7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Seems like Eva got the message as she vanish, Kyrie look at the twin and then Nero. She check his pulse, it's fainting, "He doesn't look too well, probably after he awaken his dark side for first time." she told them, wince from her wound and bruises that Dark Nero gave her.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:50 pm
Vergil looked extremely pale do to the loss of blood."H-He's going to be fine as long as we get home fast."said Vergil.
Dante looked at his twin."Uh...Vergil you don't look good yourself."said Dante forgetting that he shot Vergil in the leg."Are you alright?"
Vergil looked at Dante and passed out.Too much blood lost.thought Vergil as he went into unconsiousness.
Dante looked up at the sky and saw rain clouds.
"Vergil?!"shouted Dante as picked his twin up."Here let me take Nero...your hurt as it is...and lets get home before it-"
It started to rain hard making Dante scream."D*mn it!"said Dante as he looked at Kyrie."Come on...before we get sick."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

"Shut up... a**hole." Nero muttered, barely hear Dante from his screaming. Kyrie listen to him, although she try to carry him, but he's very heavy from light weight songstress. Credo appear to help her, "We better take both of them to bed in your shop, and I thought you are smarter for woman," he told Dante and Kyrie as he open the portal to Devil May Cry Office. Kyrie starts to sneeze and the grab her boyfriend's blue coat to keep her warm, knowing how worry and sick Nero will be.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:23 pm
Dante made a tighter grip on his Brother."I was...thats why I offered to take Nero and get these three home before one dies and the others get sick."said Dante as he walked into the portal.I have to bandage up Vergil's leg...cause I just now remembered what I did to him while I was Dark Dante.thought Dante.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Credo carry out cold Nero to the portal, Kyrie follow them, worry about both devils.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:57 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Just as portal appeared, Lin walked out and find himself on middle level of Big Ben. He caught Arachnophobia's scent, he looked at the ground level to see the hordes of army taking the patrol and gather enough souls they killed the humans. Mitsuki and Noctis walked out, Kokoro and Chibiterasu jumped out of their partner's pouch to take their humanoid form. They looked at the entire army, before they all duck down to avoid being seen, "Well, what do you know? They are impatient to look for the Key," he said to them, Kokoro glared at him, "Will you shut up?" she shush him, just as Mitsuki picked up another dark presence as she peeked over and her ears begin to droop, "Umm guys, we have another problem," she alert them as they looked over to see bunch of Grimms walking out of building. Noctis facepalmed and silently groan, "Grimms, this is really bad," he muttered as they all duck down. "So we have both Grimms and Arachnophobia to deal with," she whispered to them, they all agreed, and they heard the flapping sound as they turn their head to see a large bird grimm. They all quickly hide in the shadow, knowing it will be risky if it sees them. "We need to come up with the plan," said Noctis, know very well about the bird's skill. The wolves looked at each other, Mitsuki's intelligence for strategy came up as she spoken to them, "I think we better spilt up, Noctis-san said I need some training with my keyblade, so he and I will take out both Arachnophobia, while you three deal with the giant bird," she suggested the idea, who they listened carefully. Noctis place his finger under his chin to think about her plan, he did said to her to practice the keyblade against Arachnophobia. He looked at her with a smile, "Good idea, although we need sneak attack, you three go sneak behind that grimm and get it far away as you can, but that's our signal to finish them off," he added the plan to Lin, Kokoro, and Chibiterasu to drag the Nevermore away far as it can. They all agreed, so they took their wolf pup form to sneak off. Mitsuki and Noctis looked at each other, just as she pulled her hood over her head to on stealth mode as she climb on the ledge, "Mitsuki, wait for the right time to assassinate the Grimms, just when I pointed my keyblade at them," he added one more thing, thought it will be funny in his mind. Mitsuki turned her head towards him, then nodded with a small smile, "Good idea," she replied as she perform a leap of faith to land in pile of leaves and stay hidden. Noctis summoned his keyblade before he teleported to different location.
While Arachnophobia and Grimms were patrolling, a little too soon as the Nevermore suddenly screech and flew off, making them turn their attention towards the Nevermore and they noticed Lin, Kokoro, and Chibiterasu were on the large bird as they tried to get it away from the scene. Before one of Arachnophobia asked, but suddenly one of soldier felt something through his chest and rip his heart out as he scream and vanquished by turning it to kishin egg soul. They all turn around to see Noctis with his Darkness host as the serpent devour Arachnophobia's heart. He lifted his head as he smirked, "Wh-Who the h*ll are you!?" one of Arachnophobia asked. Noctis canceled his host as he took a knight stance, "I am future Mage of the Fairy Tail, and we will make you pay," he said as he pointed his keyblade at the entire army to give the signal to Mitsuki. Arachnophobia muttered in confusion, just as they all hear the Grimms screech and then a thud. They all turned around and saw Mitsuki slits it's throat by her hidden blade, just in time for the Grimms to dissolves. She took her stance and gripping Rise of the Sun keyblade, her Genesis's shealth was on her right hip to prepare for her dual wielding skills. They were left shock to see her, "Where the h*ll did you come from!?" one of them shouted, they didn't even pick up her presence. Mitsuki remain silent as she frown upon them, which they all suddenly felt the fear from her silver blue eyes, "I-It's her, the heroine, and the Silver Blue Eyes Assassin!" another cried out in fear because of death will set upon them. Mitsuki didn't understand why they bragged about her as heroine. Noctis sigh as he frown at them as activated his wing blades that his right were light and left were darkness, "Hey Mitsuki, while you are at it, keep you keyblade out. You will able to learn more abilities and magic. When your body started to feel strange, that is the sign your heart is wanting you to say the name," he gave her a tip, she listened to him as her ears perked a bit. She closed her eyes with calm expression, "Right, and thank you for the tip," she thank him softly with a smile as she channel her spiritual power to infuse to her keyblade, then she added Chirasengo. The army of arachnophobia grew furious as they charge towards them as they roar, while others aim at them with their own firearms. Noctis smirked as he grab one of wingblade, "Then, let's finish this," he said and they took their stance, then one of gun starts to fire, they speed up towards them, while blocking the bullets, they attacked the horde of Arachnophobia, while blocking and dodging the bullets before Mitsuki drew her Genesis Sword to enter her duel wielding skills.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image

User Image

"The light is what keeps us strong..."

As he stood there in silence, he was watching the kids fight off the giant bird creature that made him wonder what was going on there. He closed his eyes to look into the light of each of the characters on the field, noticing the power of the darkness and light tangled within one person in particular. He squinted his eyes as he noticed the darkness was powerful which only he knew that it felted so familiar. He quickly teleported in front of Noctis with his pure snow white keyblade against his throat. His eyes looked at Noctis with pure hate in his eyes before speaking up,"Who are you.."
Glowing white pedals flowed around the two as his eyes stared deep into the eyes of the boy before he spoke up once again,"You aren't Yami...but your darkness is powerful like his.."

"...The Light is what keeps us fighting !"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:00 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

After dealt with Arachnophobia with Mitsuki, Noctis sense a light by the time a familiar voice that haunted him spoken out as he widen his bright blue eyes. He slowly lifted his head to face the man, who killed his friend in front of him and his older siblings and nearly killed his father. He looked at Kami for long time, before his expression slowly turned into hatred as he gripped his one winged angel keyblade and pulled out his lacrima phone to speed dial to Team Arcanist, Mitsuki took a notice as she slowly approach them, "Noctis-san, does he know your-?" "Mitsuki, stay out of this! Get to the higher ground, you won't like this," he cuts her off while glaring at Kami. Mitsuki stopped and back away from them, before she uses her celestial brush technique to summon vein to attach to her wrist to pull her up to the big ben.
Noctis continue to glare at Kami as his darkness aura showed up, "Why don't you shut the h*ll up!?" he raised his voice as he took a flight and cast his dark magic by his left hand, "Heavenly: Dark Blizzard!" he cast his dark magic to send a dark ice towards Kami before he use his left hand to make his light appear and gave him a glare with his mother's bright blue eyes, that strikingly similar to him, he knew Kami will able to recognize his eye color that Hikari have, "I won't forgive you, Kami no Senshi. Like you killed all of people of dark village, and you made her devastated after she found out about your deepest secret."

... It also give us courage

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Kami just stood there as the dark blizzard attack was fired directly at him. With his keyblade in his left hand, he let the tip of the blade to rest against the ground before he opened his eyes directly at Noctis before the dark blizzard attack connected to the ground, creating a small amount of smoke covering him to make Noctis think he was down for the count be Noctis should know better. As the smoke blew away by the strong winds, Kami no Senshi stood on the dark blizzard ice crystals only they all turned bright white, making sure that he was in control now. He sighed softly before stepping back away from the ice before using his power to push the now light infused ice crystals from the ground up toward Noctis with lightning speed. He knew this boy was only a taste for what he truly wanted so he only teased the boy with a straight face, not a sweat dropping off his pale face,"Is this all you got kid..I am so disappointed..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:27 pm

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

"Banishaga!" Noctis cast his powerful light magic to make the pillar of lights blast him. Once the pillars disappeared, Noctis wasn't around like he vanished. He's hidden in the shadow, to figure out how to deal with him. He looked over his larcima phone, just as he can hear the click to find out it's his older siblings answering his call, "They will get his voice and they will immediately arrive soon," he thought about his older siblings, not knowing his father was behind the call.

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Kami smiled as the pillars of light hit against his armor but seemed as though it didn't effect him much. He just stood there with a straight look on his face, he looked around where shadows covered his surroundings which he knew the boy must be hiding in there,"You aren't the one I'm after, boy...I'm only after the man who had took the woman of my heart away from me...you are young and won't understand till you are older..but know that the darkness will be destroyed...if he thinks he can defeat me..I'll meet him where destiny has truly started..Destiny Island will be a great place for his tombstone.."
Kami then opened a portal of pure light as it lit the surroundings much more to make the shadows disappear. He then looked at the boy before smiling softly, disappearing within the white portal before it disappeared, leaving behind a echo around him,"A fight...for her hand..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:04 am

User Image

Fear makes us strong...

Noctis narrowed his bright blue eyes from Kami's talking about he's going after his father, who took his mother of his heart away him, he made a blank look, "If he only knew they are my parents, but talking about obsessive to mom, who's already married," he thought about Kami's fallen for Hikari, but thanks to his older sibling's update, he found out the light villages tried to kill their mother as a traitor because of her marriage with their father. When the light was shined, the light didn't affected him, thanks to his half light, but he squinting his eyes and covered his eyes by his hand before the light grew dim. He walked out and looked up to the sky to hear Kami's echoing the words. He narrowed his eyes and brought his lacrima phone close to his ear as he made his keyblade disappeared, "Cecil, Lupus, Sora... just like his future self, he's still wanted to kill our own dad, so he can get mom for himself," he spoken to his older siblings, until he heard his father's voice through his phone and heard his older siblings panicking tone, "Wait, did he just called me dad?" said Yami through his phone. Noctis froze as he found out his dad's on the line, "Ugh, fine dad... sorry Noct, dad is with us. Natsu, Nashi, Mick, Azazel, Happy, and Lucky are also with us. Nashi will reach to breaking point to hear his voice. And dad, you and mom will have another son, his name is Noctis Oblivion," said Cecil on the phone. Noctis felt really embarrassed as he spoken out, as he rub back of his head, "Hey dad, sorry about my older siblings have to keep quiet about me because I am not born yet. I will guess you heard everything," he greets his father nervously as he pacing around. he heard the silence, until Yami spoken out through the phone, "Yeah, I heard everything he said. He's making my grave at Destiny Island, then he will go after your mother, but he didn't seems to know about Tsubaki, our marriage, and having kids. I'm guessing you four wanted to come with me and deal with him," he said through the phone, easily calm about Kami's planning to end his life. Noctis can hear his older siblings agreeing, then he closed his eyes as Mitsuki jumped down and rejoined with Noctis in concern, "Yes, yet he's the real reason why we travel through time. I will see you guys at Destiny Island," he said to him before he hung up and put it in his pocket. He looked at Mitsuki, who spoken out of concern, "You and rest of Arcanist time traveled to find that guy, who's after your father's life and win your mother's heart. Your father and your older siblings are going to deal with him," she asked him the real reason for time travel. Noctis looked at her and felt his tears fallen out of his bright blue eyes to remember Neel's death in front of his entire family, "Yes, he murdered our friend right in front of my family. He tried to kill dad, but we failed to save our friend," he said to her as he let his tears fall for his failure to save Neel as he wipe his eyes. Mitsuki's empathic gotten her as she felt his sadness, so she take his hand to encourage him, "Please don't let the darkness get to you, but there will be justice for your decrease friend's life. He didn't seem to understand darkness cannot exist without a light, and light cannot exist without a darkness. He also doesn't understand Hikari-san and Yami-san can't live without each other, because their own bonds are stronger," she said to him with a warm smile. Noctis looked at her and heard her warm speech, he wipe his eyes again and smiled at her, then he looked at Nevermore at the River Thames, knowing three wolves needed help. Mitsuki looked at where he's looking at, then he focus on her, "I'm sorry to leave you and your partners alone in London, but I have to help my dad and older siblings put the end to this nightmare that man put us," he apologize to her as she looked at him, but she shook her head and held her wayfinder with a smile, "It's alright, like you said about paopu fruit and Vincent-san said about wayfinder, no matter where we are, we are always remain a part of each other's," she said to her with a smile. Noctis smiles back at her as he summoned his keyblade and pointed at the area he's aiming to open a portal. He looked at her, "May your heart be your guided key," he said a motto words to her, she smiled and he runs off towards a portal and goen through as it disappeared. Mitsuki watched him go, then focus on the Nevermore as she regain her composure, she held her wayfinder and eyes closed, "Lin-san, Kokoro-chan, Chibiterasu-sama... I'm coming," she said to herself quietly before she ran off to River Thames.

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin arrived on top of Big Ben, holding Mitsuki with both arms before letting go of her slowly along with her companions. He chuckled brightly before opening a latch which lead to the inside of where the large clock is. Within the clock, Vin turned on some lights to show the inside of it, pointing toward a large box with a pad lock on it and a couple other locks as well,"I noticed clues for every time we killed the templars and each time, it lead me to the realization. Big Ben...the clock...made perfect sense and now there is a locked box with symbols all over it? This must be where it is.."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki's face was red tremendously, it's because she's been held like a bride, Shiki did that once before he took her away after she escaped from Asura, after the he discovered his older brother entered the Mount Olympus. He sets her down, her face was still red, "This is so embarrassing," she said to herself as she pulled her hood over her head. Her companions jumped in her pouch, and she heard about the Big Ben as she looked at it. She squint her eyes at it, "If that's where it is, then there might be a trap preventing us to get close to it," she said to him, just as she picked up Arachne's presence as she turns around to see bunch of spiders forms to reveal Arachne. She laid her gray color spiderweb eyes on them,before Mitsuki summoned her ruby bow to take an aim at her, "I have trusted your finding, but I'm afraid that tool belongs to Xehanort."

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Reinhart

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin smiled as he didn't look toward Arachne or Mitsuki. He knew that is plan was perfect as he turned toward the spider queen before speaking up,"You! You...umm.."
Vin then quickly lost his words as he was being a pervert. Looking at the enemy's cleavage, he rubbed the back of his head with a blush streak across his cheeks. He just couldn't help himself as he tried to continue with what he was saying,"You umm....why must you be evil and into spiders..."
Vin then shook his head before he slapped his hands together, making the double edged keyblade that was still on the roof quietly entered inside the room that they were in. His eyes shined bright as he pointed at the chest of his enemy before speaking up,"Who wears stuff like this at a fight? I mean I get it. You have big boozums but doesn't mean you shouldn't wear any sort of armor to help yourself a little bit!"

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas