Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:00 pm
"Is everybody alright?" I asked the second Claydol teleported me into the lobby in HQ. Rala was safe in her ball, resting up after that arduous mission.

I looked around and didn't see Keiko yet, which worried me, but I didn't sense any distress that felt like her, so I was sure she was fine for the time being. She'd return to HQ when she was able.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:50 pm
Lykas reappeared in HQ with Mykel at his side, having somehow survived the attack thrown at Zygarde. The only thing he remembered about it was somehow ending up inside the Protect shield around Sub and the others.

Odd was still unconscious, a death grip on the stone Dull had dropped and the hybrid's jacket spread out on the mattress beside him with it's frayed and burnt edges a testament to the hell the man had endured prior to his end.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:55 pm
When I noticed Lykas, I relaxed a bit. The people that were in here seemed to be fine. "Hey, Lykas. You doing okay? I'm trying to make sure that everybody got out okay," I explain, looking about as exhausted as he likely felt.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:04 pm
Lykas nodded calmly to Terashi but, after a brief moment, he faltered. "Where's Odd?" He asked, realizing that he didn't see him gathered with the others.

"I sensed Dull's energy out there. Odd went to help deal with him but he never came back to Virbank afterward..." He sounded worried. Moreso than what was normal for him. As carefree as he could be most of the time, this had been a war zone and he had never seen such a thing up close.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:06 pm
"Oh, he passed out after his fight with some Gengar hybrid. Rala helped me bring him here and I put him on the bed you two share," I explained, understanding why Lykas would be worried. I was a little worried about Keiko, myself, but I was sure she'd turn up eventually.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:18 pm
It's been a long time.

"C'mon Drake, lose them! We can not afford to be followed if we want to make it there!"

""(You try dodging Hyper Beams and Ice Beams from all of Rocket's special forces!)" Drake shouted back in his native tongue. This Flygon was one of Trainer23667's trusted companions that helped him get out of most battles. His speed was on par with a Latios but he could never beat one.He swears he has. Which is a lie.

"Well when you siphoned has much information from that team as much as I have, you'd send as much to try and catch-!!"

Tee was cut off by a massive beam of light that grazed his back.
"GAAAH!!!"
"(Tee!!!)"
Drake barrel rolled to get away from the attack and flew up higher. The attacks from Rockets forces were getting more and more relentless, They were now reaching the high altitudes over Kanto an Johto, a place where no Flygon should be considering the weather conditions.

"Ooooh that's not going to be fun explaining this...." Tee grimaced as he felt his skin peeling off from his back, exposing dark purple and black-scales with what looked to be half of yellow diagonal.
"Drake you do realize how high your flying right?!"
"(I'm aware, but we don't have much choice, we'e going to have to do THAT)"
"We're not even remotely close!"

What was that exactly?

"(If my memory serves me right,)"
, Drake popped his rear, forcing Tee to fly up into the air.
"Yo what the fu-!?!?! You cant!
"(Just do it!)"

Tee, now falling from the sky reached for a pokeball from his belt, calling out Tyranitar.
"tar....TAR!??!?"
"Look I don't got time to explain, use Giga Impact and aim straight for the ground!! Drake, Sandstorm!"

Drake turned around to face the legion of Rockets heading towards them and whipped up a massive sandstorm, able to provide them cover but that didn't stop the hoards of attacks breaching the storm. Drake got caught out by a flurry of Ice Beams, causing him to drop out of the sky right above the other two.

All the while this was going on Tee grabbed ahold of Tyranitar, both falling and arguing about what the hell they were doing and why he called him out thousands of feet in the air. Eventually they dropped the argument and Tyranitar proceeded the use Giga Impact, accelerating their speed at which they were falling. This was a suicidal drop, one that was only attempted many years ago.

Approaching the ground at a rapid pace the time of impact for Tyranitar & Tee was imminent, the landing had to be done just right, otherwise...
"Typhlosion!"
Unlike the previous, Typhlosion was apart of the previous experience and knew exactly what to do. Tee switched pokemon backs, recalled Tyranitar, and grabbed hold of his Typhlosion before he had used Substitute.

IMPACT. SECOND IMPACT.

Like two bombs had gone off. Two medium sized shockwaves shook the forest and trees surrounding the area before finally settling. Pidgeottos and Murkrows could be heard fleeing the area before finding a spot to nest again. Two craters were formed side by side as the dust began to settle, with three figures lying in them; Tee and Typhlosion in one, Drake in the other. All of them to be passed out from the impact but there was something in Tee's hand, pulsating a light with numbers flashing about.

PROTOCOL: 23667
SUBONIC

The words and letters flashed on and off.  

Trainer23667

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:40 pm
Sub was enjoying a relaxing soak in a bath, it was the day after Virbank and after all that went on there he felt like he deserved it. While this was his 'time off', so to speak, he did keep his SNAG near him just in case, and while usually it wouldn't go off during his leisure time this time it did. The ringing and vibrating of the SNAG startled him, causing him to jump up, almost slip, and fumble around a bit before he found his footing again. Without even waiting to dry his hands off he snatched the SNAG up, noticing the flashing number on the screen even from the tub.

"...its been a long time." He whispered to himself, quickly snatching up a towel and haphazardly drying himself off before throwing back on his dirty clothes, stuffing the SNAG away and rushing out the door. If anyone was in the hallway or common room they would notice a frantic Sub racing out of HQ. Was it Flare again? Did Zygarde hunt them down for revenge? No, GRAY would have said something if it was anything dire like that. Where was the fire?

-----

Sub had just landed in the clearing inside the woods, Valdemar the Hydreigon having carried him here. His SNAG told him this was the place but so far he saw nothing. He knew how risky it would be to just call out to the person so he had to be more subtle about it in case they were being watched. "Watch out for snakes, Valdemar. They bite." He shouted, despite Valdemar being right by him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:18 pm
"...be right back," I told Lykas, following after Sub. Was he about to do something crazy again? Or was there a serious threat nearby? I didn't really care which, I followed Sub either way. Since Rala was resting, though, I let Haku out of his ball. He didn't get much exercise in Unova, anyway.

I followed Sub on my Hoverboard, watching him land before two craters that I was fairly certain weren't there before. Putting my board away, I told Haku to watch our surroundings and prepare Protect in case he'd need it. I didn't need him getting ganked from a surprise attack. When I made it to the crater, I saw a person and two Pokemon. "Recognize him?" I asked Sub.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Trainer23667

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:22 pm
SubonicXP

Sub had just landed in the clearing inside the woods, Valdemar the Hydreigon having carried him here. His SNAG told him this was the place but so far he saw nothing. He knew how risky it would be to just call out to the person so he had to be more subtle about it in case they were being watched. "Watch out for snakes, Valdemar. They bite." He shouted, despite Valdemar being right by him.

Typhlosion was the first to move but failed to open his eyes. He only did what he was trained to do and let loose a giant Famethrower blast in the sky, serving as a distress signal for several seconds before fainting. The Flygon on the opposite side show signs of movement but it was not the pleasent kind. Almost like he was trying to replicate the same movements Typhlosion did....but couldn't. He was way to hurt to do anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:34 pm
Sol and Terashi would find themselves to the impact crater thanks to the stream of fire set off into the air by one Typhlosion. The Fire-type looked familiar to Sub, though it looked a little older than he last remembered. Shaking off such trivial things he looked over into the crater and saw a particular scaled individual, his body humanoid but noticeably serpentine accented. This is exactly what who he expected to find, just not like this.

"I do." He replied to Terashi before jumping into the crater, grabbing the man's shoulders and trying to shake him awake a little before attempting to pick him up. "Hey, Tee, you awake buddy? Looks like you had a pretty big fall." He called out to the man, hoping he was still alive, that was indeed a big fall. "Ter, think you can call Claydol for us?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 pm
"If you insist," I sighed. I'd just as soon call Rala if she wasn't resting, but there wasn't anything I could do with that.

I won't go into detail about what GRAY said when I asked for Claydol support, but it's fairly obvious that it wasn't long before said Psychic-type showed up and warped myself, Sol, Sub, the stranger, and his Pokemon to the main lobby - assuming that's where Sub wanted us to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:44 pm
Tee winced from being shaken slightly let out a hiss before snapping back to himself.
"Snagem....right?" He muttered, trying to stay focused but his vision blurred. His skin, brown from the front but his back clearly different, seemed to dissolve, resembling like a snake shedding his skin. Pretty gross. Even worse when it's premature tearing. Burns and all.

"Never thought we'd make it..." He added, half-smiling. He looked over and saw another figure standing by with him and Claydol making it's way torwards them. Tee wasn't too fond of psychic types. At least that wasn't his choice. That was nature and his biochemistry, unfortunately.  

Trainer23667

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:48 pm
Sub smiled and chuckled at Tee, it was good to see him again, even though he looked half dead. "Yeah, Snagem. You made it to the right place." He said with a smile before nodding to Terashi and Claydol, the Psychic Pokemon proceeding to transport them through time and space, the group reappearing in the main area of HQ in a blink of an eye.

When they appeared Sub had Tee's arm thrown over his shoulder to help the man walk. First chance he got he guided the hybrid over to a couch where he would help him sit down and relax on it. "So, nice to see you again and all that. Tee, this is Terashi. Terashi, this is Tee." The man said, introducing the two to each other. "Now that the formalities are taken care of...what in Darkrai's name happened to you!? It's been forever since I last heard from you, what happened? Was your cover blown?" He asked the hybrid frantically.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:58 pm
"...seviper hybrid?" I asked when I saw his scales. I kept quiet while Sub helped him out, only shaking his hand when Sub introduced us. "Nice to meet you," I said calmly. Sub knew the guy, so he couldn't be too bad, but after what I'd been through today, I wasn't in the right state of mind.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Trainer23667

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:38 pm
Tee groans as he gives he's thanks for helping him to the couch in such a quick manner.
"Still not used to that..."
He lays back and nods.
"That name sounds familiar.....but it's nice to meet you Terashi..." He then heard Subs dire question and his smile quickly suck into sorrow.
"Well....to put it in short, my position as Spec Ops head for Rocket was compromised." He pointed to his umnow ripped uniform, displaying a now partially burnt R emblem usually given to higher ups.
"It wasn't easy to watch you and your team struggle over the years....but like you told me I knew the risks. Ciphoning Intel to you was like second nature to me but I didn't think I'd slip up....I was careless, let my instincts get the best of me..now the entire team is wanting me dead as you probably saw." He explained while scratching the back of his neck, showing what looked to be like a mark of some kind.

"Having to be apart of Rockets forces had me do some really unforgivable things."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games