Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 2:12 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu looked at Sub, as he felt his gaze on him. He tilted his head not understanding why he was looking at him. But then his attention went back to Ulla. Victory Pokemon? She turned to look at Wren at Ter as both of them were trying to reassure her. She nodded, That was Vicitini's home though....I hope we can reclaim that island again. That way Victini has a place to return to. Ulla said with a small smile. Her aura grew a little stronger with the reassurance, but was still saddened at the fact that Victini's home was now enemy territory.

Rowlett saw how both of his teammates were troubled about not knowing where Victini was. The strange little bird then flew in front of the two, as it was on the floor doing a funny dance while hooting. It was hoping around then stop, hoot while flapping his wings in a silly manner, then hop again and repeat. Rowlett continued this in a circular motion, until it go too dizzy and fall over. Ulla stared at Rowlett strangely, then broke out in laughter. She picked up Rowlett, and patted his head. Thank you Rowlett for the laughs  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:04 pm
"Hm? Oh, sure thing, Ter." He said to the man as he took the note and began to read it over. "Heh, Relic Castle, that's the last place I would think to look, but I guess things always turn up where you least expect them, maybe." He said with a shrug to no one in particular before stuffing the note into his pocket. "What all they said, Ulla." The man smiled at the girl as the other Snagems attempted to comfort her concerning Victini.

"Now then..." The Snagem leader said as he turned his attention back to Terashi. "What exactly do you want to talk about? You want to go see Maya or something? She's the one you talk to about harnessing Psychic Channeling."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:11 pm
"Yeah," I nodded sternly. "If that's who I have to talk to to get this started, that's fine. Do you know where I can find... her?" I asked, unfamiliar with the person Sub suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:20 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yeah," I nodded sternly. "If that's who I have to talk to to get this started, that's fine. Do you know where I can find... her?" I asked, unfamiliar with the person Sub suggested.

"You can find her on a specific Mirage Island." Sub said rather plainly, as if to wait for this nonchalant, but seemingly impossible, fact to sink in, provided Terashi even knew of the nature of the Mirage Islands. "But yeah, check your SNAG. I just had some information sent to you concerning Maya and how to get to her. Good luck though, even Reno had a bit of a hindrance reaching her.

Terashi's SNAG
Psychic Master Mission Stage 1

See With Your Mind

The mind, some call it the most powerful part of the body, the center of all bodily functions. However, for some, the mind does more than just sending commands to the rest of the body, for Psychic Pokemon, and gifted people, the mind is much more powerful, an engine that can harness unseen forces. The highly developed minds of Psychic Pokemon not only give them vast intelligence, but also allow them to harness Celestial Chi in ways which defy reality, such as moving objects without physically touching them, or transporting themselves from one area to another in the blink of an eye. That said, Psychic Pokemon aren't the only ones who are gifted with such power, there are some humans who are born with these same gifts, and then, there are those who can unlock their hidden potential, we call them Channelers. Alternatively, there are those who are blessed with the power of a Psychic Pokemon, combining their strengths into one, a hybrid. Now then, why don't we begin your journey towards unlocking your own hidden potential?

Mirage Island, a fabled place said to be located east of Pacifidlog Town, an island which is said to appear and disappear at random, leaving no trace of it. Very few have ever set foot on the island, some even say it's just a myth, but I have information that it exists, and you are going to want to find it. The island was once home to a prestigious school for gifted children to learn and harness their psychic powers. The school was led by a powerful Psychic Channeler named Maya, twin sister to an equally powerful Ghost Channeler who taught a school on Mt. Pyre. However, hundreds of years ago after a great calamity, both teachers died, yet their spirits live on, as Maya's powers were so great that she continued to defy reality as she still dwells on Mirage Island, waiting to teach anyone who can find the island.

Your task is a simple one, find Mirage Island and Maya's school on said island. While it may sound simple it is anything but. The island is said to only appear at random, however, this is not completely true. Rumor has it that one can find the island through other means. You will need a Moon Stone from Meteor Falls, one that must come from the falls, why do you ask? The Celestial Chi at meteor falls is particularly powerful, the Moon Stones there having absorbed this strong chi. With a Moon Stone from Meteor Falls, you will be able to reveal the island by having your most trusted Psychic Pokemon (the Pokemon you plan on channeling with or become hybrid of) use Hidden Power on the stone where the Celestial Chi is most powerful on Route 130, the stone will release its contained Celestial Chi and reveal the island to you. That said, your Pokemon won't be able to do it alone, they will require your own chi to unlock the stone, only with a strong mind and synced mind will you succeed. Wonder why the island is hidden? Because of the weak defenseless Wynaut that live on the island, it's said that they passively use Safeguard on their surroundings, hiding the island and making a utopia for themselves. This is why Maya built her school on the island, the perfect test for those who wish to learn, to prove their own abilities.

Once on the island you must find the school, which is also hidden, invisible. If you can find one of the illusive Wynaut on the island, perhaps with the help of your own Pokemon you will be able to convince the Pokemon to help you find the school, as the Pokemon are loyal to Maya, they will only help those they also deem worthy, and pure of mind. Careful though, the Wynaut, while weak, are extremely elusive, and tricky, they will attempt to trap your Pokemon in a vain Encore, or force you to attack them and send your attacks right back at you. Furthermore they work in groups with their telepathy and are very wise, do not be deceived by their appearance.

Once you get a Wynaut to show you the way to the school, it will reveal its self to you once you near it. The school is a beautiful open marble structure with many pillars and floors that ascend high into the sky, a tower of marble, that despite its age has defied the weathering of time. Once you enter you will need your Psychic Pokemon to help lead you through a maze of invisible walls, which at the end you will find the item to summon forth your master, the Betyl Stone, a stone of great Celestial Chi, carved from a meteorite. Be warned however, you can not teleport out of the maze, and nothing can penetrate nor shatter the walls, so if you get lost within it, you may die a slow death.

Once you get the Betyl Stone summon forth the spirit of Maya and ask that she train you. If she decide you and your Pokemon are worthy of her teachings, the Betyl Stone is yours and you will undergo further training with your new master, the stone allowing you to enter Mirage Island and the school at will.

Objective:
---Head to Meteor Falls and find yourself a Moon Stone.
---With Moon Stone in hand travel to Route 130, and with your Psychic Pokemon's aid, find the location where the Celestial Chi is strongest, and with the use of Hidden Power on the Moon Stone, Mirage Island will reveal its self to you.
---On the island find a Wynaut and convince it you lead you to Maya's school.
---Finally, with your Pokemon's help, find your way through the invisible maze at the base of her school, and obtain the Betyl Stone to summon forth Maya and convince her to train you.

Opposition:
---Meteor Falls is filled with several wild Pokemon which will attack you, such as Solrock, Lunatone, Zubat, Golbat, and Bagon on land, and Magikarp, Goldeen, Barboach, and Whiscash in the water.
---Route 130 also contains wild Pokemon in the water such as Tentacool, Wingull, Pelipper, Magikarp, Wailmer, and Sharpedo.
---The only Pokemon on Mirage Island are Wynaut, and while they may not attack you directly, they may try to hinder you greatly with moves like Encore, and of course Mirror Coat and Counter.

Pokemon:
---You may capture one Psychic Pokemon.

Rewards:
---The Betyl Stone, which is required to call upon your future teacher, Maya.
---The stone will also fill you with a surge of chi allowing you to unlock a new move or Channeling ability.
---The ability to take on the next master mission.
---The rest varies based on story.

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:32 pm
A Hybrid by the name of Gima overheard Sub and Terashi, He walked in with his newfound energy after the fact that sub and ter saved his own butt from flare he wanted to give them a thanks in his own way. "Good Luck Finding that Maya chick, and you sub thanks but we need to talk." Gima mused at the two as he blew his silver hair from his face with a creepy a** smile he approached his boss.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:42 pm
Kuneeden
A Hybrid by the name of Gima overheard Sub and Terashi, He walked in with his newfound energy after the fact that sub and ter saved his own butt from flare he wanted to give them a thanks in his own way. "Good Luck Finding that Maya chick, and you sub thanks but we need to talk." Gima mused at the two as he blew his silver hair from his face with a creepy a** smile he approached his boss.

Sub would glance over his shoulder as Gima approached, the man having felt that tell-tale otherworldly presence in advance. That was one benefit of being Dark energy inclined, not only did it make you a problem for Psychics and Ghosts to pick up on it also made the opposite true, that is Psychics and Ghosts more easily detected by the 'Dark one', so to speak. Like a Persian sensing prey nearby.

"I'm starting to wonder how many zombies we're gonna end up with around here. Sooner or later people are going to start asking questions and next thing you know I get accused of necromancy. Again." Sub mused aloud playfully. "Whatcha need, Gima?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:45 pm
"Thanks," I said calmly, and was about to head out when I felt a pressure against the back of my neck so strong, I had to rub it. "Gah, the hell?" I muttered under my breath, turning to face whatever it was that was causing that old sensation. "...oh. Hey, Gima," I sighed. For a second there, I thought there was something seriously wrong. Though the fact that I felt his energy that strongly was a testament at how much more pronounced my talent for channeling was with that bubble of Ghost-type energy out of my head, now that my brain was used to not having to fight it off.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:52 pm
"Well Pretty much the same as Terashi I'm felling abit better senice flare captured me and want to find a teacher for my new...Abiliti-- WHAT THE HELL I HAVE BREASTS... WELP they fused me with a female chandelure i guess.Gima asked as he was conjuring up his ghost energy to show sub. though he did not want to know what under his waist looked like..  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:00 pm
"Amaya." Sub plainly stated. "Funny enough the Ghost Master I know of is the twin sister of the Psychic Master I just referred Terashi to. Maya and Amaya. Their parents clearly had a sense of humor." He said with a shrug. "You can find her on Mt. Pyre, a fitting enough place for spooks. Check your SNAG for more information. Like Terashi will be following in some of Reno's footsteps so will you in Odd's. Though I encourage you path to make this path unique to yourself as well. Good luck."

Gima's SNAG

Ghost Master Mission Stage 1

All Spirits Come

Ghosts, spirits of the dearly departed, what remains of a creature after their physical body has expired, try as you might to deny the existence of such things but the fact remains that they are real, and all around us. There are some individuals however who have learned to harness the untold power of their own spirit, in order to make contact with the lost souls that roam the Earth, for whatever reason. Some people call them mediums, or maybe a spirit guide. These people believe they have some sort of special gift that allows them to speak to the dead, but really, these people are actually channelers, using their own unique chi to speak and see the dead. But it's not just humans that can posses the ability to do so, no, there are many Pokemon that can even transcend the land of the living and the land of the dead, yes, Ghost Pokemon. These creatures can move freely between the two realms it is said, but it is here in the living realm where they feed. Some hybrids are said to be gifted with this ability, but one must wonder, is a Ghost hybrid only half alive?

Regardless, the power of the otherworld is great, it can see things that the living would never even dream of, it defies all laws of the living realm, so you can imagine, the power of the spiritual world is nearly limitless. So, are you ready to harness your spirit and unlock untold power and nearly limitless potential? If so, it's time for you to begin your journey.

Mt. Pyre is a place with strong ties to the other realm, some people believe that the mountain its self acts as a portal between the two realms, allowing the spirits of the departed to cross back and forth freely. It is for that reason that many mediums study and temper there souls on this mountain, training theirselves and their Ghost Pokemon. There is one medium however, who surpasses all others, she possesses power over from the spirit world like any other. Not even death could stop this amazing channeler, if anything, it made her even more powerful.

The woman you are to seek out is named Amaya, a powerful channeler who once lived hundreds of years ago. Amaya physical being died a long time ago, but her extremely powerful spirit continues on. In life Amaya was a master of the spiritual arts, she would take in students at an old school that used to exist high on Mt. Pyre, but when she passed away, her students left and the school fell apart, this upset Amaya greatly as her spirit still existed, yet none of her students could see her, they were too weak in their spiritual powers. The legend, if you will, goes on to say that the master of the spiritual world continues to linger at the old school, and around Mt. Pyre, waiting for a living soul that can communicate with her, so that she may teach them.

The legend goes on to say that Amaya had left for her students an artifact that could awaken one's own spiritual power, and thus granting one the ability to see the dead, that means Amaya. However, the artifact is hidden away in the old school on Mt. Pyre, many of her students tried to find it, but all failed, why is that you ask? The artifact is very paculiar, as you may have guessed, not just anyone can learn to speak to the dead, it takes one with a very unique chi to be able to do so, you must be born with this latent gift. So it's time to find out if you possess the gift, hidden in your soul.

Journey to Mt. Pyre land find the old school that exists high on the mountain, deep with a fog covered forest. Be wary as the mountain, and especially this forest, is filled with many hostile Ghost Pokemon, not only that, but legend also says before her death Amaya cast a spell on the forest, creating the endless fog that haunts over it, deterring travelers, the fog is said to cause those with a weak soul to wander aimlessly, trust not your mortal senses.

Once you find the school you must find where Amaya had hidden the artifact, what she called "The Killing Stone". Scary name huh? Amaya gave the stone, which is really an immense amount of concentrate spiritual energy, in crystalized form, created by Amaya herself to test her students and reward them. The Killing Stone is said to consume the souls of the unworthy, which is no lie it would seem, those Amaya tried to test it on were consumed by its power, as there souls were too fragile to wander its overwhelming strength, thus why Amaya gave it such a horrible name, and hid it away, to discourage them.

Regardless, you must locate the stone within the old school. From what is known of the school, and the stone's location, there is a maze underneath the build, and at the end of it, the stone. But be wary, the maze its self is said to not be on this plain of existence, but between the world of the living and the dead, and the closer you get to the stone, the further you journey into the realm of the dead, as such there will be many ghost Pokemon there, and they won't be happy to see you. Further more, you put your very soul at risk for being there. The spirits there will attempt to pull you further into the land of the dead, be it by aggressively attacking you, or assault your mind, or confusing you, should you stray too far, you may never come back. So keep your mind focused, and stay strong.

Once you find The Killing Stone, from the moment you touch it you will be subjected to the find test, the stone will bombared your very soul with the power from the great beyond. If you are strong enough, you will withstand this assault, but if you aren't, the stone will consume you. If you do withstand it a power unlike any other will awaken in you, a link between your soul and the great beyond will be formed, and only then, will you be able to see the spirit of those departed, mainly Amaya. I'm sure she'll be watching you so I doubt you'll have to search for her, if you survive. Once you do see her, ask her to teach you how to harness your new power, as it will stand, the power you unlock will be worthless to you, the most you would be able to do is see a few spirits, nothing more. Mind your manners however, Amaya was known to be a very old fashioned teacher, she demanded the upmost respect from her students, and even the smallest amount of disrespect was met with harsh punishment. Should she accept you as her student then The Killing Stone will become your method of calling upon your teacher for future lessons, and you will be on your way to mastering the power of Ghosts.

Objective:
---Travel to Mt. Pyre and locate the forest with an endless fog.
---Find Amaya's old school within the forest, be wary of the fogs confusing effects and wild Ghost Pokemon.
---Once in the school locate and journey through the maze underneath it. Be cautious of spirits which will try to pull you into their world or confuse and misguide you.
---When you make it to the end and find The Killing Stone you must survive the assault of spiritual energy and not be consumed by it. If successul you'll see your new master, Amaya. Conveince her to accept you as her pupil.

Opposition:
---Wild Ghost Pokemon, on the mountain, in the forest, and in the maze.
---I also hear a powerful Dusknoir haunts the forest and the school in its entirety, looking for lost souls to pull into the other world. Do not get spotted by it, surely it would mean sudden doom.

Pokemon:
---You may capture one wild Ghost Pokemon, you may not catch the Dusknoir.

Rewards:
---The Killing Stone, which is required to call upon your future teacher, Amaya and also provide you with a surge of chi to advance your powers. Temporary artifact for Channelers.
---Gain access to one move (hybrids) or one of the available abilities (Channeler)
---The ability to take on the next Ghost Master Mission.
---Varies from there based on story.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:05 pm
"You mind turning that down?" I asked Gima, wincing and rubbing the back of my neck. As far as I'd come, I still couldn't get over how Ghost-type energy felt to me. I used to think it was because of the traumatic experience I had in Lavender Tower, but now I wondered if it was because of my talent for Psychic Channeling and that type's weakness to Ghost-type energy.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:24 pm
"Right..sorry ter forgot you were still here and that you were sensitive to ghost energy, Anyhow i guess we are both headed for hoenn ill keep my energy as low as possible. Gima Nodded to ter as the energy in him died down . he then walked over to the still to be psychic as a gesture for him to fallow the ghostly being.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 7:38 pm
"Sorry, but we're headed to different parts of Hoenn, so we'd be better of travelling separately," I explained, getting out my SNAG to ask GRAY for a ride to Fallabor Town. The closest Rala'd been to Meteor Falls is Slateport City, and I didn't feel like walking. Though how I was crossing the river to Pacifldog Town was a good question.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:42 am
Wren kept quiet during the various ongoing conversations regarding training from Terashi and, whoever the guy with boobs was. Moreover, he made a mental note to not interact with the latter of the two unless he had to. That was just weird. He'd talk to Sub about whatever was going on with him when he had more time, though he wasn't sure he knew the man's name just yet. He was pretty sure someone had called him that at some point but he couldn't remember who it was and was even less certain he'd heard correctly. Learning names secondhand wasn't the best way, after all.

Once Sub was freed up a bit more, he'd finally approach. "You knew me when Terashi took me t Kalos with him. You specifically called me by name." He remembered aloud. "And you said we needed to talk." He heaved a heavy sigh and then, ice blue eyes staring directly into Sub's own, he spoke again. "So let's talk."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:48 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Wren kept quiet during the various ongoing conversations regarding training from Terashi and, whoever the guy with boobs was. Moreover, he made a mental note to not interact with the latter of the two unless he had to. That was just weird. He'd talk to Sub about whatever was going on with him when he had more time, though he wasn't sure he knew the man's name just yet. He was pretty sure someone had called him that at some point but he couldn't remember who it was and was even less certain he'd heard correctly. Learning names secondhand wasn't the best way, after all.

Once Sub was freed up a bit more, he'd finally approach. "You knew me when Terashi took me t Kalos with him. You specifically called me by name." He remembered aloud. "And you said we needed to talk." He heaved a heavy sigh and then, ice blue eyes staring directly into Sub's own, he spoke again. "So let's talk."

As Gima and Terashi set off on their respective journeys the man stood there for a bit as he felt that he still had one other person who wanted his attention and sure enough he did, a certain individual ignorant to his latent abilities approaching him. Turning to face Wren, with what some might call a creepy smile on his face, he spoke. "Yes, let's talk." He repeated Wren.

"Tell me, mister Wren, who are your parents? Where does your family come from? I know you grew up in Unova but are you aware of any other lineage outside the region?" He asked the man. His Eevee, Hans, would come skipping up to him out of the kitchen after having finished the bowl of food Sub put out for him earlier, the Snagem leader picking up the little fluff ball into his arms and beginning to stroke his fur slowly. If Sub was going for the super villain ascetic then he was doing a good job.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 2:51 pm
SubonicXP

As Gima and Terashi set off on their respective journeys the man stood there for a bit as he felt that he still had one other person who wanted his attention and sure enough he did, a certain individual ignorant to his latent abilities approaching him. Turning to face Wren, with what some might call a creepy smile on his face, he spoke. "Yes, let's talk." He repeated Wren.

"Tell me, mister Wren, who are your parents? Where does your family come from? I know you grew up in Unova but are you aware of any other lineage outside the region?" He asked the man. His Eevee, Hans, would come skipping up to him out of the kitchen after having finished the bowl of food Sub put out for him earlier, the Snagem leader picking up the little fluff ball into his arms and beginning to stroke his fur slowly. If Sub was going for the super villain ascetic then he was doing a good job.

Wren was a bit taken aback by the sudden change in Sub's attitude. When he started getting questioned, he paused and actually thought about the answers for a moment. "Well, my parents are Sparrow and Raven Briony. I never knew my grandparents but according to my mother they were originally from Alola back in the days when Alola was an extension of Unova, before the Natives fought back for their independence." He rattled off. "And as far as I'm aware, I have a few cousins that still live in Alola but I've never met them and, to be quite honest, I've never even learned their names."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games