Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:52 am
Trainer23667

The Snagem leader would look down at Tee as he listened to him speak, taking in the damage done to not only his clothing but his body himself. After a heavy sigh and a shake of his head the man would speak. "Well, I can't say you weren't a huge asset to us, one of which I was extremely thankful for. It's a shame though that connection is not severed but the important part is your still alive." He said, sitting down next to Tee.

"So, I know we have a lot to talk about concerning your time in Rocket, the information you were unable to sneak out but I'm certain kept hidden away in that noggin of yours." He said, poking him playfully in the head. "For now why don't we get you down to the doctor and and catch up on old times." With that he stood up and held out a hand for Tee, to assist him in getting up. "Have you met Doc Owl before? It's been so long." He chuckled.

"Terashi, go tell Doc Owl he'll have a patient coming his way. No need for orderly, I can make sure our friend here gets to the med bay." He instructed Terashi.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:08 am
Tee nods,"I owe you a great deal for what happened so many years ago.. this doctor. Sounds like he's a Noctowl Hybrid.....perception could be wrong. Snap judgements haven't served me well as of late." He took his hand, lifting himself up.

"And did I forget to mention there's sssstill a Diglet in Rocket....?" He smiled. That was no ordinary smile though....It seemed with how badly he's injured his Pokemon-like instincts are starting to show. He needed to rest but couldn't resist talking. He hasn't been able to speak like this in nearly a decade.  

Trainer23667

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:11 am
Trainer23667
Tee nods,"I owe you a great deal for what happened so many years ago.. this doctor. Sounds like he's a Noctowl Hybrid.....perception could be wrong. Snap judgements haven't served me well as of late." He took his hand, lifting himself up.

"And did I forget to mention there's sssstill a Diglet in Rocket....?" He smiled. That was no ordinary smile though....It seemed with how badly he's injured his Pokemon-like instincts are starting to show. He needed to rest but couldn't resist talking. He hasn't been able to speak like this in nearly a decade.

"Eh, you've long since repaid that debt, if there ever was one." He said with a scoff and a wave of the hand. "Very keen of you though, he is a Noctowl hybrid. You still got it." The man laughed. As they made their way into the elevator, thinking that stairs might not be a good thing for Tee right now, it was the hybrid's mention of a 'Diglett' in Rocket that really got his interest.

"You don't say..." He said, staring at the door as it closed. "Who is it? Anyone I'm aware of?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:17 am
"On it," I nodded, running off into the depths of headquarters to find the hybrid in question.

It didn't take me long, and soon enough, I re-entered the main lobby with Doc Owl in tow.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Trainer23667

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:28 am
SubonicXP

"Eh, you've long since repaid that debt, if there ever was one." He said with a scoff and a wave of the hand. "Very keen of you though, he is a Noctowl hybrid. You still got it." The man laughed. As they made their way into the elevator, thinking that stairs might not be a good thing for Tee right now, it was the hybrid's mention of a 'Diglett' in Rocket that really got his interest.

"You don't say..." He said, staring at the door as it closed. "Who is it? Anyone I'm aware of?"

"Do you recall the file I sent over about the Dark One..?." Tee voice trailed off, whispering close into Sub's ears. He spoke of an incident that happened many years ago. Media and news outlets thought it was a simple earthquake happening outside the Orre Desert.
Fake news.

"Rocket hasn't just been up to robbing banks and stealing......they've been doing a lot more....And that case isn't the only one. Did you ever look into file R.E.N.O.? Your name was plastered all throughout it and it was startling to uncover..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:39 am
Trainer23667

"Do you recall the file I sent over about the Dark One..?." Tee voice trailed off, whispering close into Sub's ears. He spoke of an incident that happened many years ago. Media and news outlets thought it was a simple earthquake happening outside the Orre Desert.
Fake news.

"Rocket hasn't just been up to robbing banks and stealing......they've been doing a lot more....And that case isn't the only one. Did you ever look into file R.E.N.O.? Your name was plastered all throughout it and it was startling to uncover..."

Sub nearly jumped out of his skin when Tee spoke of the Dark One and project R.E.N.O. Those were things he hadn't thought of in years. Sure, he knew of them and did ask Tee to dig deeper into them if he ever saw an opportunity, but he never expected the hybrid to actually find anything. "You don't say..." He said, not sure how to reply to the fact that Tee had information on him that no one else in Snagem did. Sure, he told everyone about the majority of his past already but there was still some darker things he was involved in.

Before he could say much else that was when Doc Owl appeared before them as they stepped out of the elevator, the Noctowl hybrid approaching Tee and Sub as they arrived on the floor containing the med bay. With a hoot and a sigh he put on his spectacles and stared down Tee. "...Seviper hybrid. Consider yourself lucky I am a man of medicine because my hybrid instinct tell me to run or kill you." He said before turning away, motioning for them to follow him to the med bay.

Once inside they would find just what you would expect, a sterile room with metal cabinets filled with medical supplies, a gurney, and your typical examination table which the doc motioned for Sub to put Tee on. Orderly, the Machamp, just stood in the corner of the room, glaring at the new hybrid. Sub paid no mind to Orderly, he was just that way, instead he focused on getting Tee on the table.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Trainer23667

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:32 pm
SubonicXP

Sub nearly jumped out of his skin when Tee spoke of the Dark One and project R.E.N.O. Those were things he hadn't thought of in years. Sure, he knew of them and did ask Tee to dig deeper into them if he ever saw an opportunity, but he never expected the hybrid to actually find anything. "You don't say..." He said, not sure how to reply to the fact that Tee had information on him that no one else in Snagem did. Sure, he told everyone about the majority of his past already but there was still some darker things he was involved in.

Before he could say much else that was when Doc Owl appeared before them as they stepped out of the elevator, the Noctowl hybrid approaching Tee and Sub as they arrived on the floor containing the med bay. With a hoot and a sigh he put on his spectacles and stared down Tee. "...Seviper hybrid. Consider yourself lucky I am a man of medicine because my hybrid instinct tell me to run or kill you." He said before turning away, motioning for them to follow him to the med bay.

Once inside they would find just what you would expect, a sterile room with metal cabinets filled with medical supplies, a gurney, and your typical examination table which the doc motioned for Sub to put Tee on. Orderly, the Machamp, just stood in the corner of the room, glaring at the new hybrid. Sub paid no mind to Orderly, he was just that way, instead he focused on getting Tee on the table.

Tee shuttered at the mention of the words. "And here I thought most of my skin was intact to shelter my appearance..." He shook his head as he passed by a mirror, seeing his scaly skin for what it was and the recalled something else.

"Where's Drake....? My Flygon and Typhlosion?" He said with great concern only then to notice a Machamp in the corner.

"He isn't going to Seismic Toss me.....right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:36 pm
"I put them in the Pokeballs you kept on your belt," I spoke up, letting the stranger know that his friends were safe. I was a bit interested in the fake skin he used to hide his identity as a hybrid, but felt that he likely had a lot to deal with as it was and didn't have time to explain what, to him, was likely a triviality, so I didn't bring it up.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Trainer23667

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:39 pm
"My many thanks Terashi...I don't think that they will be able to come out for a while though..."
He said looking back down but looked back up at Terashi.
"Not everyday you see snake with legs huh?" He joked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:42 pm
"That's fair. Judging by how they looked in that crater, they could use the rest," I shrugged, smirking a bit when he referred to himself as a 'snake with legs'. "Eh, I'm used to dealing with hybrids by now. You should have seen me when I first joined Snagem. I assumed all hybrids were cosplayers back then!" I explained, smirking at my past foolishness.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:47 pm
The good Doc would proceed to dab away at Tee's wounds with pure alcohol, ignoring any expected whimpers of pain, apparently Doc Owl really didn't care for snakes, probably due to his biological bias and while he would still treat them with the medical care they needed he didn't go to any extra lengths to provide comfort. Along the way he would peel off the decoy skin, reveal the scales underneath. It was all torn and would fall off anyways.

"You picked a very interesting time to show up, Tee. Has Rocket caught wind of Flare's invasion of Unova yet? Then again, how long have you been on the run? You may not have heard about that depending." He said to the hybrid.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:54 pm
"Ha! Well considering how devoted people are nowadays, I can see the distinction between the two. Unless your like me who wishes he wasn't this thing..." He said tearing off another layer of skin from his back and shooting it to a nearby trash can as if it was a basketball hoop.

Swish.

Nah he missed.

"This state of my well being is more like a curse to me if anything else, one I can not change....and this Second Skin is the only thing that makes me feel and look human." He opened up and then turned his attention to Sub's question.

"Flare's invaded Unova? That wasn't supposed to happen until later... Rocket was supposed to be staging some sort of global announcement but I was never told what or find any records of it. Their attention must have been pulled away from all other affairs once my cover was blown. I'm surprised Interpool hasn't made their move yet either..."
He recollected his thoughts about how long he and his pokemon were running for.

" It's been only a few days, knowing what I know, I'm on the Most Wanted list for sure. Rank 1."

He hissed at the Doc for applying the alcohol but contained his composure while saying. "You and I are going to running into each other a lot...GAH!"  

Trainer23667

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:06 pm
"Hm...so Rocket knew of the invasion beforehand. Not surprising, they have moles everywhere, their fingers in everyone's stew." The man said with a grunt. "Interpol huh? Maybe your old pal Looker is on the case." He said with a grin and a laugh. Looker was well known in both the criminal and intelligence world. Strange guy but was pretty good at his job.

Doc Owl just rolled his eyes at Tee when he hissed at him, Orderly taking just one step closer to be in a better position to act if needed, but it would appear that was not neccessary as the good Doc didn't seem to perceive Tee as a real threat. After cleaning up his wounds the hybrid would then proceed to apply some type of salve specifically for reptilian creatures, it was a slimy goop but it would feel pretty good to Tee. Once that was done he would wrap up his wounds in bandages and then turn away to remove his gloves. "You're done. If you require pain medication just say so." He told Tee.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:09 pm
The first thing that registered in her mind was the smell. It took her muddled mind several moments to comprehend what it was exactly. Alcohol, disinfectants, blood. Confused, Night turned her head and slowly opened her eyes. Oh, it was the Med Bay. A slight groan escaped her as the events that brought her here slowly started replaying in her head. Well, most of them anyways.

She remembered Unova. She remembered the mines and that Gengar hybrid throwing the knife at her. Was that why she was here? Gently, she lifted a hand to brush against the side of her face and, sure enough, there was a large, thick bandage covering a large portion of her face where the blade had grazed her.

But what had happened after that? And how the hell had she even gotten here?  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Trainer23667

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:14 pm
"Thanks Doc" He replied while extending his hand to express his thanks.

"Looker....heh he may not be too fond of me right now after I turned down his offer. But its not a bad idea to ask him." He thought about the idea a little more and looked back at Sub.

"Have you been in contact with him as of late? I know I fed him intel from time to time, as anonymous of course but not so sure if he's used it."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games