Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:52 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

o3o and so they finally meet~ xD i chose not to have Oz give out his name since he REALLY doesn't like cameras, he will throw myth facts about cameras as defense as to why he wont allow pictures of him xD basic one is "tribal's said they captured parts of the person soul and i like my soul intact thank you~." XD

I eagerly look forward to officially roleplaying with you ^^

Mmmhmm~ X3 Oz is gonna love yer chick~ ;3

:3
If she even has the courage to speak up

If not, he'll come to her XD you only have X amount of moves to chose from, if ya dont talk to him in a 2 post span, Ball in his court and he will make a move xD

The pressure is on for Alana.....and yet there are so many people to talk to.....this will be a challenge for her....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:02 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

If not, he'll come to her XD you only have X amount of moves to chose from, if ya dont talk to him in a 2 post span, Ball in his court and he will make a move xD

The pressure is on for Alana.....and yet there are so many people to talk to.....this will be a challenge for her....

Luckily there's 3 for now XD but it will get more difficult XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:24 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

I wonder about Oz though.......he sort of is a box of mystery at the moment. Not much of a open person if you catch my drift.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:30 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

I wonder about Oz though.......he sort of is a box of mystery at the moment. Not much of a open person if you catch my drift.

yeah i 100% understand XD Oz, and the 2 other characters i have who are related to him in some way XD

There talkative, inviting when you actually talk to them. But they don't answer much about themselves. A Panter is as mysterious as it is helpful. Always having a hidden agenda, but yet always helpful regardless if it wants to or not. Rarely ever do they look for people to assist them, but instead, look for those they can assist to help further increase there horizons or be several steps closer to there ideal goal XD

So in short, they may be the greatest villains i have created, but they are also the most helpful guides you can find xD.

Out of the hole panter clan i have seen(With other people making panters) Oz is the most helpful guide you can find XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:33 pm
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

yeah i 100% understand XD Oz, and the 2 other characters i have who are related to him in some way XD

There talkative, inviting when you actually talk to them. But they don't answer much about themselves. A Panter is as mysterious as it is helpful. Always having a hidden agenda, but yet always helpful regardless if it wants to or not. Rarely ever do they look for people to assist them, but instead, look for those they can assist to help further increase there horizons or be several steps closer to there ideal goal XD

So in short, they may be the greatest villains i have created, but they are also the most helpful guides you can find xD.

Out of the hole panter clan i have seen(With other people making panters) Oz is the most helpful guide you can find XD

What inspired you to make a panter?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:43 pm
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

I honestly never was asked that question. Your legitly the first.... Just to keep it a mystery, i'll pm ya it ;3 Can't let these people know all my lil secrets X3

-edit-

If ya ever have any questions about my characters, Oz, Claude, The Panter Clan, feel free to question me as much as ya want ^^  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:06 am
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

I honestly never was asked that question. Your legitly the first.... Just to keep it a mystery, i'll pm ya it ;3 Can't let these people know all my lil secrets X3

-edit-

If ya ever have any questions about my characters, Oz, Claude, The Panter Clan, feel free to question me as much as ya want ^^

As you have probably noticed I am an individual who is full of questions! Thus, I will always questions for you ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:15 am
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

-edit-

As you have probably noticed I am an individual who is full of questions! Thus, I will always questions for you ^^

Well that makes me happy~ X3 I RARELY ever get questioned about Oz or the clan hes in XD not ONCE has anyone character been told about how the clan was originally formed.

If its about the clan, pm the questions XD your the only one whos been told this much. Not even Spazz and i've known her for YEARS XD She just knows a Panters not someone can ******** with without them doing what they did to a Panter and they'll return with 10 fold xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:39 am
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

-edit-

Well that makes me happy~ X3 I RARELY ever get questioned about Oz or the clan hes in XD not ONCE has anyone character been told about how the clan was originally formed.

If its about the clan, pm the questions XD your the only one whos been told this much. Not even Spazz and i've known her for YEARS XD She just knows a Panters not someone can ******** with without them doing what they did to a Panter and they'll return with 10 fold xD

That is completely fine with me! Though right now I'm getting a bit drowsy so I'll go off to dream land. Good night :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:41 am
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind
shadowabyss1301
Hope the kind

-edit-

That is completely fine with me! Though right now I'm getting a bit drowsy so I'll go off to dream land. Good night :3

lol XD well good night hope ^^ hope ya have lovely dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite~  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:51 am
X Kaos X

We're still discussing what to do with them, like whether we should archive them in case they actually come back or delete them, but I don't think we reached a conclusion. Thanks for bringing it to our attention ^-^

Creating a place to archive inactive characters might not be a bad idea. Like you suggested, it's possible that people who've quit the guild might return and ask for their profiles back.

Anyway, thank you for satiating my curiosity. :3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:47 am
Hitsukei

How about German music trying to be Russian? ;3

*Warning. Extremly catchy?

Nice, but I prefer Lumen myself.

Вся вера и любовь этого мира Is really good too. Especially if you aren't into harsh music.

Favorite will always be Living to Forget by Firelake. (yes, I know they are technically Ukrainian....)

I'm also a huge fan of Post-USSR literature. I mean, its hard to find stories that really compare to it in our society today. Take Roadside Picnic for example. Its a story where the main character doesn't want to overthrow anything, doesn't want justice, he just wants to be able to live his life without interfering with anyone else. There are tons of books with characters and themes of just wanting to be able to be their own person in Post USSR literature, and its kind of humbling to read them.  

Xaven the Raven

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:34 am
Hitsukei
X Kaos X

We're still discussing what to do with them, like whether we should archive them in case they actually come back or delete them, but I don't think we reached a conclusion. Thanks for bringing it to our attention ^-^

Creating a place to archive inactive characters might not be a bad idea. Like you suggested, it's possible that people who've quit the guild might return and ask for their profiles back.

Anyway, thank you for satiating my curiosity. :3

I agree with him as well :3
Things come up in life so until otherwise stated perhaps it may be in their best interest if we save their profile. We could just say that there were some documents that weren't completed or something came up for them unable to participate in this school year.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:48 pm
RWBY_Guy

I think you are forgetting your character's picture in their profile ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RWBY_Guy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:49 pm
Hope the kind
RWBY_Guy

I think you are forgetting your character's picture in their profile ^^

the first thing I saved XD thanks hope!  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games