Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:42 pm
Trainer23667

"Huh, Ein, not surprised." He said with a sigh. "I'll have to document all that later, may be helpful." He said to Tee before the man peeled his 'face' off, revealing the extent of his hybridism. Some hybrids appeared more human than Pokemon, others pretty even. It looked like Tee's hybridism was pretty heavy leaning towards the Pokemon side, the only saving 'grace' is his ability to produce a secondary, human looking, skin. "Huh, I knew you became a hybrid somewhere along the way I just never realized the extent. How is your control over your hybrid abilities? Have you found ways to train yourself in them since?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:56 pm
Lykas found himself almost pushed aside by Blizzard rushing in with Darts slung over his shoulder. Understandable that he'd be the one to find him. When Doc Owl went to work on Darts and then saw the damage to Blizzard as well, Lykas had to almost laugh, barely containing it. "How many of us made it out of there without some kind of injury?" He asked aloud, carrying Odd further into the room with him.

Blizzard120

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:08 pm
"Not many it seems," Night mumbled, wincing slightly as the pain in her head escalated with the sudden rush of noise as more people entered the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:19 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Ms Edyn

"I'm not sure how I did," Amaranth would remark as she came by the medbay. "When Zygarde started attacking, I had Breeze get me and Night out of there. I don't think staying there would've been good for anyone's health." Letting out a sigh as she thought back to everything that went on, she momentarily looked over to the Ninetales hybrid she'd managed to get into the medbay earlier.

"Though, maybe it would've been quicker if I tried to contact GRAY so Claydol could've brought us here instead. I... kinda panicked at the end there."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:24 pm
Slowly maneuvering around the two men inside of the room, Reno would reach under the bed and pull out a container holding a few extras of his robotic left arm alongside a few miscellaneous parts. "Yeah, can't come in here. I didn't take anything. I just added my own stuff." Pausing for a moment, he added. "Well, I looked at some stuff in here but I didn't take it out." Looking towards Tee as he removed his skin, the channeler would look for a moment before shrugging. "Not even top ten for weird things Ein made. Should show you the S-seties stuff. But that was certainly a gruesome undercover op. Get anything else of import? Besides PTSD?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:26 pm
"Some worse than others it looks..." I made the mention. Orderly handed Doc the supplies then made its way over, getting another bed ready.

"Frankly, you'd be the one in this position normally, Blizzard."

"Aaaand you'd be complaining more and going on about how reckless I am. Do I sense hypocrisy going on right now?"

"More of the matter of what good is it going to do anyone here, especially when I expect more coming in. And so that we can make room...Orderly, take care of him. Adhesive."

"Adhesive? Wait, you're going to put glue on me?"

"What do you think I am? A kindergartner in art class?" Doc asked. "Its a bonding agent that doubles as a bandaid of sorts so your in-and-through injury can heal. For that matter, it's in a awkward spot; its not like I can get bandages on that anyways with anything resembling ease, not that a wound like that would allow that anyways. Be glad this isn't any draconian era because otherwise cauterization would be in order, if not outright amputation..." I had to shut up after such a thought.

Orderly pulls up a chair, grabs my wing and pulls it open. "AAACK! GEEZ! Hey! Watch it, Orderly! You do not have gentle hands, you know!?"

"Machaaa..."

"That Machamp has gentler and steadier hands than any Pokemon in the medical field. You mind your manners, otherwise I can't promise what'd happen." Doc said as Orderly starts placing the adhesive under the feathers, tending to my wing injury. After a few moments, Orderly reached over and grabbed a white plastic object off the nearby counter. I didn't think anything of it at first, until Orderly pressed it against the injury and squeezed it and it gave one hard click.

"HOLY HELL!" I immediately jerked away as the pain rushed up my wing once more. I stared at what he did, one metal piece embedded into my wing. "DID YOU JUST FREAKIN' TAKE A STAPLER TO ME!?"

"You're loud today..." Doc said.

"Orderly just stapled me!"

"Yes, he did. Its quicker than stitches and...supposed to be less dramatic..." Another click and another shot of instant pain which made me jump out of my chair. Orderly closed shut the other side.

"WILL YOU STOP!?"

"Maacha." A bit of a disapproving look out of the Machamp.

"Yes, I agree." Doc said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:36 pm
"Well, that's one mystery solved at least," Night said, shifting her head slightly to glance at Amaranth, "Care to fill me in on more? Details are a little fuzz- god dammit Blizzard," she cried out, clutching the side of her head not covered in bandages, "Think you could be a little louder over there? Not as though my skull is trying to rip itself apart or anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:45 pm
Lykas carried Odd to the newly prepared bed and laid him out on it. "I dunno what happened out there but from what it sounds like, he's been out like this for a while now..." He wasn't really talking to Doc as much as just trying to make himself stop thinking excessively. He was worried about Odd, moreso than normal. The Channeler wasn't one to be reckless but with what he had sensed out there and the condition Odd looked to be in right now, he could only imagine what had gone down with him.

With all the talking and, eventually, the whining coming from Blizzard, a small, nearly imperceptibly quiet groan escaped Odd's throat but not much else came from him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:46 pm
I returned from clearing Virbank City of landmines for the second time, with Rala walking beside me and Samurai resting on my shoulder. The poor guy had been through a lot, and I was too happy to be reunited with him to worry about spending time with him when he was worn out like this. I made may way to the dorms, sent a message to Keiko's SNAG telling her to come home when she has the chance, or at least let me know that she's alright (I was worried about her enough at this point to try to contact her this way) and got some sleep myself. Today has been hectic.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:59 pm
SubonicXP

"Huh, Ein, not surprised." He said with a sigh. "I'll have to document all that later, may be helpful." He said to Tee before the man peeled his 'face' off, revealing the extent of his hybridism. Some hybrids appeared more human than Pokemon, others pretty even. It looked like Tee's hybridism was pretty heavy leaning towards the Pokemon side, the only saving 'grace' is his ability to produce a secondary, human looking, skin. "Huh, I knew you became a hybrid somewhere along the way I just never realized the extent. How is your control over your hybrid abilities? Have you found ways to train yourself in them since?"

Tee shook his head, "Not really. At least not consciously." He moved over to a bed in an attempts to lie down.
"Outside from my initial combat skills being able to produce a overlying skin is the only ability I'm aware of. Takes at least a day or two before it returns while I sleep. Anything beyond that I haven't honed. That and my persuasion or negotiation skills might have improved with this forked tongue." He added on.

Reno Vantas
Slowly maneuvering around the two men inside of the room, Reno would reach under the bed and pull out a container holding a few extras of his robotic left arm alongside a few miscellaneous parts. "Yeah, can't come in here. I didn't take anything. I just added my own stuff." Pausing for a moment, he added. "Well, I looked at some stuff in here but I didn't take it out." Looking towards Tee as he removed his skin, the channeler would look for a moment before shrugging. "Not even top ten for weird things Ein made. Should show you the S-seties stuff. But that was certainly a gruesome undercover op. Get anything else of import? Besides PTSD?"

Tee's curiosity was peeked by Reno's question. "As far as information-wise goes I have no idea where Ein went after that incident. There's quite a bit of information passed along to Sub but I'm sure he would let you know if there was something. But what is S-seties?" He looked down at the box he was moving and asked, "How did that happen, if you don't mind me asking?"  

Trainer23667

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:49 pm
Trainer23667

"Well we'll have to fix that. I'm sure I could find someone who could help you bring out the true capabilities of your hybrid body." Sub reassured Tee. "Either way, make yourself comfortable, get acquainted with some of the teammates, relax. When you're ready for some action then come see me. For now I'll leave you with Reno...may Darkrai have mercy on your soul." He said to Tee as he walked out the door, patting him on the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:28 pm
Reno would look towards his left arm before giving a little wave to Tee, doing his best to ignore Sub as their leader left with a lippy remark. "Well, Snagem organized a political revolution in Kalos. And I was leading from the front and being the obnoxious target that we needed. So they tried to assassinate me. In return, I stole one of their Elite Four's helmet and a steam powered automata that I based my current arm here off of." opening up the left hand, a small display would project out of the palm to show a gigantic shark man, with robotic parts sticking out of him. "And this is S-22. A Sharpedo and other stuff hybrid that Ein has basically overridden the soul of. The S series stuff are basically some puddles. I could go into more detail if you want, but that's the gist of it."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:43 pm
I woke up later that evening to the sound of my SNAG going off. Brushing off my tiredness, I accessed the device to find a message from Keiko. Glad to hear from her, I accessed the message and opened it.

From Keiko
Help me! I'm-

'GRAY, can you trace this message?" I asked.

"What's the matter? Can't sense her emotions? Why don't you get your hacker friend to do all your dirty work for you?" GRAY asked, clearly trying to get under my skin, but I didn't have time for that.

"I know how much that annoys you. Which is why I'm asking you instead. Can you trace the message, or not?" I asked, not in the mood to deal with GRAY's crap considering that Keiko might be in some serious trouble.

"Oh, alright. Give me a moment," GRAY quipped, staying quiet afterward. While waiting, I got some stuff ready. I'd send a message to the rest of the team before having GRAY Claydolport me to the location the message was sent from. Rala was still worn out from helping me clear landmines out of the vicinity of Virbank City twice, and I needed to save her energy as much as possible.

"The signal is coming from Pyrite City in the Orre region, but it's pretty weak. It might originate from the Under, a subterranian city beneath Pyrite. That might explain the weak signal, but I can't promise anything. I take it you want Claydol to take you there, since you're too lazy to show that Gardevoir of yours all the Pokemon centers in the known regions?" GRAY asked, unable to avoid getting one more jab in despite his programming forcing him to be helpful.

"Yeah, thanks," I muttered, too angry for GRAY's insults to register. I messaged the rest of the team before having Claydol teleport me to Pyrite.

From Terashi
Keiko has asked me for help. I don't know what she's going through, but her SNAG's signal is either coming from Pyrite City or the Under, a subterranean city beneath Pyrite. I'm going there to see if she's okay. I'd appreciate anybody that's willing to come with, but I don't know what I'm getting myself into, so I'll understand if some of you would rather not. That said, there's a chance that I'll need all the help I can get.[/quote[

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:48 am
Reno Vantas

Tee nodded back at Sub as he left,"Much appreciated." He then listened intently on Reno's explanation up until the mention of S22.He froze for a moment as if he had some sort flash back but he rubbed the temple if his forehead.

"I might have you go into detail about that with me....but first...." He started trail off;the fatigue from the events from earlier were catching up to him.
".... I'm gonna sleep....*

Thump.
A muffled cry came after,
"Damn it not again!!

He passed out on the bed in a awakwars postion to where Zeth was just about underneath him. A tiny cry of help cane out from under Tee's fatigued body.  

Trainer23667

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:05 pm
Trainer23667

Looking at the unconscious man for a moment, Reno would shrug and grab the Seviper hybrid off of the Absol before throwing him back onto the bed beside the Pokemon. "Oh well. See ya later" Reno told the unconscious man, slowly leaving the room with his box of robot arm parts.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games