Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:48 am

Soq's Name: Kaidus
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She a hot headed, short tempered mare, whose learned a way with words from her long time friend, and protector, Renji. She can be like a smartass at times, and can sound much like a filly at others, but she does have a soft side to her. She acts tough but she is very much her mother's daughter and does have kindness in her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? ICly, she isn't looking. OOCly, I am. I want someone who can take her temper in stride and try to calm her down. Preferably someone who isn't a softy, or a knight. It would be better if they were a slightly darker Soquili, but one that ends up protecting her from just about everything and such.

Speices: No flutters, SW, Kelpi, or Uni. I will take Kalona ONLY if they are the slightly nicer side of the spectrum, or are half breeds. Wings, regs, Angeni, and any half breeds are fine.

Color: I'm gonna be picky about this. I'm trying to preserve some of her family line in the colors so, no bright colors besides white and light grey. Tribal markings are prefered, as are black, dark blue, dark purple, and dark red based Soquili.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me please.
RP or non-RP?: While I'd love to RP it out and watch them fight eachother, I've lost the will to RP here (since most of the RPs my Soqs are in are dead), so I'd prefer just plotting things out, unless you can tempt me with a really good RP idea.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious please

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Soq's Name: Lady Solem
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She loves and needs to act/look perfect. She obeys her parents and is the perfect daughter towards them, she will never ever disappoint them and if she did, her world would be crushed. But apart from her parents and she has a prissy attitude toward everyone else. Lady believes that she is higher than everyone else, that she is the princess and they are her servants. She usually won't speak to those she does not deem worthy.

But around Spot and Melos (her parents) she will act like the perfect princess yet again, and will be incredibly kind and loving.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone to obey her little game, and follow her around like she really is the princess of this world. Someone to do her every word and not complain if she's asking too much of him. A Usdia who doesn't care that she will be bitchy toward him even when she loves him....and doesn't care that she will act perfect around her parents even if it is a lie.

She WILL love him when she falls in love with him, though. She won't treat him like dirt, she just wants him to understand that if she does it's only because that's her nature. He will be important to her if she finds the one.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Lol, well let's see.....I wouldn't mind RP but I'm kind of horrible at responding on time, so if you don't mind a slooooow RP then that's fine. <3 But a well plotted out backstory/plot if not.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious only

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:10 pm
Soq's Name: Cephy o’Pod
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Cephy o'Pod is a bold, forceful personality, curious and creative, putting her all into everything she does. However, she also has the tendency of puffing up to look big, giving the impression that she is unaware of her diminutive size. However, push on, and she'll kick up sand and flee.

However, she does have a laid back side to her: Cephy adores to simply lull around by tide pools, watching the creatures inside for hours.

Other Statistics

- Has a fantastic range of vision due to her horizontal pupils.

- Despite it being physically impossible and her being an adult, she believes their fathers story of her mother being a Seathi that had a magic cap to turn into an usdia, and that her father had stolen the cap to be her mate, and often finds herself looking for the Seathi who returned to the sea.

Likes: Octopeds, The Ocean, swimming the beaches, lounging around in the sunlight, tidepools, colors and flashy patterns.
Dislikes: Eels (got bit once while poking in a tide pool), bullies

What is your soq looking for in a mate? : Preferably someone who shares her love of the sea. However, even if they didn't care for the ocean, if their personalities click it wont matter as much.

Through RP
: RP requires characters to get along, for owners to get along and agree that the pair make a good match. Looks have no bearing on it.

Breeding For Looks: Minimum requirements for application are (preferably hair) edits AND/OR Look good together (Good color combonations) AND/OR An Aquatic theme. However, just give me an offer X3 <3

How do you want others to contact you? : Preferably through my Plots page
RP or non-RP? : RP or plotting: I'd like at least an idea of a story to go by. However, if its instead for looks just tell me your Usida's general area and personality so I can make something up.
Flirt or serious relationship? : Preferably serious, but feel free to send plot ideas my way of any sort.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:51 am
Soq's Name: Sunari

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Sunari is honest to a fault, doesn't see any reason in sugar coating what she says. Might be seen as nasty, or rude but what she says is always the truth as she sees it, she would never lie just to get a reaction.
Belongs to a very large family, is ambivalent about finding a lifemate or 'soulmate', and would be more interested in passion, adventure and fun.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: ICly either as honest and forthright as she is, maybe even leaning towards bad tempered/evilish, or somebody who is nicer and less blunt but that she accepts is like that and tempers her bluntness for him. OOCly: I don't care, as long as they aren't a complete clash (which would be hard as she is black n white heh ) Edits, no edits, honestly don't care XD

RP or non-RP?: RP preferred, if non-rp than plotted out
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt or serious, don't mind  

Sayuri_Nitta

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:45 am
Soq's Name: Melanie
Soq's Picture:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Mel is over all a very playful and affectionate mare, she'll openly tease and flirt with both stallions and mares she likes.(but she is straight) Usually outgoing and always up for new adventure she does hate to be tied down unwillingly. Anyone that tries to tell her what to do usually sees the underside of her hoof. She'll be defiant till the very end.

She loves being around others and bringing her body to it's limits(like running- feel the burn!) Traveling it's another deep love, she's not one to stay in one place so her mate would have to understand that, to some degree.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: I would like to try out something with a more dominant or over protective male, someone that would show her he sets limits because he cares about her and her safety.

But i would also be willing to try something else if you have any ideas. So just fling me a message with the plot you have in mind! ^.^

OOCly- Someone that matches her somehow, or hair edits?

How do you want others to contact you?: Pm, Plot thread or aim ( iceangelfeather )

RP or non-RP?: Preferrably non with a good plot. But I will rp in thread, aim, or pm if you like.

Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious! (2 breedings left)

Rayne is also up on pg33!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:17 pm
Soq's Name: Tavarii

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Tav is a bit of a goofy boy, a drama-queen, but he's become more serious over the years since his first love and him parted ways. He's gentle and calm, a bit of a risktaker, a trickster, and he loves adventure

What is your soq looking for in a mate? He's looking for someone loving and loyal: I'm looking for someone whose colors will mesh well with his, edited or unedited < 3 Other purples are wonderful, but it really depends. If you think you have a mare that would fit him and she's lime green, it might work out xD PM me ^^

RP or non-RP?: Preferrably non-rp with a plotted background/how they met. But if you've got a good plot, I'd love to rp it!
Flirt or serious relationship?: I'd prefer a serious relationship. He's had one fling, so he's got two breedings left and I'd like them to be with his mate.  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:01 am
Soq's Name: Kenton
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Kenton is a gentle giant. he is soft spoken and would rather keep out of other's business...hey if they screw up its their fault...kind of attitude. he love adventure and exploring. he feels no need to prove his strength to anyone, but if threatened he sure can put up a heck of a fight. he isnt very fond of other males, but loves to be with mares. he finds that mares make the best company and that they are easy to talk to. it is easy to gain his trust and easy for him to open up to mares. once friends he will be loyal to you for life.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Kenton needs someone who will stay by his side through thick and thin. someone to share his adventures with. he finds that talkitive is a big plus and so is bravery and creativity. but they cant just be talkers, they have to be a good listener also.

OOCly: colorful is nice. brown and brown make brown and id prefer some variety in his children. edits are nice and pretty looking, but by no means necessary, if your mare fits the plot please dont hesitate to ping me with your thoughts.

RP or non-RP?: well...i tend to have a short attention-span, so if your a slow RPer then lets say plot it out, but if you are good at timely replies (at-least once a day) then sure lets RP

Flirt or serious relationship?: serious hopefully life mate, but warning he only has two breedings left 0,o unless you have a super great ONS idea that you are just dying to try then ping it to me im very open to any ideas.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:37 pm
Soq's Name: Jonquil

User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Jonquil is a peaceful, but curious, soul. He's very laid-back about most everything, preferring to be friendly and calm in the face of nearly any situation. It isn't difficult to get on his good side because he tends to give almost everyone he meets the benefit of the doubt until they prove to him that they aren't worth trusting; however, he is not naive. Cross him, or someone he cares for, and he'll never forget it. He doesn't really believe in holding grudges, so if forgiveness is warranted he will grant it, but he will always remember the slight to him or someone he cares for.

He is intensely loyal and willing to do anything for those that he loves, even if it means setting aside his own happiness for their sake. He is also very honest and open with his feelings, so if he trusts and respects you, you will know it. At the same time, if he thinks little of you, you'll also know that.

Curious about nearly everything, Jonquil has always found himself sort of a wandering spirit. He dislikes being confined in one area for long, and will often roam in search of new and interesting things. It isn't that he dislikes where he is or who he knows, just that he has a thirst for knowledge and discovery, and he feels there is simply too much in the world to confine oneself to a tiny sphere of knowledge. At the same time, home is a very important concept to him, as is family; at the end of the day, he always returns to the familiar, and he would never leave behind those he loves for long.

While he loves to adventure, he can also be equally satisfied by relaxing in a pretty setting, be it alone or with a pleasant companion. Jonquil has always been just as fond of stretching out in a sunny field and whiling away the time as he is exploring; it really just depends on his mood which he'll choose to do.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? It's hard to say with Jonquil. Someone who would like to travel and see the world with him would be wonderful. Equally curious, but content and happy to remain at his side and discover what there is beyond what they know together.

All I ask is that no inherently evil mares apply, because Jonquil doesn't really tolerate that kind of thing. Misunderstood mares with attitude problems or shady pasts, sure! Just no evils.

OOCly, colors and edits don't matter, so toss what you've got at him. c:

How do you want others to contact you?: PM!

RP or non-RP?: Non-rp mostly, but definitely plotted. I have a hard time getting into Soq RP lately but I'd like to find someone he could really click with.

Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious please, heading toward lifemating down the line. It would more than likely start out as a close bond of friendship, that would develop to an attraction and steady companionship, that would bloom into love. Yep, he's that kind of guy. All three of his breedings are available, but I only have rights to one, so any further would need to be discussed with his co-owner (Amirynth).

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas