Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:02 pm
Odd was finally awake again after nearly a week, but he was sitting in the bed bay, still being examined by Doc Owl. Something the Doc has said when he first woke up was still not sitting well with him and he was feeling rather despondent at the moment. Doc was trying to get a better idea of what exactly was going on with him but it didn’t seem to be doing him any good whatsoever. Odd was pretty sure he already had the answer but it still wasn’t something he liked to consider.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:01 pm
Ryan quietly walks back into HQ, studying his shiny new Key Stone. This Pocket Watch motif was very nice. And doubled as a functional watch as well. How long had this old man been refining this? This didn't seem like something you would just forge from the start. It kind of made him feel bad on a level, but not completely.

He needed this. But this was only a third of what he needed. He also had a Mega Stone as well. The last thing he needed? Well, that is why he was back. He had a pokemon, it just needed some evolutions.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:36 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan quietly walks back into HQ, studying his shiny new Key Stone. This Pocket Watch motif was very nice. And doubled as a functional watch as well. How long had this old man been refining this? This didn't seem like something you would just forge from the start. It kind of made him feel bad on a level, but not completely.

He needed this. But this was only a third of what he needed. He also had a Mega Stone as well. The last thing he needed? Well, that is why he was back. He had a pokemon, it just needed some evolutions.

It wouldn't be but two minutes after Ryan entered the HQ before Sub came walking past him with a purple flower pot in hand, said pot filled with freshly disturbed soil, the holder of the pot pacing and glancing about as if in search of something. The man would walk around Ryan for about half a minute before he even acknowledged his presence, the Snagem leader apparently so absorbed in looking for...something. "Hey Ryan." He muttered to the Channeler as he walked around to the other side of an arm chair to look behind it.

"Wait a minute." He said, jumping back up to his feet, having crouched down just for but a brief moment. "Ryan? What are you doing back here? I thought you were off in Kanto?" The man asked, an even more puzzled look on his face than before. "Where is..." He whispered to himself as he began to glance around again, he didn't walk away as he apparently expected an answer from Ryan but his fellow Snagem did not have his complete attention yet. What was he looking for?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:48 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

It wouldn't be but two minutes after Ryan entered the HQ before Sub came walking past him with a purple flower pot in hand, said pot filled with freshly disturbed soil, the holder of the pot pacing and glancing about as if in search of something. The man would walk around Ryan for about half a minute before he even acknowledged his presence, the Snagem leader apparently so absorbed in looking for...something. "Hey Ryan." He muttered to the Channeler as he walked around to the other side of an arm chair to look behind it.

"Wait a minute." He said, jumping back up to his feet, having crouched down just for but a brief moment. "Ryan? What are you doing back here? I thought you were off in Kanto?" The man asked, an even more puzzled look on his face than before. "Where is..." He whispered to himself as he began to glance around again, he didn't walk away as he apparently expected an answer from Ryan but his fellow Snagem did not have his complete attention yet. What was he looking for?

"I was. But I ran afoul of Sabrina and had to find something to help me. I found it, but I need to do...some training?" Ryan starts in with but turns confused as Sub is apparently not all here, even for him. Ryan waves his hand in front of Sub's face. "Um, Sub? You lose something? A Potion, An evolutionary stone? Your mind?" Ryan would ask, trying to maybe snap Sub out of this obvious distracted state.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:13 pm
RCCaughtem

"I was. But I ran afoul of Sabrina and had to find something to help me. I found it, but I need to do...some training?" Ryan starts in with but turns confused as Sub is apparently not all here, even for him. Ryan waves his hand in front of Sub's face. "Um, Sub? You lose something? A Potion, An evolutionary stone? Your mind?" Ryan would ask, trying to maybe snap Sub out of this obvious distracted state.

"Huh? What?" Sub said in surprise as Ryan waved his hand in front of his face. "No no, nothing like that. But yeah, Sabrina and...all...that..." He muttered as he continued to look around, finally ending his search with a sigh to give Ryan his proper attention. "Sorry, I was looking for my Oddish, Hemlock. Usually he sleeps in his pot during the day but when I went to check on him he was going. I swear, Toren cursed me with that thing..." He complained.

"What did you find though?" He asked, more focused on the Channeler but still glancing around here and there.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:18 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Huh? What?" Sub said in surprise as Ryan waved his hand in front of his face. "No no, nothing like that. But yeah, Sabrina and...all...that..." He muttered as he continued to look around, finally ending his search with a sigh to give Ryan his proper attention. "Sorry, I was looking for my Oddish, Hemlock. Usually he sleeps in his pot during the day but when I went to check on him he was going. I swear, Toren cursed me with that thing..." He complained.

"What did you find though?" He asked, more focused on the Channeler but still glancing around here and there.

Ryan blinks, then nods. So that explains it! A rouge Oddish. That was rather interesting. "Well, I might have a pokemon that could help in the search. But as to what I found, it was actually two things. A squirtle and this." Ryan offers, then explains before holding up the Pocket Watch Key Stone. "Pretty spiffy, yeah?" the young man would say.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:50 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan blinks, then nods. So that explains it! A rouge Oddish. That was rather interesting. "Well, I might have a pokemon that could help in the search. But as to what I found, it was actually two things. A squirtle and this." Ryan offers, then explains before holding up the Pocket Watch Key Stone. "Pretty spiffy, yeah?" the young man would say.

Sub would briefly eye the Pocket Watch Key Stone for just a brief moment before he came to realize what the Squirtle was for. "Planning on sicking a Mega Blastoise on Sabrina, huh? Nice." He said with a devious grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:02 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Sub would briefly eye the Pocket Watch Key Stone for just a brief moment before he came to realize what the Squirtle was for. "Planning on sicking a Mega Blastoise on Sabrina, huh? Nice." He said with a devious grin.

"Yeah, but Raphael is being quite the pain. Literally. Tried to bite my hand off. And he is still a Squirtle. So I need to get down to the training room with him for a power session to level him up." Ryan explains with a gusty sigh. "Now, back to your omitted Oddish. Mayhaps Lola, my Maractus, can help track it down?" Ryan offers to Sub.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 pm
RCCaughtem

"Yeah, but Raphael is being quite the pain. Literally. Tried to bite my hand off. And he is still a Squirtle. So I need to get down to the training room with him for a power session to level him up." Ryan explains with a gusty sigh. "Now, back to your omitted Oddish. Mayhaps Lola, my Maractus, can help track it down?" Ryan offers to Sub.

"A Maractus? I mean, sure, if you think she could help me find that wily Oddish." Sub said to Ryan.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:44 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"A Maractus? I mean, sure, if you think she could help me find that wily Oddish." Sub said to Ryan.

"Well, fellow Grass-Type and I thought that maybe a Sweet Scent might help lure out...Hemlock did you say?" Ryan states, telling himself he really shouldn't be surprised by the name.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:06 pm
RCCaughtem

"Well, fellow Grass-Type and I thought that maybe a Sweet Scent might help lure out...Hemlock did you say?" Ryan states, telling himself he really shouldn't be surprised by the name.

"Hemlock, yes." Sub said with a nod, he knew Ryan would get the reference and he was not ashamed of it. "That does sound like a pretty good idea though, can't hurt to try." He admitted.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Hemlock, yes." Sub said with a nod, he knew Ryan would get the reference and he was not ashamed of it. "That does sound like a pretty good idea though, can't hurt to try." He admitted.

Ryan goes over to the PC and swaps Lola onto his active Party. The young man would then call out his Cactus Pokemon. Lola would gracefully dance around her trainer before coming to a stop, giving a small curtsey. Ryan chuckles and gives a tiny bow in return.

"Lola, we need your help. Use your Sweet Scent. We are trying to lure out another grass type." the channeler would inform his pokemon. Lola nods and then begins another dance as she let off a very pleasant and alluring scent. Would Hemlock be drawn in by this?  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:55 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan goes over to the PC and swaps Lola onto his active Party. The young man would then call out his Cactus Pokemon. Lola would gracefully dance around her trainer before coming to a stop, giving a small curtsey. Ryan chuckles and gives a tiny bow in return.

"Lola, we need your help. Use your Sweet Scent. We are trying to lure out another grass type." the channeler would inform his pokemon. Lola nods and then begins another dance as she let off a very pleasant and alluring scent. Would Hemlock be drawn in by this?

Apparently Ryan's plan would work out way better than either trainer expected as a certain living weed popped out from behind a vase sitting on a shelf on the wall. Sub would gasp as the vase wobbled but fortunately did not fall. Hemlock would run up to the Maractus and begin to do a little hopping dance around the cactus Pokemon, rattling its leaves as it attempted to, and eventually did, imitate Lola's Sweet Scent. Now with two Pokemon using Sweet Scent in the same room it was smelling pretty pleasant in here.

"...do you feel...like...hungry...?" He asked Ryan, having already sat down the pot of dirt, forgotten about his panic to find Hemlock, and now laid back in one of the arm chairs. "Maaan..." Was he high off the Sweet Scent?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:56 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Apparently Ryan's plan would work out way better than either trainer expected as a certain living weed popped out from behind a vase sitting on a shelf on the wall. Sub would gasp as the vase wobbled but fortunately did not fall. Hemlock would run up to the Maractus and begin to do a little hopping dance around the cactus Pokemon, rattling its leaves as it attempted to, and eventually did, imitate Lola's Sweet Scent. Now with two Pokemon using Sweet Scent in the same room it was smelling pretty pleasant in here.

"...do you feel...like...hungry...?" He asked Ryan, having already sat down the pot of dirt, forgotten about his panic to find Hemlock, and now laid back in one of the arm chairs. "Maaan..." Was he high off the Sweet Scent?

Ryan was impressed his idea worked, but it seemed too well. He wasn't planning on Hemlock learning the move and adding to the levels of Sweet Scent in the room. Unlike Sub, it was starting to give Ryan a rather nasty migraine. He reaches to his belt and calls out Dewdrop, his Swanna. It even started to overwhelm the poor swan as well. "Rain...Dance...now!" is all Ryan can growl out. Swanna just starts the dance and rain starts to fall in HQ, washing away the Sweet Scent. Drastic times called for drastic measures. Hopefully, Sub wouldn't be too mad at him?  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:01 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan was impressed his idea worked, but it seemed too well. He wasn't planning on Hemlock learning the move and adding to the levels of Sweet Scent in the room. Unlike Sub, it was starting to give Ryan a rather nasty migraine. He reaches to his belt and calls out Dewdrop, his Swanna. It even started to overwhelm the poor swan as well. "Rain...Dance...now!" is all Ryan can growl out. Swanna just starts the dance and rain starts to fall in HQ, washing away the Sweet Scent. Drastic times called for drastic measures. Hopefully, Sub wouldn't be too mad at him?

"Ah...a nice cooling rain..." Sub said as he remained relaxed in his chair, his Oddish even more pleased by the sudden rain as it began to twirl around in the downpour. "Wait, rain!?" He shouted suddenly, jumping up to his feet just to slip and fall back into the chair. "Ryan! Are you out of your mind!? My furniture!" He cried out in a panic. "Cut the water works!"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games