Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

quickly summoning a pair of swet pants and a white shirt, James put them on before Kiko opened the door and ran next to her "hey Luna ... uh ... what time is it?" he said as he looked at Kiko "you ok?" he wispered to her

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:18 pm
╔══════════════╗
User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

With the beauty and love of my mother...

Luna raised an eyes brow and didn't ask questions. Their daughter was more then a little be naive. "I came to ask if you wanted to eat breakfast with Miya and I. Well its past 10 so I guess it would be considered brunch..." She had this odd feeling she had messed up or that she had ruin something. "I knocked on the door trying to wake you up for a good 5 minutes, but no one answered. I couldn't sense you I figured you might be on the far side of the beach so when I opened the door I saw this door. "I thought you just recently made this room, becuase I just saw it for the first time a few months ago. We went on a picnic in the garden...Miya and I will have our meal and you can join us later if you want. I'm sorry if I interrupted your piano practice. I know how important your piano playing is to you er....well its important in my time." She was a little nervous talking to her parents from the past. After all she wasn't even born yet, they weren't even married yet. Still she was way to naive for her own good.

...I have the knowledge and love of my father.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"yes ... she was playing the piano" he said as he rubbed his head as he cleared his throat "uh Kiko ... you go on ahead i need to work on something right quick ... a better way to summon" he said as he kissed her and went down the hall and opened a door and a roar of a lion was heard as he closed it back "hehe ... wrong door" he said as he went to the one next to it, it was his lab and he was working on an old form of magic which would hopefuly help protect his family and the world

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Luna and Tsukiko just looked at each other for a moment before looking back at the door. "...I don't own a lion..." They look at each other again and laughed. "I'll get dressed and come out and eat with you two okay sweetie." Smiling as her daughter left the room she went into her closet and got dressed. Coming back out she saw the food was still cooking and knocked on the door. "James love may I come in." She asked softly folding her hands in front of her. She had traded the braces for the bracelet and her necklace and ring were still on. Smiling softly as she waited, she hoped nothing was wrong. Feeling kinda bad she should had noticed Luna had come into their room. If anything she wanted to make it up to him since she didn't get to finish. Smiling hopefully she gripped the necklace. Trying not to revert back to how scared she was.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

opening the door, James looked at her and smiled "it's ok ... just working on some old form of magic ... cards" he said as he held one up "come on in" he said as he went back in and the door was open. inside were beakers, potions and in one corner was a deck of brown cards with a packaging labled 'Duel Monsters' "there was an ancient game in the old days where powerful magicans summoned powerful monster to do battle ... recently i've found research that someone traped a link to every one of the spirits in cards ... including some spells that were lost for centuries ... the problem i'm having ... is how to release the power" he said as he rubbed his head "oh ... sorry ... my geek sliped through" he said with a sheepish smile "each deck has fifty cards ... i managed to construct five decks in ... three seconds ... new record"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Sitting down on a chair she picked up on of the decks and started looking through it. "This is that card game based off of the Egyptian shadow games...that was some dark magic..." Smiling softly she motioned for him to come over to her. Reaching up she kissed him and smiled. Wrapping her arms around his neck as she did so. "I don't think your a geek, but if you where one then you would be my geek okay." Kissing him again she smiled. but looked back at the cards. Frowning slightly as she did so. "Egyptian...Anubis..he participated in the shadow games I think....maybe he would know something about it." Looking back down at the cards she looked at one. "James....why does this card look just like my personal spell book..." She held up the spell card Book of Moon. Her own personal spell book she had written herself. It looked just like it. Putting the deck back down she tried not to think about it. Looking at the ground she had almost forgotten why she had came in here. "I-I'm sorry that we got interrupted...Can I make it up to you tonight?" Smiling hopefully as she looked up at him. "We don't have to though, you might want to just sleep tonight...." Looking back at the ground she felt nervous again. "I'm sorry though, I didn't know we were going to show it to her. I figured the spells would hold because it hasn't happened yet, but I guess not...." Playing with the hem of her dress as she spoke she felt bad.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:29 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

turning around, James went over to her "honey it's ok its not your fault ... so we go interupted ... not like that'll be the last of our sessions together" he said as he held her in his arms then kissed her "i love it when i get teased by you .... it's kind of fun ... infact if we didn't have people over i'd ask you to do it all day so trust me when i say i look forward when it's my turn" he said with a giggle "don't worry ... i wont faint" he sad as he kissed her again and rocked her back and forth in his arms "as for the cards ... i think i can figure them out ... er ... new way anyway so we wont have to deal with dark magic ... but i didn't notice about that card" he said as he looked at the cards then at her "i guess that means that one's yours" he said as he gave her another kiss and made a card holder for her to wear on her person and gave her the card deck "here ... has a belt and everything ... even a sachel on the side for potions or remides ... maybe even suveniers ... it's made from the exact same material as mine" he said as he patter his which was on a table "i just need to figure out which one is mine ... go on i'll be out in a minute, you need to spend more time with your sister and daughter anyway ... family always comes first ... and i'm not exactly family yet ... not until around two weeks from now atleast ... go on" he said as he gave her a kiss and looked at the four card decks and tried to decide "maybe it's aura based ..." he said as he made notes and was inauddiable for the rest of the things he was thinking

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Smiling softly she put the belt on and let it hang loosely on her hip. Seeing that he was already busy with the cards again she frowned. "They both know how much I enjoy spending time with you..." She said softly as she left the room closing the door behind her. Looking to see her daughter and sister laughing. James didn't need her nor did Luna or Miya. Frowning her shoulders dropped. Tsukiko moved on to set the table listening to the laughing and the spoilers for the future. Seeing as they were talking more then cooking she figured it would be a while. Quietly she let herself out the sliding door that lead to the dock. "I wonder if the seasons are going to change here this year..." She mused softly as she sat on the edge of the dock. She hated when no one needed her, it made her feel useless. Bringing her knees in she had to admit she was jealous of Miya. Her daughter like her more then her mother. Maybe they weren't going to be as close as Tsukiko thought. Then again Miya had been missing her two years in Luna's time. Trying her best to smile she still felt bad. It was like when she first became a goddess, there was nothing she could do. Nothing to help with or make suggestions.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:02 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

James was working on his notes and looked at the four decks, he had put them in four serperate deck holders with numbers on them. he managed to change into his regular clothes "maybe ... if i can detect the magic properties ..." he said as he went to a beaker and added something. five seconds later, James poped up from the sand at the beach in an explosion and he landed, along with the cards, landed at the area conecting the beach to the dock. coughing out black smoke, James got up "wow ... that was awsome" he said as he looked at the hole and saw it repair itself "good thing that repair spell works" he said as he dusted off the soot on his shoulder, which was everywhere on him, and held up the four decks and pulled one out "well i figured out how to use these ... and also which one's mine ... i think one of these is yours Luna ... i'll keep it for you until whatever age you got it" he said as he looked at Kiko "Kiko ... i think next time i'll need your help wth this ... i grabed a can of Mountin Dew by mistake ... caused the explosion"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Perking up instantly she smiled as she took out a cloth and began clean his face. She had completely missed what had happened. "You need to be more careful." Undoing his cloak which had taken most of the damage. "Your a mess, in more sense then one." She hugged him not caring if the soot got on her. She stilled wanted to be useful. Letting go of him she just gave a hopeless smile. Looking at herself she didn't even care that she didn't get it on herself. "We're both going to need a shower now." Her smile became very playful as she sat in front of him. "Then again we can wait..." Looking at the sand she frowned, she didn't mean to say it like he had to do something. She always felt rude when she spoke like that. Tsukiko didn't know why she was so upset today. "I don't feel so good I'm going back to bed." It was an obvious lie but still she got up and went back to their room. Crawling in to bed she laid down. Something was bothering her, but she didn't know what it was. She wasn't angry, no she just felt really sad. Pulling her knees in close she tried to think of that was bothering her.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

seeing Kiko go to their room, James looked at Miya and Luna "um ... sorry guys, i'm gonna have to have a rain check for now ... i need to see whats bothering her" he said rubbing his head as he took the cards with him. in a quick visit to his lab, which was cleaned up, James put the other decks there and went into the room and saw her cradled in the bed, without another word he changed quickly to his sweat pants and t-shirt and lied next to her "honey ... Kiko whats wrong?" he said as he stroked her hair and kissed her forhead and held her "is it because how i acted in the lab? you know i didn't meen to brush you off like that ... i just want to protect my family" he said as he kissed her forhead again

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Earlier you said you wanted to wait before we have Luna....how long do you want to wait." A few tears fell from her eyes. "Do you not want to have her anymore." It had hurt her feelings, because she had always wanted a child. It had always been her dream to be a mom. "I know its not always fun to put up with a baby, getting up in the middle of the night and everything. There will be plenty of good times I promise." Her feelings where kinda hurt from him brushing her off, but she wasn't as worried about that. Her heart ached and a few more tears slipped. "I've always been scared that I couldn't have a child, its always been there in the back of my mind. I've been through so much, then all the family history....then Luna came into the picture....Was I wrong to get my hopes up..." Looking up at him she sniffled and continued to cry. "Is there something wrong with me...did I do something wrong." If he didn't want her to have a child then there wasn't anything she could honestly do about it. So she was scared that he had changed his mind.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"no, honey ... i want to have Luna i do" he said as he held her tighter "i want us to have a beautiful daughter ... if your spells weren't preventing it ... i'd wanted us to try last night or even before that" he said as he looked at her and kissed her "you've seen her ... she's got your beauty ... my brains ... including yours to make her even more brilliant then she would have been" he said as he kissed her "i only said that cause i wanted to spend more time with my wife before i spent time with my wife and daughter ... but i see that the best way to spend time with my wife is to care for her in the time we have a daughter" he said as he ut a hand on her stomach "i love you Kiko ... nothing'll change that ... nor will my work interfear ... if you want i can teach you and Luna potions and even alchamy so we can have a family activity" he said as he kissed her lips "i'm just looking forward to when i become your husband ... and when we have a beautiful daughter ... just as beautiful as her mother who ... i might add ... mentioned that we need to take a shower and the future father agrees ... compleatly" he said with a grin and kissed her on the lips again and dried her tears "promise me ... no more tears .... no more thinking your not good enough ... i need you all the time ... if your not strong, i doubt i can" he said with another kiss

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Sniffling as she looked back at him. "I thought we had to wait until after marriage." She murmured softly as she looked up at him. "You know..to do....that kinda of stuff." Hugging him she felt bad, "I promise." She murmurer softly she hoped she didn't break the promise. "You've already taught Luna potions and alchemy....she's only 18 and she's smarter then me. Remember she said we do potions together, and we walk on the beach almost ever night." Hugging him tightly she just wanted to have a child so badly. Now that she had someone that loved her and was marrying her. Her dream could come true. "I want to go see the leave change colors with you, I want to learn how to dance, I want to go and see the flowers bloom in the spring. I wanted to do all of it with you. I wish I could spend ever moment with you. I just love you that much. I like when I can help you, I hate when I can't. You are so precious to me, I'd never be able to function properly if you left. I'd be scared and alone, then I would worry if you where okay or not. Those three months where the worst in my life. I was scared I was never going to get the chance to tell you I loved you. I do love you with all me heart. I always have even when I slapped you. I only did it because I hated seeing you like that. I'd rather you be angry at me then angry at yourself. I love you, and I would hate myself if I did something to make you no longer want me." She tried not to let a few more tears slip out. Her voice was shaky and she was shaking. "I was promised a massage, and a shower...I just hate when I say we have need to do this or that...I get scared because you might not want to....I'm not as naive as I use to be, but when I am I regret it...I just don't want you to be upset with me..." Reaching up she kissed him softly. Wanting him to know how much she loved him.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"well its more of at thing of morals than requirements" he said looking at her and kissed her back, he didn't bother answering her doubts, he felt his kiss should tell her how he felt "if you want to do something with me ... you dont have to be ashamed, ok? ... i think the fact we've slept together with nothing on qualifies as no shameful thoughts or feelings" he said as he smiled "we are going to have a beautiful daughter and you'll be a wonderful mother ... we'll do all the things she said, and some she hasn't said ... i'll tell her stories every night, stories of how a little girl was tormented by an evil and jelious grandmother and wandered in the snow for days and fell unconsious ... then a boy came and helped her, he healed her and nursed her back to health ... but he didnt know how she got like that and regretfuly sent her back ... it wouldn't be until years later until these two met, and they faught gods and demons just to have their hearts see each other again" he said as he kissed her again "i have a feeling she'll ask to hear that one alot" he said with a smile "now i think the best way is we take a shower first, get clean and relax a little, then we'll go to the Secret Room, summon a nice masage table ... and leave no part of you untouched ... see if i can get you de-tenced" he said with a laugh and kissed her again

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games