Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:20 pm
Sub would help but chuckle a bit at the question, it wasn't something he had expected to be asked ever again. "Nah, I haven't spoken to him in years. Every now and then I'll pick up a little chatter on his current location and business but that's about it. He's certainly busy these days as far as I can tell. From Sinnoh to Alola, he's all over the place." He said to Tee. "Any who, time to address the Donphan in the room; what you planning to do now? You're wanted by...everyone, pretty much. Plan on sticking here or what?" He asked, point blank.

"Ah, you're awake." Doc Owl said as he approached Night, his keen eyes picking up her slight movement before she even completely came to. "You had a nasty run in back there in Virbank, didn't you? How are you feeling? What's your name? How many fingers am I holding up?" He asked as he held up two fingers. The doc was making sure she didn't suffer any head trauma too severe.

"Hey! Night! You're alive!" Sub said with glee from across the room, waving happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:34 pm
"In hoping that's not a problem, I'd wish to take refuge here. Granted I'm hoping I don't draw attention here, this place is very well hidden in." He responded in hopes of reassurance. He then took a glance across seeing Sub wave to this Night. He saw her bandaged face and only could wonder what happened.
"I doubt anyone here at all knows of my existence either, considering the circumstances. Unless of course...." He trailed off in reference to a particular file they discussed earlier.  

Trainer23667

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:56 pm
"I feel like s**t. My name is Night. You're holding up two fingers," Night said softly, moving to sit up before a combination of pain, dizziness, and nausea forced her to lay back down, "Ok, so being vertical isn't happening right now."

She glanced over toward Sub and flashed him a cocky, albeit slightly weak, grin, "As if I was gonna let some knife-throwing dumbass take me down. A little worse for wear, but yeah. I'm alive. Any idea what happened? Last thing I remember is a knife flying at my face."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:58 pm
"Yeah, she's doing okay, Doc." He told the hybrid in response to hearing Night, Doc Owl just shaking his head as he turned away to focus on something else. "To be honest? I'm not sure, I wasn't there. I was too busy blowing up the complex and fighting an almost literal land god. In fact I was going to ask you what happened." He said to Night.

For now Sub would ignore the 'unless' part of the conversation, deciding to focus on the part that made him happy to hear, and that was that Tee actually intended to stay. "Good, I'm glad to hear you'll stay." He said with a big grin. "I actually kept some of your old belongs from before you left it all behind to join Rocket. Put them up in a room for you in case this day ever did come. Oh boy the things that have collected dust." He said with a laugh as he made his way for the elevator. "Want to head on up and I can show you to your room?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Trainer23667

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:10 pm
Tee was astounded about how Sub kept his stuff. He wasn't even sure if there was much left let alone him being gone for so long.
"This should be a sight to see-"
A pokeball bursted open and an Absol took shape between them. This absol though....he had seen better days. Scars and old age displayed all over his body. The type of figure who had seen war-like conditions.

"I'm sick of riding in that heinous thing." Zeth complained.
"Heh, sorry ol'timer."
A huge knot formed on Zeths forehead, "Zip it. You might as well be a walking corpse..." He snorted
Shots fired.
Tee gave him a look and steps towards the elevator.
"Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:18 pm
"We chased off a mutated Sharpedo, beat down a Gengar Hybrid, a couple of tanks (I'm sure you remember that), and Keiko and I helped Sub take down Zygarde. Then we teleported the hell out of there. Or most of us did. I've yet to see Keiko return, for one." I explained, trying to catch Night up with what had happened up to this point.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:30 pm
"Right, then let's go." Sub said as he stepped into the elevator, stopping just for a moment to speak to Terashi. "Look into Keiko's whereabouts, she should have appeared by now." He said to the man, waiting for Tee to step in and once he did press the button to head on up to the living quarters.

It was a short ride up and before long the doors opened again to reveal a long hallway of rooms. Sub would lead Tee to the far back of the hallway, past rooms that weren't in use. The room he stopped at was one of the last in the hallway, no name plate on the door and from the looks of it you could tell from just out here the door hadn't been opened in a long time. "Here we are." He said, taking out his SNAG and holding it up to the NFC device on the door, causing the lock to disengage, he then stepped to the side to allow Tee to open the door. What of his would he find inside?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:33 pm
"She's around here somewhere, I'm sure," I told Sub. "It's just a matter of finding her."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:48 pm
"No," Night said, starting to shake her head before thinking better of it, "I don't remember any of that. I remember seeing the two hybrids, but that's it."

"Give it to me straight, Doc," Night said, turning her attention back to Doc Owl, "Am I gonna be a horribly disfigured freak with a disgustingly awesome scar for the rest of my life?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:11 pm
When Terashi had run off, Lykas decided to go to his room and see how his lover was doing. When he got there, Odd was still unconscious, battered and badly bruised. It looked like it had taken quite a while for the beating to show any physical signs. The Channeler was still clutching the stone Dull had dropped. Picking the red-and-white haired male up off the bed, using his ponytail tentacles to help support his head and neck, the hybrid carried Odd to the Med Lab, where he felt like Ter should have taken him to begin with.

"Hey, Doc! Think you've got time for another one?" He called out to the room as he pushed the door open with an unoccupied tentacle. It should be clear Odd needed treatment but given who he was, how much could the good doctor do for him?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Trainer23667

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:22 pm
Tee nods and proceeds to open the door. Dust started to pick up, cause him to cough a bit. Zeth darted right on in made straight for the old bed.

"Your a** is on the floor. I've waited too long for this" Zeth claimed what was his apparently. Not even a minute in and he's already being kicked out of his own bed.

Tee only shook his head and looked around at the old room.
Riddled with what looked to be like computer hardware, old uniforms, a paper fan with...wait.
"Are those burn marks on my fan...?"
"Someone didn't take a liking to it."
"I can only imagine...."
He looked across to see that there was small little light pulsating from the computer tower. He walked over and turned it on, only to find a email with a video link attached to.

Sender: Absolution.
Title: Prophecies

"This is....no.."
What happened next was not something Tee was ready for. The video started to play on its on.What displayed was what look like to be some sort of dark chamber with torches and lights.
A ritual of some sort?
Figures were gathered all in a circle with two figures in the center. One who spoke.

"Praise thee! Our lord and saviour! Thou has assisted in slaying those who have stood in our Gods path. Hence forth he is now in right to bestow your great serptine power!
Majaa! Heed our call!
Bless this great assassin your divine truth!!!"

Tee clenched his teeth and desperately tried to shut off the video, but something was preventing him in doing so. A virus? Trojan? Malware or some sort?

Words started to scroll on the side of the screen reading,
"Traitor. Liar. Killer."

The video continued only to show what took place next was nothing short of a massacre. Everyone in that room aside from three other figures stood by during that execution, only to be followed by a purple haze engulfing the one causing the carnage. The one who called himself Tee. There was more to this, but the video cut itself off with another message.

Who will trust you if this gets out....

"....there's a lot to talk about." Tee murmured as he gloomingly looked over at Zeth.

"We did not have much choices...." Zeth added, not feeling any better about the situation that was now unfolding.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:42 pm
Whistling as he strolled down the hall, Reno could see that the door to his secret storage closet was open and that Sub appeared to be standing outside of it. And there was a video playing? Reno had always assumed that the computer in there had been broken in some capacity, but apparently not. Reaching the open door, Reno would ask, "So can I ask why everyone is hanging out where I hide the spare parts for my arm? Its a dustbowl of a room, so I cant imagine that anything is THAT interesting in it."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:30 pm
"What was all that about?" Sub asked as he stepped in behind Tee, catching just a bit of the video that played. "I've seen a lot of weird stuff in my life but that is pretty up there." He continued to comment on the video. When Reno popped up Sub just glanced over at his shoulder and rolled his eyes. "Thought I told you this room was off limits." He shot back at Reno. "Tee, Reno. Reno, Tee." He said, making hand gestures from one to the other as he introduced the two.

"Now that is out of the way...what was that about?" He asked again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:09 pm
Tee looked over at Reno, studying his physique, noticing some.... interesting similarities as well as differences.
He turned his attention back to Sub, hoping to speak.

"He was forced-"
"I got this Zeth."
Zeth lowered his head from the sound of his tone.
"I didn't think someone was recording but this isn't how I wanted to share this. My becoming of a Seviper hybrid.....Rocket's R&D sections tasked an operative to look into a legendary poison. One created by a supposed 'snake god'. After some notorious digging I came across an occult who had known this deity. But in order to get any type of information, you had to join. Rocket had a by any means necessary order on the mission.....and they wanted their top operative....." Tee clinched his fist as he explained.

"I tried to pass it off to a another operative....the Diglett but that started raise suspicion. Going forth for several monthss I went dark. To both you and Rocket as you may recall...Rocket started to get antsy and sent a team to the Orre Desert to retrieve me....but never made it back."

Tee pushed play on the video again, this time seeing in more clarity after the carnage that ripped and torn R grunt and officer shirts layed about the dark room. The video continued further this time only to showcase a luminating purple aura coming from Tee. This time the two figures now becoming a bit clearer. A female, strikingly resembling a face of one of the three in the new found Snagem refugees room and the one an only Ein. His facial expression spoke of madness and obscurity until it was interrupted by an explosion. The video becomes distorted but audio remained in tact.
Sounds of battle raged but a familiar voice was about to narrate until Tee turned it off.

"I became a pawn in Eins objective to bring forth this legendary snake God to do some sort of wicked experiments. Given the circumstances I didn't have any other options. Expose my cover or play along...."
Tee grabbed his face and ripped off the already peeling skin, exposing the rest of his actual appearance.

"I chose the latter, as you already know."  

Trainer23667

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:23 pm
Doc continued to do his work between the patients and Orderly helping where he could. The hybrid's senses then alerted him and he gave a sigh; not one of frustration, though yet, not surprised either. The door flies open, having to be kicked by me since I had no arms free since I was carrying Darts's lifeless body for the moment. "Doc, another patient." I said.

Doc Owl turned his head, and...it wasn't what he thought. "Good Lord, I barely sense anything coming from the man. Orderly, ready another bed, Blizzard bring him here." The Orderly got another bed ready and I laid Darts on it. Doc started leaning over the Giratina hybrid, checking eyes, checking pulse, getting a feel of his presence. Noting punctures and scrapes through the thick ethereal scales and...hard swelling in various areas as if he was battered thoroughly, indicated by a displacing of scales, with minor frostbite to finish the initial scan. "What happened to him?" Doc asked.

"Eh,don't know. My guess is he fought Dull...and...well, lost for all intents and purposes. When I ended up meeting back up with him, he was under the effects of his Outrage." I said.

"...he kept going for too long with it and what you expect happen with Outrage users."

"Yeeeep. Not to mention, he got sent flying into some building, catching a barbed wire fence along the way. Aaaand for me to untangle him before he strangled himself to death-"

"You shot him."

"Yea."

"Typical Monday night." Doc said, standing straight back up. "Orderly, get more gauze, also 30cc of-yea, that." Doc said, as Orderly was picking up the various items. Some of which Orderly itself already knew of and was already grabbing things in a frantic pace, putting all four arms to work. Before Doc turned back to tend to Darts to start getting to work, he noticed something on my wing. A wound that bled out a fair bit, not extensively, but enough for anyone to spot and perhaps to cause a worry right now. "Blizzard, what's that?" He reached over to pull my wing out, and a pain shot straight up it.

"GAH! Geez..."

"What. Is. That?"

"That...was where some Flare's Decidueye's arrow sniped me..I got Freth to get the arrow out; kinda been ignoring it though...until now."

"Sit down."

"I need to see Fre-"

"Sit. DOWN." The Doc demanded, his glasses tilted down and eyes glaring at me.

"........" I went over to a chair and sat down.

"How long has that been open?"

"I don't know...maybe 20 minutes? Tops? Look, there was crap happening-"

"I know, I've heard stories, I'm not blaming you; but I would blame you if you don't take care of it any sooner than now. And Freth is fine. She got here before you and doing fine."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games