Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:17 pm
Cecile Silverstone
SubonicXP

Zwei laughed softly; what a silly pokemon! "Its okay! Salem doesn't like her Pokeball either. She tends to walk with me or rides on my shoulder or in my arms. She's really light, so I worry sometimes she might blow away." The Zorua snorts at the mention, rubbing her head against the Hybrid's ear.

"Okay okay...calm down, silly!" He scoops her into his arms as Sub motions to the Pachirisu Hybrid to join them.

Rhyme steps to Zwei's side, blinking twice and tilting her head before offering a warmer smile and a nod. "Its a pleasure to meet you. Ulla. I'm a Pachirisu Hybrid. Some people are born as Hybrids, like Zwei was. There are other Hybrids here, but they aren't anyone to be afraid of, I promise."

Zwei bounces on his feet, super excited about the task at hand. "Sub Sub !!! There's an empty bedroom near mine she can have! Can we give her that one, so that she knows theres a friend nearby in case she needs one? Pleeeeeease?"

Rhyme shakes her head quietly, taking up the rear and holding her egg close. "While that is a positive way of thinking, we do make mistakes sometimes and it is perfectly okay for that to happen, Ulla. That's why we're a team--so we can learn how to work with each other to help protect the world we live in...and its pokemon too." She says, watching the Riolu curiously.

Joshua, the Treecko, seems awfully interested in the Shadow Pokemon, having been there himself. So he follows, keeping an eye on the fighting type.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:35 pm
Not a Noise

Cecile Silverstone

"Good question. It all started a long time ago." Sub said in reply to Ulla as they made their way up the stairs. "To make a long story short I had crossed paths with the man responsible for the Shadow Pokemon and after seeing what horrors he was capable of I decided to put a stop him and others like him. Most of the people here have been affected by that man, his underlings, or other vile individuals."

After hearing Zwei excitedly suggest he give Ulla the empty room next to his own Sub relented and stopped right in front of said room. "We have on and off at least twenty members. It's hard to keep an accurate count as Sub are put on permanent or long term assignments and thus stay away from HQ for extended periods. Either way, this is your room." He said to the girl, opening up the door to reveal a modest bedroom. A bed, a dresser, a mirror, end table, and lamp. It had all the essentials. "You can spruce it up however you want, it's now yours."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:28 pm
Odd wouldn't take long to be returned from the med lab after Claydol Teleported him there. Doc already knew what he needed to recover and, while the hole in his torso was covered by bandages, it seemed more to protect the others from the sight of their comrade nearly cleaved in two by the Shadow Scolipede they'd battled in Lumiose note long ago. "Ugh..." His energy was recovered somewhat but he still needed time and a lot of energy to recover his physical form. "These things taste like charcoal soaked in liquid angel feathers." He griped as he pulled a small bottle of Necrite infusion capsules from his pocket and shook one of the purple-black pills into his hand. Closing the bottle, he popped the pill into his mouth and swallowed it with a small drink of water. How no one had noticed the perforated Channeler sitting there was anyone's guess but his lack of energy before had likely contributed to less-than-noticeable status before now.

He had sent Entr'Acte to the training room with Dissonance, intending for the pair of Ghosts to fight until Dissonance was worn out and, hopefully help to purify him. While they were gone, however, he was resting. He only hoped he'd be rested enough to be fully recovered prior to the next move Flare or Cipher made.

Lykas had gone off to their room and was debating on a name for his recently Snagged ice golem but was, largely, trying not to think about how close Odd had come to actually dying this time around. He should have been training to help make this less likely to happen for the months that Flare wasn't doing anything but what had he done? He'd gotten himself kidnapped by his long-lost mother, been suspicious of his master and sat around doing nothing instead of hunting for a new one to train with. Not anymore. Now it was time for him to do what he should have done a long time ago.

Wren... Well. Wren hadn't left the main lobby. He was curled up in a corner, angry at the world for the moment, blaming himself for not doing more to protect his home region and trying to sort through his scattered thoughts. He had so much on his mind right now that it was hard to tell that this was the same man that ran an incredibly successful business in Unova. Not like it was doing very well right now. With Virbank under Flare's control and, currently, Driftveil cut off from the mainland, both his business and every other one that depended on inter-city trade or even inter-regional commerce, was doing little more than floating in financial limbo at best. His thoughts were occupied primarily by what he could do to contribute assistance to his countrymen and secondarily, by what the leader of this group had meant about controlling his Channeling. He still didn't know what that meant, exactly. Was that even something he wanted to know? Someone was likely going to have to properly explain to him what Channeling was and, perhaps, point out that the silken bracelet on his wrist, -which had, since his first encounter with the Snagems sprouted a rather large, almost buckler shield-sized rose- was his Artifact.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:12 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP
Not a Noise

"I understand sir. Thank you for the room. Zwei, Rhyme, Sub, I really am looking forward to working along side with you." She smiled and entered her room along side Riolu. "We are far away from home, but I'm sure we can make this place a little bit more cozier. Right Riolu?" She turned to Riolu who was looking outside of the room. Something else was grabbing his attention. He was looking past everyone as if he was looking through the walls. "Riolu? What's wrong? Do you sense something? She looked at everyone a little concerned. "I'm sorry, but I think someone just arrived back suddenly. Riolu isn't like this unless someone he hasn't read before. I guess a new aura popped up that he's concerned abou-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Riolu started running past everyone. "Riolu where are you going?! Ulla started chasing after him. "Riolu stop! We are still new here! People are going to find it weird some little kid and a Pokemon are running around in a high-tech facility!" As they were running, they passed by the Lykas's room. Ulla glanced into the room as she saw a blue figure. Was it another hybrid? She kept running until she had to catch her breath in the main lobby while Riolu kept running to whoever knows where. As Ulla caught her breath, she noticed someone in the corner. Concerned she walked over and knelt down in front of them and patted their head. "Uhm....excuse me. Are you okay?

Riolu kept running until he stopped at the med lab. He stayed at the doorway as he looked around to spot Odd. He stared at him for awhile until he pointed at his bandages to signal if he was ok.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:28 pm
Lykas sensed the tiny Shadow Riolu run by his bedroom door as he was packing up a bag but didn't say anything. Sub had the HQ equipped with full-time Immunizers to keep everyone's Pokemon safe from infection but at the same time, he also didn't particularly care right now. He was about to go diving into the heart of the Infected region so there was a very good chance he would be coming back with one of his own.

Wren paused his rumination when a tiny voice caught his attention. Looking up from the floor and dragging himself out of his thoughts, the dreadlock'd man took a moment to click that it was a small child talking to him. "You're so young..." Master of the obvious he might be but perhaps that wasn't a bad thing at the moment. After his pointing out how young Ulla was, he started to laugh to himself. "I'll be alright." He told her, his laughter subsiding after a moment. "I'm just worrying about my home is all."

Odd spotted the Riolu before it approached him and offered a weak wave to it. "Hello. You must belong to the new person I sensed earlier." He asked the Pokemon, sensing something off about it even as he spoke to it. When it pointed at his bandages, he faltered for a brief moment. "Oh, that. I got hurt on our last mission and I'm in recovery at the moment. It shouldn't take too long, I wouldn't think." He told the small Fighting-type, a smile in his eyes if not on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:57 pm
Aile had decided to head to her room after a bit, taking a note of how her clothes looked and at least figuring she should get into some non tattered ones. Along the way, she took note of the young child that Sub was showing around with a look of mild surprise, the age of the child being the last thing she was expecting. She shrugged and rubbed her arms as a shiver went down her spine, reminding her that hey, it was a bit chilly in the place for her now, resuming her path to her room. She would wince as she hit any areas of her skin that were exposed while she rubbed her arms, the poison burns still quite sensitive. "I hope she got what she deserved...."

Finally, the woman would get to her room and relax slightly when she felt the temperature change, going back up to what she was comfortable with. As she closed the door and grabbed herself a change of outfit, she looked around the room, noting that quite a few things and places had a growing layer of dust, like her couple of longer jackets and her bookshelf with all of her books from a certain series. She sighed as she changed, staring at the books in particular. She loved reading through them before everything, and looking at the well read books with that much dust on them made her a bit sad. after she finally returned, though, she had little urge to read anything, much less stay in this room. Well, once she finally got used to the idea of being back in HQ and no one was going to lynch her. "Hm?" Aile finally noticed something on the bookshelf that seemed to have a much smaller layer of dust on it, a box with a note on it. She scoffed once she read it and crumpled it up, having a look at the box itself. "Hm... Here's where I assume the hinge is, there's a hole here which I assume there's some sort of key, or at least a locking mechanism that I can break into... Hm. That a**. I'm honestly not surprised, considering how he thinks of Kalosians in general...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A certain furball with be in her own room, flipping through various news feeds on the situation in Unova. She had quite recently gotten back from a brief visit to the Desert resort, making sure that the small group there were kept informed of the situation. The hybrid rubbed her head as she thought back to the visit, Dicha slapping her on the back of the head and chiding her on losing her emotions. The Medicham at least understood why somewhat, considering that the slap was Crystal's only punishment, but she still had a mean slap. The hybrid sighed as she let the screen go to black on her SNAG, drumming a set of fingers on her desk as her Sigilyph entered the room.

"Ah, Miss Crystal. If I may, there was a curious trader around, so I felt that I needed to grab a couple of items for you." Within his flowing feet/talons(?) would be a Pokéblock of many different colors and an egg in a portable incubator.

"Oh, well then. The trader had an egg?" The hybrid flicked her forked tail as she took the incubator, letting Kairos drop off the Pokéblock on the desk. "What kind of trader sells a Pokémon egg?"

"I am not sure. All I know is that there were some odd comments about a Khajit having wares if I have the coin... I know not the meaning or reference."

"Uh-huh... I don't know either. But, I guess we have a new friend once this egg hatches, I suppose. How much did all of this come to?"

"Uh... We are not in debt, Mistress, I promise."

"Kairos....."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:35 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Yeah, I'm only 10 years old. I just became a Pokemon trainer. My name is Ulla" She smiled as she grabbed Wren's hand and put it on her head. "My mom told me when people rub my head, they feel a lot better" She giggles and sits right next to Wren. "I'm worried about my home too. My hometown, Iki Town. Some really strange men came to my town's Pokemon Center and robbed everything and their technology in their. They took the trainer's Pokemon that were resting their and turned them into Shadow Pokemon. None of those strange men were captured, they got away. So I'm afraid they are still in the Alolan region. Ulla hugged her knees but then remembered about Riolu. She got up quickly and looked around frantically. "Riolu! Where did he go?! He ran off and I couldn't catch up to him. Could you help me find him please? I'm not sure where he could have gone.

Riolu tilted his head, wondering what he meant by that he sensed earlier. But he brushed it to the side. He kept starring at his wound and made a hole with his hand and put it on his chest to signify that he knows what kind of wound he has. In his head, he was wondering if it was those bad people that made him change this way. He then closed his hand and put it on his chest to signify that he will work hard if he were to ever work with him on a mission. Before he knew it, Riolu started looking around. Ulla. He was so worried about the weird aura's he sensed might be some bad people. He left his post on protecting Ulla. He looked down at his necklace and showed Odd his necklace.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:20 pm
Wren allowed the child to lift his hand and when she spoke, he couldn't help himself. Something about her demeanor certainly helped to quell his own worries. "My name is Wren and I'll help you make sure your town is safe. Those people attacked Kalos not long ago, I think and we pushed them out." He was fairly certain that's what he'd been told. That woman, Zera, the others called her, had been a member of Cipher but she wouldn't be causing any more problems if what he saw out there was what it had sounded like. And then the brunet's thoughts were interrupted by Ulla's question. "Sure. I need something else to think about for a little while anywa." He agreed with a smile. He knew practically nothing about this place yet other than it looked huge and he wasn't certain that he was truly welcome here just yet but he couldn't let a little girl go without her trusted Pokemon.

Odd nodded to Riolu. "Ya... I got stabbed pretty bad." He admitted, a small cringe as pain shot through him again. Even with those Necrite pills, the process of recovering his energy enough to incite physical repair was difficult for the necromancer. Riolu's pledge didn't go unnoticed, however, and the Channeler nodded once again. "You'll serve your trainer and our team well when you get some experience under your belt." He assured the small canine-like Pokemon. Odd could sense the emotional turmoil within Riolu now. The negative feelings that seemed to be swirling just below the surface, threatening to consume the unfortunate Pokemon. He wanted to say something to it but he felt like it already knew. He was distracted from his musing, however, when the small Pokemon pointed out it's accessory to him. "Oh? That's really nice. Your trainer give it to you?" He asked, grabbing for a Premier Ball beside him and opening it to release his Shedinja.

~I think this Riolu might have misplaced it's trainer.~ The male expressed to his partner via their spiritual bond. ~I think it's also infected with the Shadow Virus. Stick close in case I need you.~ He instructed.

~I can sense something wicked stirring within it as well.~ Cadenza replied, following Odd's instructions and using Telekinesis to move some items around the bed so as to appear non threatening. No reason to provoke Riolu unintentionally.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:26 am
I got up that morning, got dressed, and headed off to Doc Owl. I had decided that enough time has passed. I needed to see my girl. The walk to his office was short, but not without distractions. I saw the new member - a little girl, from the looks of it. I almost said something, until I saw Sub nearby. I left, deferring to Sub's judgement. He knew what he was doing. Most of the time, anyway.

Finally, I knocked on the door to the Infirmary. I was greeted by Orderly, first, then Doc Owl. "Ah, there you are," the good doctor said as I let myself in.

"How is she?" I asked, cutting right to the point.

"Yes, about that," Doc Owl said nervously. "I had planned on letting her rest here so the toxins in her body had time to leave her system, but we severely underestimated the effect of the drugs on her. We tried tying her to a bed, but she always broke out. We eventually had to contain her downstairs so that she couldn't hurt herself, or anyone else."

'Downstairs?" I asked, quickly realizing what the doctor was getting at. "In the Prisoner's cells!?"

"An unfortunate necessity," Doc Owl sighed. "We didn't want to risk hurting her, but we would have had to in order to keep her from hurting anyone else, so putting her somewhere safe was our best option, and I don't really have anything like that here."

I shook my head and stood up, but as upset as I was, I couldn't deny that things would have been a lot worse without Doc Owl's help. "I'll go check on her," was all I said.

"Do be careful," the Doctor said as I left, throwing a set of keys to me so I'd be able to open her cell. I made a beeline for the lowest floor of the complex. When I got there, there was a hole in the walls between Keiko's cell, and the empty one next to it. It was wide enough to fit her body, but nowhere near long enough to slide through comfortably. The cell after that was Lovrina's, so it wasn't hard to determine what she was trying to do, but both women were out of it right now, so there wasn't any danger of things escalating further, at least not now.

I opened the door to Keiko's cell and started pulling her up. "Come on, wake up," I muttered while trying to get her on her feet.

This, naturally, got Keiko to wake up almost right away. "Terashi?" she asked, not fully awake yet.

I wrapped her in a hug, happy to finally see her again - only for her to push me away. "Where have you been!? They've had me trapped in here for weeks!"

"Honey, it's only been a couple of days," I said, trying to keep her calm.

"Well, it felt like weeks!" Keiko insisted, only to calm down a little. "Nevermind. If it actually WAS weeks, I'd have been through both cells and snapped that ~/~ neck by now," Keiko growled, motioning to Lovrina, who was thankfully still out of it.

I wrapped her in another hug, hoping to calm her down, but after a moment, she shoved me off of her. Not very hard, but enough to get my attention. She then located the Pokeballs that contained her Pokemon and started furiously strapping them to her belt."No, ~/~, I'm sick of this. Every time I let my guard around you, something even worse happens. White Forest, the Shadow Mewtwo, that ~/~! It's been one ~/~storm after another, and I..." she explained, winding down.

I wrapped her in a tighter hug, this time. I knew she was hurting and I wanted her to know that everything was going to be okay. "I'm sorry," I said to her, in what I was trying to make it sound like a soothing whisper. "Nothing crazy is ever going to happen to us again, okay? I don't care what it takes. I'll make it happen. I promise,"

At that point, I really meant it. If I had to leave Snagem, quit Pokemon altogether, and build a house with my bare hands in some secluded part of the world were no person or Pokemon would ever bother us again, I would, if it meant Keiko could be happy again. But after a bit, she shoved me off her again. Hard, this time. "I'm sick of your lies," she huffed, letting Natalia out of her ball. And like that, they were gone - Teleported to who knows where. I leaned against the cell I found her in, processing what just happened. There were a miriad of emotions I could have gone through at that moment, but I didn't. I just felt numb. Like I did when I realized that Krystal was gone for good.

The impact of my body against the cell woke Lovrina up, but I didn't waste words with her. I just left the containment area and headed upstairs. Lovrina's cell wasn't damaged, so she didn't have any chance of escaping, so I didn't worry about it. Instead, I headed up to the main lobby and plopped down on a couch, going over my conversation with Keiko in my head over and over, trying to figure out what I could have done or said to change the outcome.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:57 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

"I think it's with Odd." Sub spoke up as he found Ulla now speaking with Wren, the man motioning for them both to follow. "Need to get you a room settled too, Wren. Unless Lykas has already taken care of that. Either way, we still have a lot to talk about." He told the man as he guided both he and Ulla to Odd, where they would find him interacting with a certain Riolu. "Here you are. Don't mind the spooky man with the bandages. He had a bad encounter with a particularly powerful and savage Shadow Scolipede." He explained to Ulla.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:53 pm
SubonicXP
Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

"I think it's with Odd." Sub spoke up as he found Ulla now speaking with Wren, the man motioning for them both to follow. "Need to get you a room settled too, Wren. Unless Lykas has already taken care of that. Either way, we still have a lot to talk about." He told the man as he guided both he and Ulla to Odd, where they would find him interacting with a certain Riolu. "Here you are. Don't mind the spooky man with the bandages. He had a bad encounter with a particularly powerful and savage Shadow Scolipede." He explained to Ulla.

Rhyme only follows the pair running because Joshua has taken off after the Riolu. She'd seen everything where Zwei was more concerned with taking care of his new friend.

Speaking of the Lilipup hybrid, he has followed after Ulla to the main lobby and stands behind her, looking down at the man too, listening to their conversation. "It'll be an adventure!" He chirps, sticking his hand out towards the gentleman in an effort to be friendly. "Hi, Mister Wren! I'm Zwei! It's nice to meet ya!" He'd of course continue to trail after everyone, moving to be the rear of the group after introducing himself too.

Rhyme was already making her way to the lab, scooping up her Treecko and quietly moving to the doorway. He looks...not as bad as he had when she first saw him, absentmindedly tightening her grip on the Pokemon in her arms.

She hoped they took this bad person down. Pokemon didn't deserve to suffer like this, and the fact of how badly people were getting hurt, too....She cast a glance to Sub; she didn't mind partnering up, but she thought that maybe they could be a group as well-- a small one, of the new people, but Sub always had a way of making things interesting...  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:10 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

SubonicXP
Rquiem of Whyspers
Not a Noise

Ulla turned to to see Sub as she smiled "Thank you sir for showing me." The little girl followed behind Sub as they turned the corner to the med lab. Riolu stared at the Shedninja doing a little magic trick. Not really amused by it. He then heard familiar foot steps around the corner, he started walking towards the entrance as he held out his arms. As Ulla turned the corner to the entrance, Riolu stepped forward to give her a hug. Ulla was not surprised as she only giggled. "Riolu you dummy! Never do something like that again.

Ulla looked at Odd and his Pokemon and gave him a brief smile "Thank you for watching Riolu for me. I'm sorry what happened to you. I hope you get better soon. I'm Ulla, I'm just starting out my journey as a Pokemon Trainer. And the newest member here." Ulla let go of Riolu and held out her hand to Odd. Ulla looked over at Rhyme and Zwei. Riolu looked at them as well, his attention was towards Rhyme as she had a concerned face. He then put his hand on her shoulder and gave him a soft smile. "Rhyme and Zwei I'm sure the three of us will be great together if we go out on the field. I'm really good when it comes to stealth.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:22 pm
"Hello, Zwei!" Wren greeted when the Lillipup boy introduced himself, offering another smile. If this place had kids around, maybe these guys weren't so bad after all, he pondered. He noticed Sub before Ulla, being the one facing the middle of the room when he approached them and offered a meek wave but said nothing at first. When the man approached and made a comment about Ulla's Riolu and followed as Sub lead them to it. "No... I haven't gotten a room or anything like that. I've just been...here..." He admitted, gesturing to the main lobby as he did. What little sleep he'd gotten for the last day or two had been on the couches in the main lobby. "What did you have in mind?" He asked in regards to the "A lot to talk about" part.

Odd sensed Riolu's disinterest if only barely but wasn't sure what it had lost interest in. Cadenza had simply been straightening up his possessions for him at the time. "Hm?" He felt several souls in the area congregate and begin moving toward them and he grinned. "Looks like your trainer must be coming this way. I think Sub's showing her the way here." He told the Riolu as he felt the weak(or was it just young?) soul being accompanied by two stronger ones toward him, one of who he had learned to identify as Sub without much effort.

When Ulla made her appearance to Odd, the Channeler was clearly surprised by just how young she really was but he didn't seem to be as shocked as others might have been. "You're younger than I thought." He said absentmindedly, trying to cover the red-stained bandages around his middle a bit. Better to avoid scarring the child this early. Dull's old jacket might not be good for much but it's blackness made it easy to obscure things behind it, even if it was burnt and frayed at the edges. When the girl introduced herself, he smiled brightly in spite of the pain in his torso. "Hello Ulla. You've probably already heard but my name is Odd. If you ever had any problems with ghosts, just let me know, okay?" He offered playfully, wincing as his pain rocketed upwards again when he tried to laugh. "I'll get better soon enough. You can't keep a dead man down." He responded to her well wishes, though he didn't seem to mean anything hurtful by his own words. More like he was making a joke of the hand he'd essentially dealt himself.

While everyone was present, however, Odd's SNAG went off on the table beside him. Cadenza lifted it and moved it within reach of his trainer via Telekinesis so he could check it. "Huh... Nope. Still can't read normal stuff..." The Channeler commented to himself. "Hey Sub, Wren, either of you wanna come come read this?" He asked, holding the device facing out toward them.

Wren approached and read off the information on screen, if a bit of an abridged version. "It says someone named Crystal is requesting help from others at Liberty Garden." He announced to the group at large. "It sounds like the invaders haven't claimed it yet..."

"Ok? I'm clearly laid up at the moment. Why don't you take the new kid out with you and help Crystal? If Flare hasn't claimed the island yet, you guys shouldn't have too much trouble with it." He suggested. "Sub, you wanna get these two set up with their equipment really quick so they can go?" He asked, momentarily distracted from his pain by being excited for the new recruits to go on a mission.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:42 am
Cecile Silverstone

"Oh, speaking of. I almost forgot." Sub popped up when Ulla spoke of 'field' work. He would disappear for a brief moment and return with a backpack. He approached Ulla with the bag, setting it down on a nearby table and opening it up. "Here you go, every new recruit gets the essentials. Two Pokeballs, five Revives, five Potions, five Snag Coins, which we use as currency around here. Also something pretty neat, a Hoverboard." He said, taking out what looked like a square foot of metal. Upon pressing a button on the device the square would expand into a full sized board, shaped like a snowboard or similar. "As the name implies it hovers off the ground, though I don't suggest using it for long periods of time over non-solid surfaces, like water. Eventually gravity wins out." He said with a laugh, pressing a button the board, causing it to collapse back to its smaller size.

"Now for the two most important items, first, the SNAG." The Snagem leader said as he pulled out a small smartphone like device. "It's our secure communication device. You will use it to keep in contact with the rest of the team and receive missions and such. You can also request aid from the AI which maintains the SNAG network, GRAY. Say hello, GRAY." He instructed the AI.

The device would let up and a computerized voice would then begin to speak. "So we're now utilizing child labor? Oh well, guess it doesn't matter, we already genetically modified a thirteen year old girl. Any who, I am a Guidiance Resource and Assistance Yielding program, also known as GRAY. I suppose I am suppose to say I'm pleased to help you with anything you need, but I'm not. I'll do everything in my power to assist you but don't expect me to be bright and chipper." The AI spoke up.

"Don't mind GRAY, he just likes to pick on people. He will indeed assist you whenever you need it. If you ever need a teleport somewhere just ask him to call up Claydol for you, our team's main teleporting Pokemon." Sub explained to Ulla as he stuffed the SNAG into the bag. "And lastly, our signature device, our claim to fame, the Snag Machine." With that said he took out a small gauntlet-like device, holding it up for her to see. "The latest model of the Snag Machine, more compact than ever. It can be used to modify any Pokeball held in it to allow the ball to capture trainer owned Pokemon, thus snagging them. We do not judge you on what you snag or who you snag from. You can also have it upgraded for gain other functions, such as my own which can project an energy field around you with the Immunizer, preventing any Pokemon inside the field from becoming infected with the Shadow virus. Use the Snag Machine however you see fit."

Finally putting away the last item he held out the bag for Ulla to take. "You are now officially a member of Team Snagem. Also, check your SNAG, you have been given your first assignment." He said with a smile. "Good luck."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:00 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

SubonicXP
Requem of Whyspers

"Ghosts? You mean Ghost Pokemon?" Ulla asked when he mentioned ghost. Riolu turned to Odd as he still didn't really understand how Odd was able to sense Ulla and others coming here like he did. Did he also have the ability to read and see aura? Riolu and Ulla then turned to Sub as he presented them with Team Snag's equipment, the young girl's eyes glittered almost with excitement. She turned her bag to her front as Rawlett was still sleeping. She picked up Rawlett from her bag as he woke up a little drowsy. "Sorry buddy, it's time to get going." Rowlett looked up at Ulla and then the new bag they were handed. Rowlett hooted in excitement as he then perched on Ulla's shoulder. Ulla put all of her belongings in the new bag, she then put her SNAG in her pocket and stared at the Snag Machine. This is real. She then looked at her SNAG as Sub said that she had her first assignment with Wren and another person named Crystal.

"Victini? Nobody knows where it is?...You don't think, it was captured? Turned into- Riolu stopped Ulla's midway as he felt her aura started to change. Ulla calmed down as she looked at everyone. "We will be heading out now! I'll see you all soon!" She gave a warm smile and started heading out. Riolu looked at everyone and did a slight bow. He then ran off following behind Ulla.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games