Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Humming happily as she kissed him back. "Your right I think she'll like that one as well. I know someone that will enjoy it more then her though..." Reaching up she smiled as she whispered in his ear. "Me...." With that she giggled and moved to kiss him. Moving so that she was on top of him. "Please don't use the feather this time." She asked nuzzling his neck before placing soft kisses. Blushing softly, in a more flattered then embarrassed way. "You washed me last time so I don't think there area any untouched parts. Maybe I should wash you this time. The again we could just sit in the hot spring and you hold me. I'd like any of those things." Smiling down at him she kissed him again. It quickly turned into a smirk as she removed his shirt. "I think this will be the first thing to go." She mummered softly as she began to kiss his neck. "At some point you do need to tell me about these cards, but that's later.....much later." She said in between kisses. "That and what our morals are, because I really have no clue how they work." Smiling down at him she rested her head above his heart. "Have we always had the same heartbeat, or is it just something that happens.You have the old memories will you tell me."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:59 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"we could both wash each other ... ok how's this, shower, then hot spring then massage ... those three things will take up all day" he said with a grin as he draged his hands up her dress and brought it over her head and threw it over the side "and this will be the second .... we still have four or so more to go" he said as he kissed her and giggled as she lied her head on his chest, her hair was tickling him "all these questions ... curious kitten arent you?" he asked as he kissed her again, he love her and these moments so much "well ofcourse morals are things you consider right and wrong ... like all life is presious, or in our case ... trying to have a baby or atleast do the prosess before mariage ... many people believe that they should wait until mariage to ... have sex ... because it'll be like they waited for each other and it'll be special ... but as i said before ... i'll go with whatever you want ... if you still want to wait or if you'd ... like for us to have an early start at ... practicing" he said with a sheepish smile and petted her hair "i'm not sure about the heartbeat ... if i wanted to be romantic i'd say something like our hearts were molded out of the same material and casting or something like that ... but yeah i think we always have" he said as he kissed her "and i never got to use the feather ... shame cause i know a very ticklish fiance who secretly wants a feather brushed on her sexy body ... and i know a few spots on her that are begging for a light feather on them" he said as he gave her a giggly kiss and moved his left hand onto her back and creeped his hand from her lower back to her bra and unhooked it "and i found number three" he said with a devious grin and kissed her "i love you"

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Blushing slightly she looked up at him. Kissing him back she smiled softly. "If you want to wait I can wait, but as long as I'm with you and its with you...I guess I don't mind practicing..." She mimicked his sheepish smile and laid her head back down. Drawing random circles and patterns with her fingers on his skin. "I guess I so have morals, but I wasn't exactly taught this....my grandmother just figured I was the village whore....its half the reason for my scar....." Holding him close she tried not to let those memories creep back. "I have you now, someone that going to hold me close....and I think if we spend enough time in the hot spring it might heal up." Smirking she propped her herself up and kissed him softly. Still smirking she threw her bra over her shoulder. "Fine you can use the feather tonight if you must, but then I would like to do something for you." Moving so she could lay next to him. She just smiled as she looked up at him. "Though I suggest we lock all the doors to this room before we do anything, since our daughter apparently can get in here. I love my sisters, but I would rather not get interrupted...I guess we could call this our practice honeymoon if you want. We didn't really get to celebrate the engagement....or we never stopped celebrating." Resting her head against his shoulder she continued to smile. "I know some people drink champagne and wine, but I'm not very familiar with alcohol." There was a lot she wasn't sure about, but it didn't bother her as much anymore. He was willing to explain most of her questions. "Well the god of wisdom should have his own curious kitten...it just happen to be his fiance that isn't sure on a lot of things....she loves it though when you take time to explain things to her though. I like listening to you talk, even without you title your so smart, and I would much rather listen to you then having to figure it out on my own." Snuggling closer to him she continued to smile. She trailed her fingers lightly up and down his side. "I love you, always have and always will. I just trust you and I can tell you anything...I mean your the first person I told about my scar. I have no reason to hide anything from you. Well when I first get pregnant I might just because I don't want to get you hopes up. I'll tell you everything eventually, because your going to find out eventually. Before you ask yes you were my first kiss. I might not be your first love, but your mine. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way though."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"you ... were my first love ... and i realy would want to try anything to heal your scar" he said as he rubbed her back where her scar was and gently rubbed it "it's your desicion though ... if you want to" he said as he took off his pants and his boots and looked at the door and moved his finger and the door locked "what'll you say we take off six and seven and skip the shower" he said as he kissed her, putting his hands down the back of her panties and kissed her again and put his forhead against hers "and dont worry ... i'm not familiar with alcahol either ... and i dont plan to ... i want my passion for you to be very sober" he said as he kissed her "i swear i'll try everything in my power to erase that scar from you physicly and mentaly ... the spring is taped into the immortality base of the mountian ... it's just heated ... maybe it ..." he said as he looked over to her back to her scar and saw it was lighter and laughed in happiness "it does work ... Kiko it gotten lighter than before" he said excitedly as he kissed her on the lips twice and hugged her "i think we should make the secret room become the bedroom ... it'd be easier, fun ... and we dont have to go to bed every night ... just nights we dont have much energy" he said with a devilish smile and kissed her again

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"We can get the awkwardness of it all out of the way if you want..." Blushing softly as she looked up at him. Hearing her scar had gotten light she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. Smiling she kissed him back. "Why erase them when you've helped me heal them. Its easier to erase something then it is to heal it." Smiling she happily kissed him again. "We'll still need to keep this room though. After all our 18 year old daughter doesn't mind walking into our room. I don't mind going to bed every night, I use to not sleep remember. You know about my nightmares...not really sure how though...I don't have them when your around. That's why we have the hammock though. So we can sleep in there. We can also lay a blanket down in the garden....and see how ticklish the grass is on your bare skin." Smirking she reach and tickled him lightly giggling as she did so. Reaching up she kissed him again when she stopped. Smiling she rested her head on his shoulder. "I wish you knew how happy you make me. Whether we just sit here, we sleep together, or what ever. I just know this room isn't as sound proof as the other. I also know that there is plenty of room to add anything we want to our secret room...Like maybe a bed...." Giggling she just smiled. Reaching up she kissed his neck softly. "If we skipped the shower then its straight the hot spring." She teased lightly.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

James giggled as she tickled him "just as long as you dont plan on stoping anytime soon" he said as he pulled her panties off and kissed her as he did it "and i know how happy i make you ... cause you make me happy too ... everything you do, makes me fall in love with you every time" he said as he threw her underwear over his shoulders "sounds good to me ... maybe we can kill two birds with one stone with the spring ... i think the water should help when i give you your masage ... and i'm gonna work realy hard on the spot where your scar is" he said as he kissed her and caried her in his arms to the secret room and locked the doors and looked up at the ceiling which showed the night sky, including the moon, even though it was day "like it? ... i thought i'd put it there while i was in my lab" he said pointing over across a few trees which made the room seem more outdoors-y and put her down and let her stand up "looks like we got a full moon tonight ... well ... three i supose" he said as he kissed her and squezed her bottom "i think yours looks better" he said with a laugh and kissed her again "what'd you think ... clothes arent alowed here?" he said taking off his boxers and droped them to the side, the only thing he was wearing was his necklace she gave him

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Rolling her eyes she pushed him into the spring and then dived in after him. After that one thing led to another...now she was curled up next to her fiance on the hammock. It had been a good hour since they ended up here. She would get a case of the giggled every now and then. It hadn't hurt as much as she thought it was going to. Still her body wasn't exactly use to it, so it was going to be an interesting morning. Smiling she reached up to kiss him for the 20th time or so. She lost count about half an hour ago. "Have I told you I love you lately. Because I really do." She smiled as she sifted slightly under the blanket. She was actually very curious of the time the sky was still showing night, but that hadn't meant anything. They were going to eat brunch with Luna and Miya before coming in here. Giggling she couldn't help it, it why the shyness in her. She was surprised that her face wasn't completely red right now. Maybe because there really wasn't anything to hide anymore. Humming happily as she lazily drew circles on his shoulder. "...We are going to have a very interesting honeymoon now." Giggling again she continued to smile. She felt overly happy, like happier then she was when she was around him. It was odd though how tired she was. Though she wanted to continue to stay up with him.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

smiling at her, he was just as tired "better than today? ... i'll be very interested, and i love you just about as much as you said you loved me" he said as he kissed her again, he was panting a little as he snuggled her "curse that protection spell though ... the wedding's not that far and no one'd notice if you were having Luna ... that would have been the best way for me to say i wanted to be a father as well as a husband ... then again you'd hate me during Labor" he said with a smile and snuggled her "i was right ... i did see a beautiful full moon out" he said as he put his arms on her shouder and massaged them "oh ... i dont think i did a realy good job though ... your still a little tence, dont worry .. i'll take care of it" he said as he crawled behind her and made her lie on her stomach and massaged her back. looking at her back he saw her scar was getting slowly better "i'm sorry ... i shouldn't have sent you back ... i think i could have gotten rid of it right then and there if i had taken you back to my town ... Uncle Leo was a great healer ... could even mend bones and limbs in up to three hours tops ... a scar in two seconds flat ... now it has to be treated for atleast a week before it becomes compleatly wiped clean ... i could have ended your suffering if i just made that one disision" he said with a frown and continued massaging her back "but atleast we're together now ... and i can help get the pain away ... i will help"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"She would have hurt Miya if you took me with you. I would have left to go back. Please don't be sorry, you saved my life that night, and I wasn't there for much longer. You already take most of the pain away." Smiling she reached and kissed him. Humming happily as he rubbed her back. "While I was sitting on the dock earlier I was look for a way to reverse the spells.....so um....funny thing about that.....its impossible for met to get pregnant the first time....so um.....none of the spells where ever on me to begin with....don't worry though I can still put them on, and well they'll last from 6 months to a year depending how long you want to wait. I mean I wouldn't get pregnant this time. And we wouldn't even know in to weeks more then likely." Blushing she had forgotten to tell him earlier, but it wasn't like she had exactly seen this coming. I..um.. meant to tell you, but it kinda slipped my mind...that's why I was upset this morning though...." Gulping she was blushing as she told him, she felt bad because she hadn't told him already. "I'm not going to hate you during labor, I could never hate you. Though I will ask very nicely for you to make a pain killer potion for me." She gave him a sheepish smile, still rather embarrass she forgot something so important. "While I'm pregnant thought will you massage my back every night please. It feels really good." She was still humming happily.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:13 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"Kiko ... i dont want to wait six months" he said as he continued to massage her back "i told you if you if we could i'd want us to be pregnant now ... so dont even think of putting those spells on" he said as he kissed her back as he rubbed her shoulders "but i do wonder if Luna neglected to tell us if she has siblings" he said with a laugh as he kept kissing her back then continued massaging her "i can do it every night if you want ... after each of our sessions ofcourse" he said as he held out his hand and a large peacock feather appeared in his hands and a mischivous smile appeared on his face "i want to have a baby as much as you do ... but before we become serious parents ... lets have some fun" he said as he gently brushed the feather down her back "dont move ... dont move" he said playfuly "if you move, you get the ice cuffs on your wrists and ankles and i wont stop for hours ... i want to see if this is as pleasurable as when i used that scrub brush in the shower that made you have that giggly moan ... i got the exact spot memorized so if yu want we can take a long shower afterwards" he said as he brushed it up and down her back, he was sitting on her so she couldn't flip over or wrigle as much "a have a sexy ... very sexy wife ... a very sexy Angel... who i know loves to be tickled by her husband" he said in a sing-song voice, it might as well have been those words, they were so close to the wedding it was unberabe for him not to call her his wife. as he continued he reached down to her ear "dont worry ... i'm sure next time we'll get pregnant ... we'll have little Luna soon my Angel"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Lets worry about the wedding and Luna before we even think about having another child." She gave a sheepish smile and began to giggle as her tickled her. "Oh that's not fair James!!" She tried not to move but she couldn't help squirming. Laughing as she tried to stay still. "You and I being serious parents its never going to happen!" Laughing so hard, she really wished he wasn't tickling her. "You are so going to get it when I get free." She said as she tried to sit still, but she was laughing to hard. Taking a a deep breath she was tempted to cast a spell on the feather. It was odd they never used much magic with each other. "I have a sexy husband that I'm going to give revenge on soon." Shivering when she spoke in her ear. Her ears where ticklish...then again most of her was ticklish. "Every night, I though we were going to do it more then once a night." She teased lightly already plotting her revenge. "After all it will be the quickest way to get pregnant, but I still won't know for a few days." Turning her head slightly so she could kiss him. She smiled lightly she doubted they would ever be super serious. "I think I like the hot spring better then the shower, but the shower sounds nice as well. Just as long as you rub my back. It feels really good." Smiling happily as she spoke.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i thought it didn't count as revenge when the person getting it enjoys it" he said as he made the feather dissapear and bounced to her side and wrigled up to her and kissed her "and i ment massaging you, goofy ... besides, that feather is part of a relaxing meathod some people in India used ... the tickling wasn't realy suposed to happen, your just too ticklish it seems" he said with a laugh and moved behind her and massaged her shoulders "though once we have Luna we're gonna have to baby-proof some places and the Library ... there are a few things that could realy hurt her at her age, the Ark of the Covnent, Excaliber, the Book of Ages ... even the Helmet of Fate" he said as he held her after the last relic "the last one doesnt even belong in the Library at all ... i'm keeping it there for a friend until i find the right man for the job, to become the next Dr. Fate ..." he said as he trailed off and looked at her "ok, Hot Spring it is ... but first ..." he said as he motioned with his hand and a single red rose apeared with the thorns cut off "i think this is long overdue ... something to show you're beautiful"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:10 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Taking the rose carefully in her hands. "For me..." She asked softly as she held it. She really enjoyed the simple things. Tsukiko loved flowers especially roses, they were one of her favorites. And no one had ever given her a flower before. The jewelery was wonderful, but flowers where special to her. Turning her head to she could reach and kiss him. "One thing at a time Love," She murmured as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Remember we still have a wedding coming up in a few days....then the fact I have no idea exactly how long its going to take until I do get pregnant. Unless you want me to put the spells back on, then its going to really be more then six months." Humming lightly as he rubbed her shoulders. "I was just teasing you love. You could hold me more then once every night though." Smiling happily she held her rose. "There's no need to be in a hurry. We have time for everything remember. Because I don't think we are going to over look our baby long enough for her to mess with the artifacts. When she gets older you could teach her what they are. I'm sure she would enjoy that."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:35 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"you put those spells back on and i'll tickle you nonstop until it wears off ... and i mean nonstop" he said as he gave her a kiss and held her in his arms "dont worry, i know the both of us want to be parents ... serious or not ... if we don't know how long it'd take, then as they say: practice makes perfict" he said a little pink in the face and looked at her "how come we've been together for centuries but every time we're together we're always shy around each other, especialy when we talk about ... intamacy ... or have it" he said as he kissed her "we realy need to take care of the shiness thing ... the blushing is cute but ... well i was scared you were going to pass out when we ... did that" he said as he turned a little redder

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games