onto Earth, to where he killed the emperor and the other deity's took action and "Killed" him. Then With anger as his fuel, keeps climbing a tower that's pretty much limbo and if you fail to climb it, you go to hell o3o But the reason why he hate in this game is similar to Renji reason xD

Is this an anime or a game?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:36 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

Video game, but it has like... Things 80's animes would do XD Cry playing it so theres 3 episodes and you can see what i mean xD like halfway threw fights they do the "cutting to commercial" and "cutting back to show" XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:38 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

Video game, but it has like... Things 80's animes would do XD Cry playing it so theres 3 episodes and you can see what i mean xD like halfway threw fights they do the "cutting to commercial" and "cutting back to show" XD

I can't remember if animes even do that anymore....most of the time I think they just black out for a second and resume after the commercials  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:41 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

I can't remember if animes even do that anymore....most of the time I think they just black out for a second and resume after the commercials

I know a small select few do it, like Burst angle and Arslan(good anime) oh! and bleach, when they were doing episodes o3o

But some of the animes do it on DVD's when you own it, like Code geass XD which i just find it funny because its 100% pointless XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:46 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

I know a small select few do it, like Burst angle and Arslan(good anime) oh! and bleach, when they were doing episodes o3o

But some of the animes do it on DVD's when you own it, like Code geass XD which i just find it funny because its 100% pointless XD

Hmmmm they might do it to take up the 25 minute space slot  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:50 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301

Hmmmm they might do it to take up the 25 minute space slot

mmm, i guess that's the only reason XD but every time i see asura Wrath now, i just seem Asura and Renji getting along nicely XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:20 pm
shadowabyss1301

Asura's Wrath is inspired by Hindu and Buddhist traditions and beliefs. Because its such an amalgamation, its hard to say that it's accurate to either. And in Japan, they do the mid episode name card, but it's usually cut out of the US showings to make more time for commercials.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games