Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero earn the double irk marks and shouting at Dante and Vergil, "Will you two shut the h*ll up!" he shouts at them very angry, hinting of getting close to his dark side. Ryu notice his father's bad attitude, he widen his blue eyes and run towards to Kyrie and hugged her waist, "That's a dark side that he wanted me to have siblings," he told her very terrified. Kyrie heard her son, she look at Nero, he doesn't look scary, "Don't worry, he's not that scary," she told him, who eventually calms down. Ryu heard Vanille about the really cute boy lives across the street in the future, he blinked couple times and remember that boy that Vanille have crush on, "Yeah, I remember him," he replied. Kyrie heard her son and Vanille talking about the boy in the future lives across the street, she find it romantic.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:32 pm
Dante looked up after Vanille said something about a boy and had an irk mark."What's this about a boy?"asked Dante.
Vergil smirked."Awwwwww that is adorable! My niece has a little crush! "said Vergil.
Dante looked at his twin."You're not helping!"shouted Dante.
"I'm not trying to."replied Vergil.
Vanille smiled and looked as though she had hearts in her eyes and heard her uncle."Yeah! He's just the sweetest and cutest boy on the whole block! And he has some of the most beautiful eyes!"said Vanille as she started to swoon."And one day I hope we get together!"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:49 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu listen to Vanille and watch her swooning about the boy she loves. Nero smirk to hear his cousin speaking about guy she likes, then he look at Ryu, "Hey Ryu, you have any love interest," he ask him. Ryu turn his head towards his father by his poker face, he cross his arms, "Nah! Most of girls my age are bossy and believe my great grandpa gave them beauty, he would never do that. Gross," he replied to his dad, who earn the sweat drop about girls in the future. Ryu look at his second cousin, "You need to get to know that boy first before he will ask you out or ask you to becoming a girlfriend," he told her very calm and collected. Kyrie walk to the kitchen to get the dishes cleaned. Nero remember he and Kyrie are closer throughout their childhood with Credo.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:33 am
Vanille listened to Ryu and looked down at the ground."I know...but...he doesn't even notice me...even when I say hello..."said Vanille sadly.
Vergil looked at his niece's sad look."Ahhh Vanille...I'm sure he does notice you...and if he has he's probably just embarrassed or nervous to say hello back. "said Vergil.
Dante looked at his daughter,"Alright...one no daughter of mine is going to date until she is at least twenty years old! And two...Vergil...you sound like a mother."said Dante.
Vanille groaned."Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...I'm not a five year old?!"said Vanille.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:13 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero earn the irk mark, then use his Devil Bringer to Dante to buster him to the smash to the floor. He begin to yell at him, "What kind of sick talk is that!? If I have a daughter, I will allow her to date for her current age!" he yelled him very angry. Ryu saw his dad doing his buster move, and look at his great uncle by his poker face, "Wow dad, you did that move to Great Uncle Dante," he commented, then look at Vanille, "Maybe grandpa is right, he's probably too shy to greet you back."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:24 am
Dante felt himself being smashed against the floor."O-Ow....that hurt..."said Dante.
Vergil watched his son smash Dante against the floor and sighs."He's right Dante...she is pretty much old enough to date someone right now."said Vergil.
Vanille looked at Ryu and hugged him."Your right Ryu...uncle Vergil maybe he is just to shy...I just hope we can be friends first though."said Vanille.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:40 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero cross his arms after he finish his buster move. Ryu gets the hug from his second cousin, still remain poker face, "That's only first step, plus I have that arm for current amount of time," he said very collected. Nero heard his son and look at him, "You have my demon arm, but when me and Kyrie first saw you, you don't have my arm like that," he pointed out by showing his Devil Bringer to his son. Ryu scoff and show his right arm as it transform into Devil Bringer, then transform back, "Oh before I forget, your arm will take controlling your body and you will be resemble to great grandpa," he said what will happen to his arm. Nero froze himself, feeling like he's becoming a demon as he brought his knees and arms down, feeling miserable, "Cr*p."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:50 am
Vanille looked at Ryu's poker face and clenched her fists."You know what? I wish you would start to smile again! I miss your sweet and happy smiles!"shouted Vanille as she cried and ran outside.
Dante managed to get up and watched his daughter run outside and so did Vergil."Vanille!"they shouted."Come back!"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu heard Vanille using a fist and shouting at him for wishing for him to smile again, it widen his eyes and watch her run outside. He froze himself to see her go, Nero wanna join in, but Ryu stopped him by grabbing his long coat, his dad look at him, "What is wrong with you, you use to smile, care to tell me why you lost it," he ask him very forceful. Ryu gave him a bit of sad look, "... Because of that day, after my tenth birthday... I lost my friend, she was killed by Mundus' spawn..." he replied very calm and quiet for remembering that day. Nero widen his eyes and hear the crash as father and son turn their head to see Kyrie standing by kitchen door, who heard what happen to her son's never smile story and what Mundus did to his friend. Ryu soften his face and continue to explain, "I meet her, when we were four years old and her name is Kate, she found out I'm related to mom, she had a dream to becoming songstress. We hang out a lot, yet she understand how I feel about being blood related to my great grandpa, she always says people are just jealous that I am related to Legendary Dark Knight. Kate accepted me for being Demon-Human Hybrid. Until after my tenth birthday, I heard her scream and I saw whole scene, they were about to kill me because they called me Great Grandson of Sparda and for their emperor Mundus revenge, but my dark side awaken me and killed them. She nearly in death state, she told me a last words, 'Ryu... you are... like him... I-' and became lifeless without finishing her sentences. I lost her, and I lost my smile, I didn't tell Vanille why I lost my smile because I don't wanna her to tackle me like always and worried about me," he explains everything as he place his hands in his pocket. Kyrie listen to her son's story and begin to cry to hear such tragic, Nero gritting his teeth for hearing Mundus killed the innocent human girl. ryu look at his parent with pleading eyes, "Promise me, not to tell Vanille about this, I don't want her think that Kate and I were couples," he beggin them. Kyrie and Nero look at each other, then hug their son, "If that's what you want, we won't tell Vanille about it," she said quietly. Nero spoken out to his son in fatherly way, "You know, it will be better, if I change the future, so Kate will have her dream come true," he told him calmly. Ryu heard his parent, he begin to cry, but he smile a little as he hug them, "Thanks, you two."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:00 pm
Dante and Vergil heard Ryu tell Nero and Kyrie about why he lost his smile.
That's a shame...thought Vergil.
Dante just shook his head and was about to go after his daughter when the phone started to ring causing him to,yet again fall on the floor.
"Oh come on! Now is not the time!"shouted Dante as he got up.
Vergil looked at his twin."Dante...you get the phone...I'll go and get Vanille."said Vergil.
Dante nodded and went to pick up the phone."Devil May Cry shop...Dante speaking."said Dante.
Vergil went outside to look for Vanille and so he could try and calm her down.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero and Kyrie continue to hug on Ryu, Nero kept his promise keep his son smile by save Kate. When they heard the phone call as those three jump and look at Dante, wondering who called the Devil May Cry.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:41 pm
Dante was still on the phone and writing the directions down."Yes sir...I got it down thank you bye..."said Dante as he hung up the phone with a sigh and read over what he wrote."Well...this is interesting..."
Outside...
Vergil walked around the building looking and listening for any sign of Vanille."Vanille!"shouted Vergil."Vanille come on out!"
Vergil stopped walking so he could listen for anything that will give Vanille's hiding spot away.Vergil eventually heard soft crying coming from a tree causing him to look up and see Vanille."Vanille...what are you doing up there?!"asked Vergil.
Vanille looked down at her uncle."I-I don't know why I'm up in a tree for one...a-and for t-two...I c-can't get down..."said Vanille as she sniffled.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero got up and walk towards Dante as he cross his arms, "A demon hunt?"
Kyrie and Ryu heard Nero said demon hunt, they look at each other. Ryu kept his poker face, knowing his father will go devil hunt. Kyrie look at Nero and Dante, hoping this is serious because they need to hunt some more demons.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:40 pm
Dante listened to Nero and sighed."As far as I know...no...we need to investigate..."said Dante as he tossed the directions and mission that he wrote down to Nero."And before you ask...you shouldn't expect me to tell you all of the details."
outside...
Vergil sighed and looked up at his niece."Alright Vanille...go ahead and jump!"said Vergil.
Vanille heard her uncle."What?! You want me to jump from this tree?! You're crazy!"shouted Vanille.
Vergil chuckled."It's alright! I'll catch you! Promise!"shouted Vergil.
Vanille took a deep breath and stood up.Y-You can do this...you can do this...thought Vanille as she jumped out of the tree and into her uncle's arms."I-I did it..."said Vanille.
"That's my niece! And I told you that I would catch you![/color"said Vergil."Now lets get inside...I'm sure we missed something."
Vanille nodded as Vergil set her down on the ground.
User Image

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero got the note and read it, after listening to Dante about investigating. He begin to wonder, "Investigating, I wonder what that is," he said to himself and wondering what's going on. Kyrie and Ryu are heading to Sparda and Eve's room to play a game and read the book.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games