Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:37 pm
Dante and Vergil just stood wide-eyed from what they heard.
Vergil was still kind of awestruck that he was a grandfather in the future.G-Grandpa...this is just too shocking...thought Vergil.
Dante on the other hand was amazed that Nero had it in him to eventually have a kid."Who knew he could do it?"said Dante.
Vanille finally let go of Ryu and walked up to Nero,who was still on the ground.Vanille kneeled down and started to poke her cousin in the head."NerNer...are you okay?"asked Vanille.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:57 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Ryu sit still to watch his grandfather and his great uncle, it nearly amuse him. Nero heard his cousin and sat up, "I'm alright Vanille, but I didn't know my dark side of me will harass Kyrie by that, you will understand when you are old enough," he replied to her, this even worried him every bad that will be painful. Kyrie slowly woken up, which Ryu notice and run up to her and hugging her, "Mom, please don't let dad using that advantage in his dark side," he told her in bit of warning, Nero nearly shouted at his future son, "I'm not going to hurt your mother, besides, I will keep my dark side in check," he shouted at him, Ryu motionlessly plugged his ears, Kyrie sweat drop and blush what will happen in the future. Ryu keep his poker face, "Like my grandfather, who use to be that b*stard servant by brainwashing him. Tch! That demon think he is high and mighty, but he is remain pain in the a**," he replied to his father, mention on Mundus, however those two sweat drop for hearing his languages. Nero made a mental note, while Kyrie pat on her son's head, "Please don't use those languages," she scolding him, "Whatever."

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:11 pm
Vanille listen to here cousin and starts laughing.
Dante and Vergil sees Vanille laugh at what Nero said."What did we miss?"asked the twins.
Vanille stopped laughing."You want to bet cousin?"asked Vanille."I kind of already know..."
Dante's and Vergil's jaws dropped to the floor."What?! Who taught you about it?!they asked.
"Mama did...[/color"said Vanille as she went to get herself a slice of pizza."Hey Ryu...there's pizza here if you want some!"
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu heard Vanille, he got up and ran to where pizza is standing, he eventually took a bite of it. Nero kept his anger in check as he urge to, "Must... not... urge... anger..." he said in urging tone. Kyrie watch Nero keep his anger sit still, she smiles a little and got up and hug him from behind, "Calm down Nero, I will get the pizza for you, okay," said Kyrie very soft, this calms him down as he sigh. She heading to grab the pizza and pat on two future children, Ryu motionless look at his mother, while eating his food.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:11 pm
Vanille giggled after Kyrie pat her head and continued to eat her olive less pizza.Vanille watched Ryu eat the olives and stuck out her tongue."How can you eat those things?"asked Vanille.
Dante and Vergil both got some pizza as well."So...there have been so many surprises this week... "said Dante.
"Agreed...what about you Nero,Kyrie?"asked Vergil."Do you think that there will be more surprises?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero and Kyrie heard the twins, then they look at each other and thought of same thing. Ryu finish eating it and look at his grandfather and great uncle, "No, just me and Vanille are here, my dad told me that I'm going to have a little brother or sister, after he knock my mom out," he told them motionless and grab another bite of pizza. He look at Vanille with same look, "Probably from grandpa, I better grab some juice," he replied and walk to the kitchen.
Nero watch his future son go, then his girlfriend, "He's going to have his sibling," he said to her, Kyrie sweat drop to hear that. She look at her boyfriend for a moment, "He said you will have your dark side awaken," she reminded him, Nero drop his head and groan, "Cr*p."
Ryu continue to munching on pizza, and open the fridge and found his favorite cranberry juice. He closed it and kept his poker face as he continue to eating pizza.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:01 pm
Dante and Vergil sighed."Wow Kid...never knew you had it in you!"said Dante with a smirk.
Vergil shook his head and got up to get some pizza.
Vanille heard Ryu."Get me some!"she said."Oh and about the whole darkside thing...Dad...your darkside nearly killed both me and mama..."
Dante heard Vanille and quite literally face-plants the floor."Good to know..."mumbled Dante.
Vergil came back and missed what Vanille told Dante and looks at his twin on the ground and grinned wanting to try his hand at some comedy."Ok...why is Dante kissing the floor?"asked Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu grab the cranberry juice and appear, by the time that Dante face-plants on the floor. Nero laugh so hard, Ryu handed the juice to Vanille, "You told him about his darkside, didn't you," he ask her with a poker face. Kyrie notice her future son didn't change his expression, it worried her, so she ask Vanille, "Umm... I hate to break this, but why is Ryu keep his face like that," she ask her, while looking at Ryu. Nero heard his girlfriend, then Ryu as his son look at his mother with poker face. Nero wonder if something happen to his future son's past, "Come to think it, how did Ryu became emotionless?"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:18 pm
Dante was still on the ground not really moving.
Vergil looked and heard Kyrie."I have been wondering that myself...since how I've notice his emotionless look."
Vanille looked at Kyrie."Well KyrKyr...I wish I knew...but when he was five he always smiled...and when he turned ten he lost it and never gained back...so that's all I know."said Vanille."I'm sorry...I wish I knew more."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:44 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Ryu heard Vanille and his grandfather about why he's emotionless, he notice Vanille didn't get the juice, "Aren't you getting the juice or what?" he ask her. Kyrie listen to Vanille, it worried her even more. Nero questioning himself about his son turn ten turned emotionless, but he use to smile when he was five, until he remember when he was a kid, "Oh cr*p, I might think he got that look because some kids made fun of him, like I have when kids treats me horribly because they believe my mom is prostitute and abandon me in orphanage. That's how I got emotionless by my anger," he told Kyrie and Vanille as he blush to remember that day, when he prefer to be alone without being socializing with kids his age because of kids made fun of him. Kyrie heard Nero, she remember she play with kids, yet looking at tween Nero sitting alone and get away from kids by his peers, he only shown anger look all day without changing his expression. Ryu listen to his dad and start drinking the cranberry juice, "That's what he said, except kids in my time found out I'm hybrid of demon and human. So I never shown my emotion because of that," he explains emotionless and walk off to sit on the chair drink the juice. Nero begin to feel guilty, Kyrie cover her mouth to hear, "Poor Ryu... just like his father."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:13 am
Vanille heard Ryu say something about her juice ."Oh I'm Sorry...I was kind of talking you know..."she said in a sassy tone and as she took her juice and started to drink it.
Vergil shook his head again and sat down to eat."Nero...just to let you know...those kids were probably just jealous and I'm pretty sure your mother wasn't a prostitute..."said Vergil.
Dante finally got up from the floor after hearing his daughter's sassy tone."Are you sure that your mine and Lucia's child?"asked Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:31 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

While Ryu continue to drink the juice, Nero listen to Vergil about kids were probably jealous and pretty sure his mom wasn't a prostitute. Kyrie even pointed out, "I am agreeing with Vergil, I don't believe your biological mom is prostitute," she said very loyal to him. Nero begin to have a thought of that, "Maybe, you are right... maybe they are jealous, if remember correctly, Kyrie's parents found out I have white hair and eyes from my granddad, after I was adopted and I overheard a little bit of conversation about why they adopted me," he replied to them, until he remember he was adopted by Kyrie's parents and get rally annoyed tone for why they adopted him. Kyrie earn the sweat drop from what she heard, "They adopted you because you look like Sparda's human form."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:19 am
Vergil smiled."Well at least I know I'm right...give me one thing that I'm wrong with."said Vergil.
Vanille looked at Dante."Yeah...I'm pretty sure I'm your daughter."said Vanille as she went back to drink more of her juice.
Dante nodded at what Vanille said then heard what Vergil said."Really? I can give you a few good reasons."said Dante.
"I said name one." said Vergil.
Dante grinned at that."Alright then...how about your face? You said it is was a natural look...but I think it's because you just got plastic surgery..."said Dante.
"Oh ouch...need some cream for that burn uncle?!"shouted Vanille as she laughed.
Vergil glared daggers at his twin."Dante...you are an a**."said Vergil.
"Awwwww you love me."replied Dante.
"I'm starting to re-think that..."said Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero listen to his dad, but he rather avoid this by placing his headphone on his ears and listen to heavy metal music. Kyrie sees her boyfriend begin to doing his own business like always from Preaching, "He never answers and gets bored for whole conversation," she said very skeptical about him. Ryu notice his dad is listening to music, "My dad hates preaching thing, like I do, I ended up falling asleep. He never cared about my great grandpa, but cared a little," he spilled his dad secret, yet Nero heard his son and nearly shout at him, "I hardly admit it!" he shouted at his son very arrogant. Kyrie watch her son and Nero verbally arrogant, then she giggle to see them fight.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 pm
Dante and Vergil chuckled at Nero's arrogance.
"Awwwwwww he does have a heart!"said Dante.
"That is kind of adorable."said Vergil.
Vanille was about to say something when she got a smirk and turned to look at Ryu."Hey Ryu...do you remember that really cute boy that lives across the street in the future?"asked Vanille.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games