Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:46 pm
"No prob. He's still using a digivice despite what it may be. Now we just have to figure out what the hell happen to him and reverse." Rick took out his d-terminal to track reki's movements. "You ok, nagato?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:52 pm
Reki lands near a Japanese Temple where SaberLeomon was,"Good Job SaberLeomon,Lets go in." Reki Puts Gaiomon,and SaberLeomon into his digivice and enters. "Those Guardians,will come and try to get me, so i send them a gift." Reki puts his hand together,and a Zanbamon,Darkdramon,Cherubimon,and a black Rapidmon appear."Go seperate the guardians,Zanbamon you go take down Rick,Darkdramon and Black Rapidmon you handle Nagato,and Cherubimon get Kari!Don't let them get an inch near here GO!"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:54 pm
Nagato was shaking. Reki had kicked the arm that had a wound, and the digisoul ruin on reki's leg was infecting nagato.
"Find...the cure...for ruin...GAH!"
Nagato was enveloped in the digisoul ruin, and ran off, leaving his digivice, with his new digivice ruin mode, he went after reki, ready to kill him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:12 pm
While Nagato was running,Black Rapidmon and Darkdramon met up with him. "So this is weakling master Reki told us to eleminate,He dosent even look that strong." "Do not underestimate your opponents Rapidmon,that shall be your downfall,and it looks like he is infected with darkness,Rapidmon give him the cure." "Fine,waste the good stuff on him,id rather let him be destroyed by the darkness,but fine."Rapidmon changes from black to golden,and then he touches Nagato's leg,and spred the darkness cure all over him.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:23 pm
"Wait Nagato!!" Rick was about to go after him when he heard reki's signal. BEEP BEEP."All right I got the signal. Lets go, MirageGaogamon!" Rick got on MG'S back."Hang on tightly rick! MirageGaogamon took off quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Zanbamon appeared before rick,"Where do you think your going?"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jay 2 Duh Ay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:08 pm
RP name: Jay
Digimon Partner: Gomamon,Coronamon,Lunamon,and Mushroomon
Guardian or Alter:Alter  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:40 pm
Yin's train arrived at the base's station.

"Time to check on how things are going in the real world now," Yin said out loud as he went to the moniter room, switching them on to various news channels, most were stories relating to the backlash of the digital world's destruction, though none in the real world knew of it, the digital world was a hush hush subject really.

"There is something new, that town that megidramon ravaged had a sighting of the rest of those guardians, and there also seems to be a break out of digisoul ruin among them as well, that gives me time."  

Yin Yun Yang

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:03 pm
Frowning, Kari watched everyone leave, her expression blank. At the last second, MagnaDramon sent a huge blast at Gaiomon, with everyone else, trying to destroy him and MetalGarurumon. Warily, she looked over her shoulder to see a Cherubimon hovering relatively close.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:50 am
"Heh, gotcha!"
Nagato dispersed his own dark digisoul, and snatched the cure from rapidmon.
"Everyone, realize!"
Duftmon, omnimon, alphamon, and metal seadramon shot out of the digivice, which was actually nagato's real digivice.
"River of power!"
"Extinction!"

Metal seadramon and duftmon fought duftmon, and omnimon and alphamon fought rapidmon.

"Digitalize of soul!"
"Supreme...Cannon!"  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:32 pm
"A set up!" "I told you not to under estimate them,now Rapidmon i give you permission to digivolve.Dark Roar!"
"Finnaly!" DIGIVOLUTON!..... BlackMegaGargomon "Giant Missile!"
MegaGargomon fires at Omnimon,while Darkdramon attacks MetalSeadramon,and Duftmon with his mighty Roar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:53 pm
"Who do you think are!?" "Hmm, I'm Zanbamon and I was sent here from Reki to stop you." Rick jumped off MirageGaogamon and getting ready to battle. "Just try and stop us!" MirageGaogamon dashed to Zanbamon and so did he. "OOOHHHHH this will be fun!!  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:04 pm
"This is childs play!"
nagato shot an explosive arrow in the ground, and smoke shot up, covering omnimon and alphamon as the dashed around darkdramon and mega gargomon, slaching them and blasting them over and over, as metal seadramon and duftmon were attacking from a range.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:19 pm
((And I'll just wait until the Cherubimon scoops me up. TOTAL!! *pokes*  

Hakari Niko

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:52 am
"Hello person im looking for a girl named Kari do you know her?"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games