Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:31 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"So, what your saying. Riolu might be a step forward in actually taking out this virus entirely?" She said as she watched the box running it's test. She was a little bit more hopeful, Riolu and her team could actually turn the tables on this Shadow Virus in a major way. Then, there was also the chance that the vaccine they have on hand could work differently than they would hope for. Togetic and Rowlet were flying around the lab looking at the different mechanisms. Very curious, they flew up to different tools to see how shiny they were. Togetic then looked at the box Riolu was in, wondering what they can do to speed up the process.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:09 pm
Aile tilted her head when Sub winked at her, allowing herself a small, bemused smile as he walked off, shaking her head. The woman would think about following following Sub, but then shrugged and decided to try and look for someone who was with Arkana back in Lumiose. She figured that because she wasn't hounded or didn't see anyone in HQ with some sort of red tipped hair, the fox hadn't made her way with the rest of the group. She at least wanted to make sure, though.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:07 am
"Yes, that is correct." Sub answered Ulla. The machine would at that point beep once and the door on the front would open up to allow the Pokeball to be taken. With a smile Sub would reach in and grab Riolu's Pokeball and then proceeded to hand it back to its trainer. "Here you are, all done." The door to the machine would close again after the ball was taken, Sub then taking out his SNAG to make sure the appropriate readings were recorded. "Wonderful, GRAY got everything we need." He confirmed, putting his SNAG away after. "Well that's it. When I find anything out about Riolu I'll let you know right away. All I can suggest is you limit its time outside its ball outside of HQ and just continue being understanding. Go ahead and ride the elevator back up, I'm going to stay down here and do some work." He told Ulla.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:30 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla was a bit relieved. Hearing Sub agreed with him, if everything works out. Riolu might have the cure to end all Shadow virus infections. When the examination was over, Sub handed over Riolu's pokeball as she then released Riolu from his Pokeball. Riolu then stretched as he listened to Sub's words. "Well you heard him Riolu. Now it's just the waiting game. Why don't we all go to our room and unpack? We never really got to do that." All of the Pokemon nodded as they all went into the elevator. Riolu taking one last glance at Sub. All he could do now, was trust this man and the machinery. To trust him. The elevator doors then closed as it started heading up to the lobby.

Once they got to their room, most of their things were still in boxes. "Alright team, let's start unpacking." All of them nodded as they all started unboxing. Many of their items they were books, some were regular children books, while others were thick novels. Togetic pulled out some plushies as he was happy and started playing with them. Rowlett was pulling out what looked like a small size luggage case. Difficulty pulling it out, Riolu assisted as they placed it on the table, the case was a dark brown color as it had different colors of fireworks on them in the center. The fireworks looked like it was made out of metal. Togetic watched the two Pokemon clean it and dust it off as they opened it up. The case was cushioned inside as there were several different dips in it. Riolu then went into Ulla's bag and grabbed their Pokeballs and placed them inside. Togetic was still a little confused as to what this was. "That's your bed per say Togetic. At night, they like to sleep in their Pokeballs. Back at home, with the help of my parents. We made that cause I didn't like the idea of you guys being in my bag while I slept. So, we made a box that way I can see you guys in your Pokeballs and you guys can see me." Ulla said with a smile as Togetic smiled as well.

In no time, the group finished decorating the room. They were putting away a few more books as Riolu noticed one in particular. It was one that was pretty worn out, it was a kids book telling the tales of Sir Aaron an Aura Knight and a Lucario. Riolu stared at it long until Ulla noticed. "Wold you like me to read it to you?" The little pup nodded as he handed over the book. Ulla grabbed it and sat on her bed being joined with her Pokemon as she started reading.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:10 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile tilted her head when Sub winked at her, allowing herself a small, bemused smile as he walked off, shaking her head. The woman would think about following following Sub, but then shrugged and decided to try and look for someone who was with Arkana back in Lumiose. She figured that because she wasn't hounded or didn't see anyone in HQ with some sort of red tipped hair, the fox hadn't made her way with the rest of the group. She at least wanted to make sure, though.

Odd sensed Aile's presence within the base and, before heading off, he went and grabbed Lykas. "Hey. Go get the thing. I think he's had it long enough." He told the Hybrid.

"You sure?" Lykas asked, knowing full well what Odd was talking about.

"Yeah. I have too hard of a time phasing through walls these days to do it like I used to be able to and you're about the only other person here who's skilled enough to break in the old-fashioned way." Odd replied before heading off toward where he could sense the woman's spirit. He had something he needed to give her and hadn't really been focusing enough to notice her presence until now.

When he found her, he flagged her down. "Hey!" Waving at the young woman and, at last, getting a feel of her energy since her return, he felt something more than human but less than hybrid within her. Was she a Channeler now as well? "I need to talk to you. Do you have a minute?" He asked, trying to lead her toward the, hopefully, unoccupied kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:42 pm
Arkelos and his new companion Riolu were getting restless. Riolu was leaning up against a wall with a joker grin, Houdour, Growlithe and Poochyena were sounds asleep on the bed. Rockruff and Furfrou were playing in the corner, while Abra was meditating.

"Alright, i've had enough. These bones are not getting any younger. Who's up for some fun?" Arkelos said with a enticing smile. The three hounds on the bed ignored his request. Growlithe and Furfrou both kept their eyes locked on Arkelos; while Riolu walked up to Arkelos stretching out his fist.

Arkelos gave him a fist bump, Riolu smile grew to a more laughter. "Well, Riolu is in, who else?" Growlthe began to yawn, and Furfrou just went back to playing with his toys.

Looking down at Riolu Arkelos started thinking. "Hmmm, if i'm not mistaken you like to play games right?" The Riolu nodded with a smile. "Alright, what kind of games? Tag? Races? Pick a game." Riolu shook his head in way that none of those sounded good. "Oh, you dont like those kind of games huh? Well, I'm open to suggestions." Arkelos said with a chuckle. "Riolu looked around for a moment, and spotted a book. Jumping over and grabbing the book than placing it on Arkelos' lap. "What this now?" Looking over the book, he began to realize what Riolu wanted. "Oooh, You like jokes?" Riolu smiled and turned to the three canines on the bed.

He slowly snuck to the bed, than used Magnet Rise. After Floating for a few seconds, Riolu used the electricity from the magnetism to use a low powered thunder punch on the bed sheet. Sending a static wave through the bed, zapping all the canines that were asleep.

Riolu jumped away with short bursts of laughter. "Arkelos snickered at the situation; Grolithe and Poochyena look fluffy and wide as if they just been scared out of their skin. Houndour was not so much, she was furious; with a twitch or two every few seconds. With a Laugh, Arkelos grabbed the brush on the desk and went over to sit down. Not realizing there was some static still there, he got shocked upon sitting down. Riolu was laughing so hard at this point he was on the floor.

"Okay, okay. I see we have a prankster among us." He said brushing Houndour down, than moving to Growlithe. "I know you three where sleeping, but I feel like we need to get out and do some exercise. Last time we did it indoors, we got into some trouble. Eve is still mad at us to this day."

After finishing up with them, and giving all his canines a good brushing. Arkelos and his hound companions all started out toward the track outside.  

Arkelos

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:07 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd sensed Aile's presence within the base and, before heading off, he went and grabbed Lykas. "Hey. Go get the thing. I think he's had it long enough." He told the Hybrid.

"You sure?" Lykas asked, knowing full well what Odd was talking about.

"Yeah. I have too hard of a time phasing through walls these days to do it like I used to be able to and you're about the only other person here who's skilled enough to break in the old-fashioned way." Odd replied before heading off toward where he could sense the woman's spirit. He had something he needed to give her and hadn't really been focusing enough to notice her presence until now.

When he found her, he flagged her down. "Hey!" Waving at the young woman and, at last, getting a feel of her energy since her return, he felt something more than human but less than hybrid within her. Was she a Channeler now as well? "I need to talk to you. Do you have a minute?" He asked, trying to lead her toward the, hopefully, unoccupied kitchen.
"Hm? Ah, well, yeah, actually. Kind of wanted to talk to you as well." Aile would take to the leading well, not having a specific place in mind to go. "You can go first, though. What's up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:27 pm
Odd looked a bit uncertain for a moment before he finally spoke up. "I ran into someone in Lumiose. I didn't recognize her at first since she's been gone for ages but she helped us out when Zera attacked with her Shadow Pokemon. Unfortunately... I'm afraid she may have been affected..." He told the woman as he pulled a Great Ball from his pocket and held it out to her. "Arkana may not be the same as she once was..." He warned. "But I thought you should at least know about her condition."

Handing over the Great Ball, he'd look a bit unsure for a moment or two longer before speaking up again. "Lykas and I were also reminded of something that belongs to you that I don't think you've gotten back yet and you should have." He started, looking toward the bedrooms. "Lykas went to try and get into Isaac's room. I dunno how successful he'll be since that guy's a tech wizard but if he can get in, the plan is to get your Regirock back into your hands, as well." That explained the continued uncertainty on his face as he looked up and off to the side. He had no idea if Lykas would be able to successfully infiltrate the other male's room at the moment but he had hope.

Speaking of the hybrid, he was currently in the process of trying to ooze under Isaac's bedroom door using Acid Armor. He hoped it wouldn't take too long to get through considering he didn't know whether Isaac was on the other side or not at the moment and if he wasn't, there was no telling when he'd come back.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:01 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

As Ulla was reading her Pokemon the story about Sir Aaron, he felt a familiar aura. It was Odd's, he didn't say anything about Odd not being so far away. Seeing how Ulla saw something, unforgettable. He would leave it up to her if she wanted to confront him right now. After all, this would be a good chance for her to learn more about Channlers and Hybrids. Ulla kept reading the book as she noticed Riolu distracted. "Riolu? Is everything okay?" She asked as it just wasn't Odd's aura that was making him space out. He felt another Riolu's aura. Judging by his aura, he was able to get that he was the kind of mischievous type.

Riolu looked out the window as he would notice the other Riolu. He had a blank face as he just scoffed it off. "You noticed something buddy?" She asked as she and her other Pokemon looked out the window. "Ooohhh...That's what got your attention. Another Riolu. Would you like to say hi?" Riolu nodded no. Ulla smiled softly as she put the book down and patted his head. "Come on, it's not like you get to meet other Riolu's everyday." She got up from her bed and started walking out of her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:14 am
Aile stared at the Great Ball when it was given to her, her face going a slight bit pale. “Of all the Pokemon to contract the virus, she’s the one I feared the most,” she muttered, pocketing the ball. “Well, that answers my question… Wait, what? Um… No need, actually. Well, kind of.” She seemed to ponder for a moment, putting a finger on her chin before motioning her hand to follow. “I noticed something from Isaac earlier, when I finally got to looking around my room. Damned b*****d…”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:41 pm
"I don't blame you. She's very strong and, quite frankly, I've tried my best not to listen to the things my own Shadowfied Pokemon say when they're out." Odd agreed with the woman. "I can only imagine the horrible things she might say for all of us to hear..." The calls for death and destruction were bad enough when only he could hear it. He could only imagine how it would be for a Pokemon capable of human speech to become infected by the berserker rage-inducing virus. He'd been too worried to let Arkana back out and ask her how she felt since then simply because of that. One might think he feared nothing but even he was afraid of seeing a Pokemon in that much pain and that consumed by rage that could communicate exactly what they felt clearly and concisely.

When Aile directed him to follow her, he nodded and his feet followed hers toward her room. "What did you find?" He asked, a feeling in his gut that he already knew. He was going to wait until he had the answer before telling Lykas, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:43 pm
"Her strength isn't actually what worries me most, actually. That's just an additional one. And this..." She'd open the door to her room and probably the first thing Odd would notice would be the blast of heat that came out. Probably something akin to an apartment without any AC in the middle of summer. While it might have been nearly unbearable for some people, all Aile did was remove her bomber jacket and toss it onto her bed, which seemed to be missing most of the things that should be on it, like a blanket and pillows. The other notable thing would be on her desk, a small metal box with a large button on one of the sides, and a hole in the center of it. A set of lockpicking tools would be around it until she picked up the object, tossing it to Odd. "That. It's been here a bit, since it had a small layer of dust on it and I didn't really look around when I got back. Also had a snarky note, which I've long since tossed, that said that I could get Regirock back if I could open it."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:44 pm
When Odd entered Aile's room with her, he instantly began to sweat profusely. "Giratina's Wings... It's literally hotter than Hell in here..." He told the woman as he caught the box she'd tossed to him. "I feel like this thing's been me-proofed." He said to himself as he looked it over. "It feels like there's a hole in space when I try to sense what's inside of it. Definitely some Ebonite in there." He spent another moment trying to figure out how to open it, himself when something clicked in his mind. "I bet it's not Lykas-proofed though!" Grabbing his SNAG, he quickly called Lykas.

"Hey! Come to Aile's room. Pronto!" He urged the hybrid before he hung up, not giving any more information than that.

"What's up?" Lykas asked as he arrived at the room, instantly feeling the desert heat for himself. "Ok, first, you need to get out of here before you suffer a heat stroke." He told Odd as he pushed him out of the room.

"What are the odds you can open this thing for Aile?" Odd asked, holding the box up.

"Depends on whether she wants me to try. I might be a thief but I don't actively try breaking into peoples' stuff for them without them asking." Lykas replied, looking to the woman for an answer before he made any attempt whatsoever. If she'd prefer trying to open it for herself, he'd leave her to it. Some thieves had a sense of honor to defend and he respected that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:30 pm
Aile shrugged. "Go ahead. I haven't been as able to work on the damn thing as consistently as I'd like." Her eyes narrowed as she looked down to her wrists. "I... my wrists act up if I flick them too hard or just move them around too much in a short period of time. Probably between that and just so much rust on my skills after not using them for so long, it's been more a practice in futility and frustration. And relearning what needles of pain feels like." A grimace would appear on her face for a moment before she shook her head, looking back up. "So, yeah, long story short, go for it."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:44 pm
Lykas nodded and as Odd watched, he raised one of his ponytail tentacles up and it turned to liquid via a localized Acid Armor. With that liquid consistency, he worked his ponytail into the lock and felt out how the thing was laid out. "Hmm...Interesting." He hummed to himself, working his tentacles deeper into the hole in the box. "Oh! There it is!" With a hard snap, his tentacle twisted and an audible click could be heard. Withdrawing said tentacle from the keyhole, Lykas handed it back to Aile. "It should be unlocked now. I'm curious what's in there now, though." He admitted.

"It's supposed to be her Master Ball with Regirock in it that you went to get." Odd told him, stepping forward and crossing his arms as he watched what was about to unfold. "Which means Snagem will have full control of four Legendary Pokemon, plus at least two hybrids of Legendary Pokemon."

"Don't forget Cera!" Lykas reminded the Ghost Channeler. "Speaking of...I only just realized... I don't think I've seen or even heard from her in months? Have you?" The Hybrid asked his boyfriend.

Odd paused for a moment when the question was asked. "No... I haven't actually. Not since before we went to Citadark Isle last year. I hadn't realized how long it's been until you brought it up. But let's deal with that inconsistency after we see this. Sub needs to hear about this, too."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games