Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:46 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120
"Times change, as does the nemesis." I said to Darts. "I don't like it any more than you do. It comes to show just how much they are willing to go. And...what's the price we pay if we sat back and done...nothing?" I asked Darts.

"War never changes." The Giratina hybrid asserts, echoing the sentiment of many an old soldier. "And even if we've changed, it hasn't. I know we can't lie back and let sociopaths like Ein and Lysandre burn the world down. But when does it stop? When do we get to stop fighting and let the world go on without us? Are we stuck in an endless cycle of seeing what cards the fates decide to deal us?"

I ended up staring at Darts for the moment. "What kind of Full Metal Jacket kind of-...you know, never mind. Never mind, because you are pretty much right, either way. But fact of the matter, I kind of asked myself the same thing at one time. Freth, Rangers, Ein, Plasma, Lysandre, Ein again...I asked myself why in God's name can I for even a year at least get a break to do what I want. I want to go back to the Pokemon Gym and battle against all sorts of trainers without the fate of the world hanging in the balance like some anime card games or whathaveyou. When does it end? Will it stay that way? When the human element gets involved in a lot of crap, you and I both know that something is going to hit the fan."

I crossed my arms for a moment. "But then, fate, as it were, is what you make of it. Its not wondering what's happening tomorrow, if some sort of psychopath goes on the warpath for whatever his motivations are or anything of that sort and if you're going to be around for it, but how you spend today. Today, I'm going to make my or someone elses day just that bit better, however major or minor. You did just that, just a minute ago with Tristen. You fight Ein, Lysander, whoever, not because simply you have the means to, its because you choose to, because you know that it matters to you in either one or many ways. Fate's 'stacked deck' as you want to call it is inconsequential both in the short and long term, provided it even exists."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:51 pm
Kuneeden
Gima overheard darts and blizz and walked to where they were talking "As if getting beaten up by frogadiers wasen't enough, You two still reminiscing on Zera? Shes better off dead, Ein too, If we don't do something who will? Surely Not the citizens of the regions. we are fighting psychotic murderers , we cant hold back If we do Then the world we live in dies itself, trust me i want it to end peacefully too but you can't reason with a character like ein." gima spoke up as he walked in on darts and blizz.

Darts glances over as one of the new members alights on the rooftop near Blizz and enters the conversation. "I don't think we get to make that judgment. I get what you're saying given their methods, but who made us judge, jury, and executioner? We may be right this time as to who we're fighting but how long is it going to be before we're on the wrong side of history and can't even see the forest from the trees?"

Blizzard120
I crossed my arms for a moment. "But then, fate, as it were, is what you make of it. Its not wondering what's happening tomorrow, if some sort of psychopath goes on the warpath for whatever his motivations are or anything of that sort and if you're going to be around for it, but how you spend today. Today, I'm going to make my or someone elses day just that bit better, however major or minor. You did just that, just a minute ago with Tristen. You fight Ein, Lysander, whoever, not because simply you have the means to, its because you choose to, because you know that it matters to you in either one or many ways. Fate's 'stacked deck' as you want to call it is inconsequential both in the short and long term, provided it even exists."

"I guess you're right. I wouldn't be able to just lie down and live with myself if I let them do whatever it is they want. Maybe someday after all of this craziness is over we won't have to fight anymore, and there won't be another crazy on the horizon. Just every time we get near peace... there's another complication. It's tiring after a while." Darts answers, turning back to the Articuno hybrid on the other side of him.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:57 pm
I looked back for a moment; Darts wanted to talk about sneaking up on people. "I...don't think we're acquainted." I said to the new person on the roof. "And the topic of Zera is pretty much off at this point. We're just a couple of guys that's pretty much been through the ringer even before we knew she existed. That's generally the short of it."

I then looked back at Darts for a second. "I understand that fully." I told him. "It would to anyone. But don't take just my word on it. I admit, I'm a little jaded on it." Rather that was a joke or serious was a debate in and of itself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:04 pm
Names gima, so youre blizz eh? heard alot about you from sub and the others and you are darts i take it?" the trainer put his hand out in greeting.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:04 pm
Blizzard120
I looked back for a moment; Darts wanted to talk about sneaking up on people. "I...don't think we're acquainted." I said to the new person on the roof. "And the topic of Zera is pretty much off at this point. We're just a couple of guys that's pretty much been through the ringer even before we knew she existed. That's generally the short of it."

I then looked back at Darts for a second. "I understand that fully." I told him. "It would to anyone. But don't take just my word on it. I admit, I'm a little jaded on it." Rather that was a joke or serious was a debate in and of itself.

"Is jade harder or softer than sub-zero ice?" Darts asks, quipping himself as he turns to go back inside alongside the Articuno hybrid.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:37 am
Ms Edyn
Thump-thump. Thump-thump. Thump-thump.

Night sat on the floor in the main room, tossing a small rubber ball across the room to bounce from the floor to the wall before being caught by her shiny Zorua, Eris, and returned to her by the small fox to be thrown again. Meanwhile, her houndoom, Heru, lay on the floor beside her, offering the somewhat distressed hybrid whatever comfort she was capable of.

The Lilipup hybrid was left behind so the others could do their missions. He didn't have his SNAG yet, but the thought made him curious. After numerous minutes of sniffing around his room, so to speak, he finally found the pack similar to what Sub gave Ulla.

Bingo!

Zwei was in the middle of putting on the SNAG while making his way back to the main room, Salem trotting by his side, when he heard it. The subtle thumps of what...was...a ball?

All instinct in him went alert, and the greeting for the rather pretty lady throwing the ball for her Zorua (Another one! Ooooh!) melted away as he tried his best not to follow the puppy urges and just...go after it too.

Salem? She wasn't a ball chaser. She simply observed the other Zorua flatly.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:14 pm
Not a Noise
The Lilipup hybrid was left behind so the others could do their missions. He didn't have his SNAG yet, but the thought made him curious. After numerous minutes of sniffing around his room, so to speak, he finally found the pack similar to what Sub gave Ulla.

Bingo!

Zwei was in the middle of putting on the SNAG while making his way back to the main room, Salem trotting by his side, when he heard it. The subtle thumps of what...was...a ball?

All instinct in him went alert, and the greeting for the rather pretty lady throwing the ball for her Zorua (Another one! Ooooh!) melted away as he tried his best not to follow the puppy urges and just...go after it too.

Salem? She wasn't a ball chaser. She simply observed the other Zorua flatly.

Though Night paid little attention to the newcomers, curiosity and her protective instincts had Heru rising from her position beside the Ninetales to approach Zwei and Salem. Meanwhile, Eris simply yipped excitedly at the other Zorua before resuming her game of catch with Night.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:06 am
Ms Edyn
Though Night paid little attention to the newcomers, curiosity and her protective instincts had Heru rising from her position beside the Ninetales to approach Zwei and Salem. Meanwhile, Eris simply yipped excitedly at the other Zorua before resuming her game of catch with Night.

Salem sniffs at the air, huffing and sitting down on her Trainer's feet as the other pokemon gets up and makes their way over.

The Lilipup hybrid scruches down, crouching to make himself appear smaller while his hand reaches out, palm up. "Hi." He says, excitement in his voice but it sounds like a physical effort to make the volume lower. "I'm Zwei. Its nice to meet you, pretty friend."

Salem doesn't make a move, or a sound for that matter. The Zorua simply sits and observes.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:41 pm
Down in the basement, in a corner of the room which he had put up makeshift walls and furnished with a table, hairs and a small computer to form a sort of separate room, dwelt Sub. He had made this section into a kind of 'war room', apart from his office of anywhere else to remove any distractions while he focused on the situation they found themselves in. Most recently the Indigo Alliance has arrived on scene in Unova, as well as Team Aqua on the opposite side. What originally was a simple invasion of Unova by Flare has quickly begun to escalate into a more global confrontation, one of which Sub himself could see just continuing to get bigger and bigger.

It had been a very long time since there was any sort of war among the various regions, even longer since a proper internal. So of course this was the perfect opportunity for bad blood to boil to the surface and old grudges to be resolved. Like a balloon with too much air, just waiting for a needle to come along.

The Indigo Alliance, currently compromised of just Kanto, Johto, and Unova, had reached out to Snagem through their Hoenn embassy, mostly just requesting intelligence on Flare, the alliance knowing good and well Snagem's history with said team. The other thing the diplomatic cable mentioned was a lambaste against Sub himself, and the team at large. Apparently the government of Unova did not appreciate his little stunt when confronting Zygarde, that being the fact that he had set off an electromagnetic pulse of such strength with his Registeel that it reached as far as the lower west end of Castelia City, taking out communications for several blocks. It was only dumb luck that Flare didn't realize and take advantage of this moment of weakness.

It has become increasingly clear to the governments of the various regions that Snagem has amassed considerable power, not just with the several legendary Pokemon under their control but also they technology, hybrids, and Channelers. The Snagem leader could understand their weariness towards such a powerful organization running around unchecked, but currently they had little ability or opportunity to do anything about it. From what he heard awhile back, before Lysandre's invasions, a majority of the nations' ambassadors met to discuss the problem of both Cipher and Snagem and from his understanding were it not for the Hoenn delegate Snagem would have been marked for being just as much as a hostile threat to global stability as Cipher.

Sub had heard what Darts and Blizzard had spoke of upstairs, GRAY, in his infinite wisdom and uncanny ability to say and do just the right things to get to people, turned his SNAG's speakerphone function on and broadcasted the conversation for him to hear. It was the part about 'doing the right thing' that GRAY wanted him to hear, he wasn't stupid, he had often wondered the same thing. And maybe they weren't doing the 'right thing', at least not completely, but he didn't feel like they were completely wrong either. His former master, the Elder Sage of the Tin Tower, used to say that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. While he didn't consider himself a 'good man' he did feel compelled to do something, anything, when evil rears its head. At the end of the day doing something was better than doing nothing, and that's all he needed to sleep at night.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:13 am
Once I was back in HQ, I activated my SNAG, intending to speak to GRAY. "GRAY, do you know where Sub is? I've got a delivery for him. I assume it's a report from Crystal. Haven't read it, myself," I explained, mentally bracing myself for the river of sass I was about to get from the AI.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 2:08 am
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla and her team were teleported back to HQ after their first mission. But, GRAY teleported them a little to high off the ground as they fell on top of one another. AHAHAHA! Welcome to Snagem! GRAY stated as he kept laughing. His laughter was then muffled by Ulla's hand. They got up as Ulla brushed off any dirt that got on her dress. She looked around as she spotted Ter. Ulla started walking towards them, but then Riolu stopped her. Riolu was able to read Ter's aura, it was....foggy. Disturbed. Frustrated. Riolu. We are part of a big team. Think of them, as family. And as family, we help each other out. Ulla said as she smiled, again started walking towards Ter. Riolu followed right behind Ulla, he didn't understand why she was smiling. Her aura read that she was....Hurting. Sad.

Ter. What do we do now? Victini wasn't there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:37 am
"I'm right here." Sub said as he entered the room right after Terashi and Ulla appeared, the aforementioned AI having actually been helpful and alerted the leader in advance of their arrival. "So whatcha got for me? I hope good news." He asked as he approached them, unaware of what either one of them had said as they appeared. Glancing over at the Riolu, he could feel its Shadowfication growing stronger, slowly but surely. It was curious as to how it fought it off for so long, perhaps something to do with the unique physiology of the Aura Pokemon line maybe? Who knows, that was a question for another day.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:45 am
"Here," I said simply, handing Crystal's note to Sub. "I hope it's good news, too. We could use some more of that around here."

I started to walk away until I remembered something, and turned to face Sub. "By the way, when you've got a minute, I want to talk to you about me becoming a Psychic Channeler."

I was fixated on talking to Sub, but something Ulla said caught my attention. "It's not the end of the world," I sighed, turning to face her. "With Flare in the area, it probably was trying to keep its distance, which is understandable. We'll just have to rely on our own strength."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:38 am
What Sub would find upon unfolding the note was a finger painting of a woman with a staff standing next to Victini with the Sun in the background on one side, with the note being on the opposite side.

Quote:
Sub-
So, obviously, I didn’t join the rest in returning. This finger painting reminded me of something, or someone I had seen drawn on a wall or something, I can’t completely place it, but I’m heading back to the Relic Castle. Victini wasn’t there on a side note, and the island probably won’t remain uninhabited for too much longer now. Hopefully, I can return with better news sooner rather than later.

-Crystal

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:56 am
Wren dropped back into Snagem HQ alongside Terashi and Ulla but he chose not to speak for the moment. He was back on thinking about something that had happened on Liberty Island. When those vines had suddenly sprouted not from the ground but from his bracelet. That wasn't normal. At all. He remembered the one named Sub calling him a "Channeler" back in Kalos but he had no idea what that even meant. Was he some kind of sorceror or something whose magick had only just awakened? He needed to talk to him about that when he got the chance and, hopefully, the chance would come sooner rather than later.

Finally, after a long, drawn out silence, he spoke to Ulla. "Victini's smarter than that. It's the Victory Pokemon." He assured her. "Victini knows how to choose it's battles. It probably went into hiding until it senses enough people fighting back that it joining the fight will let them win. It might even be traveling around Unova trying to inspire people to fight the invaders on it's own." He suggested, brushing one of his dreads out of his face and smiling at the little girl.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games