• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Arachne rose her eyebrow about Vincent's word, Mitsuki just looked at her friend strangely. Arachne sigh and open her fan to cover her lips, her left eye made a glow of red that creeps down her cheek, "I know you very well Vincent, a lecherous demigod and making a fool of yourself. However, I do wonder why you weren't distracted by Mitsuki, maybe she's still just a sixteen years old child," she spoken to him like she knew his characteristic. This made Mitsuki realized why Vincent was acting strange, so she lower her bow to make her arrow of light disappeared. She grabbed Vincent's wrist as she activated her Chirasengo to make him snap out of it, "You were looking at her bust, aren't you," she said to him and she frowned at him, "I can't believe you easily distracted by her," she added about his distraction. Arachne closed her eyes before she unleashed her Madness that will hurt their head like their head was splitting apart. Thankfully, Mitsuki's Anti-Demon Wavelength was unaffected and her touch to Vincent's arm that will protect him from Arachne's Madness. Arachne frowned at her, and closed her fan, "Here I thought Trevor will be you two, but I'm impressed about his anger. He reminds me of his father... mostly the way he fights," she talks about Trevor and Peter and smiled about when she heard about Peter. Mitsuki refocused on her after she talked about Trevor's father, she didn't like this, "Trevor-san's father?"

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Reinhart

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin quickly felt the electricity cover his body as he yelped in pain but something interesting happened. Vin's ring glowed a electric blue color as Arachne was talking about Trevor and his father which made him kinda annoyed. He still felt the electricity build up around him as he began to speak,"Well..first of all...F**k you for saying that about me...which you'll understand that pretty soon..but most of all..."
Vin quickly teleported above to where his keyblade was on the roof, making him grin slightly before his ring began to glow a bright electric blue color, making him fire a large amount of electricity down toward Arachne.Vin knew about what happened to Trevor's dad from Cortex, knowing that he was doing it to protect him which was why he said this,"F**k you for talking like that toward my friends..."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki looked at Vincent in shock that he spoken very strong language, before she let go of him and watched him teleport to where his keyblade landed. Arachne watched him teleported and unleashed the electricity towards her, she quickly deformed to let her spiders scattered around. Mitsuki shivered about bunch of spiders, while standing at the same spot, "Ugh, her spiders made my skin crawl," she mumbled, just as her chirasengo suddenly sparked around her. She took a notice, but a spider daemon appeared and pinned her down with it's leg as she yelped and dropped her bow. Arachne's spiders reformed besides the daemon, with her fan open and looked at Vincent with calm expression and smile, "You just leaving Atticus' living legacy behind, I witnessed your state of Post Trauma Stress Disorder after your brother did to both Rooks and Blighters," she spoken to him, then glanced at Mitsuki, who struggled to get the daemon off of her, while her Chirasengo sparked on it's own around her. Daemon witness her Chirasengo acting like the barrier as it looks confused. Arachne closed her fan to reveal her smile, "Or I can let it kill her," she added about letting daemon kill Mitsuki. This made her stop and looked at Arachne like she's out of her mind, then glared at her, Arachne can feel fear crawling her, "He's not going to like it."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Reinhart

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin dropped down to where Arachne and Mitsuki were, listening to what the spider queen had to say in which made Vin angry. He knew that he was having flashbacks to what happened back at motherbase but he shook his head violently to try and get the memories out of his head. He looked down as he spoken up,"You win...don't hurt her okay? Just take the demon tool.."
Vin shook as he didn't want Mitsuki hurt but he knew he had a plan. Under the floor boards were keyblades that he had summoned in secret during the electric attack toward Arachne. As he twirled his fingers, he moved the keyblades where they were in attack position around Mitsuki, ready for the right moment. Vin kept his right hand on his wayfinder that Mitsuki made as he knew that she had to trust him.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes from Vincent's word. Arachne smiled as she looked at spider daemon, "Let her go once I get it," she ordered it as it growled and kept Mitsuki pinned under it's leg, but can feel Daichi's power, except it's purified because she is a priestess. Arachne disappeared by her spiders and crawls to Big Ben. Mitsuki looked at Vincent like he's out of his mind, "What are you doing? If Arachne get a Last Demon Tool and escape death trap, she will hand it to Xehanort," she criticized him, but she took a notice of his gripping on his wayfinder she made. She realized he's planning something made her look curious, "Is Vincent-san planning to trick her?"
Arachne appeared as her spiders reformed, she snickered and started to look for the locked box with symbols all over it, "Once Master Xehanort summoned Lord Eibon and activated the BREW, I will let those half bloods deal with him and let Lord Daichi rule the realms. I will finish what I have started, Emrys," she said to herself that her plan to betray Xehanort and let Daichi rule the realms, then her revenge on Merlin.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Reinhart

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin watched as Arachne walked toward the box, blasting on about how she will betray Xehanort and let Daichi rule the realms. This made his eyes grow wide as he heard this, finally learning their true plans as he bit his thumb hard before placing his thumb against the wood flooring. When this happened, while she was boosting about how she'll have her revenge, the seals began to grow bright red before lunging at her with faster than lightning speeds. The seals wrapped around her, the seals making her unable to separate into spiders for a short amount of time. Vin smiled before his keyblades fired upward through the floor boards around Mitsuki thrusting each keyblade into the body of the daemon spider up against the roof. Vin kept the seal active with his blood dripping down onto the seal. This was when he began to speak,"You see...I knew you were too full of yourself..spying on us..making us vulnerable..so I decided to get even...the problem is that...I have no idea where the last demon tool is...but what I do know is how to make a pretty good distraction...which is why what's really in the box is..."
The box then began to open as it just showed a picture of Vin flipping his middle finger up at Arachne to taunt her. Vin laughed loudly as he kept his thumb on the seal, knowing that if he moved then the seal would be broken.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Arachne widen her eyes when the seals wrapped around her, her magic wasn't working. She frown at Vincent and about to order a Daemon to kill Mitsuki, but in much of her surprise, Vincent's keyblades thrust into a daemon. Mitsuki sat up in shock, "Vincent-san, can you please tell me what's going on?" she asked him, but this answer her question that he spoken about Arachne was full of herself. Even worse, he even said he have no idea where a Last Demon Tool was, she made a jaw dropped and starked white. Vincent made a good distraction, and revealed what's inside the box. She hung her head in defeat, "Now I understand how you can handle your friend, E-Man-san," she thought of how E-Man can handle his friend and his craziness.
Arachne frowned at Vincent, and how she was being fooled by him, "I can't believe I fell for it," she said to herself and glared at him, "Since you two don't know where, the other might know where it is," she said to him and Mitsuki, this caught her attention about another people might locate Last Demon Tool as she stood up. She removed her bandage from her cheek, since her wound was completely healed and cast her holy fire to make a bandage burn into the ashes. Mitsuki thought of who was another that Arachne spied on.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Reinhart

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin kept the pressure of the seal on his thumb. He sighed softly before looking at Mitsuki with a smile on his face. He knew that Mitsuki will find the demon tool,"Well then...you'll be one last problem to worry about then..."
Vin then summoned his keyblades around him, creating almost a circular wall around him as they began to fly upward to the sky. The blades began to spin quicker and quicker before flying for a kill shot at Arachne.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Arachne struggled herself to free herself from seal wrap, while Mitsuki just watched after she picked up her Ruby Bow. Mitsuki noticed him smiled at her, she shyly smiled back and gripping her wayfinder. By the time the keyblade nearly put the end of her, but Mitsuki suddenly sensing another evil presence as Akito's voice cast his curse, "Thunderbolt," he cast it to strike the keyblades and at Vincent. Mitsuki turned her head to see Akito, in much of her surprise, he's identical to Reinhart, but she knew that's not him because he didn't have burnt scars. Arachne looked at Akito in surprise, "Akito?" "I can't believe you fell for his childish trap," he said to her calmly, just as Mitsuki made switched her bow to her keyblade and about to attack Arachne, but another voice spoken out, "Oh I wouldn't move, if were you," said Reinhart as Mitsuki froze and turned her head to find Reinhart smirking. She widen her silver blue eyes, Reinhart pointed his finger down to make her see why she shouldn't move, which she looked down to find herself on top of mark that beeps underneath her boots. Mitsuki gasped and started to have a bad feeling as she looked pale, "Another bomb curse?" she asked as she feared that may be a bomb. Arachne looked surprised about Reinhart's curse. Akito looked at his brother with a snickered, "You set landmine curse up did you," he asked him, who nodded and looked at Mitsuki, "I know your magic that sleeps within you. If you move or try to do anything funny while on my landmine curse... boom," he said and threaten that the curse will end her life. Mitsuki's wolf ears went down as she stayed still on landmine curse. Reinhart stepped up and looked at Vincent, "I will give you a choice, if you let Lady Arachne go, I will free your friend. If you kill her, then that landmine will detonate," he threaten him for Mitsuki's life.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Reinhart

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin groaned loudly as he felt the thunderbolt hit his body, making him groan in such pain. Blood began to spill out of his wounds at an alarming rate as Vin's healing factor was trying to fix the burn marks on his body,"You little...pieces of s**t..."
Vin was trying to figure out a way to help Mitsuki out from this situation but he used up a lot of magic and spells to help out. He didn't know what else to do which he was about to summon a new keyblade until he felt the blade against his neck. His eyes grew wide as he noticed the metal boots to the right of him. He then looked up at he saw him,"Karuma..."
"This isn't in the master's plans...", Karuma spoke as he just looked down at his nemesis. He knew what lied in store for him as he pointed his keyblade against his foe before speaking his mind,"You kill her...the plan will be destroyed..if you kill him, the plan will be destroyed..you must learn your places..."
Vin didn't understand what was going on but what he did know was earlier, Akito said something about Arachne falling for one of his childish tricks in which he replied,"By the way...didn't you fall for one of my tricks, you son of a B*tch.."
Before anyone could reply back though, Karuma thrust his free hand at the head of Vin, knocking him out cold with the seal broken. Karuma smiled brightly as he continued to thrust his foot against Vin's head repeatedly, knowing that the Angel's healing factor can take it. Vin stood still as blood covered the floor around him before Karuma stood up straight, walking toward the three before speaking up,"You three..get lost..or do I have to tell Daichi about how you ruined his plans.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:07 am
User Image

User Image

While Mitsuki remain still to avoid moving her foot, but she picked up Karuma's divine presence with corruption as she looked at him in shock. She wanted to back away from him, but the landmine will detonate it. Arachne and the twins were surprised of his sudden appearance, and watched everything, until Karuma knocked Vincent out cold. Arachne was freed, Reinhart deactivated the Landmine Curse, caused Mitsuki backed away from Karuma. Mitsuki was waiting for the right time to escape with Vincent, even if it risking herself get infected from Karuma. She pulled out Kokoro and made a signal to tell her to head outside, she agreed and quietly sneaked out. She came up with an escape plan as she silently move for a right angle. Arachne looked at Karuma before she opened her fan to cover her lips, "I will keep that plan in motion, Master Xehanort is getting impatient," she said to him calmly. Twins backed away as the portal appeared and went through before the portal disappeared. Mitsuki got everything according to plan, so she gripped her keyblade. Before Arachne said something, Mitsuki used her demonic speed in much of the witch's surprise. Once she's close to Karuma, the tip of her keyblade glowed in light as she cast her white magic to aim at them, "Banish!" she cast her white magic spell: banish to brighten the light around them. Arachne screeched as she covered her eyes as she dissolved herself into spider to escape back to World that Never Was, since she's return from the dead, her darkness was weakening. Mitsuki took that chance as she grabbed Vincent and dashed through the window to smash it through. Kokoro in her demon form caught them on her back, then she carried them back to the train hideout.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Reinhart

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:16 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Karuma watched in still, letting Mitsuki blind him before she escaped with Vin's unconscious body. Karuma's eyes were hurt but as his body began to move around, his healing factor began to heal his burnt eyes. As he shook his head violently, he heard his master call for him to go elsewhere. He sighed softly before opening a portal, leaving behind nothing but a pool of blood that Vin was unconscious on top of.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:02 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Yeah, what are they gotta do..."

Summer parked her motorcycle at the side of the street, then turned off the engine. She didn’t dismounted her bike, so she grabbed her cell phone instead to hack the cctv camera to spy in the Big Ben buildings. She looked through the security camera, she identified the templars through identification on each people’s facial records, however she was looking for any computer or technology that templars were will able to identify the Creed. She frown, they have the tablets in their hands and computers on the table, so she looked around for escape route throughout the camera. She put her phone to sleep, and she put it back in her pocket, then remove her motorcycle helmet and put on her cat headphone and VR around her eyes. Summer put her helmet in secure bag on her bike, then carry her key in her pocket. She already set her objectives, steal the Creed identifications from templars, maybe she can talk to other DedSecs to see what to do with Creed Identifications.

"... Chasing my tail, while I expose the criminals

Summer
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image
.::Strife Form::.
User Image

Profile:Here
...We're getting Hungry...
...I'll tell you what I am...
..We are Strife..

Nick arrived shortly after Summer began her walk to the entrance of Big Ben, making the host of the symbiote groan softly. His broken mask was malfunctioning which meant that he would need to use his phone to check out the different situations. Strangely enough, Nick noticed something quite scary as he spoke into his mic,"Hey, I'll meet with you in a moment..in the basement, it's a dark image but I think there are-"
The coms cut out in Summer's head, making Destiny speak up,"Boys? Nick? Strife?..those two..Listen, I know they can take care of themselves, their coms must not work very well...I'm making him a new mask to help with this situation but right now, we need to get that information..."

Meanwhile, Nick groaned from the mask not working correctly as he went around to the back. There were a escape door down some stairs at the side of the building where he only saw one man. Smirking softly, he pulled out his phone before pressing the app called Disrupt. All of a sudden, the man groaned as a loud high pitch noise blasted in his headset, making him grip his head long enough for Nick to quickly knock him out.
"Can I Eat him?", Strife's voice echoed in Nicholas's head, making the man chuckle softly.
"Nah man, looks like a regular guard for the building. We should go after the guys that work for the templars..", Nick responded as he opened the door, walking into the building as he pulled out his pistol.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Yeah, what are they gotta do..."

Hearing Nick’s through her headphone, then suddenly the mic was cuts off. She stopped as eye emoji changed to confusion, ”Huh?” she said softly, and her screen from her VR shown Nick’s signal crossed off, either signal was jammed or he went deeper. Destiny spoken to her through the coms, Summer recalled Nick’s conversation about basement, and dark image before the coms was cuts off. Her VR scanned around the area for the entrance to basement, ”He said about dark image, what could that mean? I better investigate it,” she said as the VR scanned the basement entrance, then she opened it and walk through the stairs before she close it. She grabbed inactive baton, so she can stealth attack the unexpected guards and templars. Summer saw the guard, she quickly hide behind the crate, then grabbed her phone to hack the camera to check the surroundings. She notice some have firearms, the eye emojis were changed to widen eyes, ”Aw crud,” she muttered as she read their profiles, they are templars. She glanced at the other pocket, what’s in there was her pistol gun, but she won’t use it unless she was detected. She continue to scan around the area in order to pass the templars undetected.

"... Chasing my tail, while I expose the criminals

Summer
Vin Angel

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out