Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:22 pm
"Now, since I have a little free time....I might as well investigate that gran locomon I saw earlier.
(Nagato's memory)
Just after nagato blacked out, he saw a gran locomon dissapear down a tunnel, with megidramon chasing it.
(Memory out)
"I think that was the tunnel on third street...."
(Its about time you get found, yin.)
Nagato finds the tunnel, and rides down it with metal seadramon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:34 pm
(oh boohoo, I won't be all by myself soon)

Yin turned the moniters off of the news and went to fully activate the base, the alters had left it unpowered during their time in the digital world.

(I'll leave it at that since I have to leave.)  

Yin Yun Yang

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:47 pm
TotalRampage 0
"Hello person im looking for a girl named Kari do you know her?"

Shifting her eyes to the left, Kari shook her head. "Sorry, I don't know her. I did see a girl run that way though" She pointed to the left with her hand. Frowning to herself, she knew that if Reki had told this digimon to get her, she'd be in trouble, because he knew every injury on her, and she couldn't cover them all up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:21 pm
(hey guys since nagato has arrows and sword, im gonna use my digi-soul for punching and kicking tell me if its ok.)

MirageGaogamon was beaten up badly so as rick."Give up!! Your world will be destroyed and the superior kind will live. You and your so- called friends will die. Rick started to get up."Shut up." Zanbamon was irriated by rick. "SHUT THE HELL UP!! I will show you whose the weakest and the strongest. RAAAAAAUUUGH!!!" A greater blue aura surrounded rick as he dashed to Zanbamon.What is this!?" "Digi-soulllll KICK!!" Rick leaped up kicked zanbamon's face that send him back. He soon took out his digivice. "Charge!!! Burst mode!!" Miragegaogamon soon trasformed into a stronger version.  

oreck01

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:28 pm
oreck01
(hey guys since nagato has arrows and sword, im gonna use my digi-soul for punching and kicking tell me if its ok.)

MirageGaogamon was beaten up badly so as rick."Give up!! Your world will be destroyed and the superior kind will live. You and your so- called friends will die. Rick started to get up."Shut up." Zanbamon was irriated by rick. "SHUT THE HELL UP!! I will show you whose the weakest and the strongest. RAAAAAAUUUGH!!!" A greater blue aura surrounded rick as he dashed to Zanbamon.What is this!?" "Digi-soulllll KICK!!" Rick leaped up kicked zanbamon's face that send him back. He soon took out his digivice. "Charge!!! Burst mode!!" Miragegaogamon soon trasformed into a stronger version.

(its fine to use, actually i think every one should have a special attack,or wepon)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:31 pm
"Oh thank you, my master Reki told me to give her something."Cherubimon heads to the left road.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:54 pm
Metal seadramon continued down the hallway, until nagato came across something.
"Wait, this is the entrance to the alter base in the human world."
Nagato pressed the keys to open the door, and saw yin inside. Nagato takes alphamon's sword, and leaps off of metal seadramon, and lunges at yin with the sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:07 am
TotalRampage 0
"Oh thank you, my master Reki told me to give her something."Cherubimon heads to the left road.

(*mutters* wink ))

"Wait!" Kari said, running after the mega. Gatomon pulled her pants, but she smiled, ignoring the danger. "It'd be safe with me, I could find her and give it to her. Who is this Reki you speak of, anyway?"  

Hakari Niko

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:57 am
"What..is..this!?" Zanbamon was now frightened by this strange new power. "It's called burst mode. A stronger mega form...that is going to kick your butt!! Finish him, MirageGaogamon!!" MirageGaogamon disappeared confusing Zanbamon. He looked up, down, right, left to find him, but he could not. "Where are you !!!!!!?????" MG suddenely appeared behind him and whispered, "Here.Full Moon Meteor Impact." MG raised his mace swung it at Zanbamon like it was a meteor. Zanbamon was deleted instantly, but MG was back to Gaomon. "We did it." Rick fell down to his knees from lack of energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:05 pm
"Are you shure you wont just open it for yourself?"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:14 pm
"Of course not! Why do you need her anyways?" A small suspicion was starting to grow deep inside Kari, but she shrugged it off. "But I'm sure it must be tiring, just doing this kid's bidding all the time with no reward. I think we should open it and finally give you your reward. What do you say?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:40 pm
(Well, once yin gets back I'll be able to do something...)  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:43 pm
Hakari Niko
"Of course not! Why do you need her anyways?" A small suspicion was starting to grow deep inside Kari, but she shrugged it off. "But I'm sure it must be tiring, just doing this kid's bidding all the time with no reward. I think we should open it and finally give you your reward. What do you say?"

"Well Reki is my freind,and he told me to go give this to a girl named Kari,but if you really want to see what it is i could show you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:19 pm
"I've got noting to lose, and I'm sure you're curious." Kari tried to show reluctance, but her curious side was slowly taking over. Get a grip, come on! She thought to herself, clenching her fists.  

Hakari Niko

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:24 pm
Yin looks at the door at the noise of the opening and spots Nagato heading towards him.

"Crud, should have changed the codes!" He yells as he pulls his scythe and quickly parries the blow.

"Figures you'd remember this place, really should have changed the entry codes, but didn't have time to as I was just going to turn on the power, which also explains the no alarm, why did I come here again?" Yin asks Nagato as he steps into the darker shadows in the corridor, cloak slightly masking him.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games