Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Ene held on to Tsuyoi's hand and looked up to see Jaecen smile quickly before returning to look at Koko. "The floor's yours, Tsuyoi."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:59 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded at Jaecen and then patted Wakai's head when she had returned to them. Though, it didn't seem to cheer her up. She looked at Koko and cleared her throat, "Okay, first question. Who the hell are you guys and why was that hooded girl trying to kill me?"
Koko held her hands in front of her, "We are from a freelance organization. Me and the hooded girl do missions for them every single day, whether it involves eliminating groups of heartless or acquiring things. The hooded girl was not trying to kill you, her mission was to bring you back to our organization."
"Why, what would you organization have done to me if she succeeded."
She stayed silent for a few seconds, "...unfortunately, not even I know what they do to keyblade wielders once we capture them and bring them in, but, all I can say is that they never leave."
This began to make Tsuyoi mad, making her grit her teeth, "...your organization...are you an organization of nobodies?"
She shook her head, "No, nobodies are our enemy, as are heartless and keyblade users."
Hearing her answer, Tsuyoi's anger lessened as she let out a sigh. But she was still upset because she hated the idea of people hunting down keyblade users.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ooc:]
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:27 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen looked to Tsuyoi with worry. He set his hand on Ene's shoulder and shuffled the keyblade on his shoulder. "That's not cool at all...."
He wasn't okay with it and he shivered with anger before looking down at Ene. Jaecen took a deep breath and continued to watch.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:41 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stayed silent for a while, "...why?" she finally asked. "Why hunt down keyblade users as well? What do you think you'll accomplish from hunting them down?"
"Dive to the heart" Koko had immediately responded. She then put her hand to her chest, feeling her heartbeat, "Heartless are made if a person's heart is fully consumed by darkness...which leaves the remains behind; the body," she then looked at her hand, "A nobody..." She looked back towards Tsuyoi, placing her hands in front of her again, "The power that you keyblade wielders use, Dive to the Heart...we wish to gain that power...to stop heartless and nobodies from manifesting..."
"But why not just leave that to the keyblade users!?" Wakai suddenly asked. "You don't need to hunt down keyblade users...you can just let them handle it."
"Hm..." Koko looked towards the ground, "Because its a never-ending cycle...a keyblade user can eliminate as many heartless as they can...however, how long until the heart they saved is overcome by darkness again...?"

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He spoke up. "Amarini mo ōku no yami ga aru baai, amarini mo chīsana hikari ga arimasu. With too much darkness, there isn't enough light. At least that's what nana always said. She also said that everyone is born with a light in their hearts and it's up to them whether they let it go out."
Ene was confused by the whole thing.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:18 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi rubbed her forehead, closing her eyes as she thought to herself for a bit.
Seeing that Tsuyoi was too frustrated to ask another question, Wakai took the chance to ask, "Ms. Maid...are you...the leader of this organization? Or an important member? Like a captain?"
Koko shook her head, "No...if I was, I wouldn't risk my own safety to come here for Red-...the hooded girl."
"I-I see..." Wakai somewhat felt relieved that Koko wasn't the leader, or a captain of this organization she's in.
After Wakai was finished asking questions, Tsuyoi finally spoke, "All right, I have one more question...and then after that, you will be given time to leave, got it?"
Koko nodded, "Very well. What's your final question?"
Tsuyoi nodded back, "...what's your organization called?"
Koko stayed silent for a few seconds, "...Eternity" was all she said before the dark portal reopens from under her as she slowly sinks in.
Wakai took a few steps forward, "M-Ms. Maid, y-you're not a bad person right!?" she yelled to her.
As she was halfway into the portal, Koko did not answer her question. She simply bowed her head at her, "We'll meet again one day, Ms. Wakai, don't worry." with that said, she had fully sunk into the portal in which it closed afterwards.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen held his keyblade pistol aloft and dropped it. It fragmented before disappearing. "Well, that was something, wasn't it?"

Ene looked up at Jaecen. "What was that you said? That other language?"
"Japanese. My nana spoke it often around the house." Jaecen replied with a deep frown before looking to Tsuyoi. "You alright with this? We could try and find out more..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:37 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen and shook her head, "No, it's all right. We'll just have to keep an eye out for them now." she said, glancing over at Wakai quickly before looking back at Jaecen. "We can worry about that organization some other time, right now," she then started to pet Ene's head, "How about we go do something together?" She looked back at Wakai, "Wakai? Wanna come along?"
Hearing her name being called, Wakai snapped out of her silence, looking at Tsuyoi, "Eh? Erm...s-sure." she said, looking at where Koko once stood before turning back towards the others.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene smiled. "Absolutely."
"I've been thinking, too... What if we were to, like, buy a house somewhere. We all obviously can't live at the Academy within one room." Jaecen shrugged. "I mean, it's pretty packed in my dorm. Ene and X share their bed and Kurona hijacks the couch. I'm just glad Nami and Erin have their own dorm. I'd like to be able to have them all home at once whenever."
"Nami'd be right down the hallway?" Ene seemed happy. "I like Nami. She and I are almost like the same person that it's scary."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:10 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi folded her arms, "Hmm...buy a house..?" she then chuckled, she actually liked that idea. "You know...that does sound like a good idea. But if we do, we need to pick a good location." she then rubbed the back of her head, "Are there any places you have in mind?"

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"As long as there's a school nearby. A normal one for Ene." Jaecen explained.
"Aww, really?" Ene whined.
"No complaining. She'd kill me if you weren't to go to actual school..." Jaecen chuckled.
Ene nodded and replied reluctantly. "Okay."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:44 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled at Ene, and then looked at Jaecen, "A school huh...?" she could only think about Twilight Town that had a school nearby, since she's actually been to it before while wandering the town.
Wakai held her arms behind her, "I was home schooled, so this academy's pretty much the only actual experience of a school I've had." she said, scratching her cheek with a weak smile.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I've heard rumors that there was one on Destiny Islands..." Jaecen looked to Tsuyoi. "We'll have to fly there and take a look."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:56 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, "All right, lets go and check it out then." she said as she grabbed Ene's hand, looking down at her and smiling, "You ready to go?"

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Ene looked at Tsuyoi, still not enthused about school. She took her hand. "I guess."
Jaecen placed a hand on Ene's shoulder and pulled out a remote. "My sister is so nice sometimes." He smiled and pressed a button, which teleported the four of them into the cabin of his Gummi ship. Jaecen took the pilot seat after making sure Ene knew how to buckle in.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items